PDA

View Full Version : Handsome chinese guy in 20s looking for girls for blowjob in car, willing to pay

adrien
16-06-2013, 05:55 PM
hey girls,

i'm a goodlooking chinese guy in my early 20s, sexually frustrated, broke up awhile back and haven't been sexually active.

Looking for a girl (any races) of ages between 18-24 for a quick blowjob session in my car, of course i will be paying. Willing to pay as long as you got the looks, body or services.

Hit me up if you're interested and PM me, Only looking for girls, so guys sorry please stay away. Msg me your details, your expected price, and anything you want to clarify.

And bros, no zapping please. just a dude needing relieve ! :D

Cheers

Benong1975
16-06-2013, 06:07 PM
No zapping.....sure kana zap wan la....but not me la...:D

adrien
16-06-2013, 06:44 PM
hahaha thanks! :D

Bastarduo
16-06-2013, 07:28 PM

Ya sure kana zap..... but not bcz of looking for blowjob n willing to pay lah..... but bcz u think u r good looking n handsome.....

r u the clone of Power Tan ah Wee!? :eek:

-

adrien
16-06-2013, 07:38 PM
I don't see anything wrong with that, I'm not showing off or anything just starting a fact so that girls might be more inclined towards my ad?
Not like i said, i'm the most handsome guy here and flame the other guys. haha I'm just posting my description on my post. :D I'm sorry if that offends you thou :)

Benong1975
16-06-2013, 07:39 PM
Haha....think should be tomorrow when ah lau see this post...:D

sluttymistress
16-06-2013, 07:45 PM
Ya sure kana zap..... but not bcz of looking for blowjob n willing to pay lah..... but bcz u think u r good looking n handsome.....

-

that power tan's thread is still alive!

adrien
16-06-2013, 07:54 PM
what's that thread? lol

sluttymistress
16-06-2013, 07:56 PM
go search for power tan

Bastarduo
16-06-2013, 07:58 PM
I don't see anything wrong with that, I'm not showing off or anything just starting a fact so that girls might be more inclined towards my ad?
Not like i said, i'm the most handsome guy here and flame the other guys. haha I'm just posting my description on my post. :D I'm sorry if that offends you thou :)

No offence to me lar..... just let u know in case u dont know what u r being zap for only.. i also handsome guy but until now i also dont dare to disclose to bro n sis here... oh shit did i leak out the secret :eek:

that power tan's thread is still alive!

Rather than saying his thread is still alive... i think it has never gone dead ba :D

-

YawSL
16-06-2013, 10:26 PM

I agree with you but there are a lot of dudes here with some self
righteous policing behaviour for SBF...

zehzehS
16-06-2013, 10:33 PM
Go look for FL la since u r willing to pay..

U think decent gals will take up ur offer meh no matter hw yantao u are :rolleyes:

If u r that yantao, u stand in a club also no lack of gals will approach u lo..... plsssss......

DYLM
16-06-2013, 10:46 PM
Handsome but not thinking straight????? Willing to pay right? isn't look for FL faster right?

zehzehS
17-06-2013, 09:03 AM
Handsome but not thinking straight????? Willing to pay right? isn't look for FL faster right?

If he's really that yantao, walk over to approach gals, gals also wont reject lo... really tok cock :rolleyes:

hcg_explorer
17-06-2013, 11:02 AM

wow bro, toking abt 阿佬 izit...

yeah, this is the point.
-

Not like i said, i'm the most handsome guy here and flame the other guys. haha I'm just posting my description on my post. :D I'm sorry if that offends you thou

TS, yalah, nothing wrong with dat lah.. problem is dat u muz screen thru this forum first. See how people post and wat kind of respond they got lah..anyway 阿佬 will not ZAP u juz for this. But make sure u know where the problem lies.

Haha....think should be tomorrow when ah lau see this post...:D

Ha bro, think TS deserve a 2nd chance lah...

Benong1975
17-06-2013, 11:05 AM

TS, yalah, nothing wrong with dat lah.. problem is dat u muz screen thru this forum first. See how people post and wat kind of respond they got lah..anyway 阿佬 will not ZAP u juz for this. But make sure u know where the problem lies.

That y me bo zap him aso mah....:p

justl00king
17-06-2013, 11:12 AM
If you are willing to pay, no need to be good looking.

Many fl will want to blow your socks off!

Good luck TS.

Benong1975
17-06-2013, 11:15 AM

Good luck TS.

Can I get the fl blow for me without paying her.....:D

durianhead
17-06-2013, 11:22 AM

Ah Lau good mood today, don't know wat ah mah did last nite.lol

durianhead
17-06-2013, 11:24 AM

Good luck TS.

Haha, socks nice to blow?

Benong1975
17-06-2013, 11:26 AM
Haha, socks nice to blow?

Lai lai...lim kopi ai mai

sluttymistress
17-06-2013, 01:58 PM
Lai lai...lim kopi ai mai

pple finding for girls you ask wan go lim kopi not! buay sian meh tiam tiam lim kopi? :D

durianhead
17-06-2013, 02:00 PM
pple finding for girls you ask wan go lim kopi not! buay sian meh tiam tiam lim kopi? :D

Ben is our Kopi Ong, aka 咖啡王

hcg_explorer
17-06-2013, 05:16 PM
Ah Lau good mood today, don't know wat ah mah did last nite.lol

chey... lidat gd mood meh...

limpeh hor jit kor siao ei kio simi lanjiao hornyfrog ei ki kar buay ghin chu liao... huan na lai ei...

WOOHOO
17-06-2013, 05:21 PM

limpeh hor jit kor siao ei kio simi lanjiao hornyfrog ei ki kar buay ghin chu liao... huan na lai ei...
Wahahahaha jornyfrog wakakaka

hcg_explorer
17-06-2013, 05:26 PM
Wahahahaha jornyfrog wakakaka

ha... tio ai kio yi KUP PO KIA...

justl00king
17-06-2013, 07:00 PM
Can I get the fl blow for me without paying her.....:DI think quite impossible, if you do find one let me know. :D

durianhead
17-06-2013, 07:25 PM

Kapo no small brain so cannot understand. Don't waste time on him.

Polisk
23-06-2013, 03:58 AM
Can I get the fl blow for me without paying her.....:D

hahaha, :D