PDA

View Full Version : Xian - China

birdo
01-06-2005, 03:07 PM
Hi all bros,
Appreciate if anyone can advise some cheong places like KTV and Sauna in Xian ? Will be going there next week end.Have gone through the thread but can't find any info about Xian.Really need some advise from senior here.
Thanks a miilion in advance

birdo
02-06-2005, 10:33 AM
Just wonder no one cheonging there before ?? :confused:

Niceman
03-06-2005, 12:32 PM
You mean Xi-An??? Got tread on this....
check...

spyoscope
03-06-2005, 02:10 PM
Hi all bros,
Appreciate if anyone can advise some cheong places like KTV and Sauna in Xian ? Will be going there next week end.Have gone through the thread but can't find any info about Xian.Really need some advise from senior here.
Thanks a miilion in advance

Most local hotel's(not the Shangri-La or Sheraton) Sauna has such service, but you need to ask for it.

Try the Tang Cheng Hotel Sauna on the top floor.

PuTonRen
03-06-2005, 05:26 PM
Most local hotel's(not the Shangri-La or Sheraton) Sauna has such service, but you need to ask for it.

Try the Tang Cheng Hotel Sauna on the top floor.

Hyatt at Dong Da Jie also has a HC, and the girls can come to your room for massage. Last time, they did not offer any service, just rub the region near the private part without touching it. At the end, still asked for RMB 300, I asked her to go and fly kite since she did not do anything interestting at all.

Regards

birdo
06-06-2005, 02:24 PM
Thank you very much for those who has helped me, I will post FR when I am back ( if I have something interesting ). Thanks again.