PDA

View Full Version : HH KTV thread

smiler
02-06-2005, 02:07 PM
OKie.....................it seems like very messy here that whenever wanna jio go for HH to KTV, can't even find a proper place to jio.

So hopefully, with this new thread, whoever interested in HH to KTV, please report here.

To kick start, now I jio...............HH to BS anyone? :D

Spursgetz
02-06-2005, 02:08 PM
OKie.....................it seems like very messy here that whenever wanna jio go for HH to KTV, can't even find a proper place to jio.

So hopefully, with this new thread, whoever interested in HH to KTV, please report here.

confirm this thread will turn into another TCSS thread :D

evo3
02-06-2005, 02:11 PM
Yes for a start they will follow but after awhile this will become like what bro spur had said TCSS liao.
smiler why tou wan to HH @ BS har, today you mean :confused:

waypastprime
02-06-2005, 02:11 PM
confirm this thread will turn into another TCSS thread

Of course. With ur endorsement, why not? :p

Ok. Back to topic.....

Count me .................................................. ...... out....... :D

Spursgetz
02-06-2005, 02:15 PM
Of course. With ur endorsement, why not?

Ok. Back to topic.....

Count me .................................................. ...... out.......

u are the biggest culprit oki.... :D

Spursgetz
02-06-2005, 02:16 PM
To kick start, now I jio...............HH to BS anyone?

when.......x'mas day u mean..or CNY eve after reunion dinner??? :p

Valuair
02-06-2005, 02:29 PM

When har? :)

Valuair
02-06-2005, 02:31 PM
confirm this thread will turn into another TCSS thread

You like tat say Chairman goot meh........btw hor, it is onli when MS appear it that thread then it will be turned into a TCSS thread and this had been patented long ago, so please don't any choot the Chairman, if not later MS sue him for patent infringement and then Chairman will sue you for defamation then you know....... :rolleyes: :D

Spursgetz
02-06-2005, 02:33 PM
patented......... patent infringement.......... defamation .......

wow....all the big words which i dun understand leh...mi BTC one....can elaborate or not huh.....thank you hor... :D

Valuair
02-06-2005, 02:46 PM
wow....all the big words which i dun understand leh...mi BTC one....can elaborate or not huh.....thank you hor... :D

Me also don't quite get it as this is what the Chairman had told me one leh......maybe you should go look for the famous lawyer here to get him to explain to you? :D

Spursgetz
02-06-2005, 02:47 PM
Me also don't quite get it as this is what the Chairman had told me one leh......maybe you should go look for the famous lawyer here to get him to explain to you? :D

famous lawyer....must be very expensive leh...mi bo lui to hire lah.... :(

Valuair
02-06-2005, 03:11 PM
famous lawyer....must be very expensive leh...mi bo lui to hire lah.... :(

I also bo lui, so maybe you can go join the Chairman's "Run Road" Clan and get him to explain to you, like that will be cheaper lor........ :D

Spursgetz
02-06-2005, 03:12 PM
I also bo lui, so maybe you can go join the Chairman's "Run Road" Clan and get him to explain to you, like that will be cheaper lor........ :D

chairman "run road" clan.....need very goot leg muscle and stamina si bo...mi fat man....cannot run leh...walk also tried u know :p

Valuair
02-06-2005, 03:22 PM
chairman "run road" clan.....need very goot leg muscle and stamina si bo...mi fat man....cannot run leh...walk also tried u know :p

No need to have goot leg muscles and stamina these days with the mordern technology liao lor......Chairman will teach you how when you join the clan...... :D

monster98
02-06-2005, 04:24 PM
KNN....... Another TCSS thread........... ZAP.....ZAP.....ZAP...... :D

ken_v2
02-06-2005, 04:27 PM
any dates?

Shuang_Jie_Gun
02-06-2005, 04:33 PM
helping a fren to jio kakis for BS HH 2ml.any bros keen dont mind can pm me ur contact.Cheers.

meng
02-06-2005, 04:48 PM
Lai lor Lai lor....New TCSS thread..... :D

Looksee
02-06-2005, 05:12 PM
Lai lor Lai lor....New TCSS thread..... :D

lai tio zap ah??

:D

acer3939
02-06-2005, 05:13 PM
haizzzz the DC thread hit so high liao then the chairman start another new thread. got to start all over again :( keke :D

DeVegas
02-06-2005, 05:52 PM
lai tio zap ah??

No incorrect, Uncle 6C, you should say that meng come over to pay his rent..... :D

smiler
02-06-2005, 05:52 PM
KNNzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................another TCSS thread?

Come on guys..................here post for HH lah.......mai so messy leh? Again........HH at BS ai mai? :D

DeVegas
02-06-2005, 05:55 PM
haizzzz the DC thread hit so high liao then the chairman start another new thread. got to start all over again... keke

This is becos Chairman is trying to create another record by overtaking the DC thread start by JPK mah......if not he no face mah. :rolleyes:

In order to gain supporter, he have agree to buy samster who help him to break the recored a dinner at XHL and bring them to Superstar for SH and provide supper tarbao for the day also......... :D

smiler
02-06-2005, 05:58 PM
KNNzzzzzzzzzz......................KLBS........... ..........TIU!!!!!!! :mad:

When was that? Dun anyhow sabo me DV!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

DeVegas
02-06-2005, 06:09 PM
KNNzzzzzzzzzz......................KLBS........... ..........TIU!!!!!!!

When was that? Dun anyhow sabo me DV!!!!!!!!!!

See! See! just now when we lim kopi, u told me that and now you change your mind liao........wah, you change mind like noname123 change underwear leh............ :D :rolleyes:

smiler
02-06-2005, 11:19 PM
See! See! just now when we lim kopi, u told me that and now you change your mind liao........wah, you change mind like noname123 change underwear leh............
Just now you go lim kopi with bro valuair, you think I dun noe..........as for me, I where got time lim kopi with you?

Once again, I warn you not to sabo me on that..........you wanna treat, you go ahead........me no money, me gonna run road liao.............. :(

Spursgetz
02-06-2005, 11:25 PM
Once again, I warn you not to sabo me on that..........you wanna treat, you go ahead........me no money, me gonna run road liao.............. :(

chairman...u want to run road...your vege car pass to me can :p

smiler
02-06-2005, 11:34 PM
You wait long long and long long wait hor............. :D

Destroyer
04-06-2005, 06:04 PM
HH anyone today? :confused:

smiler
05-06-2005, 01:07 AM
Thanks for jioing me bro................. :D

smiler
07-06-2005, 10:34 AM
HH today at BS anyone? :D

DeVegas
07-06-2005, 10:38 AM
HH today at BS anyone?

You these days top form arh?! Jioing people for HH almost everyday.... :eek:

Want to join us for HH tomorrow at DC? :D

smiler
07-06-2005, 10:44 AM
You these days top form arh?! Jioing people for HH almost everyday.... :eek:

Want to join us for HH tomorrow at DC? :D
Me where got top form? Me no form left except custom form, you want?

HH tomolo not free..................cannot go......

DeVegas
07-06-2005, 10:46 AM
HH tomolo not free..................cannot go......

HH cannot then join us for SH at Superstar ai mai? :D

smiler
07-06-2005, 10:51 AM
HH cannot then join us for SH at Superstar ai mai? :D
NBzzzzzzzzz..............like tat to siah me goot meh? :p

DeVegas
07-06-2005, 11:08 AM
NBzzzzzzzzz..............like tat to siah me goot meh? :p

Me no siah you.....me is just giving you a option, HH @ DC plus SH @ SS. You can choose to go both or either one lor...... :D

smiler
07-06-2005, 12:21 PM
Wahhhhh..............you so good hor, give me option to choose. Why dun you also ask me go for dinner as well..............hehehehe :p

DeVegas
07-06-2005, 12:24 PM
Wahhhhh..............you so good hor, give me option to choose. Why dun you also ask me go for dinner as well..............hehehehe :p

Dinner is not the main focus mah......as if you choose to go for both then dinner is automatically included in it liao mah.......but if you choose to go for either, then dinner will become optional liao mah......... :D

mahalosux
07-06-2005, 12:49 PM
Not say i kua buay kee lah hor..

thread open so long liao.. still not a single outing... :eek:

smiler
07-06-2005, 01:41 PM
Dinner is not the main focus mah......as if you choose to go for both then dinner is automatically included in it liao mah.......but if you choose to go for either, then dinner will become optional liao mah......... :D
In this case, I would like to request to go for dinner only can or not? :p

smiler
07-06-2005, 01:42 PM
Not say i kua buay kee lah hor..

thread open so long liao.. still not a single outing... :eek:
See for urself loh.................say din talk bad abt me and now wat hv you done? Say one thing, do another loh.......like that you ask me believe you say good thing abt me?

Anyway hor..............even hv outing also must post here har? But I dun like writing FR leh............you write can? :D

DeVegas
07-06-2005, 01:46 PM
In this case, I would like to request to go for dinner only can or not? :p

If you only wants to do dinner onli and omit the HH & SH, you must ask Bro evo3 liao lor.......that is out of my scope. :D

smiler
07-06-2005, 01:54 PM
If you only wants to do dinner onli and omit the HH & SH, you must ask Bro evo3 liao lor.......that is out of my scope. :D
Another pattern? Haizzzzzzzzz..................I should hv known ur pattern is more than the bedminton.............. :(

It's ok lah................I use of taking my dinner alone when come to cheonging.

DeVegas
07-06-2005, 02:34 PM
Another pattern? Haizzzzzzzzz..................I should hv known ur pattern is more than the bedminton.............. :(

It's ok lah................I use of taking my dinner alone when come to cheonging.

You like tat talk bad abt me goot meh......me where got choot pattern......me just telling you what I am responsible mah.......there is to jio you for HH & SH or either one of it.........as if you are not coming for either one and onli wants to join for dinner, then you have to ask Bro evo3 lor.....let him decide whether to let you join bo lor...as he is the co-host mah...... :D

smiler
07-06-2005, 02:39 PM
You like tat talk bad abt me goot meh......me where got choot pattern......me just telling you what I am responsible mah.......there is to jio you for HH & SH or either one of it.........as if you are not coming for either one and onli wants to join for dinner, then you have to ask Bro evo3 lor.....let him decide whether to let you join bo lor...as he is the co-host mah...... :D
Well, it's ok lah...............I go home eat and drink alone..........it's a norm for me anyway......... :p

DeVegas
07-06-2005, 03:02 PM
Well, it's ok lah...............I go home eat and drink alone..........it's a norm for me anyway......... :p

Ok lor.........since you always love to DIY and EYT one.......me won't stop you from doing it......... :D

smiler
07-06-2005, 03:06 PM
Ok lor.........since you always love to DIY and EYT one.......me won't stop you from doing it......... :D
And you enjoy urself hor............. :)

DeVegas
07-06-2005, 03:13 PM
And you enjoy urself hor............. :)

Let's hope so, but I have yet to see JPK and evo3 this whole afternoon leh........anyway, 2morrow will also be the RTG gang members meeting, so no matter what HH and Dinner is on one liao....... :)

mahalosux
07-06-2005, 03:46 PM
See for urself loh.................say din talk bad abt me and now wat hv you done? Say one thing, do another loh.......like that you ask me believe you say good thing abt me?

Anyway hor..............even hv outing also must post here har? But I dun like writing FR leh............you write can? :D

oppss i forgot u are the threadstarter..if i noe earlier..i will say..

good job, well done, Smiler!! At least some1 took the 1st step to initiate outings....

so btw where's the FR.. u tell me..i write swee swee for u... :D

songsong1213
07-06-2005, 03:53 PM
TCSS thread..... and..... the thread starter TCSS the most :D :rolleyes:

Destroyer
07-06-2005, 04:44 PM
You all no lespect for the threadstarter. Only HH session can post here and all here TCSS?

songsong1213
07-06-2005, 05:03 PM
You all no lespect for the threadstarter. Only HH session can post here and all here TCSS?

But hor... I have a feeling you also want to join in :D

Destroyer
07-06-2005, 05:05 PM
But hor... I have a feeling you also want to join in :D
But again, if you don't start, I believe I will join in. :p

smiler
08-06-2005, 09:25 AM
Any HH for today? :confused:

meng
08-06-2005, 09:34 AM
Pls lah.....DV jio you...say this say that...come here jio kakis...you see DV no up har...

Spursgetz
08-06-2005, 09:34 AM

YES.....MG, TH, BS, Lido, DC, TAM all having HH today..... :D

meng
08-06-2005, 09:37 AM

Dun care abt him lah...he kong song nia....

Spursgetz
08-06-2005, 09:39 AM

i know...so i also TCSS with him lor...he's the threadstarter...and he main objective is to let this thread become TCSS thread too...just like DC :p

smiler
08-06-2005, 11:00 AM
Pls lah.....DV jio you...say this say that...come here jio kakis...you see DV no up har...
Pls lah..........you whole day MIA yesterday, today come in must KPKB abt me har?

Wat up no up, I only Up gal............... :D

smiler
08-06-2005, 11:01 AM
Ya loh...............wat to do? Nowadays ppl outcast me mah..........got HH also no jio............... :D

So LL, jio new kakis loh............... :p

smiler
08-06-2005, 11:02 AM
All this I also noe................... :rolleyes:

smiler
08-06-2005, 11:04 AM
i know...so i also TCSS with him lor...he's the threadstarter...and he main objective is to let this thread become TCSS thread too...just like DC :p
Not really lah..............main objective is to see who really "outcast" me............ :p

Anyway here already had too many TCSS thread liao........plus this also not many lah.

meng
08-06-2005, 11:04 AM
Pls lah..........you whole day MIA yesterday, today come in must KPKB abt me har?

Wat up no up, I only Up gal............... :D

No post mean MIA meh.... :rolleyes:

monster98
08-06-2005, 11:07 AM

U are badly missed by us yesterday...... :D

meng
08-06-2005, 11:07 AM
Ya loh...............wat to do? Nowadays ppl outcast me mah..........got HH also no jio...........

So LL, jio new kakis loh............... :p

Si meh....no jio you meh....u very sure... ;)

meng
08-06-2005, 11:08 AM
U are badly missed by us yesterday...... :D

Really!!!!! No phone call nor sms from you guys leh.... :rolleyes:

smiler
08-06-2005, 11:12 AM
Can be said so........ :D

smiler
08-06-2005, 11:14 AM
Si meh....no jio you meh....u very sure... ;)
SI meh (hokkien) = ang mo huay

Outcasted = no jio = very sure. :D

monster98
08-06-2005, 11:14 AM
Really!!!!! No phone call nor sms from you guys leh.... :rolleyes:

U are reported to be like a fucking sickcat yesterday....... :mad: don't TCSS here ok?

meng
08-06-2005, 11:17 AM
Can be said so........ :D

Just cannot be bother to chak you.... ;)

meng
08-06-2005, 11:19 AM
U are reported to be like a fucking sickcat yesterday....... :mad: don't TCSS here ok?

Dun TCSS her then where..... :D

meng
08-06-2005, 11:20 AM
SI meh (hokkien) = ang mo huay

Outcasted = no jio = very sure. :D

You are rightly deserve it as you cannot even differenate hokkien and English

monster98
08-06-2005, 11:21 AM
Dun TCSS her then where..... :D

Lucky u are not there yesterday..... else u will be another merlion..... :p

meng
08-06-2005, 11:22 AM
Lucky u are not there yesterday..... else u will be another merlion..... :p

Merlion is 1 thing(might not be) BUT i will know my pocket will have a BIGGER HOLE (CONFIRM) :)

monster98
08-06-2005, 11:25 AM
Merlion is 1 thing(might not be) BUT i will know my pocket will have a BIGGER HOLE (CONFIRM) :)

bigger hole a burden to u??????? u are nobody but the infamous WuMing123 leh........................ Ops.... I mean infamous Ah Meng leh........ :D

meng
08-06-2005, 11:27 AM
bigger hole a burden to u??????? u are nobody but the infamous WuMing123 leh........................ Ops.... I mean infamous Ah Meng leh........ :D

OF COURSE!!! Bbigger hole in my pocket is a very serious BURDEN to me....

Heng arh.... I down with sick.. :D

DeVegas
08-06-2005, 11:33 AM

Have! Already tell you since yesterday.....today HH @ DC......u cumming? :D

meng
08-06-2005, 11:37 AM
Have! Already tell you since yesterday.....today HH @ DC......u cumming? :D

He own act own perform lah.... :cool:

Still..me cannot...as I still sick..and weak

smiler
08-06-2005, 11:51 AM
Just cannot be bother to chak you.... ;)
As thought I care too? :cool:

smiler
08-06-2005, 11:52 AM
You are rightly deserve it as you cannot even differenate hokkien and English
Watever lah..............I forgot you also good in jipun wei. :D

meng
08-06-2005, 11:53 AM
As thought I care too? :cool:

Did I say you care or bother meh... :rolleyes:

meng
08-06-2005, 11:54 AM
Watever lah..............I forgot you also good in jipun wei. :D

Good in jipun wei in a fact...cannot deny :)

DeVegas
08-06-2005, 11:57 AM
He own act own perform lah.... :cool:

Still..me cannot...as I still sick..and weak

Haiz..........me a little sian liao now......no mood liao.........that powderful tortise just did something to me again....... :mad:

meng
08-06-2005, 12:00 PM
Haiz..........me a little sian liao now......no mood liao.........that powderful tortise just did something to me again....... :mad:

Kong simi...me still blur blur state :o

DeVegas
08-06-2005, 12:05 PM
Kong simi...me still blur blur state :o

Take a look at my siggies lor........ :D

evo3
08-06-2005, 01:22 PM
Smiler jio also no go one lah. Especially SH and Friday totally out lah.
Bro DV tonite jio you so how, dont said ni one jio you ok, or maybe because you cant get exit permit than said ppl no jio you lah :D

Randi_Candi
08-06-2005, 01:57 PM

To kick start, now I jio...............HH to BS anyone?
Orrr......shd'nt tis b in Outing/Gathering section? :confused:
u hang goat head sell doggie meat :p

smiler
08-06-2005, 04:08 PM
Did I say you care or bother meh... :rolleyes:
No you didn't.............I kong song nia. :p

smiler
08-06-2005, 04:13 PM
Good in jipun wei in a fact...cannot deny :)
I know..............tat's why I said you good in jipun wei mah. :D

smiler
08-06-2005, 04:14 PM
Smiler jio also no go one lah. Especially SH and Friday totally out lah.
Bro DV tonite jio you so how, dont said ni one jio you ok, or maybe because you cant get exit permit than said ppl no jio you lah :D
Aiyo bro...............I have told you my reason why I can't make it on every Friday and SH liao mah...............if I have the freedom like wat you have................I will be a very happy man liao................even if I have no $$$ to cheong.

mahalosux
08-06-2005, 04:49 PM
Dear Threadstarter,

when is the nxt outing to hor lan???? :D

Spursgetz
08-06-2005, 04:50 PM
Dear Threadstarter,

when is the nxt outing to hor lan????

go check when hor lan national day lor.... :D

mahalosux
08-06-2005, 04:52 PM
go check when hor lan national day lor....

Is it 1st of Oct...1 week break... :confused:

seems like very familiar... :p

Looksee
08-06-2005, 04:58 PM
Is it 1st of Oct...1 week break...
seems like very familiar...

veri familiar...........

hor lan also like chairman Mao?

mahalosux
08-06-2005, 04:59 PM
veri familiar...........

hor lan also like chairman Mao?

nope..they prefer Deng Xiao Ping... :D

Spursgetz
08-06-2005, 05:06 PM
nope..they prefer Deng Xiao Ping... :D

nope lah...they prefer 慈禧太后 :D

mahalosux
08-06-2005, 05:06 PM
nope lah...they prefer 慈禧太后 :D

not qin shi wang meh???? :confused:

smiler
08-06-2005, 05:08 PM
You all hor.............................. :confused:

Spursgetz
08-06-2005, 05:08 PM
not qin shi wang meh???? :confused:

他们怪秦使王当初烧书烧不完。。害他们现在还得啃书。。。 :D

Spursgetz
08-06-2005, 05:10 PM

又什么事了啊??? :confused:

我还在等你约我去欢乐时光也

mahalosux
08-06-2005, 05:11 PM
他们怪秦使王当初烧书烧不完。。害他们现在还得啃书。。。 :D

your ancient China history so good?? how come huh????? :confused:

smiler
08-06-2005, 05:12 PM

我还在等你约我去欢乐时光也
Tonite loh...................how? :D

mahalosux
08-06-2005, 05:12 PM

here no biz wat..so help ucreate more awareness....lidat no goot meh???? :confused:

Spursgetz
08-06-2005, 05:13 PM
your ancient China history so good?? how come huh????? :confused:

那么比较容易和妹妹沟通吗。。。。 :p

DeVegas
08-06-2005, 05:13 PM
Today HH @ DC, any taker? :D

mahalosux
08-06-2005, 05:14 PM

go where... i m free after 2200hrs..but must inform me by 1900hr... :D

Spursgetz
08-06-2005, 05:15 PM

今晚???好的。。我心里在想那将会是什么飞机。。。会不会是空中巴士最新的型号。。 :D

mahalosux
08-06-2005, 05:15 PM
那么比较容易和妹妹沟通吗。。。。 :p

i study history for the grade..u study history for the p***y...... :eek:

Rof|maoxz
08-06-2005, 05:16 PM

我还在等你约我去欢乐时光也

我可以去吗? :D

Spursgetz
08-06-2005, 05:16 PM

你不要那么罗嗦。。。为什么得那么迟。。。难道你不知道那个时间已经是伤心时光了吗??? :(

Spursgetz
08-06-2005, 05:19 PM
我可以去吗?

你要去那???他准备放飞机你也要参加一份。。。你不是吧。。。 :confused: :p

DeVegas
08-06-2005, 05:19 PM

Airbus A380? Out dated liao lor.........now people talking about Boeing 787 liao...... :D

mahalosux
08-06-2005, 05:20 PM
你不要那么罗嗦。。。为什么得那么迟。。。难道你不知道那个时间已经是伤心时光了吗??? :(
管他是伤心或是开心。。有心,就一起去, 没心就更我站一边!

Spursgetz
08-06-2005, 05:23 PM
管他是伤心或是开心。。有心,就一起去, 没心就更我站一边!

打错字了啦。。。是跟我站一边。。不是更。。。学校老师没教你吗???

你打算去那?

mahalosux
08-06-2005, 05:26 PM
打错字了啦。。。是跟我站一边。。不是更。。。学校老师没教你吗???

你打算去那?

不是学校没教, 是XP的软件不好用。

今晚啊!还没有打算。。。 :o

smiler
08-06-2005, 05:27 PM
here no biz wat..so help ucreate more awareness....lidat no goot meh???? :confused:
Good..................go ahead loh.

smiler
08-06-2005, 05:28 PM
Today HH @ DC, any taker? :D
NO....................... :p

mahalosux
08-06-2005, 05:29 PM
Good..................go ahead loh.

never say 'thank u'???

smiler
08-06-2005, 05:29 PM
Go home lah....................go where. :D

Where you want to go? My permit expire after 2200Hrs.

smiler
08-06-2005, 05:31 PM
Then you slowly go and think hor.......I no time to say so much. :p

CheongKingKong
09-06-2005, 12:19 AM
I heard Zero Fighters flies tonight wor....
Retro trend...???
:confused:

smiler
09-06-2005, 12:42 AM
The noise of the fighter plane tonite at HH damn noisy..........buay tahan. :D

evo3
09-06-2005, 06:17 AM
ya flying all over the place but never land leh.

evo3
09-06-2005, 06:18 AM
Just back from SH @ DC, wah tonite also damn bloody pack full house man.
Tired liao so many days in a row must rest liao.

DeVegas
09-06-2005, 11:39 AM
ya flying all over the place but never land leh.

What never land........can only hear sound nia........can't even see a shadow of it...... :mad: Maybe this is a new technique of flying an areoplane? :eek:

smiler
09-06-2005, 12:02 PM
Just back from SH @ DC, wah tonite also damn bloody pack full house man.
Tired liao so many days in a row must rest liao.
You went for SH????????

I tot you all went for a drink? :confused:

monster98
09-06-2005, 12:59 PM
You went for SH????????

confirm u're not welcome under their list........ :D

DeVegas
09-06-2005, 01:32 PM
You went for SH????????

They say go for a drink......doesn't mean that they cannot carry on with SH rite? :D

smiler
09-06-2005, 01:34 PM
confirm u're not welcome under their list........ :D
Yupzzzzz..............so sad.

monster98
09-06-2005, 01:41 PM
Yupzzzzz..............so sad.

So????? Waiting for x'mas???????? faster go and zap them.... :p

smiler
09-06-2005, 01:47 PM
So????? Waiting for x'mas???????? faster go and zap them.... :p
I can't..............have to wait for 2 years later............. :(

Destroyer
28-06-2005, 11:26 PM
ZAP who tell me.........I go ZAP! :D

smiler
29-06-2005, 09:55 AM
Wow bro, this thread so long you also can dig out? :D

So who else going for HH today???

Destroyer
05-07-2005, 06:55 PM
Bro smiler,

HH tomorrow ai mai? :D

evo3
06-07-2005, 07:54 AM
Bro smiler,

HH tomorrow ai mai? :D

Go HH which place har

noname123
06-07-2005, 09:04 AM
ZAP who tell me.........I go ZAP! :D

SAM ZAP me....quick quick go ZAP him...:)

Shall see if you really the so called destroyer or just hoax

smiler
11-07-2005, 11:27 PM
Nbzzzzzzzz.....my HH thread become ZAP thread? :confused:

smiler
13-07-2005, 06:08 PM
Just back from HH........now in orpic............super fucking high now.

BUt will be going back again after tis post..............KNNzzzzz how to drive there har? :confused:

smiler
13-07-2005, 06:09 PM
BTW hor...............all having BBBJ in the rm when I left........hehehehe :D

smiler
15-07-2005, 12:06 PM
Going HH today.....dun say me bo jio hor.............anyone interested?

Same place same time...............hehehehe :D

monster98
15-07-2005, 12:37 PM
Going HH today.....dun say me bo jio hor.............anyone interested?

Same place same time...............hehehehe :D

same as yesterday or the day B4?????? :eek:

Destroyer
15-07-2005, 01:20 PM
I want to go also. Is it today at Bakery Shop?

If confirm I will be there, timing I know. :D

smiler
15-07-2005, 01:38 PM
The day b4.............how?

Randi_Candi
15-07-2005, 03:15 PM
Huh??? U never run out of petrol 1??? :p

smiler
17-07-2005, 12:15 PM
Thinking of jioing all my regulars kakis today for HH........anyone interested? :D

evo3
18-07-2005, 05:52 AM
Thinking of jioing all my regulars kakis today for HH........anyone interested? :D

bro when you going to cheong with me for the last time, you know what i am trying to tell you rite :)

mahalosux
18-07-2005, 09:35 AM

too bad i oni see it today..i m very the free yesterday... :(

smiler
18-07-2005, 09:50 AM
bro when you going to cheong with me for the last time, you know what i am trying to tell you rite :)
Can....when you want? Not SH hor.........HH me anytime......how about tomolo????

smiler
18-07-2005, 09:51 AM
too bad i oni see it today..i m very the free yesterday... :(
Hmmmm...........shld hv call you yesterday.

Haizzzz........ ;)

mahalosux
18-07-2005, 09:53 AM
Hmmmm...........shld hv call you yesterday.

Haizzzz........ ;)

nvm... now i tui chu jiang hu liao...

now go to lounge to lim jiu and go play golf liao...u wan to join..hehehe :D

evo3
19-07-2005, 06:32 AM
Can....when you want? Not SH hor.........HH me anytime......how about tomolo????

Bro so what isthe actual day you are free to go for HH, I need to plan it out first lah. SMS me one day before action ok

smiler
06-08-2005, 10:22 AM
nvm... now i tui chu jiang hu liao...

now go to lounge to lim jiu and go play golf liao...u wan to join..hehehe :D
Yo......Lim jiu pak pool ok for me tis mth cos me dun go cheong for tis mth.......just gimme a ring

smiler
06-08-2005, 10:23 AM
Bro so what isthe actual day you are free to go for HH, I need to plan it out first lah. SMS me one day before action ok
Bro evo, u still in SG?

Me tis mth no cheong.....so if you want, wait until sept can? :D

mahalosux
06-08-2005, 11:12 AM
Yo......Lim jiu pak pool ok for me tis mth cos me dun go cheong for tis mth.......just gimme a ring

ah...this thread will be quiet for 1 mth liao...

unless u chairman can org some event like inviting singers from DC to perf and do some auctioning .... :D

smiler
06-08-2005, 11:52 AM
Not necessary have to be quiet for a month wat. If let's say we go HH for pak pool, play game also can come here jio rite?

Anyway, still HH mah. :D

mahalosux
06-08-2005, 12:10 PM
Not necessary have to be quiet for a month wat. If let's say we go HH for pak pool, play game also can come here jio rite?

Anyway, still HH mah. :D

ok lah..now everyday pak pool, bowling, play game..etc..orguinizer is RC ... :D

Randi_Candi
06-08-2005, 12:31 PM
NBZZZ!!! U thk silent arrow on a Sat me wun know meh?
Kaozz.......me organise 1, 1st 2 boycott will b all the PS n TPS clan

But hor pak pool is v interesting, got mei mei 2 watch :p
As for the leemking sessions hor.......I know w 2 bring u guys......on boh?

Randi_Candi
06-08-2005, 12:32 PM
Nbzzz.....for 1 mth u 1 2 b member? :rolleyes:

Spursgetz
06-08-2005, 02:41 PM

But hor pak pool is v interesting, got mei mei 2 watch

so RC u organising.....pak pool i keen leh..can dun outcast me :p

smiler
06-08-2005, 04:02 PM
So desu ne........RC is the ork-gui-na-sier ne.

smiler
06-08-2005, 04:03 PM
Nbzzz.....for 1 mth u 1 2 b member? :rolleyes:
Then I applied for long term membership loh. Can or not Mr president of pak pool lim jiu club??? :D

smiler
06-08-2005, 04:05 PM
You damn jiak liat leh........you and me belong to the outcasted clan headed by unkle acer wat......even tio outcast also cannot complain...............hehehe :D

Spursgetz
06-08-2005, 06:44 PM
You damn jiak liat leh........you and me belong to the outcasted clan headed by unkle acer wat......even tio outcast also cannot complain...............hehehe :D

oops....then i tiam tiam lor....

btw...i was mislead by your signature....asking me to 再出发 wat....so i ask the orguiniser lor

:p

mahalosux
06-08-2005, 06:48 PM

But hor pak pool is v interesting, got mei mei 2 watch

walao eh..u anyhow mention PS and TPS..u noe how many people u goin to offend liao...hahahaha :D

pak pool...mus go to the one tat opens to 3-4am near tat 20 pieces kosong shop then got SYT to beo... :p

mahalosux
06-08-2005, 06:50 PM
So desu ne........RC is the ork-gui-na-sier ne.

cos he is one the pak pool champion wat...me is heng cue pak leh :o

Randi_Candi
07-08-2005, 10:54 AM
Call me then, I b free after 5pm 2day

mahalosux
07-08-2005, 12:38 PM
Call me then, I b free after 5pm 2day

dun believe him tcss lah..he now vege car driver liao..he come today ...Spurs will win EPL this yr liao... :p

S3vw
07-08-2005, 12:39 PM

But hor pak pool is v interesting, got mei mei 2 watch :p
long time no play pool liao......
dun noe will i be outcasted ....... :rolleyes:

Randi_Candi
07-08-2005, 01:02 PM
dun believe him tcss lah..he now vege car driver liao..he come today ...Spurs will win EPL this yr liao... :p
Haha......still remember the 1st time i met spurs......
he said hor if Spurs win EPL hor, he will hor buy a beeg round of drinks leh

Randi_Candi
07-08-2005, 01:03 PM
long time no play pool liao......
dun noe will i be outcasted ....... :rolleyes:
I heard hor.......got hustler in pool 1
Haha....lidat me w got dare 2 play?

Later lose until terng kor, how ah?? :p

mahalosux
07-08-2005, 01:04 PM

cos he noe it will be a long wait for Spurs to win EPL..hehehehehe :D

S3vw
08-08-2005, 12:00 AM
I heard hor.......got hustler in pool 1
Haha....lidat me w got dare 2 play?

Later lose until terng kor, how ah??
got hustler meh.....who............... :eek:
dun want to or dun dare to............. :confused:

Randi_Candi
08-08-2005, 12:42 AM
got hustler meh.....who...............
dun want to or dun dare to............. :confused:
Haha........the answer is simple......dun dare lar
Knn.....lidat make me malu goot meh? :D

smiler
08-08-2005, 09:59 AM
oops....then i tiam tiam lor....

btw...i was mislead by your signature....asking me to 再出发 wat....so i ask the orguiniser lor

:p
Aiyo, I alsp din ask u tiam tiam mah.......wat I mean is tat even kena outcast we also must LL........... :D

As for my siggies 再出发 hor................I had to bear for a mth for me to 再出发 loh...............anyway, my siggies good or not?

Spursgetz
08-08-2005, 10:00 AM

yehh...i did said that.....i will alway remember it.

in fact, spurs is getting closer this season....but problem is that bloody cheiski russian maffia is throwing away more $$$ to prevent me from opening a bottle to celebrate leh.... :mad:

smiler
08-08-2005, 10:01 AM
cos he is one the pak pool champion wat...me is heng cue pak leh :o
Ya.......saw him playing at DC and noe he one of the best pak pool champion......and u also damn jiak liat.....heng cue pak...........hahaha :D

Spursgetz
08-08-2005, 10:02 AM
Aiyo, I alsp din ask u tiam tiam mah.......wat I mean is tat even kena outcast we also must LL...........

As for my siggies 再出发 hor................I had to bear for a mth for me to 再出发 loh...............anyway, my siggies good or not?

ooops....u mean kena outcast must LL accept our fate is it.....

as for your belief...i got nothing to say....i used to be as pan tan as you...but now no more....i believe in your ownself...so sad can only cheong with you 1 mth later.... :(

siggies not bad lah...but go down and sing it out lagi better :D

smiler
08-08-2005, 10:06 AM
ooops....u mean kena outcast must LL accept our fate is it.....

as for your belief...i got nothing to say....i used to be as pan tan as you...but now no more....i believe in your ownself...so sad can only cheong with you 1 mth later.... :(

siggies not bad lah...but go down and sing it out lagi better :
Well, if dun LL accept it, wat can we do? Complain meh?

Me is not pan tan lah.........just tat when a promise is being made, must always fulfilled it mah.......how can anyhow break promises........tio bo?

You mean you cannot tahan no see me in 1 mth meh? After that, I will go and sing loud loud 再出发.............. :D

Spursgetz
08-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Well, if dun LL accept it, wat can we do? Complain meh?

Me is not pan tan lah.........just tat when a promise is being made, must always fulfilled it mah.......how can anyhow break promises........tio bo?

You mean you cannot tahan no see me in 1 mth meh? After that, I will go and sing loud loud 再出发.............. :D

oki oki...i will wait for 1mth before go sing this song with you......

S3vw
08-08-2005, 10:53 AM
Haha........the answer is simple......dun dare lar
Knn.....lidat make me malu goot meh?
dun dare......... :rolleyes:
well i think is more like dun want to come out wif O3...... :o

no no
08-08-2005, 10:59 AM
Can i tag along too.... :confused: ;)

smiler
08-08-2005, 11:07 AM
Ok ok.....see u in 1 mth time. :D