PDA

View Full Version : Woman's SEXUAL fetish

unsung80
26-06-2013, 11:41 AM
I was chatting with my Korean friend about what each other fetish was. She was sharing with me that she loves to masturbate during her pooping process. Squatting down rubbing her clitoris is easier to reach, she loved it when her poop is quite thick and feels like anal sex, but gentle and natural, 50% of her orgasms is from her asshole.

"the anal stretching and relief of dropping it out of my body mixes with my clit pleasure"

This is one of the many she shared with me, i wonder how about our local woman here, do share with us your darkest/deepest fetish you wish to try or ever tried.

bully
27-06-2013, 08:35 AM
Nice one bro, she try anal sex? i think she likes anal sex. U may wanna ask her to get some anal sex toy to starts with. Any other fetish that she shared with you?

unsung80
27-06-2013, 12:10 PM
Nice one bro, she try anal sex? i think she likes anal sex. U may wanna ask her to get some anal sex toy to starts with. Any other fetish that she shared with you?

She basically tried everything in the book as i know, and i mean everything! Anal is a must for her during sex. Imagine poking her cunt and using your finger to serve her anal is double hard work and pleasure. I look forward to meet her in the land of rising sun.

unsung80
27-06-2013, 12:10 PM
Any ladies would like to share your darkest unknown fetish here? :o

ah rat
27-06-2013, 01:45 PM
Bro unsung80,Very good lobang,waiting for FR :D

Putin
28-06-2013, 06:17 AM
Bro unsung80,Very good lobang,waiting for FR :D

Same here as well ;)

Winters87
09-07-2013, 05:42 PM
Same here and willing to be another player in the game :D

lotsfits80
09-07-2013, 05:56 PM
I think some women have the fetish of being staged-raped. Like her partner pretending to be a rapist and tear her clothes and force her to fuck... They like the feeling of being overwhelmed and helpless.

Recently I read a study about couples who practice BDSM in their sex life has happier and healthier relationships. I think because it lets people access to their darker sides in a safe and controlled environment. Helps to release stress, a big contributor to some diseases such as cancer or heart diseases.