PDA

View Full Version : "why can't i kiss my boyfriend" ?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
12-06-2013, 02:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

From our inbox:

My boyfriend and I were on a public bus the other day and an elderly Mexican man kept staring at us. My boyfriend decided to kiss me and no one really cared except for the older man. He started making noises like he was disgusted. My boyfriend and I got really upset because we had never dealt with anything like this. In the seat next to us was an older lady Mexican as well, the town I live in is mostly Hispanics. She turned and looked at me. She looked mad and I thought she was going to be close minded and was going to start doing what the older man was doing. I was wrong. She got up, walked over to the older man and asked. WHY? Why do you have to be hating on them? Making noises like that? Are they your kids your grand kids.? Do you pay there bills.? Do you even know them? The older man answered no to every question. Then he asked are you gay too? The older lady said "no, but that doesn't mean I have to put up with you and this homophobia you are showing. Then she said, you must have kids and grandchildren and maybe one of them could be gay or lesbian. Are you going to hate them for loving a person, a human. She looked so mad and sad at the same time. Then she came and sat next to us again and she said, I'm sorry for what this man has done today. You keep been you and don't stop loving each other. I wanted to cry to but kept it back. I was really happy. A total random person defended us with all her heart. We kept going on the bus for a while longer at a stop the older man got up and walked over to the older lady and said. You were right, I could never stop loving one of my kids if they were gay. I'm sorry. Then he turned around to face my boyfriend and I and said, I'm so sorry I am no one to judge who you love. I had tears in my eyes and all I said was thank you for finally understanding. He looked at me and smiled and said goodbye. The older lady got up and hugged my boyfriend and I and she said you two are really cute together.Have a good day boys.

The whole time i was thinking of all the stories i have read on this page and how they were full of hope, I wanted to share this with y'all because you let me see that it does get better and that there are still people out there who do good. thank you with all my love and heart.
-Arnold

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?154274-quot-why-can-t-i-kiss-my-boyfriend-quot&goto=newpost).