PDA

View Full Version : okt getting more n more creative!

kinthehouse
24-06-2013, 06:35 PM
http://www.darklordnewgems.com/#!wei-wei/cyf5

1 look at the picture you know what is wrong

comm
24-06-2013, 07:32 PM
Duno wad is wrong

MagicFingers
24-06-2013, 07:39 PM
Chicken breast inserts and bad photoshop on the boobs? Especially for the lower two pictures?

cocknloaded
26-06-2013, 01:31 PM
I learnt my lesson to never trust any okt that asks me to go to any hotel and get the room first. if they want, ask the girl meet at the lobby then go up together! at least if the girl turns out differently you can still siam!

they make you get the room already and then lan lan you have to just take what ever comes along. those that are cheap and don't include room as well, I also wont try! nb always make you get the room already then come up totally is a different person, screw it man. waste of time and money.

KCisBad
26-06-2013, 02:53 PM
I learnt my lesson to never trust any okt that asks me to go to any hotel and get the room first. if they want, ask the girl meet at the lobby then go up together! at least if the girl turns out differently you can still siam!

they make you get the room already and then lan lan you have to just take what ever comes along. those that are cheap and don't include room as well, I also wont try! nb always make you get the room already then come up totally is a different person, screw it man. waste of time and money.

I totally second that!

Let you choose from phone, then later u go up the room its totally different.

Fuked up. But scared if tell them off, they beat you up behind some back alley of GL. lol.

So just suck thumb, and learn. :mad:

davidwee
26-06-2013, 03:38 PM
Chicken breast inserts and bad photoshop on the boobs? Especially for the lower two pictures?

I'm quite terrible at spotting shops but the last pic is the odd 1, face really jutting out. Honestly face pic not bad but I can't tell if it's two fake gals meshed together...

69updown69
26-06-2013, 04:02 PM
Obviois photoshop.....so fake.....

MagicFingers
26-06-2013, 04:34 PM
I'm quite terrible at spotting shops but the last pic is the odd 1, face really jutting out. Honestly face pic not bad but I can't tell if it's two fake gals meshed together...

I also not good at spotting shops, but the boobs looks really fake. Face don't think is mashed together, but can't tell for sure. The middle picture, the boobs look really fake, so yeah.