PDA

View Full Version : Healing Spring - Balestier

Darren32
01-06-2005, 12:06 PM
Hi,

I was going to the pet boutique the other day to wait for my CO and I passed by the Healing Spring at Balestier, Monville Mansion.

Read that the place is a clean place, and passed by it a few times last time, sometimes just see some PRCs sitting outside.

I haven't been there for a few months but this time, as I walked passed, I see a PRC inside, looks 30s, in a hugging black dress, walks up to the door and started to wave at me and asked me to go in. She also gave me a sexy smile.

I was tempted to go up and talk to her but afraid OC might turn up suddenly, so I just walked on.

Any brothers tried the joint lately? Have they turned "dirty" :)

QooMilk
01-06-2005, 12:51 PM
Bro Darren32, can guide me the location??? I like to go there now (Itchy Liao :p ) I work near here (Near Shawn Plaza)....

Let me go check out the place and post FR.

nickhornz
01-06-2005, 01:29 PM
BODY hugging?!?!?!?

lao chio?.. haha not my type.. but BODY hugging?!?!... wooooohooo!! i can overlook the looks on this!!... hehe...

Bro address?.. i forever 'hor lan'.. hhee...can give landmarks nearby the place? thanks bro!

Darren32
01-06-2005, 01:31 PM
If you go to www.streetdirectory.com and look for monville mansion, you will find it.

If you know da lu, it is down the road, away from Thomson, past mobil or caltex, can't remember..which cos I am a SPC user.. :)
past a light shop, last time is air cond. You will see some jacuzzi tubs nearby for sale. first left turn. Walk in and on the left will be monville, there is a busstop nearby.

Hope you find it and post an FR. Thanks.

Bro Darren32, can guide me the location??? I like to go there now (Itchy Liao :p ) I work near here (Near Shawn Plaza)....

Let me go check out the place and post FR.

Darren32
01-06-2005, 01:35 PM
Hugging as you can see her shape.. not those tights kind of hugging.. dont want to mislead u.. :)

BODY hugging?!?!?!?

lao chio?.. haha not my type.. but BODY hugging?!?!... wooooohooo!! i can overlook the looks on this!!... hehe...

Bro address?.. i forever 'hor lan'.. hhee...can give landmarks nearby the place? thanks bro!

QooMilk
01-06-2005, 01:46 PM
Tks bro Darren32, let me make some excuess from my boss and head down now kekeke :p

Wish mi luck bro, FR will be post (gd or bad.) :cool:

ol'coyote
01-06-2005, 05:11 PM
guess it's safe for me to post this now...
yes...tis is one of the clean joints tat me used to frequent...
it's oso the place whr me got the foc farks...she threat me as bf...hehe...
anyway...they have changed management and she no more there liow...
how to get there ?...
if u travelling along balestier road from thomson road...
after the esso-mobil petrol station...turn left...it's a no-thru road...
the joint is at the end of the block on your left...

Darren32
02-06-2005, 11:59 AM
Bro, did u go down yesterday? Any FR?

Tks bro Darren32, let me make some excuess from my boss and head down now kekeke :p

Wish mi luck bro, FR will be post (gd or bad.) :cool:

QooMilk
02-06-2005, 12:50 PM
Dear bro just cam back from there...........

After 15mins walk under the F**king hot sun, with wet shirt and underwear finally found the place, once u see mobil pertrol station turn left, located at rear end of the monville mansion,behide is the car park entrance / exit......

Feel so happy found it............KNN!!! PCB!!! Close......... really curse and swear and sweat, ccb die die must go again this eveing..... :mad:

wanker10
02-06-2005, 12:59 PM
[QUOTE=Darren32]Hi,

Bro,

I went to this place some 2 years ago. At that time, I think it's called "Beijing Spring" or something like that. When I was there with my friend, we were lead upstairs by 2 so called "tuina shi fu" two lady dress in white doctor robe. The place was really clean at that time. They played some soft music & some more can smell those aromatic stuff. My friend tried to test water with his lady & got tip off by her. Me also dropped some hint but also got block. Anyway, there are no cubicles only massage bed seperated by curtain that look like those open concept spa. ;)

owen10
03-06-2005, 02:31 AM
not sure if it's d same joint i tried few mths ago as i 4gotten name n exact add liao. actually juz went to support a regular TN gal Xiao YXX who used to wk in Fortune Ctr n juz shifted there.

anyway d joint is at d other end of Balestier Rd (lets say Apple TN which is near Ruby plaza is d other end), near d Sun Yat Sen memorial .. at a secluded corner in d ground flr of a mansion.

TN is on lvl 2, with many beds .... at least 8 i guess. envmt was excellent .. nice smell of aroma oil n conducive soft music.

cant rmbr exact px .. shd b 35-40 ba. downside is dat d bed next to u is juz separated by a curtain, hence any action next bed wd b easily heard. Not sure if other gals provide specials but XY does a decent HJ n excellent TN.

pippo
08-06-2005, 12:04 PM
Hi,

I was going to the pet boutique the other day to wait for my CO and I passed by the Healing Spring at Balestier, Monville Mansion.

Read that the place is a clean place, and passed by it a few times last time, sometimes just see some PRCs sitting outside.

I haven't been there for a few months but this time, as I walked passed, I see a PRC inside, looks 30s, in a hugging black dress, walks up to the door and started to wave at me and asked me to go in. She also gave me a sexy smile.

Any brothers tried the joint lately? Have they turned "dirty" :)

Walked pass b4 my trip 2 dalu last nite...all de prc inside leh...place looks clean n de prc looks like dey belong 2 dalu also leh... :D....i tink dis place is decent 1 lah.....