PDA

View Full Version : Galaxy of Pleasure

digdug
26-06-2013, 12:39 AM
Have not written here for a long time. Too busy at work. Anway, here's a fictitious story for the fun of it. Hope you guys like it...

Chapter 1:

The double decker bus was almost empty. My stop is almost the end of the entire trip, and I dozed off after a tiring day at the Poly.

Then a sound awakened me. "Toot toot" - that familiar sound of my Galaxy S3 running out of battery. I took out my phone and had a look. 32% battery left. Still plenty of juice left in my phone. That is really strange. I looked around - there is no one else on the upper deck. I looked around more and saw a phone on the floor under the seat across the aisle.

I went over and took the phone. It was a pink Galaxy S3 and it had 5% of battery left. That was why it made the battery low beeps. There were 7 missed calls and a couple of unread SMSes.

My first thought was to pass it to the bus captain. I look up and noticed that my stop was coming up quickly. I pressed the bell, went back to my seat, picked up my bag and went down to the lower deck. The bus captain shouted - "Faster, can?". I guessed he stopped and it took me a while to get down. The driver was already annoyed, and not wanting to annoy him any further - I thought I'll try to find the owner and pass the phone to her. Pink phone - it must be a girl.

Got back to my home. No one around - my parents have just gone to Australia to visit my aunt for a month. My usual routine - first thing I do - I switch on my PC. I love reading some of the steamy stories in SammyBoyForum but I felt sticky after the whole day in school - I think I better get a shower first. And not forgetting the pink Galaxy S3 with me - I better get it charged up too. I plug it to my USB cable which was attached to my PC and went for my shower.

In the shower, I started thinking of one my poly classmates - Mindy. She is one hot chick that I would love to get my hands on. Petite girl with pretty large boobs. And with her flawless skin, beautiful face - makes me hard everytime I see her. I fantasized raping her. Tearing off her clothes as she wept and cried for me to stop. I pin her down and started licking her beautiful tits. One of my hands goes down to her love hole and started to rub her pussy lips. Mindy's cries changes to moans of pleasure. Her pussy is getting very wet. She wants me in her. I place my hard penis in front of her love hole and push into her, deflowering her. I'm the first to take her virginity. She lets out a little yelp as her hymen broke.

I thrust faster into Mindy. She groans louder, calling out my name. I lick and suck her little tits while thrusting faster and deeper into her. She screams out "harder James!". I push as hard and deep into her as I can. She shudders and screams in delight as her orgasm overcomes her. Almost at that moment, I couldn't hold on anymore and my penis erupts with all my little army rushing out deep inside Mindy.

Of course, I'm only fantasizing as I'm standing under the hot shower. I was jacking myself off while imagining how Mindy will become my girl. I shoot my load off. It feels good and I'm relaxed now. All that pressure and tension accumulated in school - all shot out in a groin tingling sensation.

Summerhillt
26-06-2013, 12:47 AM
please tell me you are goona fuck the lost phone owner!

Pr!nce
26-06-2013, 01:36 AM
Tent pitched, standby mode !!

WithoutEuu
26-06-2013, 09:18 AM
So...... The phone belongs to her?! Hahahahha! Just a random guess though.. Hope you'll have an update soon!

Wintermelontea
26-06-2013, 09:29 AM
any notty video clips in that phone? hahaha

alan0338
26-06-2013, 09:34 AM
camp here... :D

digdug
27-06-2013, 12:37 AM
Chapter 2:

That was a relaxing shower. Nice. I head back to my PC and realised that it has finished uploading photos and videos up to my PC. I forgot that my PC will automatically upload all photos and videos in the phone to my PC when I connected the Galaxy S3 to charge.

I opened the folder where the files went - and I was shocked. The thumbnails showed a whole bunch of photos and some of them were of a girl in various sexual positions. Shots of her fully nude. Shots of her fingering herself, touching herself. I started the slideshow. Wow, this girl was beautiful. Nice face, body, nice boobs. There were 6 photos of sexual nature. Other photos were ordinary photos. Birthday celebration photos, friends and family, etc. One photo of the birthday cake showed "Happy 18th Birthday Phoebe". That photo was taken a couple of months ago. The sexy photos were very recent - no more than a couple of weeks ago.

I picked up the phone and checked the unread SMS.

"Hi, I lost this phone. If you found it, please return call to me. I would like my phone back. TIA. Phoebe."

Wow, now I know what Phoebe looks like. She's really beautiful. How nice it would be if I can get a girl like that. I can feel myself getting aroused and my dick stood up all hard and at full attention. I started the photo slideshow again. I removed my shorts and started masturbating as I looked at the photos. It was no more than 20 minutes ago when I shot my load off in the shower, now I'm going to come again.

I jacked myself faster and faster as I felt the sensation building up in my groin. Then I shot off a huge load again. Some of the semen flew onto my keyboard and some onto Phoebe's Galaxy S3 which was right next to the keyboard. A splatter hit the LCD screen which was still showing Phoebe. Oops! Messy. I grabbed some tissue, switched off the wireless keyboard and started wiping away the semen from the keyboard. I don't want it to short circuit my keyboard.

I look at the LCD, I can see my semen slowly flowing downwards across Phoebe's face and over the pussy as she was fingering herself. How nice if that came true.

I cleaned my LCD and also wiped off my semen off Phoebe's phone. Maybe she can still smell it when she uses the phone next time.

BMW69
27-06-2013, 01:03 AM
This is what I call a good story. Written in proper English and updates are of a good length. Do keep up the good work.

digdug
27-06-2013, 01:15 AM
Glad you like it. I'll try to post a chapter every day when I can. :D

BMW69
27-06-2013, 01:50 AM
Glad you like it. I'll try to post a chapter every day when I can. :D

Haha a chapter a day. That's my update schedule too. I'm surfing on my phone now. Up you when I use my laptop

digdug
28-06-2013, 12:18 AM
Chapter 3:

I haven't checked out the videos yet. There were 2 videos in there. I started playing the videos. One was her birthday celebration and the other one was a short 2 minutes video of Phoebe fingering herself and getting an orgasm. Wow, damn. That was so exciting. I can feel a bulge growing again in my pants but I didn't want to jack myself again. My dark side started telling me "Think of a way get this girl".

Blackmail came into my mind, but that could be dangerous for me. I have read so many stories of people getting caught and going to jail for blackmail. I could get into major problems. I must come up with a plan that would make her willingly have sex with me. I thought about it for a while and I think I found a plan.

I called Phoebe using her phone.

Phoebe: Hello
Me: Hi, I'm looking for Phoebe.
Phoebe: Speaking. You found my phone?
Me: Yes, I'm calling you with it right now.
Phoebe: Yes, it was strange to see me calling me. Haha!
Me: I'm James. I found your phone on the bus.
Phoebe: Oh, I'm so clumsy. Can we meet so that you can pass me back the phone?
Me: Sure. Tomorrow's Saturday. We can meet a JCube @ Jurong East. It's very near my home.
Phoebe: Good. Jurong is not too far away for me too.
Me: We can have brunch there. How about 11am?
Phoebe: Great! I'll call you when I reach.

Next morning, I headed to JCube. Walked around a bit and Phoebe called to meet at Subway. I went to Subway and I saw her standing in front of the shop. She looked even more beautiful in real life.

Me: Hi Phoebe.
Phoebe: Oh hi. You're James?
Me: Yes. Nice to meet you (shook her nice soft hands)
Phoebe: Nice to meet you too.
Me: Subway?
Phoebe: Yeah, you okay with that?
Me: Yes, that's good.

We ordered, got the food and sat in corner away from others. After finishing the food, we started chatting.

Phoebe: Thanks for returning my phone.
Me: You're welcome. It's fully charged up.
Phoebe: Thanks. Um, how did you know it was me just now?
Me: Oh, I recognised you from the pictures in your phone.

Phoebe's face turned pale the moment I said that.

sstam
28-06-2013, 12:30 AM
Galaxy of Pleasure... I love it

darklordV
28-06-2013, 01:00 AM
Awesome! Support :D

digdug
28-06-2013, 06:31 PM
Chapter 4:

Me: I didn't mean to look at them, but it got copied into my PC when I plugged your phone to charge.
Phoebe: You made copies of my photos?
Me: It was automatic. I didn't even know it did that till I checked my computer later.
Phoebe: Are the photos still in your PC?
Me: Yes, they are.
Phoebe: Please delete them away. Please?
Me: Don't worry. I'll never show them to anyone.
Phoebe: Please delete them away.
Me: I really like the photos. You're a really beautiful girl. I'm never good with girls, never had a girlfriend. So to see you, it's really nice.

Phoebe: Please delete them? How much do you want? I'll pay you.
Me: I don't want money.
Phoebe: What do you want? What can I do that you delete them away?
I kept quiet. Not answering.
Phoebe: Um, you never been with a girl before?
Me: Yeah, never. I think girls think I'm a nerd or something.
Phoebe kept quite in thought for a while.

Phoebe: If I let you kiss me, will you delete the photos?
Me: Can I touch you too?
Phoebe: Hmm, just a bit, ok?
Me: I don't want you to do something that you don't want to.
Phoebe: Um, no. I want to do this as long as the photos are deleted.
Me: Hmm, ok. We've to go my place, the PC is in the house.
Phoebe: Ok. Let's go now.

We got to my house.

Phoebe: James, can I use the toilet?
Me: Sure. Outside next to the kitchen.
Phoebe: Ok.
Me: I'll start up the PC.

After she went into the toilet, I activated the recording on my video camera which I've placed in a hidden position earlier in the morning. Well, I was just being prepared for any outcome. Phoebe comes into the room after a few minutes.

Phoebe: You deleted the photos?
Me: Not yet. Can we do what you promised me first?
Phoebe: Um, uh ok. But if I say stop, we stop, ok?
Me: Ok. (but in my mind, I won't)

hrodger25
28-06-2013, 07:32 PM
Sar pok.....pitching tent with popcorns and coke. cheers

digdug
29-06-2013, 01:49 AM
Chapter 5:

We stood in front of my bed. I slowly put my one of my hands on her face. She closes her eyes, trembles and lets out a sigh. I slowly moved my lips to meet hers. My other hand moves around her waist drawing her closer to me. I'm very sure she could feel the big bulge in my pants. I gently sway my hips a bit as I pulled her waist towards me - this will make sure she can really feel my hardened penis. This may be my first time, but I think reading SammyboyForum has taught me a lot.

As we kissed, I tried to push my tongue into her mouth. At first she kept her lips closed as she resisted my tongue. But after a few more attempts, she gave in and our tongues were now entangled with each other. Both taking turns to push our tongues into each others mouth. With one hand around her waist to make sure she don't get away, the other started to roam more freely.

I started moving my hand up and down her back a few times, each time going lower down to her perky ass. Finally managed to reach her ass. Our lips separated. I started kissing her on the cheeks, ears and down to her neck. Kissing and licking them. Phoebe started letting out soft moans - I knew she was getting very excited too. I gently squeezed her ass a few times, and then my hand started moving towards her breasts.

Phoebe: Ohh... James, no.
Me: Just a bit.
Phoebe: No... I don't think.... Ooh...

I gently squeezed one of her breast, and she gave out a louder moan. Then suddenly, I could feel her hand rubbing against my big bulge. She was feeling it up, rubbing it, putting her hands around it and gently squeezing to feel my manhood at its largest.

I moved both hands under her blouse and lift it up over her head. In front of me, for the first time, was a beautiful girl - half naked, sexually aroused and so ready to be taken. I put my hands around her and kissed her again. I tried my best to unbuckle her bra, but it just won't come off.

Phoebe: James.. Please... don't...
Me: Phoebe, you're so beautiful...
I kissed her again, pushing my tongue into her, swirling it around. She responds by doing the same to me. One hand squeezes her ass while the other fondles one of her breasts - occasionally pinching her nipples through her bra.

Then to my surprise, her hands went behind her back and she unbuckled her bra and let it drop to the floor.

IAmAwesome
29-06-2013, 02:17 AM
Camping for more ;)

Noobwee
29-06-2013, 02:32 AM
Camping for more! You are such a lucky guy bro!

Suxitup
29-06-2013, 10:31 AM
hi, thanks for the story.... hope to see u writing more soon.....

BMW69
29-06-2013, 01:34 PM
好人有好报 hahaha

digdug
29-06-2013, 08:33 PM
Chapter 6:

In front of me were the most breasts I've ever seen in my life. Well, she's the first girl I've seen, so I have nothing else to compare with, but damn, they were beautiful. They were not very big, but it looked so firm and fresh. I put my hands on them, caressing them. I started kissing her nipples, licking on them. They are small little pink dots, but as I lick and suck on them, they started hardening and standing out.

I pulled down her shorts together with her panties and let them drop to the floor. I take off my shirt while she unzips my bermudas and then pulls down my underwear. She gives out a gasp.

Me: You ok?
Phoebe: This is my first time seeing a penis. It's so big and hard.
Me: This is my first time with a girl. You are so beautiful.

I led her to my bed. I straddled over her and positioned my legs between hers. I held my penis in front of her love hole which was dripping wet. I guided my hard penis to touch the outside of her love hole, circling it, rubbing it with the tip of my hard rod. She goes wild as she closes her eyes, moaning with pleasure. As I did that, I started sucking and licking her little tits.

Phoebe: Ahh... please... James... I don't know if we should...

I push into her. She cries out in pain. I stop.

Phoebe: Oww!
Me: You ok?
Phoebe: Yes... I'm ok.

I push again slowly and I feel something blocking the way. I keep on thrusting slowly. Her vagina got wetter and wetter, and then suddenly something gave way. She lets out a cry in pain. I didn't stop pushing and I can go deeper and deeper into her. Phoebe cries out, with her eyes closed. Her face doesn't show pain, but pleasure. I can feel her tremble as she held me tighter. A bit of her nails clawed into my back but I didn't care about that pain as I could feel my penis about to explode.

Me: I'm going to cum!
Phoebe: Go on! Don't stop!

A few more hard pushes, and I came deep inside her. The feeling was fantastic. It felt even better than I imagined.
Phoebe's body suddenly spasmed, and she clung on to me tightly. I can feel her whole body shake as she moaned loudly. I think she came too.

We held each other in our arms, both breathing heavily, panting. My penis was still deep inside her, still hard. I started making my thrusting motion again, and went faster and harder. After a few minutes, Phoebe cries out and her body shudders again. I think she just came a second time.

I kept on fucking her, thrusting harder. I could feel the tingling sensation around my groin building up. And then I came again once more.

KhunnTey
29-06-2013, 08:43 PM
Instant hard on, in the train now. Kns. Haha! Great adventure! Keep cumming. :)

BMW69
30-06-2013, 12:27 AM
Instant hard on, in the train now. Kns. Haha! Great adventure! Keep cumming. :)

Wah bro did you use a privacy filter?

Putin
30-06-2013, 04:26 AM
Camping for more :D

bigtittlover
30-06-2013, 10:44 AM
I need to start looking out for Pink S3:D

digdug
30-06-2013, 11:11 AM
One more update before I go to work... :p

Chapter 7:

My penis now began to soften up. I pulled it out of her vagina. Phoebe's eyes were still closed, looking exhausted. Semen mixed with blood drooled out slowly from her vagina. Her thighs were stained with all the juices that we produced. My bed was in a serious mess. There was blood all over and was especially wet where our groins were.

I continued licking and sucking on her tits again. It's just so irresistible. I moved my hand all over her body, feeling every little part of her. The silky fair and smooth skin.

Phoebe opens her eyes and looked at me.

Me: That was great.
Phoebe: Yes, it was. Thanks.
Me: No, I should be the one to say thanks.
Phobe: I've always wondered how sex was. This is great, much better than I imagined. So much better than fingering myself.
Me: I came inside you. Is that ok?
Phoebe: I think so. My menses was just over a couple of days ago. I think that it's a safe period.
Phobe: Oh dear. Your bed is all bloody.

Me: I think we better go wash up. You go in first. I'll bring some towels.
Phoebe: Ok

Phoebe went to the toilet. I went to my video cam and stopped the recording. It showed we did it for over an hour.

I took a towel and went to the toilet. The door was not closed and Phoebe was showering. I joined her in the shower.

I went behind her and started to touch her all over. I licked her earlobes, while my hands cupped both her breasts. My penis started to harden and become erect again. Phoebe also became more aroused as I pushed my hardening penis against her ass as I groped her beautiful small breasts.

I bent her over and spread her legs. She held on to the tap mixer in front of her. I held her by her hips while the shower continued. I positioned my hard rod over her pussy again and pushed in. Phoebe let out a cry in pleasure.

With the warm water spraying over us, I pushed hard and deep into Phoebe. I can sense she was really enjoying it as her moans were much louder than before. I kept pumping deep into her, varying the speed and intensity. I can see her expressions change when I push harder and when I go faster. One of my hands held her on the waist, while the other squeezed on her breast. Phoebe came once more before I ejaculated my final load for the day into her.

What difference a day can make. Just yesterday, I was jacking myself off in the shower and now I got to bang a beautiful girl under this same shower. We finish our shower, dried ourselves and dressed up.

Me: That was really nice.
Phoebe: Yes. It's very nice. The feeling is incredible.
Me: (I took a deep breath and asked) Will you be my girlfriend?
Phoebe: (she pauses) Hmm. I already have a boyfriend. I think we can just be friends. Is that ok?
Me: Oh, ok.

Phoebe's phone rings and she picks up the call.

Phoebe: Hi Ryan.
Phoebe: Yeah, I remember our date. I've already collected my phone. I'll see you at 3pm. <hangs up>
Phoebe: James, I've got to go.
Me: Ok. I'll call you. Bye.

~~ Give me a while as I build on more ideas to continue the story ~~~

cooltrip
30-06-2013, 12:02 PM
Whoa Bro. Good writing skills. Hope it comes true for you uh. Keke.
Support..! Tent pitched. Chips and booze in hand. Keep them coming!

BMW69
30-06-2013, 01:54 PM
Oh man she didn't watch you delete all those... Hahaha

digdug
01-07-2013, 11:12 PM
Chapter 8 [ Mindy ]:

It's back to routine stuff again - School. But there's a change in me. I feel more confident. I finally dared to talk, chat, make jokes with some of the girls in the class, including Mindy. Previously, I'm one of those guys who would clam up in front of girls.

I texted Phoebe but no reply from her. I tried to call her a few times, but she doesn't answer. I guess that's the end of us. Well, at least I had a great time and was the one who popped her cherry. And I have her photos and a video of us having our first sex. Not many people have a video of themselves losing their virginity. I feel so lucky.

It was getting close to exam time. I've always been the brainy one in class, topping the results every exam. For the first time ever, 4 of the girls in class including Mindy approached me for help. We became a small study group - but I was mainly their teacher. We spent quite a bit of time everyday together. Although I was with the girls, I was focused on the studies, and did not get distracted by them, not even Mindy.

My exams finally ended. What a relief, I think I did pretty well. I did not make any plans to celebrate, so I thought I'd just go back and sleep. I was at the bus stop playing with my phone while waiting for my bus. Then I heard someone called out my name. It was Mindy. She was standing right behind me and I didn't even know it.

Mindy: Hi James.
Me: Oh hi, Mindy.
Mindy: Why does your phone look so different from mine? I'm also using a Galaxy S3.
Me: Oh, I'm using this launcher called Buzz. It allows you to customise your phone a lot.
Mindy: Yeah. Looks so different. Very cool.
Me: If you want, I can help you install it and customise your phone. Or even better, I can root your phone and get rid of advertisements.
Mindy: Oh wow.. that'll be great. Can you do that now?
Me: I can install the launcher now, but to root, I'll need to connect the phone to my PC.
Mindy: I've also got nothing to do. Let's go to your place to get my phone done?
Me: Now? Sure.

Wow! Mindy's following me home! The bus arrived and we went up the upper deck and chatted all the way back.

Me: Let's grab dinner first. I'm hungry.
Mindy: Yeah, me too.

We went to the hawker centre and bought our food. We finished eating and went up to my place. I connect up the phone and activate the rooting tool. It usually takes just a few minutes to root it but I wanted Mindy to stay longer.

Me: This will take a while. I'll just let it run.
Mindy: Oh, how long does it take?
Me: About an hour. You want to watch a movie or something while waiting?
Mindy: Hmm, ok. Sure, why not? What movies do you have that's an hour long?
Me: Hmm.. don't think I have any which are an hour long.
Mindy: Porn are usually an hour long. You have some, yes?

I think I blushed and looked pretty embarrassed when I heard that.

Me: Really?!
Mindy: Yeah. It'll be fun.

Holy cow! What did she mean by that? Mindy - the girl of my dreams - wants to watch porn with me in my bedroom.

BMW69
02-07-2013, 12:48 AM
Lol if only I had such friends

maybelee
02-07-2013, 03:14 AM
I really enjoy reading your story. Camping with my nachos :)

digdug
02-07-2013, 09:29 PM
Chapter 9:

Me: We'll watch it sitting on my bed. You OK with that?
Mindy: Of course.

I browsed into the folder where I kept all my downloaded porn videos.

Mindy: Just play anything.

I randomly selected a file and pressed play. The porn movie started playing and we watched it sitting next to each other on my bed. I was getting aroused - not by the porn movie, but having Mindy next to me on my bed. My dick hardened and stood at attention.

Then suddenly, I feel Mindy touch my hand. At first, I wasn't sure if it was intentional or maybe she just accidentally touched me. And then I think she got bolder and went close to me, holding on to my arm and resting her head against my shoulder. We look at each other. Her eyes tells me what I needed to know. She wants me.

I pulled up close to her and kissed her on the lips. Very soon we were tongue wrestling. My hands were free to roam all over Mindy. So were Mindy's. She had a hand on my crotch, feeling my enlarged penis through the pants. She unzipped my pants and pulled it down together with my underwear - allowing my cock to spring out into the open.

Mindy went down on all fours and went up close to my cock and started licking it. Wow, it felt like heaven. This was the first time I'm getting blown. Then Mindy took my cock into her mouth, sucking on it, twirling her tongue around it at the same time. It felt really good.

I reached out to her and moved her into a 69 position. I unzipped her skirt and pulled it down. She lifts her leg one at a time as I pulled the skirt off her. Right in front of me was the wet pussy of my dream girl. I touch it for the first time. Then I went up close and sniffed it. It smelled wonderful. The smell of a hot wet pussy.

Mindy was still on my shaft, sucking and licking. On my end, I began to paint her pussy with my tongue. Mindy moaned when I did that. After quite a while, I signaled to Mindy to switch positions. I removed her blouse and bra exposing her beautiful huge boobs. These are serious knockers. It looked so much bigger than Phoebe's. Large, firm and looked so inviting. I sucked and licked her nipples, making them harden and stand out.

My fingers went down to Mindy's wet love hole. I fingered her and she started moaning loudly. Her waist started to thrust her vagina against my fingers.

simple2kee
02-07-2013, 10:50 PM
interesting story!

digdug
03-07-2013, 07:31 AM
Chapter 10:

Mindy: Ohh.. I want you in me now...

I mounted her, and pushed my cock straight into her wet love hole. It didn't feel tight like Phoebe's. I pumped fast, hard and deep into her. We both climaxed together after quite a while. I was dripping wet in sweat despite having the aircon running. I think it was almost an hour as the porn movie abruptly ended.

Mindy: Hmm.. Nice.
Me: Is this your first time?
Mindy: Hehe! No, I've had sex before.
Me: Oh... with who?
Mindy: You don't tell anyone, ok? Gary and Chin Huat

These 2 guys were my classmates - hunkiest and best looking guys in class. I always envied them as they always seem to have girlfriends.

Oh dear, Mindy's not exactly the innocent kind of girl I thought her to be. Never imagined that. I always saw her as that beautiful angel, pure white and innocent. I guess it taught me that looks can be deceiving. I'm now thinking she probably was the one who planned to get laid - not me.

Mindy: You're not bad.
Me: I think I learned a lot from porn videos. Haha!
Mindy: I better go soon.
Me: Ok, you go wash, and I'll load up AdAway on your phone to get rid of advertisements. Won't take too long.

She washed up and I saw her out.

Mindy: Call me, ok?
Me: Sure. Bye.

~~~ going away on holiday, no updates for a while. cheers! ~~~

BMW69
03-07-2013, 10:25 PM
Bro! You skipped the most sexciting part lol. Where's the sex man!

digdug
05-07-2013, 02:36 AM
Got WiFi now.. :D

Chapter 11 [ Angie ]:

My mum calls me on the phone.

Mum: Hi James.
Me: Hi. You're coming home tomorrow night?
Mum: Yes. Oh yeah, please clean up the spare bedroom. Your cousin, Angie, will be coming to visit. She'll stay for a few weeks.

Angie - my half Aussie, half Chinese cousin on my mum's side. My aunty married an Aussie and moved to Australia almost 20 years ago. I've never met my aunty nor Angie before. Only seen some old photos of them.

Mum: How's the exams? All finished?
Me: Yeah, all done. Should be ok.
Mum: Your holidays next week, right? Then you can bring Angie around and show her Singapore.
Me: Ah, ok. Few weeks in Singapore? Where to bring her?
Mum: Haha! That's your problem. The zoo, Sentosa, the places youngsters go to.
Me: Uh ok lah. I think she'll be bored after a few days.

Next day, I drove the car to the airport and waited for the return of my parents and Angie. I just got my license not too long ago, so I think I sweat a bit driving from Jurong to Changi. Never went above 70km/h. Got nasty stares as I slowed people behind me. Give me a break.

I saw my parents at the baggage collection area. I wave at them. They wave back, but I don't see Angie. Then this beautiful young girl join my parents. She looks really stunning. Tall and slim, with beautiful flowing brown hair and porcelain like skin. White and smooth.

I greet my parents and Angie.

Mum: Hi James. Waited long?
Me: No, not too long.
Mum: This is Angie. Angie, this is James.

Angie gives me a hug. We Chinese usually don't hug much, but, yeah, I'll hug Angie any day and time.

Angie: Hi. Your mum has told me a lot about you.
Me: It's not all true. Haha!

My dad drove while I sat behind with Angie. Pointed out some attractions like East Cost Park, the Singapore Flyer, Gardens as the car ran on the ECP.

We got back to the house and it took a while to settle down. Helped everyone unpack, gather clothes to wash and all that. Well, I can't help it - I'm the kind who helps out in the house. The good obedient boy. The innocent, dependable guy. Well, some of that has changed over the past few weeks.

Angie: Nice place you have here.
Me: Come here, to the balcony. You can see the swimming pool from here. Over there is a gym.
Angie: Wow, the pool is huge. Very nice.

We went to the living room, sat down and chatted with my parents. My mum is in her early 40s and my dad is about 10 years older. Both retired early, with my dad making his millions by playing the share market years ago. I'm not sure how it happened, but my mum said that my dad's a very lucky man. He made money when the share market was good, and made even more money when everyone else was losing. Somehow he never lost. He invested in a lot of property when the times were bad and cashed in when the prices rose near its peaks. Kept the high rental yield properties. We now have a lot of rental income.

My dad's phone rings and he answers it. Then he asks my mum to join in the phone call.

Dad: Oh dear. That was ku-ma (Aunty) from Penang. Uncle had a heart attack last night and is in the hospital now. Mum and I will fly there tomorrow morning.
Dad: What about Angie? She'll be all alone here.
Angie: Don't worry about me. I'm sure James can take care of me.
Me: Yeah, sure. I'll bring her around.

My parents left the next morning.

Angie: I want to go for a swim. Want to join me?
Me: Sure.
Angie: I'll go get changed.

Angie goes into her room and closes the door, but it's not fully shut leaving a small gap. I can see her in the mirror through the gap as she started undressing herself.

BigBoy2
05-07-2013, 10:31 AM
This is cool man.......... Keep it cumming.............

Banyks
05-07-2013, 08:38 PM
Samsung is the best! Perhaps I shall get one this weekend! :p

digdug
06-07-2013, 02:20 AM
Chapter 12:

Before I could see more, she moves out of position where I can't see her in the mirror. I went to my room and after putting on my trunks, I put on my bermudas. I came out, and Angie was there in her 2 piece swim wear. My little brother stood up the moment I saw her. Luckily I had my bermudas on, else my swimming trunks would not have been able to hide my erection.

Me: I'll get you a bathrobe. Else you'll be dripping all over when we come back up.
Angie: Ok.

She puts on the bathrobe and we headed down to the pool. There wasn't anyone else in the pool. Maybe it's because it's a work day. We jumped into the pool but didn't do much swimming. Although Angie's 19, she's still very playful. We fooled around in the pool, splashing water at each other. Then she playfully hit me.

Angie: Catch me if you can. Haha!

She was a pretty good swimmer, but I'm also not too bad myself. I caught up with her, grabbed her ankle and pulled her down underwater. While we were both underwater, she turns around and bear hugs me. My face was sandwiched right in front of her boobs. My hands goes around her too, grabbing her on her ass.

I stick out my tongue playfully and gave a lick on the top side of her breast. She lets go and we both surfaced to the top.

Me: Haha! Catch me if you can.

I swim away, with her chasing right behind me. Then I feel her pull at my swimming trunks and it went down knee level! I was butt naked in the pool. I panicked a bit as I couldn't move my legs much with the swimming trunks around my knees, stopped and turned around. Angie was under the water still holding on to my trunks. She was getting a great view of my erect penis under the water. She pulls off my trunks and surfaces.

Angie: Haha! Caught you with your pants down.
Me: Angie! Come on!
Angie: Catch me if you can!

She swims away. Without my swimming trunks, I couldn't go fast. Some kind of water resistance. I finally caught up with her when she stopped and waited for me under the bridge.

Angie: You're so slow.
Me: I had a disadvantage. A lot of water resistance.
Angie: Here's your trunks. I win.

Angie swims near me and put her hands around my shoulders. My erect cock poked at her tummy. The water wasn't deep here so I could stand and put on my trunks.

Me: Here's your prize.

I gave a quick kiss on her lips, and swam away. We got out of the pool and lazed around.

Me: Are you Aussie girls all so crazy?
Angie: I can be crazier. Haha!
Angie: What should we do today?
Me: How about Universal Studios?
Angie: Ok, great!

We made our way to Sentosa and had a great time. There were many moments where we were holding each other, hugging each other. Angie's really not shy for hugs. I didn't mind that one bit.

We got back home and we were both pretty exhausted. We went for our showers and met in the living room when we were done. Then my mum called.

Mum: Hi, how's things?
Me: We're good. We just came back from Universal Studios. How's Uncle?
Mum: He's still in ICU. He's stable at the moment, but he also had a stroke.
Me: Oh dear. That's not good.
Mum: Think we'll stay for a few more days. Anyway, take care of Angie while we're away.
Me: I will. Bye.

Angie: Oh, Uncle's not good?
Me: Yeah. Heart attack and also a stroke.
Angie: That's life. That's why we should live our lives as if each day were our last.
Me: Yeah. What would do if the world was ending tomorrow?
Angie: Hmm, I'd snuggle with my loved one and make passionate love.

My cock popped up erect when I heard that. I think it erected so fast that you could literally see my pants move. I think Angie actually noticed that as I saw her look at my crotch area.

Angie: What about you?
Me: Yeah, I think I would love to do the same.
Angie: You have a girlfriend?
Me: I've been with a couple of girls, but not real girlfriends. What about you?
Angie: Sort of like you. I hang out with a guy in school, fooled around. But we're not officially an item.
Me: Really? A girl like you should have a long queue of guys trying to get you.
Me: So if today was our last day, we'd probably go with regrets. Haha!

Angie moves over next to me and gives me a kiss on my cheek. I turn to face her and kissed her on the lips.

fuckaholic
06-07-2013, 07:55 AM
Keep it cumming!!! Well done TS!

digdug
13-07-2013, 11:06 PM
I'm back. Not much interest I guess, but here goes anyway.. :D

Chapter 13:

Angie was surprised at what I did and backed away.

Angie: No. The world's not ending tonight, James. I'm pretty sure of it. It's getting late and I'm really tired. Let's not start something now, ok?
Me: I'm sorry, Angie.
Angie: Good night. Sweet dreams.

We went back to our separate rooms. I had to release myself, so I jacked myself off in bed fantasizing about Angie. All the cum released into a tissue paper - what a waste.

Next morning, we were having breakfast and chatting. Thinking of going for a movie and then bowling.

My phone beeped. It's a whatsapp message from Mindy.

Mindy: Hi James. You free today?
Me: I'm baby sitting my cousin from Australia.
Mindy: Oh, maybe we can go out together and we can bring her out for some kiddy rides or something.
Me: LOL! She's not a kid. She's a big girl
Mindy: Oh haha. Say so lah. I'm very sian today. Need someone to hangout with.

Angie looks at my phone.

Angie: Whatsapp?
Me: Yeah, a friend. She wants some company as she's bored.
Angie: One of your girlfriends?
Me: Sort of.
Angie: She can join us. The more, the merrier, yes?
Me: Hmm, ok.

On whatsapp:
Me: You want to join us? We're thinking of going for a movie and maybe bowling.
Mindy: Ok. Where?
Me: You come to my place. We'll wait for you.
Mindy: Ok, be there in half hour.

Mindy got to my place. The girls greet and introduces each other. Angie gives Mindy a hug and peck on her cheek.

Me: Ok, who's keen on watching a movie with a guy wearing his underwear on the outside?
Angie: No, I caught that in Australia before I came over.
We look through the list of movies, but could not come to any decision.

Me: So how now?
Angie: Let's go for a swim. Looks like a nice sunny day today.
Mindy: Ok, but I didn't bring any swim wear.
Angie: I have another set you can use. Let's see if it fits.
Mindy: Ok.

The girls headed into the room to change while I went into my room and changed into my trunks.

I waited for a while before the 2 girls came out of the room, giggling and whispering to each other. Both were wearing 2 piece swim wear and they looked so sexy. Mindy's large boobs were almost spilling out of the bikini. Wow, double the intensity. My little brother sprung to attention.

Me: You guys sure took a long time.
Mindy: We've been busy talking about movies.
Me: Movies?
Mindy: Never mind.

We got down to the pool. There were some kids with their maids at the kids pool but no one else in the adult pool. All ours. We fooled around in the pool. Chasing each other, grabbing each other, playing like kids.

Then Mindy went under the bridge. I swam up to her.

Me: Where's Angie?
Mindy: Don't know.

Mindy puts her arms around me and planted her lips on mine. We started frenching each other, and then suddenly I feel my trunks being pulled down.

Me: Ooi!
Angie: Haha! Caught you with your pants down again!
Angie: Looks like fun. Can I join you guys?
Mindy: Sure!
Me: No way. We're out in the open. (pulling up my trunks)
Mindy: Let's go back up.

BMW69
14-07-2013, 12:28 AM
Guess the world is going to end after all hahaha

sc2luver
14-07-2013, 01:49 AM
camping here bro!

maybelee
15-07-2013, 04:49 AM
Me too! Camping with my nachos :)

digdug
15-07-2013, 10:24 PM
Chapter 14:

We got out of the pool. In my mind, I was like ecstatic and yet confused about what's happening. I didn't know what to think. My world has changed over the past few weeks - first Phoebe, then Mindy and now I'm heading back to the house for my first threesome? Unbelievable! I could actually feel butterflies in my stomach.

We got into the house. The girls went in first and I followed. I lock the main door and the next thing I see are the 2 girls embracing each other, kissing each other. I was shocked and also aroused. My penis jumped and sprung up instantly.

Angie: Join us.

I went to Angie, put my arms around her and starting kissing. Mindy pulled down my trunks to gain access to my penis. I turned my waist to the side to allow Mindy direct access, while still kissing Angie. Mindy licked and sucked me while I was frenching my lovely cousin sister.

Mindy: Let's go to the bed.

The girls pushed me down on the bed, and both of them removed their bikinis. If I were less healthy, I'd probably get a heart attack on the spot. Both girls were so in front of the queue when God was giving out beautiful. Angie had the most perfect body I've ever seen. She's slim and tall with perfectly sized boobs - not too big, not too small. Her skin was smooth as silk, white and unblemished. Angie had a mixed Asian-Caucasian look with sharp facial features. Mindy was shorter, but her large boobs really make her stand out. She too had fair complexion, not as white as Angie's, and it looked very young and fresh.

Both girls come up to me. Angie went down and engulfed my penis in her mouth - I could feel her beautiful warm mouth all over my penis. Mindy kissed me while I caressed her boobs. After a while, the girls went for each other, kissing and touching each other. Angie left her hand on my penis and was giving me a hand job at the same time. I reached out my hand to Angie's pussy and slowly fingered her clitoris. She was drenched.

Both girls mounted me with Mindy's pussy right in front of my face, and Angie riding on top of my groin. I knew my job in front of me - I stick out my tounge into and around Mindy's pussy - driving her wild. My hands reach up and squeezed her boobs. I could feel Angie holding on to my penis, slowly guiding it into her dripping wet vagina. And then I could feel my penis being engulfed in this nice, warm and wet vagina. It felt tight as I can feel Angie riding me, up and down. I can't see much except for Mindy's ass, but I think the 2 girls were probably locking lips above me.

With me working my tongue on Mindy - she was the first to come. She arches her back as her orgasm overcomes her, moaning in delight. Angie gets off me. It was Mindy's turn to give Angie's pussy a tounge job. I got behind Mindy and starting fucking her from behind.

After about 10 minutes, Mindy came again. Angie came from Mindy's tounge job almost immediately after that. But surprisingly, I've not come yet. My penis was still solid and throbbing for more action. I went in for Angie. I put both of Angie's legs over my shoulder as I kneeled in front of her. I placed my hard penis right into her, thrusting deep into my cousin's love hole. Mindy licked and sucked on Angie's tits.

Angie was moaning louder and louder and more intensely. I continued pushing deep into her, using strong deep thrusts. I was sweating profusely, as I exerted more and more energy to pleasure my beautiful cousin.

Me: Ah... I'm coming.
Angie: Harder...

I push as hard as I could and my penis erupted, spewing loads of cum into Angie. Angie came at the same time, giving out a loud moan of pleasure, her body jerking and trembling as the orgasm sent shockwaves through her body.

All of us were exhausted. I lied down between the 2 girls - fully satisfied. I felt like I was in heaven with 2 beautiful angels next to me.

eeemen
24-07-2013, 03:36 AM
Bro TS, where are you? Waiting for your next update eagerly! Cheers, ........................

sc2luver
07-08-2013, 03:32 PM
bro where are you? camping for new posts :D

digdug
08-08-2013, 12:27 AM
:D Was away. Back now...

Chapter 15:

The 3 of us spent a lot of time together, having lots of fun roaming Singapore and, best of all, the fantastic sex. Alas, all good things must come to an end. Angie went back to Australia. School restarted and Mindy found herself a new squeeze. So, things became normal once again.

One day on the bus home, I see a familiar girl sitting 2 seats in front me. It was Phoebe. I haven't seen her since our one and only time. I went up to her.

Me: Hi Phoebe.
Phoebe: Oh... Hi James. Surprised to see you. Going home?
Me: Yeah. How have you been?
Phoebe: Ok. Things are alright.
Me: I've deleted the photos from my PC.
Phoebe: Oh, ok. Actually, after that day, don't think there's anything you haven't seen.
Me: You free now? We chit chat over dinner. Or you've a date?
Phoebe: I'm free... ok. Sure.

During dinner, we chat.
Me: So, how's the boyfriend?
Phoebe: Oh, uh.. he's OK. He has just gone to NS recently, so I don't see him much these days.
Me: Too bad (in my mind - too bad for him)
Phoebe: Gives me more freedom. Haha!

We go on chatting and I think she became very comfortable with me.

Me: Tomorrow's weekend. Are you free? Maybe we can go catch a movie together.
Phoebe: What's showing? I've gone for a movie for a very long time.

I whip out my phone and surfed to check out the movies. We selected one movie and made an online reservation.

Me: Set. Movie's at 1pm tomorrow. Hmm, do you swim?
Phoebe: Yeah, why?
Me: Come to my place in the morning and we can swim a bit, then get lunch then the movie.
Phoebe: Sound's good.

Next morning, Phoebe got to my home. My parents were home, and this is the first time they have seen a girl friend come to the house.

Phoebe: Hi Aunty, Uncle. Morning.
Me: She's Phoebe.
Mum: Your classmate?
Me: Um, no. A friend outside school. We're going for a swim and later going out.
Mum: Ok. Have a good time. (my mum looks very happy - I think she approves of what she sees)

We had a great time. And we continued meeting each other for the next few days as we enjoyed each other's company.

digdug
16-08-2013, 11:56 PM
Chapter 16 - A full circle of my Galaxy:

The following weekend, Phoebe's at my place and we were alone as my parents were out that day.

Me: Phoebe, I really enjoy your company... and I think that... um.. I like you and I think we would be great together. Would you reconsider - to become my girlfriend?
Phoebe: Oh.. (pauses to think).. Yeah, I really like you too, James. But.. How do I tell Ryan?
Me: You just need to tell him that it's over between the 2 of you and you've found someone else.
Phoebe: I'm worried.

I gave Phoebe a hug and kissed her. Her lips were so sweet and soft. I really missed it.

Me: Don't worry.

We stayed in each others arms, kissing like long lost lovers. I stroked her back with my right hand, while the left gently squeezed her ass. Phoebe returned the favour by stroking my penis over my shorts. I guess she has been longing for this too. Soon we were on the living room sofa, making out. Touching and grabbing each other, kissing and licking. We took of our clothes and we were now completely naked.

I planted a kiss on her beautiful lips. Our tongues swirled around each others mouth as we kissed passionately for a very long time. I had one hand around her back to move her closer to me while my other hand slid along her smooth fair skin of her thigh.

I kissed her on lips, cheeks and her neck. Phoebe shivered as my tongue stroked her neck gently.

One hand went to massage one of her breast while my tongue took care of the other, licking and sucking on the beautiful pink teat. Her tits were perky and full.

Phoebe's hand also started to become busy, one was tweaking on my tit and the other searching for my big hard penis. Her soft hands rubbed my penis making it bigger and harder than ever. My penis felt so nice as her small soft hand stroked it, moving in an up and down motion.

I continued to work my magic on her breasts, sucking, licking and tasting the beautiful sweet breasts. Phoebe moaned in pleasure, enjoying all the attention I've been giving to her breasts. My hand went on to feel out her love hole, touching it. My fore finger stroked her pussy and it got wetter andd wetter as my pussy stroking continued.

Phoebe licked on my tit while her hand held on to my penis, gently moving the shaft in an up and down motion. I was standing next to the bed, with Phoebe sitting at the edge. My hands went to squeeze her beautiful firm breasts while she continued with sucking and licking my nipples. After a while, her beautiful mouth switched attention to my hard penis,

Her mouth engulfed my penis completely, sucking and moving her tongue around it. The feeling was simply out of this world. I felt like I could come right away, but being an expert at this, I managed to control this urge.

I layed her down on the bed and kissed her all over her body, slowly moving south down to her stomach and then to her beautiful milky white fair thighs. I licked and kissed her thighs while my hands spread her thighs to expose her womandhood. My tongue went straight for her clitoris, unleashing a tongue lashing action in and around her pussy which sent Phoebe into delight, making her give out a loud moan. Her body bucked in response to the tongue action that her pussy was getting.

Phoebe screamed out my name as I continued to lick and suck on her wet pussy. I placed one finger at her entrance, rubbing on her pink pussy lips. It was soaked in love juice and obviously ready for penetration. My finger pushed into her and I could feel the walls inside her flex and grabbed on to my finger. Pushing the finger in and out of her vagina made her moan out loud in pleasure. I shifted myself over her and into a 69 position. My finger continued to pump in and out of her pussy while I licked on her clitoris.

Phoebe grabbed on to my pole and impaled her face with it. My hips moved in upward and downward motion, moving my hard shaft in and out of her mouth. Phoebe sucked and licked on my penis as if her life depended on it. All this while my finger worked on her pussy and my tongue on her pussy lips. Phoebe screamed in delight as she reached her first orgasm. Her body shuddered and spasmed as the orgasm took over the control of her body.

I moved around and into a missionary postion, with my rock hard penis placed strategically in front of her love hole. I shoved hard and deep into her, and she let out a yelp from the pain and delight of being penetrated. Her pussy felt so tight despite being drenched in juices of love.

Phoebe placed her arms around me drawing me closer and to make sure I don't go away. I thrusted into her, moving my penis in and out of her tight love hole. It wasn't long before I could feel myself coming. I hurried with my thrusts, making Phoebe moan and cry out loud in pleasure. Suddenly Phoebe went into a fit again with her entire body spasming and shuddering, as she came once more. This made lose control and I blew my load deep into her. I could feel her vagina tighten and quiver around my penis to milk every drop of my cum from my penis.

I was a spent force as I layed next to Phoebe tired, and drenched in sweat. We cuddled, kissed and held on to each other, gazing into each others eyes.

Then suddenly I hear my parents coming back into the house. We just remembered that our clothes are still outside in the living room. I quickly put on a pair of shorts and went outside. I see my mum holding Phoebe's bra and panties.

Mum: James, what's going on?
Me: Uh, hi mum. Phoebe's. (I take the underwear from her and picked up the rest of the clothes and went back to the room)

I can see a sheepish smile from my parent's faces as I close the door. We got dressed up and went outside.

Mum: You two better be careful, OK?
Me: Yeah, we will.

Phoebe broke off with her boyfriend later. It wasn't simple as Ryan must have felt very upset losing his girlfriend while serving the country. Phoebe also tells me that she and Ryan never had sex before. The most they ever went was light petting and kissing. Phoebe has been exclusively mine. Ryan's loss, my gain.

What a joy ride the past few months has been for me. A full circle around the Galaxy of Pleasure, starting from Phoebe and back to her.

The End.

tongkat.ali
17-08-2013, 01:29 AM
chapter 16, no condom?!

BMW69
17-08-2013, 06:39 PM
Haha good short story :) short and simple lol

eeemen
18-08-2013, 02:04 AM
Thanks for a good short story, enjoyed it. Thanks bro TS, cheers, ....................

digdug
18-08-2013, 08:42 AM
Going to be busy with work, so quickly finish the story... :p

Hope you guys liked it.

Cheers! Have a great sexy weekend!

tongkat.ali
02-09-2013, 03:40 AM
bohsia liao?!