PDA

View Full Version : Diamond health center

dotcommer26
29-05-2005, 02:16 AM
seems like the place got new owner / boss.

renovations all done up already and opening soon..

anyone been/tried there before?

Btw, tons of TN at sultan plaza...hehehe.

ang076
29-05-2005, 07:16 AM
Pls do a search before posting..

There is already a few threads on Diamond.

It is not a good place to go there because there are many ah- quas or transversites doing massages.

dotcommer26
29-05-2005, 11:09 PM
relax bro, i know of their past but i was just asking about their future operations.

doesn't mean that they employ trans last time (old management) means that the new management will follow the previous trend to employ trans again right?

anywayz i checked it out today, seems like it was grand opening ceremony. alot of MY chicks and no PRC at all though.

Will update with rates and hopefully my 1st FR from the place.

terror
30-05-2005, 11:13 AM
This place is known as a gay chill out place, if u wanna screw a guy's asshole, this is it! :)

ne iihcomik
30-05-2005, 12:00 PM
Yes....I'll always remember this place with "fond" memories. Went there 1st time, saw their gym n thot why not work out a little before my msg. Also wanted to attract some attention from the masseuses there, but instead had alot of attention from the customers. Thot they were just admiring. But when I was taking my bath n got a few 'proposals' and 'offers', I almost ran out of the HC without having my msg! :eek:
Finally, composed myself, had my massage (no specials coz I was still in state of shock), and left. No way I'll step in there again. No way.....

uzumaki_naruto
30-05-2005, 01:08 PM
Uhm guys.

I know the reputation which diamond used to have. But like the thread starter has iterated that this is a new management and it is only fair not to judge it based on its predecessor.

Anyway, like the thread starter said the grand opening of the place has some malaysian girls and he will give us an FR soon about the place.

So lets give the new management a break until we hear the FR.

Then we can judge it much more fairly.

terror
30-05-2005, 01:41 PM
Yes....I'll always remember this place with "fond" memories. Went there 1st time, saw their gym n thot why not work out a little before my msg. Also wanted to attract some attention from the masseuses there, but instead had alot of attention from the customers. Thot they were just admiring. But when I was taking my bath n got a few 'proposals' and 'offers', I almost ran out of the HC without having my msg! :eek:
Finally, composed myself, had my massage (no specials coz I was still in state of shock), and left. No way I'll step in there again. No way.....

Ya, mi too

terror
30-05-2005, 01:43 PM
So lets give the new management a break until we hear the FR.

Then we can judge it much more fairly.[/QUOTE]

Ya, i think u r right, I judge too early, how knows it has changed for the better.. :)

JingQiangBuDao
30-05-2005, 04:58 PM
It is not a good place to go there because there are many ah- quas or transversites doing massages.

The massages are done by normal gals, but ppl who when there are mostly gay and they just request for using facilities but no massage cos they just want to bonk each other backside in the hidden tunnel at the HC. :eek:

friedparadise
30-05-2005, 10:11 PM
seems like the place got new owner / boss.

renovations all done up already and opening soon..

anyone been/tried there before?

Btw, tons of TN at sultan plaza...hehehe.

Are you sure new mangement or the boss just decide to have a renovation?

I know the boss is a guy who likes to bet on horse.Forgot his name .

BTW,do you have their tel no?i called 62935403 this morning but nobody answered.

Dunstressme
31-05-2005, 01:04 AM
Ya, mi too
from wat i know the new boss (old man abt late 50's )is a gay head(leader i mean)his three "god son"so call, a running the place.i have been there and you will sure be "molested by the gays eyes"at least.my advice to those still want to give it a try,Better watch your back! gd luck!

Ah Dez
31-05-2005, 12:32 PM
This place is known as a gay chill out place, if u wanna screw a guy's asshole, this is it! :)

You want to get SCREWED!.. that is also the place!

dotcommer26
09-06-2005, 11:08 PM
ok as promised, i'm back after a visit to the place last week, here's my FR of the place as well as their masseue joanne

And yes the place has renovated and it's much nicer than the old DIAMOND which had torn walls and etc etc. Comes with a "cinema" , pool table , tons of lockers , internet-surfing , hotpool cold pool sauna steamroom. And it seems like the "OLD CORRIDOR" behind is sealed and no entry already. A portion of it is still not ready as the crowd flow is not coming in yet.

Went there at 7pm and asked for full package of massage + backrub + facilities at $45. Recalled it was 7pm cos i was watching the stupid channel 8 show from the hot-pool. Went for my backrub and massage later at 8pm and was greeted by joanne. Tell me from Malaysia, I ask if she got PRC colleague cos i prefer PRC but she say boss don't employ PRC cos don't want kenna suspended business.....so anywayz her age is 28 (looks like 30 to me) ...massage is quite okay and knows how to really press out all the aches in you. She told me that she got learn thai massage before then demo all the CRACK HERE CRACK THERE for me..... after awhile....she start to rubba for me without me asking then i turn over and pop the magic question whehter got services. Ask me wanted wat , quoted HJ at 40, BJ at 80 , Full package at 120. I laffed my head off when she said 120 cos told her market rate is 80 only ...furthurmore she not very young......so "puay" abit ...end up settled at 80. Here's the stats

Face : 6/10 (can see la...not too bad for lao huey)
body : 34B - 26 - 34
BJ : 7/10 (with CD on. suction not too bad ...can feel thru CD)
FJ : 7/10 (just an average, keeps claiming very pain and noisy and yet call me push deeper...DUH)
Damage : $45 + 80

After finish , went to wash up again and relax to watch DVD from 9pm till closing. from the time i was there, there were no gays as to wat u guys have been talking??? Or did i just go on a wrong day? Anywayz i'm straight so i still prefer to DO women :D

Garage1
10-07-2005, 02:33 AM
mini fr for diamond today..
facilities - internet , DVD room , steam and sauna, hot pool and mini cold pool , SPOIL pool table and 2 photo hunt game machines. no gym and 1 small pathetic weighing machine ( god knows why they put there )

beverage and food - NO FREE kopi or bread , menu avaliable , think microwave food , kopi n coke at 1 dollar

management - new younger pple in charge now , overall pretty friendly and helpful

crowd - old ah pek , retirees and lonely gay or man..

massage - NA

Cost - 19 dollars

overall - 5/10

:)

cavemao
13-06-2006, 01:25 PM
:p sounds like a really sad place

psa2lee
05-08-2006, 03:15 AM
anybody know where lucy working now.GOOD SERVICE:)

psa2lee
30-08-2006, 01:16 PM
anybody who know a prc lady name lucy still work in DHC.:confused:

The Kop
31-08-2006, 01:33 AM
anybody who know a prc lady name lucy still work in DHC.:confused:

Wah bro saw ur post brings back sweet memories of lucy...Unfortunately a couple of months back i had the 'misfortune' of stepping into DHC again.

The 'new' decor beri nice bt from wat i hv seen, with internet surfing etc, but i can tell u 1 thing. The whole place is a gay joint, like wat many bros here wrote. I was accosted by 2 uncles in their fifties and one of them even touched my thigh; i was traumatised for a whole week.

Aniway back to Lucy, one of the best masseuses i hv cum across. Understand she left before the renovations and the new management tried to lure her back but she declined. No luck trying to get her hp no from the recep either.

psa2lee
31-08-2006, 01:50 AM
Thank for reply bro.u r right.she the best so far i encounter.miss her goodddddddddddd service:( .any idea where she is now.when there 6 months ago but all old aunty:( boring... anyway if u have lobong like lucy with good service. pls let me know. thank.

kronthos
27-09-2006, 06:29 PM
Decided to try this place today afternoon.

First thing that surprised me was the male receptionist. There was a sign informing of the service which looked something like this:

Massage with Sauna ....
Massage with female
Massage with male

Now, who would want massage with male :confused:

I thought maybe this place is now all cleaned up

Anyway opted for Massage with female (isn't that all we want)

Got some lady - I think her name was Karen or something like that. Didnt look all that great. Must be in her 40s or something. The massage was good - got a good press and she actually massaged both sides :rolleyes:

After about 30 minutes, she asked if wanted to massage down there to finish off with a HJ. Anyways I wasnt going to take SPL even if she asked. She quoted 30 and I said 20 and she said OK. The massage down there was pretty good I must say - very patient - started from the base and went upwards pretty well. After about 15 mins of massaging up and down and her brother massage I came and she kept running till every ounce was out. The best part was she continued massage after done - like some relaxing style. Felt good so gave her 30.

Overall OK experience.

KangTuo
23-10-2006, 10:41 AM
Visited this HC few months back. Never notice anything unusual. Place is newly renovated with nice facility and atmosphere. Because of the good atmosphere for relaxation, and also thinking that no 'services' is required for the day, visited this hc again after work last week.. but notice something 'wired' around the HC...making me feel uneasy.

Damn bloody shit.. should have search and read the forum before i go..
No more visiting this place from now on...