PDA

View Full Version : Green Attic Spa

sinfulguy
02-06-2005, 10:32 PM
Hi guys,

I know a friend who told me that the owners of Spa by the River have shifted to Green Attic Spa along tanjong pagar road, duxton area....

Has anyone tried that place????Any specials???I called up today and was told $28 for 30 mins and $58 for 60 mins????

If there's specials...pls share as I might want to go try

jag_jj
03-06-2005, 04:03 AM
Pricing a bit cock-up right? why would anyone pay $58 for 1 hr when 2 30min session is only $56?

sinfulguy
03-06-2005, 03:29 PM
I was told 30 mins is half body and 60 mins is full body...

kama
03-06-2005, 06:40 PM
I was told 30 mins is half body and 60 mins is full body...

Then i prefer to take 2 1/2 hr session to do my both half body, 1st back and then front. Still can save 2$. :D

sinfulguy
03-06-2005, 07:47 PM
Guys...I am only asking if anyone had tried that place and whether got special service or not????

If you don;t hve info...it's ok...I think we are going out of point here...just my 2 cents....I go try and post a FR is I got time next week...

By in the spirit of this forum, if anyone had tried...and can save fellow brothers precious money...then I hope you can post your findings..

Thanks,

gonggong18
03-06-2005, 08:00 PM
Guys...I am only asking if anyone had tried that place and whether got special service or not????....By in the spirit of this forum, if anyone had tried.....then I hope you can post your findings..
Thanks,
Don't angry leh, happy recce and .... :p

sinfulguy
04-06-2005, 11:25 AM
No angry lah....hoping to save money and skip this place if no happening mah....

unfit
04-07-2005, 07:31 PM
didn't go up but saw afew girls went up and they were quite pretty and had very good figure..at least for the one that i saw..abt 1.68m..model frame..and a very slutty look cos she and her fren were smoking at the entrance.. will try one fine raining day :D

fantasyboy
07-07-2005, 10:13 AM
at least u saw pretty gals outside jus in case u go in the shop u turn off by the gals inside especially Sarah. The service they provide are not up to standard at all. i went down to find the ex ktv gal of balestier point Sarah or jess. thought will get some special from her which she use to do in the ktv(garden). but she quit since she become a idiot mistress :eek: too bad.... cos she normally gives discounts to Fj and Bj. :D to a no looks and figure gal, she has to gives discounts.

fantasyboy
07-07-2005, 10:23 AM
at least u saw pretty gals outside jus in case u go in the shop u turn off by the gals inside especially Sarah. The service they provide are not up to standard at all. i went down to find the ex ktv gal of balestier point Sarah or jess. thought will get some special from her which she use to do in the ktv(garden). but she quit since she become a idiot mistress :eek: too bad.... cos she normally gives discounts to Fj and Bj. :D to a no looks and figure gal, she has to gives discounts.

unfit
07-07-2005, 11:35 AM
so wat are the damage, if i may ask? typical spa layout?
thanks for your info..

evoxxx
07-07-2005, 04:49 PM
bro... its not worth to spend money on tat spa!! price cock up, gals not pretty, massage no strength, layout not nice..... y not u try the jean yip spa? pretty gals damage about the same wor!!! even if u go ktv, gals will massage 'full' for u. :D theres a lady call sarah in green attic use to work in balestier point who do Fj and Bj with discounts! but she quit areadi. the discounts are gd cos she dun have the looks and figure tats y. too bad... tat time i went to find her but she asking for $500 for 1 hr!! damn her!!! she think tat as a lady boss of tat spa can fetch high price. pity on her daughter and her hacker :(

evoxxx
07-07-2005, 04:54 PM
bro... its not worth to spend money on tat spa!! price cock up, gals not pretty, massage no strength, layout not nice..... y not u try the jean yip spa? pretty gals damage about the same wor!!! even if u go ktv, gals will massage 'full' for u. :D theres a lady call sarah in green attic use to work in balestier point who do Fj and Bj with discounts! but she quit areadi. the discounts are gd cos she dun have the looks and figure tats y. too bad... tat time i went to find her but she asking for $500 for 1 hr!! damn her!!! she think tat as a lady boss of tat spa can fetch high price. pity on her daughter and her hacker :(

unfit
08-07-2005, 02:41 PM
Jean Yip SPa>>where may i ask?? thanks :rolleyes:

evoxxx
09-07-2005, 05:53 PM
i heard tat jean yip spa from a friend. have to ask him. u can try checking their website too for exact location.