PDA

View Full Version : when woman orgasm, do i stop or continue

comm
24-06-2013, 06:41 PM
Haha asking for some advice her, like sis natsuki poll except this time what should a man do when the girl is orgasming

thewildone
11-07-2013, 01:45 AM
I say continue until she stops you forcefully :D

lustcrave
18-07-2013, 08:25 PM
Continue of course

lam30
22-07-2013, 01:32 AM
Continue till she begs you to stop! Still continue! :D

comm
22-07-2013, 09:58 AM
Really anot......i think i must ask girl for more accurate answer.....u all like sadist 1, later i get blacklisted by girls

geckoSG
22-07-2013, 11:52 AM
my experience so far, depends on each women...

Some are continue normal until she really cannot

Some are continue, but slow down, and then speed up again, and slow down, and speed up until she cannot tahan

Some are Go faster and "harder", for multiple Os...

So, it depends on individual, there's no 100% formula.

comm
22-07-2013, 08:11 PM
Thxs bro

10kkj

zikogirl
25-07-2013, 08:37 AM
Obviously to continue

sammyBleu4
27-07-2013, 02:14 AM
Never stop till she cum

angelheart66
27-07-2013, 03:00 PM
depends on the individual woman. Usually you don't stop unless she pushes you away :eek:

EvilDoctorDoom
01-08-2013, 03:31 AM
Keep it going & suck her beasts

EvilDoctorDoom
01-08-2013, 03:56 AM
sorry too high, should be BREASTSSSS :D

SingaporeBob
23-08-2013, 11:14 PM
Depends. If you are pleasuring her orally, then softer.

If you are pleasuring her manually, then go oral, but soft.

If she stops either of the above, go for penetration.

And if it's already penetration...go harder....if she's on top, hold her on you, if she's underneath, go deeper and harder.

I love it when a girl gets the O....I like watching them!

SingaporeBob
23-08-2013, 11:16 PM
Wow...great question! But it depends how she's orgasming and what you are doing!

If there's hands involved.....you move fingers away, go softer, or maybe go to oral, still soft.

If there's tongues involved, move away, go softer....but go back very soon.

If it's penetration, then go deeper, harder. If she's on top, hold her down, if she's under you, drive it.

Levelle
25-08-2013, 10:09 AM
sorry too high, should be BREASTSSSS :D

Lol so fast orgasm le? :p
For my girl is she like me to continue but due to clit is very sensitive, she will stop me.

arbalest
29-08-2013, 02:52 PM
I think just slow down... but don't stop completely...

porscheclub
29-08-2013, 06:47 PM
Of course you continue until her peak rolls over then if you haven't come, it's your turn to have fun :D

Women hates it if you stop while she cums.

supergirl2011
30-08-2013, 11:29 AM
Depends on the girl, but mostly have to continue and the thrust must be harder and deeper... then you will get all the bites and scratches on your back cos of multiple orgasms. I usually say "stop"... but my body betrays me, asking for more. Lols :D

kittymae
03-09-2013, 08:22 PM
I'd say let her take the lead. Read her body language
More than likely, you'll get the green light to,continue :)

micmac888
03-09-2013, 09:36 PM
NEVER... NEVER EVER never stop. She may say stop stop but NO. Keep going at it . She will cum again and then less than 2 mins cum another time. Keep fucking like the energizer bunny. She will cum again. And then she will say she is going to die. DO NOT STOP. Keep ramming her. And one of 2 things will happen. Either she becomes limp (she just lie there let u fuck as her whole body goes into sensory overload after multiple Cummings) , or she faints. Either way u have just become t h e world's greatest lover or fucker. Whatever title u like. Romeo Don Juan etc.

PS: absolutely nothing to do with penis size. So all u male egos with the big dicks go suck it. Pray ur woman never meets me. Race , religion, body mass.

Annabelle93
04-09-2013, 12:08 AM
u shld continue ... :)

belfull
06-09-2013, 01:51 PM
u shld continue ... :)

hehe why do u say that.. is it because u will continue after cumming? :p

CUTIEpinkPIGGY
07-09-2013, 03:13 PM
for me, i will continue and go harder till she please me to stop :D

NRider
09-09-2013, 03:51 PM
Definitely continue..!!!

Daiso
10-09-2013, 12:50 PM
I will continue too to make her orgasm even more.

nasa90
24-09-2013, 06:30 PM
i like to go it hard :D

wildromper
25-09-2013, 03:20 PM
NEVER... NEVER EVER never stop. She may say stop stop but NO. Keep going at it . She will cum again and then less than 2 mins cum another time. Keep fucking like the energizer bunny. She will cum again. And then she will say she is going to die. DO NOT STOP. Keep ramming her. And one of 2 things will happen. Either she becomes limp (she just lie there let u fuck as her whole body goes into sensory overload after multiple Cummings) , or she faints. Either way u have just become t h e world's greatest lover or fucker. Whatever title u like. Romeo Don Juan etc.

PS: absolutely nothing to do with penis size. So all u male egos with the big dicks go suck it. Pray ur woman never meets me. Race , religion, body mass.

Word to the masses!

SexyMenace
25-09-2013, 03:55 PM
turbo pump her once she reached the big O... Tats the best u can give it to her...she will keep on O-ing & then she will be in high mode...simply love it when u see thier high expressions..

Botakhead
25-09-2013, 10:21 PM
I think you all never cum across ladies who only liked to cum once and never wanted to continue or even let you carry on.

I had 2 FB's who only require 1 orgasm during each fuck sexion, it may sounds a turn off, but to them they are satisfied with only one and they say stop means stop, 1 will whack me off her and straight away go wash up, leaving me with my ego hanging between my thighs. The other 1 still allows me to suck on her breasts but no more penetration until her orgasm subsides, then she allows me to doggy her till I cummed. ;)

wildromper
26-09-2013, 12:05 AM
I think you all never cum across ladies who only liked to cum once and never wanted to continue or even let you carry on.

I had 2 FB's who only require 1 orgasm during each fuck sexion, it may sounds a turn off, but to them they are satisfied with only one and they say stop means stop, 1 will whack me off her and straight away go wash up, leaving me with my ego hanging between my thighs. The other 1 still allows me to suck on her breasts but no more penetration until her orgasm subsides, then she allows me to doggy her till I cummed. ;)

Sounds like woman with alot of checklist.

ahwen
27-09-2013, 07:08 AM
It depend on girls so dun think there is an perfect ans for this question.

Licker1987
28-09-2013, 12:12 PM
from my experience is slow down and let them cum.. when they r done start fucking or licking them again

seennoe
30-09-2013, 11:44 PM
continue awhile den stop loh... if too much sure cannot tahan one lah...

Goofingpro1
01-10-2013, 03:40 PM
It's a definite continuation till she say STOP, which I don't think it will happen. That's the climax already

dangermouse
05-10-2013, 04:07 PM
from experience...ive noticed when a woman orgasms when pleasuring her clitoris must STOP for a while as it gets quite sensitive.... though with G spot orgasms I find you dont really have to stop....my last partner i'd just keep going....making her cum 2 even 3 times until i did.

wantanabee
10-10-2013, 09:18 PM
many years back, i was screwing my gf in the bathroom. entry from the back facing the mirror. i can see her facial expression clearly, registering every curves and movements. this is a very high feeling.
then i realize she started to drip juice from her pussy, and the volume is more and more. back then i was kinda noob and i stopped at asked her what's that.!? LOL what a dickhead i am...
She say too high for her...
The tempo get interrupted and we proceed back to the bed.
now regret, should continue to go all out on her and see how it goes.. will girl buay tahan and 'collapse' like those in AV?

ah rat
11-10-2013, 12:04 PM
many years back, i was screwing my gf in the bathroom. entry from the back facing the mirror. i can see her facial expression clearly, registering every curves and movements. this is a very high feeling.
then i realize she started to drip juice from her pussy, and the volume is more and more.

Bro,try again to see it works again :D

cassey
13-10-2013, 08:39 PM
Every lady is different, so I think at least slow down and ask her. Unless she is into domination and SM kinda stuff haha

Thug
14-10-2013, 01:44 PM
Make her beg for mercy...

staminadick
14-10-2013, 06:30 PM
When eating her abalone she she O, I will slow down and let her relax. Then will build up again. until she near cum. slow down and build up a few times. Until finally make her cum. Sadly sometimes cannot catch the correct timing. If can catch the girl lobe deep deep

:)