PDA

View Full Version : Minahs in Fortune Centre

blue_swatch
27-05-2005, 10:15 PM
Dont know if this was posted. But was walking around fortune center today after work, went to the 4th floor where there are many TN shops around. Noticed particually one whereby its run fully by all minahs. The one that keep asking me to go in is quite pretty.

Decide to opt for half hr, $20. Have an attached shower where i bath and come out. Massage was nothing to shout about. With 5mins left she ask me to turn around and face up and whsipered to me, 'Sit, only 5 mins left, do u have any special request or u want me to continue the massage till time is up?'

I act blur and say what do u provide, she say handjob at $50. I offered her $30 and she agreed. Grabbed her big and bouncy big B boobs with sucking her other breast. She also push my head forward to suck her breast. She also push me to lie down and suck my nipple as well. Finally unloaded.

Name: Ann (works on mon, wed and fri only)
Looks 7.5/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs 7.5/10
Massage : 6.5/10 Not much strength
Attitude: 7/10 , polite
HJ : 7/10 normal, not much special.

Overall, a cheap handjob considering she is a local minah who looks quite pretty with good skin, but looks sexy with big bouncy boobs. Check it out. :)

MMM88
28-05-2005, 12:10 AM
tkns for the FR...will def try Ann..........cheers :D

gstringgal
28-05-2005, 12:58 AM
tkns for the FR...will def try Ann..........cheers :D

if not wrong...another minas by e name...Lyn WORKS THERE TOO...even better if not wrong also..keke :D

natax
28-05-2005, 02:47 AM
er... juz one question, where's fortune centre? Is it the one near paradiz? Hmm... will go and give her a try! :p

Khoratian
28-05-2005, 09:23 AM
ohh minah doing massage.. me never try b4.. heading down this afternoon maybe hhehhe

blue_swatch
28-05-2005, 03:09 PM
haha a 1st for me also, serviced by local minahs. Yes its digonally opposite paradiz but u mush walk. If u know where sunshine plaza is, its directly digonally opposite it.

Of the 4 sitting there(all locals) ann looks the best :)

@#$%^&*
28-05-2005, 03:15 PM
thanks for the Lobang. will go check it out. tuina by local malays....something new :D

jackbl
29-05-2005, 05:01 PM
Bro,
Is it 3rd floor instead? 4th floor is BHC.

Dont know if this was posted. But was walking around fortune center today after work, went to the 4th floor where there are many TN shops around. Noticed particually one whereby its run fully by all minahs. The one that keep asking me to go in is quite pretty.

Decide to opt for half hr, $20. Have an attached shower where i bath and come out. Massage was nothing to shout about. With 5mins left she ask me to turn around and face up and whsipered to me, 'Sit, only 5 mins left, do u have any special request or u want me to continue the massage till time is up?'

I act blur and say what do u provide, she say handjob at $50. I offered her $30 and she agreed. Grabbed her big and bouncy big B boobs with sucking her other breast. She also push my head forward to suck her breast. She also push me to lie down and suck my nipple as well. Finally unloaded.

Name: Ann (works on mon, wed and fri only)
Looks 7.5/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs 7.5/10
Massage : 6.5/10 Not much strength
Attitude: 7/10 , polite
HJ : 7/10 normal, not much special.

Overall, a cheap handjob considering she is a local minah who looks quite pretty with good skin, but looks sexy with big bouncy boobs. Check it out. :)

venture
29-05-2005, 06:20 PM
Yeah it should be 3rd floor. Once up the escalator, turn to the right and you should be able to see it. Yesterday i went to check it out and saw one minah, but she couldnt quite make it.bro,depend on luck one,u know lah,those minah mostly lazy one......only when they need money for drug then they work......

blue_swatch
29-05-2005, 07:59 PM
Oops sorry. Yes it is the 3rd floor. I went up from 3rd floor to the 4th then back to the 3rd.

Out of the 4, only 2 can make it. One is Ann, the other i dont know her name. Anyway, as mentioned, Ann only works on mon, wed and fri. So good luck!

RepulsE
29-05-2005, 11:01 PM
Been there...done that..

Yesterday evening went to search for e TN that blue swatch hv stated.. nt sure if I got e correct 1..but i think shld b blah..since e shop only has 3 gals n all r minahs.. ;)

walk passed e shop to check it out n was pulled in by 1 of e minah.. Opt for massage for 1 hr.. Do e standard SOP blah blah...laid on e so called bed n started massaging... very weak..like no strength like that... but her nails kinda long sia..kept scratching me..like trying 2 turn me on.. abt 30mins into it..I started auto-roam.. 1st place i grab was her butt..sqeezeeee..sqeezeee..damn songz sia..then she asked me wht I wnana ... opted for FJ. .. she quoted me $120 for everything..n i took it..

She wanted to strip herself but I stopped her from doing so..Instead.. I took e lead n 1 by 1 took off her spa-ge-ti top n jeans....black lace undies n red bra..wOo.. lick her nipples n started to finger her like there is no tml.. could see that she really turning on sia..very wet n her nipple started to become "bigger"..look at her facial expression can tell she enjoying it..

We started wif doggie...then went on to missionary n lastly finished it off wif doggie ...shot my load on her butt...

Paid $120 n zhao...
Look: 7/10
Fig: 8/10
Attitude: Not bad...8/10
RTF: nt sure lehz..mayb wnana try other shops..

terror
30-05-2005, 11:08 AM
Been there...done that..

Yesterday evening went to search for e TN that blue swatch hv stated.. nt sure if I got e correct 1..but i think shld b blah..since e shop only has 3 gals n all r minahs.. ;)

walk passed e shop to check it out n was pulled in by 1 of e minah.. Opt for massage for 1 hr.. Do e standard SOP blah blah...laid on e so called bed n started massaging... very weak..like no strength like that... but her nails kinda long sia..kept scratching me..like trying 2 turn me on.. abt 30mins into it..I started auto-roam.. 1st place i grab was her butt..sqeezeeee..sqeezeee..damn songz sia..then she asked me wht I wnana ... opted for FJ. .. she quoted me $120 for everything..n i took it..

She wanted to strip herself but I stopped her from doing so..Instead.. I took e lead n 1 by 1 took off her spa-ge-ti top n jeans....black lace undies n red bra..wOo.. lick her nipples n started to finger her like there is no tml.. could see that she really turning on sia..very wet n her nipple started to become "bigger"..look at her facial expression can tell she enjoying it..

We started wif doggie...then went on to missionary n lastly finished it off wif doggie ...shot my load on her butt...

Paid $120 n zhao...
Look: 7/10
Fig: 8/10
Attitude: Not bad...8/10
RTF: nt sure lehz..mayb wnana try other shops..

Bro, u know her name? :p

Khoratian
30-05-2005, 08:20 PM
ohh minah doing massage.. me never try b4.. heading down this afternoon maybe hhehhe

hehehe headed down... wa knn 3rd floor really got a lot. I was like taking a walk and every girl jio me go in, knn those office one 1 look know me come hanky panky leow LOL... didn't notice any Minah one... maybe no one stand outside, so dunno which shop.

End up kena seduced by 1 PRC and have a bonk inside hehehehe next time... next time... I'll be BACK!

QooMilk
30-05-2005, 08:44 PM
Bro RepulsE u mentioned "shot my load on her butt" meaning she doing it "raw" :eek:

singman
30-05-2005, 10:37 PM
went there today but all the shop only got PRC leh ... never see any minahs around.

blue_swatch
30-05-2005, 11:10 PM
If im not wrong, once you come up from the escalator, turn 180 degrees to your back and walk through the center section all the wat to the end of the 'T' Junction, You should find the shop there. The back of the shop is facing the main road and opposite the shop is prime center. You should not miss it.

I'll see if i can pop by tmr or so to get the name of the shop. Any help by others are also appreciated. :)

DehOne
31-05-2005, 09:53 AM
I find it best to give directions using the roads that border Fortune Centre. The Minahs' shop is located on the 3rd floor of Fortune Centre on the side facing Bencoolen Street. Take the escalator to the 3rd floor and as soon as you reach the top turn left and walk back towards the Bencoolen Street side. You can't miss all the TN shops there. The Minah shop is almost directly opposite the escalator. (As you come up the escalator, your back will be facing the Minah shop.) Hope the above is clear.

I was in FC last night (in the office tower, meeting a client) and I took a walk through there when my meeting was over. The 3rd floor is VERY happening with lots and lots of TN shops. They practically mug you as you go past. Some fairly pretty gals there too.

I would like to recommend that bros who like pretty girls check out Centrepoint on the 4th floor of Fortune Centre, over on the Middle Road side. I saw three VERY pretty girls (my standard) in their twenties looking for business. Sorry but I don't have a FR 'cos I'm attached and I'm TRYING to be good boy! I believe it was $20 for 30 mins massage. (At the very least I think it is worth paying that just have such pretty gals rubbing you all over!) :D

AngMoKau
31-05-2005, 11:31 AM
have tried Ann and Lynn in the minah shop in fortune centre. Ann is pretty and with good size boobs. Lynn is pretty but flat chest. Overall quite a good experience.

alexshell_t
31-05-2005, 08:23 PM
The shop name is harmony.

can try eva also.. not bad

Chess
31-05-2005, 08:52 PM
Went there on sunday look out for minahs, when @ FC cant remember which fl so walk round the whole building. don have sian liow maybe sunday closed.
objective not achieved intend to leave.

suddenly heavy rain got stuck there. tot try again lor still cant find. when @ 4 fl near tradition chin massage there this TN got 2 young pretty PRC and 1 student look girls. since rain went in for 1 hr $30. this PRC called chin or qing cant remember very GF treatment. massage not to mention near to the end try to make my didi stand skill not good enough. she lay on my chest whisper want HJ or not. ON loh. lay on my chest while her hand doing the job. for me my hand busy stripping her top by then half naked. boob swee 34C. trying to finger her pussy but rejected.

Overall very good attiude.

HJ give $50

from escalator turn left go thru centre lane, t junction turn left few shop down

blue_swatch
31-05-2005, 08:56 PM
Its a damn happening area, you will literally be pulled in sometimes when they are hiong. Across the road sunshine plaza got another 2 or 3 more. Didnt go in, but confirm got hanky panky. They will keep asking you to go in when u walk pass. :)

Bobster
31-05-2005, 09:55 PM
FR on Ann

Went there on Monday noon and happen to pass by this H... TN. A Malay gem asks me in. I decided to give it a try... Ann is indeed pretty with beautiful figure. So decided to go for an hour session. She does know how to massage and after 40 min of massage, she ask me should she proceed with the head or somewhere else. I ask her what does she offer. She replied HJ at $50. I told her price was too steep and counter offer 30. She agreed but with a condition that she will not remove her bra... So go for it lor.... she removed her tank top and wow, her boobs really quite a handful with small nipple... she will lick your nipples and ur balls while doing the HJ... tuning her nipples make me cum and after that clean up and pay. She does FJ as well but this place doesnt have much privacy.... cos the parition is not fully extended to the ceiling... Will go back for her again.

amsterdam
02-06-2005, 03:38 PM
FYI just went down earlier, Harmony is closed today, so don't waste your effort. Tried instead the one with PRC directly opp, not too bad, one of them was quite pretty, but massage cannot make it (but who is there for the massage anyway?)

Anyway, went on Wed also, got Ann, luckily walk in 30 secs earlier cos another brother walk in and lady boss say rooms full, why never call and book come back hour later. Ann is quite pretty and body is good, her massage is also not too bad, didn''t opt for FJ only HJ cos quite lazy, but it was a good experience being serviced by local minahs. Saw Eva also, but she is abit more lian, a bit more fleshy (again not fat) and curvy. Basically the type you see on the street and think to yourself what is it like to grope their butts and shove your face into their boobs, look-wise Ann better.

blue_swatch
04-06-2005, 06:40 PM
Went fortune center again, this time just walk around, nabei got pull in by a PRC just 2 shops away from Harmony. Went in because the face looks ok, and her boobs are HUGH la.

Power massage, so so only. Not much strength, then as expected, did a sensual massage all over my body, concentrating on my balss and inner tighs. Asked me turn over then ask me wanna 'zuo ai ma' I ask her HJ how much, she says $50, i was like everywhere here is $30 u charge me $50. Wah lans, then she agree on $30. Then I wanted her to take off her top, she say $10 and if everything off its $50. Was pretty high that time, so sucumm and ask her take everything off. Wah lans, her boobs are Big and soft sia. I ask her how big, she say 38. I dunno if its true la , but its BIG and soft man. I suck her nipple and tried to touch her below, damn after a while, she already become very wet. Fingered her and she moan louder, while the other hand grab her other breast while i suck her other breast. Woohoo, heavenly. She didnt stop me and then she slowly started her HJ with me on top of her. Finally unloaded. She was so surprised i unloaded on her body and was so experated. Haha usually is client lying down la, but now im on top. So she went to wash up, then i went in and she help me to wash up as well.

Name : Hui Zi , Har er bin
Looks : 7 /10
Massage : 6/10 Powder massage, but very soft.
Boobs: 9/10
Body : 6.5/10 Some fats here and here but acceptable la.
HJ : 6.5/10
Attitude : 8/10 No rush, even help u to wash up in the shower.
Damage : $20 for massage, $50 for HJ, naked, autoroam with fingering
Overall : 7/10 Friendly and good attitude.

Name of shop is ... oh shit, forget, something is sylshah? Damn cant remember man, but its 2 shops away from Harmony very near ther toilet. Room is big with attached shower.

Also, i manage to ger her number, she is available for takeaways at nite, claim once in a while if have good customers she will go 'extra' duty at nite ;)
Price according to her is negotiable, "Ni sui bian gei jiu ke yi le" WOoOOOOO!!!

gstringgal
06-06-2005, 01:29 PM
based on so many FR on this MT (Minas Tuina)...tons of bros will flow there i believe..kindly try not to post e actual add or name of e shop...or it will crack e rice bowl of those minas and our horny dick lobangs :eek: ....agree???
Using PM will be e best way if any bros not sure e actual location...

ICEKOOL
07-06-2005, 06:44 PM
After having worked with 2 Malay babe for a few days in office, I was absolutely hooked on Minahs! They are so well endowed with nice boobs and their figure is so perfect!

So hard-up for Minah so decided to search SB for Minah massage and found this thread. Read about Ann and decided, thats it, I am going to try her!

Next day, after work, rushed down to the shop but have to avoid all the PRC gals trying to pull you in. Finally found the shop but to my disappointment, Ann is not available. Sitting there are 2 other minahs but the lian type with tattoos, not my type. Figure also not good.

So decided to walk away and went toilet. Cos toilet is locked, so borrowed the key but as I was returning to return the key, suddenly saw this chio Minah with perfect body in front of me. The other gals told me this is Ann and I ask if she is available. She said only half and hour and I thought why not!

The room is super small with just a mattress and near the door, no privacy. After some massage (no power though), my hands are already roaming her skirt. Moved under her skirt trying to reach her panty....and found out that she is wearing a g-string! So sexy....

She asked me how I know about her because suddenly she has like 8 customers in that day. In fact, during the massage, there are many guys asking for her too!

Finally she asked if I want extra service. I opt for HJ for $50 and straight away, she took off her top and bra, showing her nice tits! As she stroke me, she also went down to lick my balls (extra service!) and also my nipples....so arousing!

Then I begin to finger her as well and could feel that she got wetter and wetter.... Saw her enjoying my fingering and I finally cum too! Quite good after service as she cleaned my cum very nicely with tissue.

After I took my shower, paid her $20 (massage)+$50 (HJ)+$10 (tips), I left a happy man as I have fulfilled my horny thoughts of rubba a pretty minah!

Overall my ratings:

Look : 8/10 (pretty face and nice dark long hair)
Tits: 8/10 Nice size with cute nipples!
HJ: 7/10 (nothing great but enjoyed the extra ball licking)
RTF: Yes, only Ann.

If you guys like my FR, please up my points!

blue_swatch
07-06-2005, 07:20 PM
Ann is one hot chick aye? :D Hope to return when vitamin M is recharged.

owen10
08-06-2005, 01:08 AM
She asked me how I know about her because suddenly she has like 8 customers in that day. In fact, during the massage, there are many guys asking for her too!

if im d gal i wd b surprised n to an extent SHOCKED if say normal day i get only 2 or 3 customers, then suddenly for next few days im like gettin 10 or more n overbooked! i muz b thkg 'wat da hell is happening? knn how come i suddenly become famous overnight.' if d gal is smart n streetwise she shd haf thought of d power of INTERNET. who knows, Ann may even b surfing SB now ... :D

Rof|maoxz
08-06-2005, 12:51 PM
er... juz one question, where's fortune centre? Is it the one near paradiz? Hmm... will go and give her a try! :p

Fortune Centre (http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/singaporemap/singaporemap.php?buildingid=2827&masterid=13897)

blue_swatch
08-06-2005, 07:47 PM
I must go down and look for her and ask her give me a massive discount man. To harmony, i must. Pull out my light saber, i will. :eek:

ICEKOOL
08-06-2005, 11:04 PM
I also told her that I was introduced by a friend, named John (anyhow come out with one). I think we shouldnt be revealing to her about SB because there may be some bad reports which may hurt her feelings....

owen10
09-06-2005, 12:48 AM
By the way i went down to try Ann two days ago. Upon entering the room, she asked me if i know about her from internet and i told her i was recommended by a friend instead. She then told me she was quite pissed off (she really looked pissed off) that some bloke here mentioned about her in the internet. She thinks it is attracting too much attention.

So bros, i suggest when you go and visit her, please refrain from being a hero and tell her stories about Sammyboy or that you found out about her from the internet.

PLS DONT DESTROY THIS LOBANG.

Thank you.

i guessed too many bros used d trick 'i was intro by ah seng or so n so ...' ... me used to do it too. :D

as mentioned earlier, Ann may juz b surfing SB. dun b surprised cos tis days TN gals, esp d young ones surf d internet. Some PRCs find it cheaper to communicate via email to their love ones bk home than d phone.

To Ann, if u r surfing SB pl dun b too angry k. mayb look at d bright side lah ... if there arent so much publicity in SB there wont b so much business to earn more bucks too : ) as 4 d bros here mayb next time b more discreet lor ... now dat d place n gal is known i guess there isnt much dat we can do now .. i guess we cant ask bros to tone down their visits yeah?

duckasuck
10-06-2005, 11:30 PM
wah raos eh...
today just went to look for the minahs...went inside...got 2 old ladies there...asked them when ann will come in..she say come in later...then bo paisn...ask me and my friend want to go for a massage with them anot...my friend nearly jump out of his skin....then we went to the one directly beside it...with 2 china girls inside...svc was okie....2 rooms only....went in....after 5 mins of rubbish massage...hands start roving the groin area....luckily the blood never go all the way to my didi..still can tahan some logic..ask her how much first...she say $50 for hj...bbj at $80...Fj at $90....i blur? and asked her...wots the diff between bbj and fj if the diff only $10? she said both also are one form of j....i blur....then my friend and i managed to talk down to $40 for each...
overall, quite alright experience..except abit pricey, she willing to allow you to "land-rover" her while shes loading your gun.....not bad...her boobs automatic push your head to suck also...

Neevarp
13-06-2005, 03:24 PM
Good Day to All!

I did write a FR a couple of weeks ago in another thread (that thread was something about foot refloxogy in Fortune Centre or something like that) but unfortunately that post never saw the light of day.

Thus I will try to re-post the basic facts of that FR and this is my first FR.

Therefore being a maiden FR & all, kindly do bear with if I do inadvertently commit any faux pas and I will appreciate any constructive criticism.

Here goes....

On a rainy Sunday afternoon (29th May 05) to be precise, I headed on down to Fortune Centre and I recce'ed the 4th flr and made my way down to the 3rd.

Must say that there were some really attractive looking chicks beckoning me with their constant chirping of 'Massage! Massage! Half hour Twenty Dollar'. In my mind, I was already thinking that Fortune Centre does rather live up to its name 'cos the rates sounded really good to me.

In any case, whilst I was still 'window shopping', I passed by a particular shop & from which, this really cute minah-looking chick shouted out to me that massage is SGD20 for 30 mins and I just walked on by (just tarek harga a little bit) but I already made up my mind that I was going to go for her.

I backtracked my steps after a couple of minutes to her shop but this time, I saw another woman with her, someone I definitely was not attracted to and I asked the minah-looking chick who will be doing the massage and she said that it will be her. So I asked how much for 1 Hour and she checked with the other woman and said tt since it was a Sunday & all, it will be SGD35.00 for 1 hour.

I went into the rather small-ish room and she came in & requested for the SGD35 & I gave her SGD50 and she said she will return shortly with the change and asked me to remove my clothes and she dimmed the lights and went out.

I had a quick wash in the attached shower area and lay down on the mattress awaiting her. She had already left the change of SGD15 on the small side table and I kept that aside.

In she came and started with the massage. At this juncture I began to realise that maybe massage isn't her forte because it was rather soft and she seemed to be just going through the motions and I was getting a bit irritated but I am well aware that if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. I asked her name and she said that it was S...... and I asked if she was a Malay.

She claimed that she is Pakistani....this is something I was really dubious about because she hardly looked Paki to me. Anyways, now let me kinda describe her.

She has nice longish straight hair. She has a really cute pixie-like face and she basically has a smiley face. In my opinion, really sweet!

Ok, during the back massage, I told her to do my feet more and she was very obliging and she did a good job of rubbing my feet vigorously.

30 minutes into the game and she asked me if I wanted any extra service and I asked her what the rates were. She wanted SGD50 for a HJ and SGD80 for a BJ (with condom). I said too ex and then she asked how much I wannt to pay. I asked her if I could grope her (I said 'can touch touch or not') she said can and it will be SGD40 for a HJ with touching allowed.

Ok, I thought, game on! She remove her tee shirt and off came her bra and out spilled out what looked like 34B tits to me with rather darkish nipples and she also took off her pants and was wearing a thong. Her arse was a bit big but I like some meat on my women.

She came by my side and I grabbed those titties and sucked them whilst she reached between my legs and started rubbing my dick. The whole experience really had an almost exact GF kind of effect and all too soon, much to my dismay, I climaxed. She giggled so cutely and we hugged tightly.

Then she wiped me up and asked if I wanted her to continue to massage my arms and my head (the one above the neck) and I said its ok and that I will just wash myself.

I paid her the agreed sum and she changed the sheets (plus point for hygiene) and I hit the shower area.

When I came out, she was in the room waiting for me and asked if I wanted any Chinese tea or whatever, I said no, changed and got a nice hug from her and I left the joint.

This is the only time that I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed myself (in spite of the not too impressive massage skills). She was just so damn charming-lah, guys!

I hope that you chaps enjoyed this FR.

coolpix2075
13-06-2005, 03:46 PM
after some good FRs from bros here decided to try out Ann... so went there last week. wasn't able to find the shop at first and was trying really hard to avoid the PRC ladies along the way... finally got it and it is a small shop wif big orange signboard.

Name: Ann
looks: 7.5/10 i have seem better minahs but she is definitely the best so far i have seem in my hc/tuina visits...even better than the Cecilia at AV.
figure: 8/10 hourglass wif nice firm boobs
boobs: 8/10 ard b+ wif nice small nipples and slightly dark brown
skin: 7/10 acceptable
HJ: 6/10 a bit painful in the beginning as she used quite a lot of strength, after a while slightly better, nothing to shout about
BJ: NA
FJ: NA
Attitude: 5/10 probably she guessed i knew her from forum and she dun like it and tat's why the attitude not so good. she is quite plissed off wif the forum advertising her which she felt inviting troubles
RTF: definitely a yes for her looks and figure

there are only 2 small rooms in the shop wif curtains. can considered a good visit if bros only wanted to feel and touch a good looking minah plus HJ, coz if going for FJ i guess can only do horse-riding as the space is really limited. Hope i have provided a good enuff FR for bros here.

Neevarp
22-06-2005, 03:23 PM
I was just checking in again to this thread just to see if there has been any response to my FR and except for one PM, nothing much else.

Furthermore, I noticed that this thread has somewhat been buried deep already.

In any case, have good ones, bros!

Cheers!

mokermania
22-06-2005, 11:47 PM
after some much of reading finally went to visit this centre.

1st time there, so did not knw that the public toilet on level 3 was locked.
fortunately, a lady volunterly passed me her toilet key (she is fr 1 of the
TN shop. w/ male toilet key? weird) anyway took it fr her cos was very urgent.

return her the key after that & i knew she would ask me whether i want a massage. bt my main objective was to visit the the minah shop..hehe so i rejected her n to my surprise that the shop that i was looking for was just beside the TN shop where the lady offered her male toilet key to me. (mayb nxt time pay her a visit for apprecaiting her key.hehe)

i was been appointed by a young petite lady with 3/4 jean (sian). went into the cubicle n take a short shower first. came out n lie naked on the bed ( yes there r 2 rooms only, n both room shared a commom bath) a few min later, she came in with a cup of chinese tea.

off she ride on my butt to massage my back. no bad. she jus learned massaging for abt 2 months. strength was good.we chit chat abit. not bad very friendly girl. not talkative bt u must lead her.

she asked me hw i get to knw this place n i lied that when i was having dinner nearby, i overheard some uncle talking abt a particular minah TN shop in FC & that y i came here to try.i oso lied that my first GFwas a minah so i always like minahs( this is true.hehe)

after 40 min of massage ask me wat other special i want. i ask fored HJ n was quoted $30 only. actualluy wanted a FJ bt space was constrain n im abt plump.hehe.

at first she sit on the bed to "beat' for me with all her cloths on. i jus try my luck asking can take shirt off n she agreed. she allow me to take it off for her as both her hand was with massage oil. (oh my fav strapless black color front clip bra)

due to my work load today my didi abit weak n ont that hard n had a hard time to ejaculate(normally after 5 min i will cum). can see that she abit TL from her expression bt she does not rush u n she still kept on "beating" till it came. (finally cameafter 15 min). felt sorry for cos today was abit long n it my 1st visit.

overall was a good experience.

here her details:

name: ade (too bad ann was not ard)
Body: a bit heavy at the bottom
Boobs: A cup ( her's is pointed type of breast n very firm type)
HJ: not bad. some china gals will make yr didi erected 1st before "beating".she will jus grap it n "beat". bt at some points, she will use the other hand to "beat" yr didi head. feel really good.
BJ: never try
FJ: never try
Damage: 36 (1Hr) + 50(24 for tips cos she is really working very hard)
RTF: yes cos i like her look.

thanks for reading n pls forgive my broken english.

mokermania
23-06-2005, 01:38 AM
oh forgotten to mentioned that when i pay her $24 extra she was shock n ask me why n i jus tell her that she was working n "beating" hard n she deserved it.
jus wan to share that she is not that money minded.

tks for reading.:)

Guzzman
11-07-2005, 11:14 PM
Hi..can anyone shed some light..what time does this place opens and closes and what time is best to visit...Thanks

Carrera
12-07-2005, 11:46 AM
Hi..can anyone shed some light..what time does this place opens and closes and what time is best to visit...Thanks
At 11am some are oredi open, not all though,.
By 10pm, some TNs are closed.

laonene
12-07-2005, 12:06 PM
Hi guys......pls take a look at this thread seeking help in looking for a malay/eurasian girl outside fortune centre if you are free.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=39354

Does this Ann have a small round tatoo (about 2 inch in diameter) about 4 inches down from her nape and 1.5 inch to the right of her body(lookign from behind) on her back?

No nothing on her body

Guzzman
12-07-2005, 01:19 PM
I've never been to TN before..how's the procedure..SOP..so I wont look like a blurr sotong fool..Thanks bros

Domon Kasshu
12-07-2005, 04:56 PM
Last week, having nothing to do on a Wed afternoon before my virgin trip to Tg.Balai, I took a walk in Fortune Center. Having read the FRs from the bros in this forum, I reached the shop with the orange sign board. I saw a slightly above average malay gal whom I presume to be Ann as there are no gals prettier than her in that shop sitting at the counter and without hesitation, I walk up to her. She smiled at me and ask me :” Massage ?” I replied :” ok.” We then proceed to the cubicle.

In the room, we had some small talk, the usual, have you eaten type of stuff. After stripping, see that her breasts are quite a handful, just nice not too big not too small. She gave me a half hearted massage and after 10 mins, she pop the magic question (wan any special ?). I nodded and proceed to undress. Once we lay on the bed, she slowly lick me from the neck to my nipples. Then move on from my ass to the foot. Slowly but surely, she slide her hand under and played with my balls. Then she went under me and started to give my little bro and nuts a most wonderful bbbj.
Then she used her full firm breast to go up and down my upper body. Before giving my little bro another 5 mins of bbbj, those breasts ruba ruba and made my little bro hard like a rock. She suck, licked and blow my little bro till I was in 7th heaven. After a good half an hour switching between body licking and bbbj, she stopped and request me to do a ‘paint’ job on her pussy. I licked her like theres no tomorrow and she cum 2 times in 10 mins, I then proceed to put on a cap and slip my hard bro into her wet depths and she start riding me hard. As she rode me, I found myself reaching out to squeeze her tits, man ! I squeeze her hard but she also ride me hard. With those full tits bouncing up and down, a bit painful to watch...
Changed to doggie, and start humping her fast and furious while my hands cupped both her tits from behind. Almost cum then, but managed to control myself. Must ride her harder. Her cries of pleasure is now reaching a high decibal and her butt is turning redder and redder…but still I continue to hump her and her encouraging moans of :” Please…faster !!! Uh…I’m….I’m cumming !!!! With a loud cry, she cum hard, I can feel her vagina walls squeezing my dick as I cum in her hot depths.
As time is almost up, we showered and dress before she give me a peck on the cheek and whispered :”See u next time….”

Looks : 7/10
Bbbj : 9/10
Attitude : 8/10
FJ : 8/10
Damage : $30 for massage and $70 for FJ
RTF : MUST !

Enjoy reading ! :)

Domon Kasshu
12-07-2005, 05:12 PM
I thouhgt this massage place only got thin partitions and the room very close to the entrance. Did any passerby come in to check if everything is all right? :D

Its not really that loud. I'm just tryin to add a little spice to my FR. :p

coolpix2075
12-07-2005, 05:17 PM

juz my doubts... the shop is real small (really small) and they are using massage beds.... i really wonder can so many actions be done? btw, probably i'm ignorant... din koe Ann charges so low for FJ though

samgoh
12-07-2005, 05:47 PM
Hi Bros,
U licked her pussy? man.. becareful bros.. only lick for you wife and not other woman..
take care

WismaPutri
12-07-2005, 05:47 PM
I've never been to TN before..how's the procedure..SOP..so I wont look like a blurr sotong fool..Thanks bros
Take 30min if available, if you wanna juz bonk. 45min ,if u wanna add some sexy massage and tcss. forget it all, if you wanna real massage, go to recommended HC.
When you are in tn, need not bedak bedak, straight to the point, you wanna hv sum fun(wls will like u and thank u for it), ask for the rates hj, bbbj, fj, while shes touching you up, for some ladies , they allow you to rabba rabba, roam all over even efore they state their $$. For some, strictly biz, talk $$, then play, understand?of course you strip to your birthday suit lor...

Domon Kasshu
13-07-2005, 07:20 AM
din koe Ann charges so low for FJ though

How much she charges u then ? :confused:

Domon Kasshu
13-07-2005, 07:25 AM
juz my doubts... the shop is real small (really small) and they are using massage beds.... i really wonder can so many actions be done?

I am quite sure the massage beds are not smaller than a car's seat...if I can do it in a car, I dun see why I can't do it on a massage bed ? When I indulge in any sexual activities, I have the habit of making out in multiple positions since I'm considered still young with no creaking bones.
Maybe you can give us a FR too ? ;)

Domon Kasshu
13-07-2005, 07:29 AM
SO should everything be just soft moans and cry??

Yeah. Like I said, I'm just adding some spices. Unless you are in a HC in Indonesia, you would not be able to hear a sound as the gals will try to control their moans and groans just in case AV is only next door. :p

coolpix2075
13-07-2005, 08:54 AM
How much she charges u then ? :confused:

HJ alone is oredi 50, so u can guess the prices for the rest of the js. I can only say market rate though can still bargain.

coolpix2075
13-07-2005, 08:56 AM
Maybe you can give us a FR too ? ;)

probably u have not gone through the thread thoroughly yet, my FR was stated long ago in this thread. Cheers.

Domon Kasshu
13-07-2005, 09:52 AM
probably u have not gone through the thread thoroughly yet, my FR was stated long ago in this thread. Cheers.

Ok. I'll search for it and hope I can enjoy reading ur FR. :)

IloveBusty
13-07-2005, 12:51 PM
Last week, having nothing to do on a Wed afternoon before my virgin trip to Tg.Balai, I took a walk in Fortune Center. Having read the FRs from the bros in this forum, I reached the shop with the orange sign board. I saw a slightly above average malay gal whom I presume to be Ann as there are no gals prettier than her in that shop sitting at the counter and without hesitation, I walk up to her. She smiled at me and ask me :” Massage ?” I replied :” ok.” We then proceed to the cubicle.

In the room, we had some small talk, the usual, have you eaten type of stuff. After stripping, see that her breasts are quite a handful, just nice not too big not too small. She gave me a half hearted massage and after 10 mins, she pop the magic question (wan any special ?). I nodded and proceed to undress. Once we lay on the bed, she slowly lick me from the neck to my nipples. Then move on from my ass to the foot. Slowly but surely, she slide her hand under and played with my balls. Then she went under me and started to give my little bro and nuts a most wonderful bbbj.
Then she used her full firm breast to go up and down my upper body. Before giving my little bro another 5 mins of bbbj, those breasts ruba ruba and made my little bro hard like a rock. She suck, licked and blow my little bro till I was in 7th heaven. After a good half an hour switching between body licking and bbbj, she stopped and request me to do a ‘paint’ job on her pussy. I licked her like theres no tomorrow and she cum 2 times in 10 mins, I then proceed to put on a cap and slip my hard bro into her wet depths and she start riding me hard. As she rode me, I found myself reaching out to squeeze her tits, man ! I squeeze her hard but she also ride me hard. With those full tits bouncing up and down, a bit painful to watch...
Changed to doggie, and start humping her fast and furious while my hands cupped both her tits from behind. Almost cum then, but managed to control myself. Must ride her harder. Her cries of pleasure is now reaching a high decibal and her butt is turning redder and redder…but still I continue to hump her and her encouraging moans of :” Please…faster !!! Uh…I’m….I’m cumming !!!! With a loud cry, she cum hard, I can feel her vagina walls squeezing my dick as I cum in her hot depths.
As time is almost up, we showered and dress before she give me a peck on the cheek and whispered :”See u next time….”

Handsome boy, U got a damn good buy (FJ for $70 bucks!) Just recently, I tried Ann and she insisted FJ $100 & BJ $80 which I even offer her $80 bucks! for FJ she say NO! :( In the end told her can not nvm, juz massage my head for me then..........Mayb she is HOT now! Any bro come across the same situation???????

xklusivly4u
13-07-2005, 04:07 PM
Handsome boy, U got a damn good buy (FJ for $70 bucks!) Just recently, I tried Ann and she insisted FJ $100 & BJ $80 which I even offer her $80 bucks! for FJ she say NO! :( In the end told her can not nvm, juz massage my head for me then..........Mayb she is HOT now! Any bro come across the same situation???????
Yeah I am surprise too. I tried FJ a few times with Ann and she insists $100. She denied firmly anything lower than that.I am not sure we are talking about same gal.

erco
13-07-2005, 10:22 PM
come on man... the place is so small and they you put it as if you are doing it on the king bed... Be more realistic

OrLando
13-07-2005, 10:36 PM
Yeah I am surprise too. I tried FJ a few times with Ann and she insists $100. She denied firmly anything lower than that.I am not sure we are talking about same gal.
I agree to that, if its the same Ann we are discussing, she insisted $100 from me too. :cool:

l3atu
14-07-2005, 07:14 AM
I agree to that, if its the same Ann we are discussing, she insisted $100 from me too. :cool:

Farni...me and 2 of my colleagues got her for $80. How cum most ppl pay more than dat ? In HC, I have nvr pay more than $80 for a FJ leh. :p

laonene
14-07-2005, 07:39 AM

Confirm not Ann she always give good massage and no bbbj from her and most of all she only charge $100 nothing more and nothing Less.

coolpix2075
14-07-2005, 08:47 AM
okie....back to look for Ann to rtf and clarify abt the charges but she wasn't ard so took Eva instead... my short FR as follows:

Name: Eva
Looks: 7/10 (cute looking)
Boobs: 5/10 B- with dark nipples
Body: 6/10 a bit meaty but the curves are still there
HJ: 7/10 nothing to shout about but at least not painful
BJ: din try
FJ: din try
Attitude: 8/10
RTF: definitely
Damage: $20 for massage and $50 for HJ

Eva charged me $50 for HJ... some bros here might thk it is over market rate for a tuina/massage shop standard but personally i thk it is worth. Why? coz for the sake of $20 more she stripped left wif sexy g-string and allowed me to autorom and suck and do watever other than fingering... as mentioned by Eva the standard charges are 50, 80 and 100. may be some bros have better luck or charm to bargain down the price.... happy reading, cheers

l3atu
14-07-2005, 10:06 AM
okie....back to look for Ann to rtf and clarify abt the charges but she wasn't ard so took Eva instead... my short FR as follows:

Bro, u think she so stupid to tell u her other customers pay only $$$ compared to ur $$$ ? They are considered FLs and the rates all depends on each and individual clients. You are just wasting ur time. Unless u are her BF or part-time lover... :eek:
Just to inform u, $80 for a fj with a local malay = market rate. Check out the FL threads. If u are paying more than dat, u have been over-charged.
Just my 3 cents worth.

coolpix2075
14-07-2005, 11:12 AM
Just my 3 cents worth.

oh izzit? then i'm not aware of it all the while as I'm a HC cheongster and neber deal wif FLs at all until now.... thanks for the info though

of coz most likely she won't tell me lah... but no harm since i'm gonna rtf anyway rite? u thk i purposely went there to look for her juz to verify??? :eek:

l3atu
14-07-2005, 11:16 AM
of coz most likely she won't tell me lah... but no harm since i'm gonna rtf anyway rite? u thk i purposely went there to look for her juz to verify??? :eek:

Gd. Kindly share with the bros here of wats her cheapest rate. So far still stands at $70 ? :cool:

l3atu
14-07-2005, 11:47 AM
Ok. I'll search for it and hope I can enjoy reading ur FR. :)

Bro Domon,

nothing wrong with adding a little spices to ur FR. But dun over exaggerate or ppl might have the wrong idea. Imagine if the gal got lousy services and u start comparing her to a diamond ? Or the gal do not provide bj and you told everyone they provide bj ? Very misleading info might causes disappointment to cheongsters like us if the services turn out otherwise. ;)

coolpix2075
14-07-2005, 01:42 PM
Very misleading info might causes disappointment to cheongsters like us if the services turn out otherwise. ;)

tat's what i'm trying to express in the beginning but instead kana zapped by some bro who dun even dare to leave the nick! :mad:

coolpix2075
14-07-2005, 01:44 PM
Gd. Kindly share with the bros here of wats her cheapest rate. So far still stands at $70 ? :cool:

nope.. i din get to meet her coz she was not ard when i rtf during yday lunch time... so had eva instead. However she told me their prices are 50, 80 and 100. May be different ppl got different prices and different privileges lor....

TonyLeung
14-07-2005, 03:04 PM
Can Any bro advise how this Ann looks like? Ht? long or short hair? weight (approx) Went there once but did not see any minah with chio face and good figure. Should I go and ask one of the minah there for Ann?

thanks

l3atu
14-07-2005, 03:24 PM
tat's what i'm trying to express in the beginning but instead kana zapped by some bro who dun even dare to leave the nick! :mad:

Erm...I'm the one who zapped u. Paisey...I click too fast end up forgot to include my nick. No hard feelings eh ? U can zap me too. :p

l3atu
14-07-2005, 03:27 PM
nope.. i din get to meet her coz she was not ard when i rtf during yday lunch time... so had eva instead. However she told me their prices are 50, 80 and 100. May be different ppl got different prices and different privileges lor....

I do not have any special privileges but I got her for $80 both times when I look for her. My colleague also got her for $80. ;)

coolpix2075
14-07-2005, 04:54 PM
Erm...I'm the one who zapped u. Paisey...I click too fast end up forgot to include my nick. No hard feelings eh ? U can zap me too. :p

ya... definitely no hard feelings since u admitted. I juz waan koe who zapped me. i won't zap u lah, u're too powerful for me to zap too :p

coolpix2075
14-07-2005, 04:55 PM
I do not have any special privileges but I got her for $80 both times when I look for her. My colleague also got her for $80. ;)

oic... thankx i koe wat to do during my next visit... :cool:

l3atu
14-07-2005, 05:22 PM
ya... definitely no hard feelings since u admitted. I juz waan koe who zapped me. i won't zap u lah, u're too powerful for me to zap too :p

Aiyah, this is only a cyber world. Nowadays the one who are really powerful are those who got lots of peanuts...um...I mean money. :p

coolpix2075
14-07-2005, 05:30 PM
Aiyah, this is only a cyber world. Nowadays the one who are really powerful are those who got lots of peanuts...um...I mean money. :p

kekeke.... 600k worth of peanuts?? :D

TonyLeung
14-07-2005, 05:46 PM
Can Any bro advise how this Ann looks like? Ht? long or short hair? weight (approx) Went there once but did not see any minah with chio face and good figure. Should I go and ask one of the minah there for Ann?

thanks

Any brudder can help me with the above questions? :o
thinking of going down tonite.

blue_swatch
14-07-2005, 11:12 PM
Shes long hair, pretty, nice figure, big boobs and super sexy :D

l3atu
15-07-2005, 07:17 AM
kekeke.... 600k worth of peanuts?? :D

Why not ? Dun forget 'ah nair' like to make, sell and eat kacang puteh. :D

TonyLeung
15-07-2005, 11:55 AM
Shes long hair, pretty, nice figure, big boobs and super sexy :D

OMG. think I will take half day off today. :p

(I guess the usual disclaimer applies, kekeke....)

johntan6969
21-07-2005, 11:35 AM
dear bros,
tried hc yesterday
ann no more there
got 4 syt there. all look young and f able
choose sarah. massage sop
does not do fj???? only bj hj
no choice do bj. not too bad. tits nice. no cim
if you want syt and bitchy looking minah, go
if you want mature good body, go L3 jamie
can choose 1/2 hour massage at $20. so just go and release as massage is a farce

TonyLeung
21-07-2005, 12:48 PM
thanks johntan. I went there a few times but did not see any nice body, big boobs , sexy girl. what a waste. :o

axlrose
23-07-2005, 01:35 PM
2nd floor also have ine with minahs. wnt mention unit no. to avoid av but walk around and you'll see. Enjoy.

soundworks
23-07-2005, 09:06 PM
2nd floor also have ine with minahs. wnt mention unit no. to avoid av but walk around and you'll see. Enjoy.i hd tried the second floor brown sugar,they r local lah....not indon

Tian Xin
24-07-2005, 02:27 PM
2nd floor or 3rd floor got the most bitchy and slutty minahs?

blue_swatch
25-07-2005, 08:31 PM
If im not wrong, while walking around at 7pm after bein caught in the rain and cant go anywhere, i saw Ann back in action at the same place. Check it out. ;)

enzer88
25-07-2005, 09:34 PM
If im not wrong, while walking around at 7pm after bein caught in the rain and cant go anywhere, i saw Ann back in action at the same place. Check it out. ;)Ann not bad.Tried her twice liao :)

johntan6969
26-07-2005, 10:49 AM
dear bros,
can anyone give a description of ann {recent one}
went there yesterday
tried evra
when finished, was told ann still around. saw a short haired big eyed b cup girl, said she ann. does not fit earlier description of lon hair c cup.
could be an impersonator

any clues?

TheHappyMondays
26-07-2005, 02:12 PM
dear bros,
can anyone give a description of ann {recent one}
went there yesterday
tried evra
when finished, was told ann still around. saw a short haired big eyed b cup girl, said she ann. does not fit earlier description of lon hair c cup.
could be an impersonator

any clues?

Maybe she already got cut her hair to short? :)

laonene
26-07-2005, 05:41 PM
yes confirm Ann is back, Now she work on mon,wed,thur and fri.
But be careful for bro going to fortune centre that day i saw police moving around the building i heard that one of the tenant there is making complain,so now that place is consider high risk area.

blue_swatch
26-07-2005, 08:06 PM
Ann is long hair , and the prettiest of the lot. Cant miss her if she is in the shop. :)

xxyz
27-07-2005, 12:57 AM
Me too, i saw few policeman walking here & there this morning........

rahl
28-07-2005, 11:15 PM
Bros, besides Ann, can anyone else of the minahs do a proper massage? Dont want to throw away the massage fee leh.

Anyone tried this gal called aisha (or something like that)? Wore spahetti top with tattoo but couldnt try as I had appointment to make.

cheers.

NorthGuy
29-07-2005, 04:16 PM
This is my first post sorry if there is any problems with it. :o Went to FC on monday to recee and spotted some gals but did not try out as i was meeting some clients. Yesterday evening decided to go back to try out but saw quite a number of TN closed. Any bros know what happen ? Av raid ?

genghajatz
29-07-2005, 09:25 PM
i hd tried the second floor brown sugar,they r local lah....not indon

i think now av raid they all scared.walk past there at 2nd floor...can see minahs hanging in around there but they don want to open door. abit weird...

now u go there like ghost town....most shops closed oready

owen10
30-07-2005, 02:49 AM
i think now av raid they all scared.walk past there at 2nd floor...can see minahs hanging in around there but they don want to open door. abit weird...

actually im not suprised of a raid - i tot it may come sooner or later after so much publicity in d forum, esp on Ann fr 1 of d shops. As i walked past d stretch on lvl 2 last wk, it was like as bros mentioned, machiam like walking past GL, as gals openly flirt with passer-by to try their massage. let's hope d gals r ok ... guess d place will b quiet for some time .....

owen10
30-07-2005, 02:52 AM

actually im not suprised of a raid - i tot it may come sooner or later after so much publicity in d forum, esp on Ann fr 1 of d shops. As i walked past d stretch on lvl 2 last wk, it was like as bros mentioned, machiam like walking past GL, as gals openly flirt with passer-by to try their massage .. i thk other shop tenants, esp ladies see oredi oso feel uncomfortable lor.

let's hope d gals r ok ... guess d place will b quiet for some time ..... :(

rahl
30-07-2005, 02:44 PM
Did I hear someone say tatoo?
Is it the legendary girl I am looking for?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=39354&highlight=tatoo

Sorry bro dont think so. She's not Eurasian and although cool in a rebebllious way not that hot or great looking.

blue_swatch
30-07-2005, 07:42 PM
Fortune centre seems to be back in full swing again. I saw the usual girls working there. Seems like most of them survived the raid.

owen10
31-07-2005, 02:13 PM
Fortune centre seems to be back in full swing again. I saw the usual girls working there. Seems like most of them survived the raid.

gd to hear that. i guess as long as they hold d valid passes, not caught performing sexual activities or found with CDs in d shop they shd b fine. :)

[B]el|eve
03-08-2005, 03:23 AM
hi everybody, here is my virgin fr. will try my best to write.

Went dwn to fortune centre after searchin sb. i walk past "Spring". wanted to check out the price. but kena pull in. so bo bian. opt for 30 min at $20. asked abt 1hrs but was at 35. so sian cos other shop was at $30. gt a gal. dunno her name. she is nt those chatty type. massage was so so onli. i sian. but she is wearin a veri short skirt. when she ask mi qns. i purosely turn my head back n look at her zhao geng. haha.. she is wearin a lacy panty. den she ask mi to turn ard facin her. she keep attackin my little bro. den i told her i go headache ask her to massage my head for mi den she come n sit beside mi. den i autoroam her. haha.. she ask the golden qns. hj$50, bj $80, fj $100. wah.. sounded quite ex. i ask for fj but she say cannot. tink auntie visit. so i tried hj. i try to lowered the price. manage to lowed to $40 but she say no strippin off. wah. so lan lan. back to $50 again. den she lied beside mi for mi to sucks her nipples. den i told her i cumin after 5mins like tat. but she keep strokin.. in the end.. i shoot my load out. some kena her hair :D .. some kena her skirt. :D for hj wise, okie la. nth much.

name: nvr ask
breast: a or b(nt veri sure)
hj:5/10
damage:$20(enteracne)+ 50(hj)
tink will try other shop there.

blue_swatch
04-08-2005, 08:53 PM
Today i went to this place. Saw this girl by the name of abcde, she ask me in so i went in. After which she ask me if i have been here as she recognise me, so i said yes.

Proceed with massage, and afterwards she ask me if i want o_O i ask how much, she say $xyz, I went :eek: , then i ask for a cheaper alternative, she quote $zyx, i went : O then i ask for cheaper since i came here before and at a lower rate and after considering for some time, she say ok, for you only since i came b4 and i went ;)

All i can say is service is of top notch and i left the place : )
Sorry cant say anything as she dun wanna picha lobang.

veron
05-08-2005, 01:36 AM
Today i went to this place. Saw this girl by the name of abcde, she ask me in so i went in. After which she ask me if i have been here as she recognise me, so i said yes.

Proceed with massage, and afterwards she ask me if i want o_O i ask how much, she say $xyz, I went :eek: , then i ask for a cheaper alternative, she quote $zyx, i went : O then i ask for cheaper since i came here before and at a lower rate and after considering for some time, she say ok, for you only since i came b4 and i went ;)

All i can say is service is of top notch and i left the place : )
Sorry cant say anything as she dun wanna picha lobang.

stupid,since u cant gave fr,wad the pts of posting?

sg_boytoy
05-08-2005, 01:41 AM
Bro blue_swatch, your FR is so mysterious :D but I'm glad you had a good session with abcde for only $zyx :p

goodgary
05-08-2005, 02:45 PM
thanks for the Lobang. will go check it out. tuina by local malays....something new :D

Good day Bro....

I like your animated icon. The kind of lady with a body that I want to bonk.
Actually it reminds me of Jamie of Legends, a local malay with the same hair style, boobs and curves. You sure it's not her? Hehehehhe! :)

As a fan of brown sugar, I want to thank you all bros for contributing in this particular thread. I will certainly have a field report once I been there and by the looks of it I will go for Ann or whoever that catches my attention.

Cheers!

blue_swatch
05-08-2005, 08:40 PM
stupid,since u cant gave fr,wad the pts of posting?

Read between the lines la. I dont think its hard to guess where and who lor. ;)

At an amazing low rate, i got her whole top and bra off, sucking of her nipple pressing all over and kissing and she in return lick my balls and my nipple then start the HJ slowly. Whats more shes big, pretty and sexy ;)

For brothers who know me, if u still dont know who im refering too and wanna know who can let me know. GOod lobang must recommend for sure.

bkling8888
06-08-2005, 02:46 AM
My FR on Minah Eva..

Reached Fortune at around 3:00. Went straigth to Harmony and saw 3 minah eating water melons. Don't think Ann was there or may be serving another customer at the inner room. So have chosen one young Malay lady name Eva.

I was asked to clean my body at the attached bath room. Too my suprise that this bathroom is being shared by the other room. While showering, I could hear somebody at the other room in action. Didn't really feel confortable. Opt for 1/2 hrs massage.

Eva came in with jean. We proceeded with oil massage. Just right after massaging my legs, she propped the golden question. At first wanted to opt for full service, but looked at her siennn face, only opted for HJ. Never untop and went straigth to stroke my little brother. She really turned me off and ask if I could touch her neh neh. She did not answer and I just proceeded to unbra her. Then she complained that this would spoilt her bra and she finally pulled down her bra for me too touch. Can see a few layers of fat at her tummy and the neh neh is only so so. May be 32B.

She sat quite far and continue to stroke my little brother like machine. I was wondering how to touch her neh neh as it was really beyond my hand reach. I didn't really enjoy and quite pissed off. KNN, I finally DIY myself in front of her and paid her S$70 (S$50 HJ+S$20 Massage). To me she is much worse than the S$40 thai at Geyland. While I walked out from the shop, she still dared to passed me her name card and asked me to revisit her.

Eva
Face:6+
Height: ~158cm (extimated)
Weight: ~48kg (Estimated)
Body:5 (Beware of her layered tummy)
Neh Neh:32B
Massage: Not sure as she only massaged me for less than 5 minutes. I think her skill is average
HJ: S$50 (like your little brother being clamped into shaking machine)
BJ: S$80 (Never try)
FJ: $100 (Never try)
RTF: To me not worth the money.

P/S: May be she got no mood today or may be she was fucked too many times before me. She looked more like machine than human.

oxilary
07-08-2005, 12:26 AM
P/S: May be she got no mood today or may be she was fucked too many times before me. She looked more like machine than human.

the menses struck her this week.

owen10
07-08-2005, 01:46 AM
... She sat quite far and continue to stroke my little brother like machine. I was wondering how to touch her neh neh as it was really beyond my hand reach. I didn't really enjoy and quite pissed off. KNN, I finally DIY myself in front of her and paid her S$70 (S$50 HJ+S$20 Massage). To me she is much worse than the S$40 thai at Geyland. While I walked out from the shop, she still dared to passed me her name card and asked me to revisit her.

...HJ: S$50 (like your little brother being clamped into shaking machine)
.. RTF: To me not worth the money.

bro i support u in condemning such gals! since u paid 50 bucks i shd think u deserve someth more lor. if she doesnt wanna strip ... fine ... but AT LEAST allow autoroam lah! like dat muz y we PCC ourselves better tio bo?

bro since u DIY in d end, u shd haf asked her for a steep discount. tell her straight she failed to complete her job satisfactorily so she doesnt deserve d full 50 bucks.

good thing u highlighted in tis thread ... at least bros knw what to expect d next time they r approached by tis gal. well, if her attitude changes for d better .. good .. im sure appreciative bros will pen in their nice comments here too. :)

Bobster
25-10-2005, 01:16 PM
Quite some time nvr hear anything abt Ann from this thread. Wonder if she is still in this trade or not. So far she is best in this joint, wonder any new gems available???

My FR on Minah Eva..

Reached Fortune at around 3:00. Went straigth to Harmony and saw 3 minah eating water melons. Don't think Ann was there or may be serving another customer at the inner room. So have chosen one young Malay lady name Eva.

I was asked to clean my body at the attached bath room. Too my suprise that this bathroom is being shared by the other room. While showering, I could hear somebody at the other room in action. Didn't really feel confortable. Opt for 1/2 hrs massage.

Eva came in with jean. We proceeded with oil massage. Just right after massaging my legs, she propped the golden question. At first wanted to opt for full service, but looked at her siennn face, only opted for HJ. Never untop and went straigth to stroke my little brother. She really turned me off and ask if I could touch her neh neh. She did not answer and I just proceeded to unbra her. Then she complained that this would spoilt her bra and she finally pulled down her bra for me too touch. Can see a few layers of fat at her tummy and the neh neh is only so so. May be 32B.

She sat quite far and continue to stroke my little brother like machine. I was wondering how to touch her neh neh as it was really beyond my hand reach. I didn't really enjoy and quite pissed off. KNN, I finally DIY myself in front of her and paid her S$70 (S$50 HJ+S$20 Massage). To me she is much worse than the S$40 thai at Geyland. While I walked out from the shop, she still dared to passed me her name card and asked me to revisit her.

Eva
Face:6+
Height: ~158cm (extimated)
Weight: ~48kg (Estimated)
Body:5 (Beware of her layered tummy)
Neh Neh:32B
Massage: Not sure as she only massaged me for less than 5 minutes. I think her skill is average
HJ: S$50 (like your little brother being clamped into shaking machine)
BJ: S$80 (Never try)
FJ: $100 (Never try)
RTF: To me not worth the money.

blue_swatch
25-10-2005, 08:45 PM
Shes there still. Can try this wild girl by the name of April there too.

Bobster
27-10-2005, 08:19 AM
[Any FR and description about her so that i wont be served by the wrong person, thanks.

D!ckster
31-10-2005, 02:04 AM
Hi bros...here's my FR...

Was in the vicinity of FC this afternoon and decided to pay a visit. However, recalling that I had read a thread abt the raids recently...I decided to call 1st...just in case :D...a chinese lady (whom I think I saw later on while I was there...) answered when I called & I tot I had got the wrong no. After confirming that the massage will be down by the "authentic" girls, I decided to continue with my journey to FC.

Deciding it would be better to recce ard b4 actually going to "heaven" =P, I walked ard the floors. Walking towards "heaven" from the its right, I was enticed by this PRC lady (looks: 8+/10) with big knockers beckoning me "帅哥要按摩吗? 二十块而已". I politely smiled n shaked my head. Moving on towards "heaven", i looked in n saw 1 "angel" inside talking on the phone. As i walked on, the next PRC lady (looks: 3/10) with equally big knockers as the 1st beckoned. Again I smiled politely n walked on...

As I recce on the 4th floor, I saw this local-looking chinese auntie whom i saw again after my session at the "heavens". I presume she's the chinese lady who answered my earlier call and that she's actually the boss of the minahs. After I completed my recce, I turned back to "heavens" and saw PRC no. 2 pulling a guy into her shop...pity the fellow...can really see he's resisting n reluctant...wonder if its any bro here...=P

As i enter the shop, only 1 gal was available...so no choice...her name...the infamous EVA...she asked if i wanted massage n i said yes...As she brought me into the back cubicle (with bed), she told me to take shower 1st. I asked if she uses powder instead of oil as I didnt like the oily feeling afterwards...she suggested tat she will just massage with the towel over me instead. I accepted and she proceeded with the massage. She asked how i came to know of the place n i replied i was just walking around...

After pressing n kneading, up n down the back of my legs twice, she straddled my butt and i could feel her rubbing my butt with her jeans-clad bottom. While pressing hard n injuring my back, we did more tcss with me asking how old she is...her reply? she'll turn 22 at midnite...After abt 15min of fairly hard massage (maybe i still not used to massage yet), she asked if i only wanted massage...faking innocence :D, i asked wat else...guess she saw thru the ruse n replied "aiyah u know lah"...opted for HJ after going thru the menu...she excused herself to go outside to lock the door n thru the silouette of the door, i could see tat she took off her bra n kept it b4 coming in. When she came back in, she took off her top while i undid her belt n she then slipped her jeans off...she was wearing a pair of orange (or maybe red since the lights were dimmed) g-string...i then proceeded to try n attack her nether region while licking at her nipples...but she fended off my attack, saying she dun usually let customers finger her...just rub on the outside...she kept asking me to lie down as i was sitting up facing her all the while...

she was on my left, using her right hand to jerk me little D!ckster off n i couldnt play with her titties..so i told her to come to my right but she jsut act blur n kept on jerking me...finally i turned myself ard so tat she's now on my right n still using her right hand...this position allows more roaming =P...while licking n sucking her nipples, she kept saying "not too hard"...well, either she had REALLY sensitive nipples or i was really sucking too hard...i must declare here that b4 i went to the shop, i actually had the ling gan to use the toilet...but after her servicing, i had lost all feeling n instead felt pain as she was rushing n jerking hard all the time...after jerking me for abt 5 min, i unloaded onto the towel she had placed at me little D!ckster...

After washing up, i paid her n left...while handing her the money, i saw 3 guys walking past the shop...wonder if its the bros from SBF...=P

Name: Eva
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 4/10 (34B as claimed altho it felt more like 32B)
Body: 5/10
HJ: 3/10 ($50)
BJ: didnt try ($80)
FJ: didnt try ($100)
Attitude: 4/10
RTF: no way!
Damage: $20 for 30min massage and $50 for HJ (got cheated of 10min after unloaded)

Thanks for reading my FR. Hope all bros enjoyed it and sorry for the lengthy descriptions.

Sandybottom
18-11-2005, 01:25 PM
Bros

The Minah's HC on 3rd floor at FC has now closed. :mad:

Wasted my lunch time going down there for a nice HJ from Ann but was all closed. Worst thing is that their neighbours with PRC girls outside are noisey and very very proactive in trying to get customers, literaly grabbing hold of your arms and pulling you towards the door.

They walk around outside their shops looking for more customers dressed in very short skirts and showing off their boobies and this really does highlight what is going on there.

Must be a target for AV. There are some middle aged guys standing around at the top of the stairs on the 3rd floor looking down and seem to me (am I paranoid) that they were watching people walking around. Scared me off anyway, in case they were UC Cops!

Any other recommendations other than Youth HC and L3 for hot Minahs in this area?

nic_h
18-11-2005, 02:46 PM
Bros

Wasted my lunch time going down there for a nice HJ from Ann but was all closed. Worst thing is that their neighbours with PRC girls outside are noisey and very very proactive in trying to get customers, literaly grabbing hold of your arms and pulling you towards the door.

They walk around outside their shops looking for more customers dressed in very short skirts and showing off their boobies and this really does highlight what is going on there.

Must be a target for AV. There are some middle aged guys standing around at the top of the stairs on the 3rd floor looking down and seem to me (am I paranoid) that they were watching people walking around. Scared me off anyway, in case they were UC Cops!

Any other recommendations other than Youth HC and L3 for hot Minahs in this area?

wow.. so daring even after raid. Guess m ust really avoid for the time being.

Bobster
18-11-2005, 09:47 PM
Bro,

U mean Harmony been closed down???? Oh, wonder where are those malay gems working now???

Bizsta
23-11-2005, 08:06 PM
Bro,

U mean Harmony been closed down???? Oh, wonder where are those malay gems working now???Some have resigned some have decided not to wrk there too risky almost every mth there is a raid.For those who are keen in brown sugars pls pm me.know a place where there are at least 4/5 young minahs.Just wanna be discreet

Chinakid
23-11-2005, 09:31 PM
can tell me where it is? thanks

rahl
23-11-2005, 09:57 PM
Maybe Chinatown? They seem to switch about. Some were from there previously if not wrong. :D

kingkongprick89
24-11-2005, 01:00 PM
Bros

Eh... Not true leh..

Maybe they just happened to close the door when you are there. I was there yesterday(23rd Nov 2005) service by Ann.

She rest on every Tuesday. Sometime, they close the main door when they are all servicing the customer so may be that's when you were there.

Well, since I'm here so give some statistic of Ann.

Face:7.5
Body:8 - very good, no tummy, nice boob. I can assure you that she is one of the best.
Massage: 6.5 (Not so bad considering she's is such a pretty girl)
HJ: Never try
BJ: 5 with cap
FJ: 7 - I'm pretty sure she is really wet, but no licking of pussy.
Frenching: Yes, I'm puzzle why she allow frenching and don't allow licking of pussy. May be she is very easily wet and when kanna lick will not be able to control herself.

Damage: $36+$100 - 1 hr service.

Bizsta
24-11-2005, 07:12 PM
Some have resigned some have decided not to wrk there too risky almost every mth there is a raid.For those who are keen in brown sugars pls pm me.know a place where there are at least 4/5 young minahs.Just wanna be discreetHave received tremendous response abt the location but can all the bros unite and promise not to file any field report.

Sandybottom
25-11-2005, 09:15 AM
We promise, now spill the beans!!!

otur
25-11-2005, 10:49 AM
Have received tremendous response abt the location but can all the bros unite and promise not to file any field report.
can FR without mentioning the location ma............
same as u, we too not wish to see a nice place gone.........

Bobster
30-11-2005, 10:07 PM
Some have resigned some have decided not to wrk there too risky almost every mth there is a raid.For those who are keen in brown sugars pls pm me.know a place where there are at least 4/5 young minahs.Just wanna be discreet

Just wonder are you keen to share ur info or not? If u do not, then in the first place, do not mentioned the above thread above...

blue_swatch
30-11-2005, 11:35 PM
Well its ok if they dont share. Come I give you one more lobang, its not minahs though, but i guarantee you its good. ;)

otur
01-12-2005, 06:17 AM
Well its ok if they dont share. Come I give you one more lobang, its not minahs though, but i guarantee you its good. ;)
yo, wat lobang you hv to share?
can pm pls...........

chill_absolut
01-12-2005, 02:40 PM
raids have been ruining all the fun we used to have, now all wanna to be discreet which i can agree but still can hint hint abit mah..

Bro blue_swatch, care to pm me your other good lobang. Thanks in advance.

industry
23-08-2006, 12:53 PM
does anyone know if ann is still active?
do pm if its sensitive info.
thanks.

laonene
24-08-2006, 10:53 AM
Ann have retired from this line.

blue_swatch
24-08-2006, 01:11 PM
Ann have retired from this line.

Wow this thread resurrected again hahaha. You still in contact with her? How you know she retired? The girls there move about very often, so the same girl will not be there for very long.

Bobster
28-08-2006, 08:36 AM
So u still know there whereabout? In fact miss Ann's skill

Wow this thread resurrected again hahaha. You still in contact with her? How you know she retired? The girls there move about very often, so the same girl will not be there for very long.

jonnie_tan
30-08-2006, 10:49 AM
recently went to fortune... very empty leh... haiz

stevesg786
11-09-2006, 08:13 PM
went down to harmony earlier today..
saw a few FR on Ann... so went there saw 2 babes...
asked if ann ard.. but seems she not working anymore..
so pick this petite little gal in white..

went to room.. usual SOP...
was asked to shower first..
then this small petite gal came in..
she looks soo young...
i lay down..and even before starting she ask me if all i wanted was a massage...
i act blur and ask wat else she offer..
she say usual HJ/BJ/FJ...
cost HJ=50, BJ=80 & FJ=100
i chose BJ... lazy for FJ..
she press here press there..
then ask me.. if i wanna start...
she go shower.. came out only wearing her G string...
the rest is history...

Name : Eva
Height : 1.62m(i think)
Weight : 44kg(i think)
Body : Petite
Boobs : small & perky
HJ : 7/10
BJ : 8/10
Very obliging and willing to suck forever!!!
damage : $20(30mins massage) & $80(BJ)

blue_swatch
20-06-2007, 10:23 PM
Ahh the good old days of Ann... :(

cyckick
13-12-2007, 02:58 PM
is this place dead or still in action?

blue_swatch
14-12-2007, 06:38 PM
is this place dead or still in action?

Yikes, back from the dead again :eek: Not too sure since I have not been there for months, but im quite sure there will be a handful that are still surviving till now... the usual few. :D

jackjack__1
13-03-2008, 08:58 PM
Yikes, back from the dead again :eek: Not too sure since I have not been there for months, but im quite sure there will be a handful that are still surviving till now... the usual few. :D

the minah one??? ;)