PDA

View Full Version : SG wife?

The Stalker
10-06-2013, 07:24 PM
Pls cast your vote.

Yes or No to sg gals...

The Stalker
10-06-2013, 07:26 PM
will be good to hear your feedback and experience.

thank you.

The Stalker
10-06-2013, 07:31 PM
Didn't know there is a related thread.

AMTKLOVER
13-06-2013, 12:16 PM
yes..i will look for local 1st...
if i reach 35 40 not find any of them than maybe i'll go find matchmake for non-local wife

Fhunter
13-06-2013, 06:50 PM
i will go for sg wife.coz i think they will understand how hard the money earn

KFLC
15-06-2013, 02:23 PM
Yes gua. Can communicate more easily.

piakithard
16-06-2013, 01:44 PM
haha...in my school life had a few GFs
but after my ns i can't find any GF, till now 7yrs already pass still no GF
maybe going for non-local wife :(:o

The Stalker
16-06-2013, 04:45 PM
i will go for sg wife.coz i think they will understand how hard the money earn

they also know the bloody women's charter.

recently my friend just divorced. He gave half his asset ($500k) to his ex wife plus half his earnings (from 8k to 4k). Imagine from senior manager to senior executive pay.

topcook1
19-06-2013, 11:33 AM
No..Unless the sg wife is rich enough to help u in your business or career.

TheSeeker
24-06-2013, 12:31 AM
Lol, I didn't vote because I no longer have a choice.. But still..

I'd used to think that I would be wed to a local but as the years go by, it became really hard to meet someone suitable.

Female friends around me are either married or engaged in long term relationships. Then came the match-make by these female friends..

I don't know if fellow bros feels the same way but doesn't it put you off when the girl starts asking, "what do you do for a living?", "how much do you earn?", "are you a grad?", "do you drive?" etc

While I may have aced their criteria, they absolutely failed mine.

You see, I just don't like it when the cards flipped on the table tells me it's material living they are after.

Personally, I think a relationship has to start out right. If it's all for the wrong reasons then I rather not.

So, 9 months ago I married a foreigner. Unlike the blind dates, all my wife had ever ask for is time spent together. And as a result, I gave her more than what she has ever hope to get.

Life turns out in strange ways, doesn't it..

benny21
30-06-2013, 03:40 PM
good thing about SG wife is definitely more commonality between the 2 parties since grow up in same environment. ALso, sg wife more likely to b more educated/earn more money so that ur burden not so heavy la.

of coz, they are more high maintenance, got their typical sgporean 'kuan'

Anlene
02-07-2013, 12:31 AM
I choose SG & marry before reach age 24.

Yoshi
02-07-2013, 11:06 AM

I'd used to think that I would be wed to a local but as the years go by, it became really hard to meet someone suitable.

Female friends around me are either married or engaged in long term relationships. Then came the match-make by these female friends..

I don't know if fellow bros feels the same way but doesn't it put you off when the girl starts asking, "what do you do for a living?", "how much do you earn?", "are you a grad?", "do you drive?" etc

You see, I just don't like it when the cards flipped on the table tells me it's material living they are after.

Personally, I think a relationship has to start out right. If it's all for the wrong reasons then I rather not.

So, 9 months ago I married a foreigner. Unlike the blind dates, all my wife had ever ask for is time spent together. And as a result, I gave her more than what she has ever hope to get.

I find your reply honest.

If all a spouse seek are material and financial gains in the name of security, then what good can come from this?

I only wish my Sg wife has the same attitude like your spouse. Life would be satisfying. Now, the quarrels we have over money is something I can do without. As the breadwinner and being financially secured and still having to fight over over-spending and the lack of intimacy sometimes makes me wish I was single again.

Glock
02-07-2013, 11:23 AM
SG wife is a good idea ............... if you are a WHITE MAN

if you are angmo a sg wife will day and night do everything to make you happy because by having an angmo husband (actually boyfriend they more than happy already , if actually marry them they fly into clouds) they WIN ALREADY , no other SG woman without an angmo husband is better than them

Glock
02-07-2013, 11:25 AM
agree 100%

and all this SG woman dont understand how ugly their question are because in their mind OF COURSE everybody only interested in how much money you have , what you drive , how big your house

all these fucking cheebyes all think they all damn smart and know everything

The Stalker
02-07-2013, 12:09 PM
finally I got 2 sides of the story and the votes are 32 vs 32 :D

The Stalker
02-07-2013, 02:35 PM
for the 1st time non sg wife is leading :p:D

thewildone
11-07-2013, 01:41 AM

Frankly, doesn't this sound like a PRC?

But to be fair, like all good deals in cars, property and jobs in singapore; the good and suitable ones are quickly taken. The size of the basket is just way too small here.

Don't judge a meal by the leftovers.

The Stalker
20-07-2013, 10:38 PM
wow, now foreign wives leading the way :D

The Stalker
22-07-2013, 07:26 PM
now we got a clear cut winner.

it's time to look into the women's charter again :rolleyes:;)

joncheong
27-07-2013, 05:00 PM
SG wife is a good idea ............... if you are a WHITE MAN

if you are angmo a sg wife will day and night do everything to make you happy because by having an angmo husband (actually boyfriend they more than happy already , if actually marry them they fly into clouds) they WIN ALREADY , no other SG woman without an angmo husband is better than them

i saw hot OLs with their ang moh bfs after work....they take bus together....the OLs seemed happy....our SG girls are simple isn't it?

sgrainbowdevil
28-07-2013, 01:00 AM
SG wife will make a better wife if the channel both of them are right ,:)

femdom1
28-07-2013, 01:21 AM
From the poll results as of now, the results are so bad for the Singapore girls, almost two-thirds voted NO to spore girls.

:D

pulchritudinous
28-07-2013, 08:48 AM
I don't like SG girls but my mum thinks the same for FTs! Filial piety first?
:o

Hummyguy
28-07-2013, 06:26 PM
Would of course prefer an SG wife, who doesn't. But then again all the ppl I met with SG wifes, a number end up in failure, most are successful.

Hell, even foreign wives have a number of success rate, well, 1 person I know got 1, bore him a son, the filed for divorce, and left SG, but always return to ask for $$$ from him without fail.

Not sure what happen to him :(

The Stalker
28-07-2013, 10:49 PM
I don't like SG girls but my mum thinks the same for FTs! Filial piety first?
:o

remember what u posted on the other thread? the one u marry is not the one u love the most? so anyone is fine la haha

Big Sexy
29-07-2013, 09:08 AM
that is a problem with sinkie.
they have this mentality that anything related to sinkieland isnt good enough
just how many of those who voted no actually knows for sure.

Give me a sg girl anytime! ;)

from the above votes this week, the votes keep getting stuck in the range of about 39% voted yes to SG girls and 61 % voted no to SG girls,

it's 39 % versus 61 %

haha. LOL

NastyNate
29-07-2013, 10:32 AM

"What do you do for a living?" is perhaps an okay conversation starter but definitely not the other questions. It's all right for them to probe us intrusive things like these bluntly yet we're not allowed to ask the things that matter to us. You don't see men asking women on the first date "how big are your tits?", "do you swallow?", "are you nicely shaved down there?", or the most fundamental question of all "will you have my kids if we hit it off?".

Afterall, these girls would claim that they're just following the "survival of the fittest" rule, going only for those who can provide for them. To these girls, I think, well, we needn't be coy about asking if they can give a good head either.

That said, I'd still go for a local girl, just keep clear of the ones mentioned above.

EvilDoctorDoom
01-08-2013, 03:26 AM
Yes & Y not?

The Stalker
06-08-2013, 11:24 PM
i recently went to rom office and i saw more marrying foreigners than locals.

guess this stat tells the story...

Big Sexy
07-08-2013, 09:03 AM
you are a bigger moron if you cannot accept difference in opinion.
time to grow up, stop being a teenager:rolleyes:

you are a very stupid self-centred moron.

ah rat
07-08-2013, 01:38 PM
I ever come across a group girls talking about looking for husband.Must have 5C infront of me while taking lift. :D

zix6
07-08-2013, 03:22 PM
i already have a sg wife:p

Big Sexy
07-08-2013, 05:00 PM
you sounds like a loser..
why don't you read my previous posts before u reply:D

you are the worst biggest retarded moron here!

you are a xenophobic loser self-centred retard and you should start growing up and stop thinking that sporeans are always superior than others in everything!

sammyboyfor
07-08-2013, 05:14 PM
you are the worst biggest retarded moron here!

you are a xenophobic loser self-centred retard and you should start growing up and stop thinking that sporeans are always superior than others in everything!

Singaporeans are the BEST! Long live Singapore. Long live LKY!!!!! :D

I know for a fact that Singaporeans are the best because my Mum and Dad are Singaporean and they are the best people in the whole wide world. Nobody else even comes close.

Kokiri30
07-08-2013, 10:08 PM
Like humans, sg girls have different types too. Some go for caring and loving guys, and some go for living standard etc... girls ard me which are the first type are all married quite young... haiz hope i can get one too.

Big Sexy
08-08-2013, 11:41 AM
you have exhausted all your comedy value.
it ain't funny anymore, one more time you use abusive language and i will not hesitate to zap you to moderation.
take my advice, learn from this newbie..
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=9472748#post9472748

Another retarded bastard zapped my points at 10.35 am just now and that moronic dog wrote nonsense remarks in it's message

look4sex
27-08-2013, 06:43 PM
There are still some good girls in Singapore that made a good wife. My wife is one of them. Have been with me during good and bad times. :D

The Stalker
28-08-2013, 10:35 AM
There are still some good girls in Singapore that made a good wife. My wife is one of them. Have been with me during good and bad times. :D

Every nation will definitley have good and bad ones. It's a matter of individual preferences and the gals that we are exposed to

peterandjeab
28-08-2013, 10:47 AM
bro i want to up ur points can u tell me how to do it but dont need u to do that in return just feel that what u wrote was meaningful and true ...

The Stalker
28-08-2013, 11:47 AM
bro i want to up ur points can u tell me how to do it but dont need u to do that in return just feel that what u wrote was meaningful and true ...

u got no power, how to add points?

power 1 = 1 point
power 0- no point haha

Greenfrog
28-08-2013, 12:01 PM
I ever dated this Singaporean girl. Doesn't go clubbing , doesn't smoke nor drink. Don't buy branded. But in the end , it also never work out for us.

Because I realise even a decent girl will also 'hiam' you one

supergirl2011
30-08-2013, 11:39 AM
Some SG girls I know are very nice to their husbands...

The Stalker
01-09-2013, 11:05 AM
Some SG girls I know are very nice to their husbands...

as u said some, not alot haha

Rain001
01-09-2013, 06:02 PM
I started with a malaysian (jb) girlfriend at 23 yrs old, went steady for 4 years, and i never thought of whether i should get a sg or non sg wife. I thought i should marrry this jb girl since she also grown up studying in Singapore. However, i never expect that after i broke up with her, i ended up marrying a SG girl in 2 and a half years time. And i thought, my wife is better than her, in terms of kindness and less money-minded. I think it has a lot to do with a person's heart and their family members. And i was always told that SG girls are materialistic, but i think it depends on how materialistic you can accept. I thought we all need some amount of materials in life, right?

Santaclaws
02-09-2013, 01:42 AM
Nowadays marrying a SG wife goes something like this:

1) Can you afford to pay for the dinner at 5 Star Hotel ?
2) Can you afford to give money to the wife family such as dowry ?
3) Can you afford to take bridal photo ?
4) Can you afford to go Honey Moon ?
5) Can you afford to buy Condo after get married ?
6) Can you afford to have Car after get married ? You expect wife and baby take bus ?
7) Can you afford to buy milk and diaper ?
8) Can you still afford monthly allowance to your parents ?
9) Can you afford to buy insurance for your wife and baby ?
10) Can you afford to go travel with your family twice a year ?
11) Can you maintain credit card debt free ?

topcook1
02-09-2013, 04:23 PM
I ever dated this Singaporean girl. Doesn't go clubbing , doesn't smoke nor drink. Don't buy branded. But in the end , it also never work out for us.

Because I realise even a decent girl will also 'hiam' you one

What is the problem? Heard they likes to hiam sg guys...Any girls here who can enlighten us what went wrong with sg guys?

The Stalker
02-09-2013, 10:02 PM
Nowadays marrying a SG wife goes something like this:

1) Can you afford to pay for the dinner at 5 Star Hotel ?
2) Can you afford to give money to the wife family such as dowry ?
3) Can you afford to take bridal photo ?
4) Can you afford to go Honey Moon ?
5) Can you afford to buy Condo after get married ?
6) Can you afford to have Car after get married ? You expect wife and baby take bus ?
7) Can you afford to buy milk and diaper ?
8) Can you still afford monthly allowance to your parents ?
9) Can you afford to buy insurance for your wife and baby ?
10) Can you afford to go travel with your family twice a year ?
11) Can you maintain credit card debt free ?

still got 1 more... can he afford to give alimony if a divorce is file? haha

Ningcaichen7
10-09-2013, 11:15 PM
All this sweet young love only happens when you are in secondary school when your parents just give you $50 a week and you can find love with your gf. Without having any materialistic talk there