PDA

View Full Version : The Myths about activating the SAF once PAP got the boot in GE 2016 ...

Sammyboy RSS Feed
09-06-2013, 04:40 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Now let's be realistic and pragmatic.

Let's put this moronic quote into action!
I challenge him to put his word into action if he dares or just shaft his own prick into his own foul fucking mouth and STFU!

“'If I have to shoot 200,000 students to save China from another 100 years of disorder, so be it.'"
- Recalling how former Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping dealt with the 1989 Tiananmen Square protests”

Talk is cheap! Imagine if 200,000 students were to be shot by LKY, you think the people of China would be quietly cowed like sinkies? No!
There would be a civil unrest and war! Rebellion! History would repeat itself!
There would be a massive bloodbath!
And LKY, his family and cronies heads would be the first to be chopped!

LKY should just rephrase it to:
"If I have to betray 200,000 Singaporeans to the Japanese to save myself from being harmed, so be it"

Now you know why this fucking coward surrenders to the Japs and became their "Translator" instead of fighting along side with the brave men and women who sacrifice their life to defend Singapore against the Japs. LKY is a Coward and a Traitor!

And this is what LKY thinks of elections:

“I ignore polling as a method of government. I think that shows a certain weakness of mind - an inability to chart a course whichever way the wind blows, whichever way the media encourages the people to go, you follow. If you can't force or are unwilling to force your people to follow you, with or without threats, you are not a leader.”

If he ignore polling as a method of government, then why the fuck is he still drawing an MP's salary? This man would say anything for power and money! Talking cock!
Weakness of mind is one that sways to whichever way the wind blows, just like how he swayed to the Japs when the Japs were in power. Its in his DNA.

A leader can only lead when the people themselves are willing to follow.
Forcing people is not leading its slavery! You can see how perverted and deranged
LKY mind is!

LKY has made his stand clear, he would swayed to whichever party that comes into power and betray all his cronies and his family to save himself from being harmed!

Let's stop speculating and be realistic!

Anyone who dare to claim that the PAP would activate the SAF once PAP loses power in 2016 (or at any other time in the future) is being unrealistic.

One must realize that once the SAF is activated it is declaring war against the
people of Singapore! This would be the start of a Civil War right here in Singapore.

Now if you are the Super Rich, Filthy Rich, the moderately Rich and the Millionaires, how would you react? Take all your money and scram off in your private jet or charter a plane to safety first. Why?

Yes why is the law on kidnapping so severe? To protect LKY, his cronies and family and these Wealthy individuals. But when there is Civil unrest and Civil War, what do you think will happen to these laws? It would be anarchy!

International syndicates would be first to be here to "profit" from the anarchy, along with these comes smuggled arms and weapons of mass destruction. Think Mas Selamat!

In this situation no one is safe, no even the MPs, Minions, top evil serpents and their cronies. Now you wonder why Minister Yakak's family is in a foreign land? You think its safe? Think again! Think International syndicates overseas and no personal army or police to protect.

Only in Singapore Civil War, the ones that suffers are the Super Rich, Filthy Rich, the moderately Rich and the Millionaires. And who are these people?
LKY and family, MPs, Minions, top evil serpents and their cronies.

Winning a Civil War in Singapore is only a matter of showing a few videos
of actual beheading of these Elites and their cronies, you win the War faster
if it involves LKY and familees dun talk MPs, Minions or cronies with LKY in such a situation, he will betray them first to save himself.

So think again carefully before spewing garbage and rubbish talk about activating
the SAF.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?154014-The-Myths-about-activating-the-SAF-once-PAP-got-the-boot-in-GE-2016&goto=newpost).