PDA

View Full Version : may i know the no. for Doris HC?

freshmilk
28-05-2005, 02:01 PM
Did a search in forum and in streetdirectory. cant find :(

Trying to call them up for booking.

Wats good there?

Juagen?

Sugar still there?

Optimus_Prime
28-05-2005, 03:08 PM

Wats good there?

Juagen?

Sugar still there?

Try the following link.

www.listings.com.sg

look under health centres/spa

gedangsa
28-05-2005, 03:56 PM

Wats good there?

Juagen?

Sugar still there?

U can call 64784003 to book for Sugar or go straight to 28 Irrawady Road !!

Optimus_Prime
28-05-2005, 04:08 PM
U can call 64784003 to book for Sugar or go straight to 28 Irrawady Road !!

I thot the number is 99533422 ??

gedangsa
29-05-2005, 12:49 AM
I thot the number is 99533422 ?? No lah, that looks like a hp number. Better ask bro freshmilk to call 64784003 & he may be even offered free food like fresh milk as well as curry rice !!

freshmilk
29-05-2005, 02:38 AM
hi brudders,

these nos are to contact sugar directly? the 64784003 is the HC's no isit?
then the mobile leh?

also can recommend any good JG queen at doris HC ornot? :p

Optimus_Prime
29-05-2005, 12:49 PM
hi brudders,

then the mobile leh?

*Faintz* :rolleyes:

Bro freshmilk... u no hope lah.....

how old r u ?

Zack Tan
29-05-2005, 12:49 PM
hi brudders,

then the mobile leh?

Bro.,
Wah, need people to hold your hand isit? Just call telephone number given ok. Sugar still around. For good JG, can book aunty Estee or younger aunty Mandy. Must book at least 11/2 sessions to get full benefit. Then tell us your experiences ok.
Cheers,

gedangsa
29-05-2005, 05:20 PM
hi brudders,

then the mobile leh?

Bro freshmilk,

Please stop asking & get to action. Just do the following:-

1. Call 64784003, tell them your name & IC number, then say you want to book & fuck Sugar in 30 minutes' time. (Don't be shy, they are used to this type of call everyday. It is their job, anyway)

2. Half an hour later, go to 28 Irrawady Rd and tell the person there that you called just now to fuck Sugar, show them you IC & they will lead you a place you will never forget !

3. After the fuck, go back and post your FR here.

Stop asking any more stupid questions, just do the above else go home & drink freshmilk to grow up.

groo
31-05-2005, 07:58 PM
U can call 64784003 to book for Sugar or go straight to 28 Irrawady Road !!Oy, bro-Gedangsa, dun forget hor, everytime you tell people the above address, you must remind me to book a table at Founder's Bak-kut-teh, OK?!?!?!? Bwahahahahahahha!!!! :D

groo
31-05-2005, 08:08 PM
....get to action....1. Call 64784003, tell them your name & IC number, then say you want to book & fuck Sugar in 30 minutes' time. (Don't be shy, they are used to this type of call everyday. It is their job, anyway)...2. Half an hour later, go to 28 Irrawady Rd and tell the person there that you called just now to fuck Sugar, show them you IC & they will lead you a place you will never forget !...3. After the fuck, go back and post your FR here...Wah! Bro-G, jialat liao, i understand the JI tried out the above 3 steps... It was so effective they are using it as their Modus Operandi manual, TSR not required, and have appointed a Koyodollar O'gedangsa as their Supreme Spiritual Leader..... :D

machoman
31-05-2005, 08:08 PM
Wa lau eh.... you ppl vely patient with freshmilk hor? :confused:

Maybe he dun noe how to call. Can call for him anot?

How to ask for sugar? Sugar with freshmilk good meh?

By the time he kena flamed, I think he will become hotmilk!!!

gedangsa
31-05-2005, 11:10 PM
Wah! Bro-G, jialat liao, i understand the JI tried out the above 3 steps... It was so effective they are using it as their Modus Operandi manual, TSR not required, and have appointed a Koyodollar O'gedangsa as their Supreme Spiritual Leader..... :DHi established bro groo,

JI also need to release & bonk big booby Sugar mah !!

gedangsa
31-05-2005, 11:12 PM
Hey bro Freshmilk,

What happen to you ? We all still waiting for your FR leh !!

machoman
01-06-2005, 01:43 PM
Hey bro Freshmilk,

That's what I said earlier in my post... freshmilk cannot go with sugar.

Furthermore, freshmilk flamed until become hotmilk and then turned into vapour and disappeared into the air!!! :cool:

DeVegas
01-06-2005, 02:03 PM
Hey bro Freshmilk,

Think the freshmilk kenna mixed by sugar and become "Condensed Milk" liao...... :rolleyes:

Optimus_Prime
01-06-2005, 02:24 PM
Think the freshmilk kenna mixed by sugar and become "Condensed Milk" liao...... :rolleyes:

Milk open too long will start to curdder... so now not FRESH anymore lah...

groo
01-06-2005, 08:05 PM
Milk open too long will start to curdder... so now not FRESH anymore lah...Worse... maybe by now he's already sourmilk... YOGHURT!!! :D

freshmilk
11-06-2005, 12:36 AM
I slow to reply and post kenna swan upside down :o

anyway FR on Estee.

Book her at 8. since 1st time at health centre, enter the room liao dunno wat to do. She giggle giggle ask me to shower..and i still ask if there's boxer shorts. She said no need, just wrap towel can liao, haha

Her JG painful for me, hard to bear....but she really massage the inner thighs, lower abs..can feel soothing. Then of course also massage the kukujiao and balls...i kept askin her to dun use too much strength but she said strength is good for me.
She diagnose that i always PPC(which is true!:p ) and ask me to take care of my brudder, else next time will have big problems getting erection and ejaculating. Advice me ways to take care, eg dieting, exercising, etc..machiam like going for nite class, haha

She got big boobs( C or D cup) but din dare to touch cos not sure wats the normal and also, she seemed professional. Also she is frank to me, telling me if just JG w/o cumming $60. cum, will be $100. Appreciatedher frankness.

Sorry, dunno how to write FR as 1st timer. But return back for more JG for sure.

groo
11-06-2005, 02:26 PM
I slow to reply and post kenna swan upside down...anyway FR on Estee....Sorry, dunno how to write FR as 1st timer. But return back for more JG for sure...Hehheh, bro-FM, pls dun mind kena swan... all bros here are very pressurised to provide tip-top FRs... Bwahahahahahah!!! :D So sometimes, when a "chnee-gu-mm-part-hor" (green cow dun recognise tiger) wanders into our forum, we will jump and feast on him like the piranhas we are....Heeheehee! At least you are lucky never kena zap points!!!

Anyway, your 1st effort is commendable and with practise, should be better than Qiong-yao... Bwahahahahhaahah!!! :p For your effort, up your rep points...!!!

P.S. Remember Estee's advice, dun always PPC!!! Bwahahahhaahhahaaha!!!!

gedangsa
12-06-2005, 12:57 AM
I slow to reply and post kenna swan upside down :o

anyway FR on Estee.
But u didn't tell us yr experience on the Irrawady Road leh ? Kekeke. Anyway good to see you taking in the right spirits. Tks for yr FR on Estee

She got big boobs( C or D cup) but din dare to touch U sure got D cup ?

freshmilk
12-06-2005, 06:46 PM
But u didn't tell us yr experience on the Irrawady Road leh ? Kekeke. Anyway good to see you taking in the right spirits. Tks for yr FR on Estee

U sure got D cup ?

simi Irrawady Rd? I dunno abt that.

Estee ah?...haha. i think got Dcup(me no god with cupsize)..thing is, i din touch, and not sure whether can touch or not.

anyway, the no u guys gimme sala one...got search listing.com.sg for the right no.

Bro Goo...thks for u upping my rep :P

freshmilk
12-06-2005, 06:48 PM

U sure got D cup ?

Estee ah?...haha. i think got Dcup(me no god with cupsize)..thing is, i din touch, and not sure whether can touch or not.

anyway, the no u guys gimme sala one...got to search listing.com.sg for the right no. :o

Bro Groo...thks for u upping my rep :P

PS: how come i cant see my postings? :confused: until i log out, clear cache and temp internet files , do a search for my post then can see?

humsap
13-06-2005, 04:54 PM
Anyone tried AiAi b4? from the back view, attractive leh ..

groo
13-06-2005, 06:16 PM
Anyone tried AiAi b4? from the back view, attractive leh ..From the back view? Wah! Bro-HS, you really humsap... Bwahahahahahah!!! :D Waiting for your FR on AiAi.... Hopefully she's not Artificially Intelligent (AI)... Heeheehee.........!!! :p

bestbest
13-06-2005, 09:30 PM

anyway, the no u guys gimme sala one...got search listing.com.sg for the right no.

Bro Goo...thks for u upping my rep :P

You appear to be quite an honest chap...up you a sixes.

Ya, Estee appears to have a D because of her bra...ever once persuaded her to lift it up...not too bad still B+ to C. But da she is aging and you are right, her jg damn painful. But then still a lau chio and friendly lady.

Go try her younger god sister Mandy and see how.

groo
14-06-2005, 02:02 AM
Go try her younger god sister Mandy and see how.OOps! Forgot about this, Mandy has gone on leave to attend her niece's wedding and should be back by this Wednesday........ :p

humsap
14-06-2005, 01:50 PM
From the back view? Wah! Bro-HS, you really humsap... Bwahahahahahah!!! :D Waiting for your FR on AiAi.... Hopefully she's not Artificially Intelligent (AI)... Heeheehee.........!!! :p

no leh ... saw only back view .. never see the face .. but will give a try soon ..

evo3
14-06-2005, 02:05 PM
Bro Groo saw your signature, So what is the different between a 1st Wife and the 2nd wife :confused:

groo
14-06-2005, 08:21 PM
Bro Groo saw your signature, So what is the different between a 1st Wife and the 2nd wife
:D Bro-evo3, i give up... So wat's the difference? :p

freshmilk
15-06-2005, 08:23 AM
You appear to be quite an honest chap...up you a sixes.

Ya, Estee appears to have a D because of her bra...ever once persuaded her to lift it up...not too bad still B+ to C. But da she is aging and you are right, her jg damn painful. But then still a lau chio and friendly lady.

Go try her younger god sister Mandy and see how.

Thanks.

I dun see any point in boasting so i give true and honest account.

Ok, can I check with you folks, does Sugar offer BM,BJ? And how's her massage like? tot of trying her out.

zyxel01
15-06-2005, 11:24 AM
Thanks.

I dun see any point in boasting so i give true and honest account.

Ok, can I check with you folks, does Sugar offer BM,BJ? And how's her massage like? tot of trying her out.

Bro, Sugar does BM, but she does not do BJ. She will tell you first before you can even ask.

Overall, she is still good, those melons.... hmm.....

Cheers!
zyxel