PDA

View Full Version : I am lost.

eMoGuy
25-06-2013, 09:57 PM
Hi brothers and sisters,
Recently, My gf and I were having sex, encountered something , which i felt was some orgasm for her, but she didnt dare to release or try.
In the beginning, she said she want to pee after doing for sometime, and almost everytime, she wanted to go pee.
So i decided to ask her to pee before we have sex, but the result came and is still the same. Didnt consume too much liquid before hand , and from online research, it is seem that gals can have 2 types of different orgasm?
And it is said to be the result of hitting the g-spot.
Anyone gt clues or idea, to tell me what is it about, and how can i make her let go of herself if it is really an orgasm for her.
Cause i get frustrated because she cannot trust me, and in the end , i get moody, though didnt expressed it out.

nuclearkid
25-06-2013, 10:07 PM
How about trying in a Hotel 81 or the like? Whenever she wants to pee, tell her to let it go since there is no concern with messing up the bed. From there you'll know if its indeed a peeing problem.

rtkmc
25-06-2013, 10:13 PM
nuclearkid is on to something and should let her try to let it go as suggested.
could be really enjoyable for her as well as for you.

eMoGuy
25-06-2013, 10:53 PM
Ouch. I just gt zapped when i do not know about things?
Or i posted in the wrong place?
just became negative one due to i posted?

Camel
25-06-2013, 10:56 PM
How about trying in a Hotel 81 or the like?

Better don't let housekeeping hear you, lol

gotnotime
26-06-2013, 12:47 AM
Why do I have a hunch that she could be a squirter once she learns to not hold back that feeling..

eMoGuy
26-06-2013, 05:15 PM
Thanks bro topcook.
And if i offended any bros out there, or i posted wrongly. Do let me know.
Cause i am really quite lost about what should i do.
Be it a squirter , or not. As long as she enjoys , i am happy. :D