PDA

View Full Version : New TN at @Hougang Blk108

shyman
26-05-2005, 06:45 PM
Was having lunch at the newly open coffee shop at Hougang Blk 107... while walk to the carpark.. saw this TN banner ... Shop name "Qian zi" or something like that.... at Blk 108 2nd floor........ saw a few chiok gals.. so wondering any bros out there had try??? how is the service and price....??

cuntlover
27-05-2005, 08:59 AM
so wondering any bros out there had try??? how is the service and price....??
y dun u check it out and post FR for the bros here? or u trying to advertise da place?? sori if u offended, but i notice here got a lot of pple pretend ask question when they try 2 promote their own shop.

ca1vin
27-05-2005, 12:53 PM
If i'm not wrong the new branch is opened by the boss of blk210 one. :)

shyman
27-05-2005, 06:28 PM
hi cuntlover..... not that I don't want to try ... but was going back to work... just wonder any bros had try and got good recommendation..... Hopefully will be able to try this weekend and will post the FR... and i understand how you feel on some bros try to post a thread just to advertise the shop that they might be share holder or owner......

Bravo-2-0
27-05-2005, 08:19 PM
There is 2 TN shop at blk 108.One is "qian XXXX" (can't remember the name)
It is located near UOB, next to a book shop.It has a green sign board.I call up and quoted $36/hr.

The other one is next to yu ren sheng with a small red banner on the window facing the main rd.
i will do a short FR here.($300/$600 gal...refer to "market rate" thread)
went up the stair and greeted by 2 gals. 1 skinny and the other short but got C-cup. ask the rates and was quote $30/hr, so went in.

Shocked to see No TN bed!!only mattress on the floor!! strip naked and lie down. started small talk but find the gal dun know how to do TN(i think i can do much better job :o )

10mins later, she ask if i want HJ/FJ. i ask the rates and told her 4get it!!just do HJ. Her boobs not bad, quite a handfull but the nipple a bit brown liao.. she then ask me if i want to bring her overnight at Hotel, i say busy and keep pestering me to bring her to Hotel. Sorry cant remember her name...think is Xiao xue or something...

RTF: No way.

iluvcb
28-05-2005, 01:35 AM
There is 2 TN shop at blk 108.One is "qian XXXX" (can't remember the name)
It is located near UOB, next to a book shop.It has a green sign board.I call up and quoted $36/hr.

The other one is next to yu ren sheng with a small red banner on the window facing the main rd.
i will do a short FR here.($300/$600 gal...refer to "market rate" thread)
went up the stair and greeted by 2 gals. 1 skinny and the other short but got C-cup. ask the rates and was quote $30/hr, so went in.

Shocked to see No TN bed!!only mattress on the floor!! strip naked and lie down. started small talk but find the gal dun know how to do TN(i think i can do much better job :o )

10mins later, she ask if i want HJ/FJ. i ask the rates and told her 4get it!!just do HJ. Her boobs not bad, quite a handfull but the nipple a bit brown liao.. she then ask me if i want to bring her overnight at Hotel, i say busy and keep pestering me to bring her to Hotel. Sorry cant remember her name...think is Xiao xue or something...

RTF: No way.

ya man, was there earlier today n kana the same... kanina dat bitch can't massage for nuts! less than 15mins started pestering for special... fucking hell sipeh tulan man!!! fedup left the shop after half hour of massage...

nycheong
29-05-2005, 05:57 PM
ya man, was there earlier today n kana the same... kanina dat bitch can't massage for nuts! less than 15mins started pestering for special... fucking hell sipeh tulan man!!! fedup left the shop after half hour of massage...

What a waste. Any way thanks for the fr. U should have listen to my earlier post on red chamber.

Bravo-2-0
30-05-2005, 01:04 AM
I tried the other tn(green banner).

I went up and saw a semi-nude poster and thought hosay liao... but later prove wrong.

was served by lili. this TN no special one and the TN very hard and good! even tips also dun want. I pay her $40 and she insisted to pay me the $4 change.

I will visit this place next time when i am tired and want to loose up.
Btw, the shop has camera overlooking the stairs, so when anyone walk up the stair, the gal inside the room can see.

shyman
01-06-2005, 04:30 PM
I try the red banner TN (qian zhi) today... was greeted by a lady in black....and as stunned by her... wow... TN got such good gal... but when i required for her... she said that she is the boss and she doesn't do any TN... Fxx.. what a waste... anyway.... look around and got a gal... called "hai hong" or something likethat... went into the room and yes.. found that there the mat is on the floor... but i not here for the mat/bed anyway... the masage was ok....the gal is not bad.. most important...no bra... can see the nipple.... gal was friendly and had a HJ ......
total damage $30 for the TN and $50 for the HJ...on the way out saw another gal.. not bad... tall , i think got C cup.. heard them call her "yan zhi"... smile at me when i look at her....I think will try her next time....

pitpit
01-06-2005, 09:28 PM
hey 2 week ago went to one of that place in blk 108,think its toronto,not bad ,got a prc ,forgot her name,xiao ....,quiet big boob,message not bad too,best of all got a bj for 50 n full autoroam fully naked

sirek4
02-06-2005, 12:52 AM
$50 4 a HJ :confused: ...think she took u as her carrot head...but anyway gd fr...think muz go there a bit late 2 catch all the gals :p

xMarlborox
12-06-2005, 01:19 AM
Went there this afternoon to have a look...but its their lunch time...waited for abt 15mins then only got 1 girl came back...before that talked to the lady boss for quite awhile liao...when asked abt special n the rates...my brain snook liao...she say 100bucks for everything bao ga liao...my brain keep spinin...go geylang...dun come here...zzz...i m not sure abt rates but obviously this 1 too much liao...then the giirl tat came to me..CMI...the lady boss more chio...if only the lady boss can serve me...lol...anyway...maybe find 1 day will go there see see the other girls...oh ya...btw...i nv call for a massage...when the girl enter the room with me that time...i tried very hard to negotiate with her to lower the prices liao...but she insist 100 then 90...then i abit fedup liao...cos of her body n looks...not very good lor...then i told her i in a hurry n then i bid farewell to the lady boss n off i go...
do your tink 100 is expensive for everything?
m glad i nv waste my money...might as well go home pcc...

kukumalu
12-06-2005, 12:12 PM
I tot there is 2 so called Health Centre next to one another there. One is something like Wang Kiam or wat. I think inside got one quite chio lady and one with bushy eye brows....anyone tried either branch before? :eek:

xMarlborox
12-06-2005, 05:44 PM
will go n find out later....feel like gettin some massagin done...so tired...but from the FR here...tink the 108 tN cmi leh...zzz...

cuntlover
12-06-2005, 06:10 PM
hi cuntlover..... not that I don't want to try ... but was going back to work... .. and i understand how you feel on some bros try to post a thread just to advertise the shop that they might be share holder or owner......
no probs, damn hate when i read FR go, oni to find out tio pian. is this a fuck joint? if so i think can eat pussy one, mmm :p

do your tink 100 is expensive for everything?
m glad i nv waste my money...might as well go home pcc...
thx for yr comments bro, u seriosly think CMI? 100bucks is ok if can play cb shiok shiok.

xMarlborox
12-06-2005, 06:22 PM
thx for yr comments bro, u seriosly think CMI? 100bucks is ok if can play cb shiok shiok.

i seriously tink cmi...realli...i swear...its ok lookin at the first glance...when u stare at her face a min more n then at the neh neh...u will surely walk out of the room 1...CMI cmi cmi...

xMarlborox
12-06-2005, 08:31 PM
Hi!
i'm back with a FR liao...knn...like wat i say...realli cmi...

went there jus now...got a girl called jiajia...the lady boss asked her to serve me...then went into the room...she dun even know how to massage lor...but nvm...ppl go this kind of place usually is look for special...asked for rates...this time more ex than ytd tat 1 i encounter....$90 for FJ...HJ 40...zzzzzzz
then i nv say i wan anything...jus chatted with her awhile...after tat she massage my groin etc etc...then my didi marikita liao...she then helped me to mast...fxx...i shld have stopped her...then lucky can auto roam her whole body...finger her abit then i sian liao...jus let her help me mast...after sperm come out...she go wash her hand...i jus lie on the mattress...i also lazy to auto roam her liao...i left in less than 40mins lor...

Stats :

Name : Jia Jia
Weight : 40+
Height : 17+
Neh Neh : C

Total DMG for me is 70bucks...30 for room, 40 for HJ...zzz

that;s all...i dunno how to write a good FR...

kukumalu
12-06-2005, 08:56 PM
bro, you went to which one? the one shop sharing 2 shops or the one wif windows? is it the one at the ground floor?? din know my place here got so many TN...hahaha..somemore i stay opposite block only...

HookMyBait
12-06-2005, 09:17 PM
non chinese can go here?

xMarlborox
15-06-2005, 05:02 AM
bro, you went to which one? the one shop sharing 2 shops or the one wif windows? is it the one at the ground floor?? din know my place here got so many TN...hahaha..somemore i stay opposite block only...
i go to the red banner called qian zhi on the 2nd flr...
the 1 u mention is wang kang i guess...

kukumalu
15-06-2005, 06:29 AM
i go to the red banner called qian zhi on the 2nd flr...
the 1 u mention is wang kang i guess...

Ah yap, correct it is Wang Kang. So, you have tried there before?? I see from outside like no bed inside leh.... :cool:

xMarlborox
15-06-2005, 11:45 AM
i din try wang kang...but tat 1 looks very nice...i tink is real TN ba...

bonn88
19-06-2005, 09:24 AM
the one with red banner...has a short hair girl that can speak english...anyone knoe her name??

teckhwee
19-06-2005, 04:39 PM
Anyone staying around the area wanna go there later? I first time go HC so scared blur blur.... hehe.

xMarlborox
20-06-2005, 10:29 AM
Anyone staying around the area wanna go there later? I first time go HC so scared blur blur.... hehe.
have u gone there???

EatNDrink
20-06-2005, 12:40 PM
Came to know this FL Massage Girl, she is from Taiwan .. i would say she is a pretty young chio-bu ... called her to make for an appointment ... wow lao .. just listen to her voice can make ur brother stand straight liao
mai tu liao .. went down to meet her at the meeting place, 'ding-dong' door open .. my brother stand straight to seclude this pretty chio bu .. she was wearing shorts and a low-cut top ... 'Cindy?' "Yup .. please come in .." my eyes just can't take off her two big SPOT-LIGHT ... she knows .. 'nottie nottie, why not you go and take a bath 1st ..'
Quickly went in to the bathroom, get a quick shower and come out .. by the time i step out, she oredi get undress .. 'darling, lie down here on the bed ..' mai-tu-liao .. dive onto the bed .. she start to massage my back slowly with her silky smooth hands, and on and off, rubbed me with her 'spot-light' .. steam .. when she finished massaging me back, she said, 'turn over' .. she saw my hard and solid stick, smile seductively .. 'here need massage as well??' KNN, of cos lah .. she then began to massage it with her tongue .. wow ..

Overall report ..
Really Solid solid kind of service .. (especially when she massage ur front, you can get to see her two BIG spot-light bouncing ..)

Details of Massager ..
Name : Cindy (Xiao Xian Di)
Body : 33-34 (Boobs) .. hard and solid
Price : Negotiable ...

Contact ..
can pm me for contact ...

SF2004
28-06-2005, 03:20 PM
Hi bro,

Blk 108 i think should have 3 tuina shop.

1st flr have 2 shop. Both is traditional Tuina massage.
Hourly charge is 38/hr
Both of them give very good & solid massage.
I prefer the one with red banner; shop name is ever???.
3 lady in the shop.
I prefer Ah Xiang service, she is a PDMM.
Ht=156 wt=47 very small build.
Very cute looking & always smile.
She never ask me for HJ service until i ask her during my 3rd visit.
She reply that she only do for her regular and she will not do for hanky-panky customer. She will not ask until u ask.
She will give a massage around the groin, then stroke the ball and the rod.
When u are reaching the no return, she then start to pump your rod.
and the other hand still massage your groin area.
Total DM :- 38(1hr)+30(hj)+2 (never ask for the changes be'cos she is very cute)

As for the other 2 lady, one is good looking (for me 7/10), the other is normal 5/10. This 3 lady only provide HJ.

Was informed that 2nd flr Tuina shop have full package for 130.
Never try.

Fsex
29-06-2005, 10:49 AM
Bro SF2004,

Thks for your recommendations.

All 3 PRC lady look very good.
I try Ah Xiang as your recommendation.
Small size & cute but she say she is in mid-30 liao.
I dont believe because she look young.
Maybe because of her small build.
Massage very good.
When she massage my chest area, it was so nice and i really buay tahan liao but she never offer me for the special service.
Then she proceed to massage my stomach, thigh and leg.
DM:- 38 + 2 tip.(service attitude very good)
Will visit again and this time when she massage my chest will ask for her special. Will post again after my 2nd visit.

After her, i will try the other 2 girls....

Fsex
30-06-2005, 03:40 PM
Ask Ah Xiang for massage again and she remember me.
She even ask me why only 1 day i come back again...????
Paiseh...just say working very tire and need relax... :)
Cut the story short.
This time when i turn around, i ask her straight whether there is other kind of special service provided. She reply "Da Fei Ji" only.
I ask how much--> she say S$30
I say ok, go ahead.

She continue her massage on my body, then thigh and groin area.
Then pull down the short provide by them.
Apply massage lubricant on her hand
Massage my ball and inner part of my piston.
At this point, i try to touch her but rejected fom her.
She feedback no touching, if hanky-panky she will stop.
And give me a very sweet smile..
Smile so sweet and cute.......
lang, lang lay back and enjoy her HJ.
One of her hand will conti the pumping and the other massage my ball and groin.
Release my load...so song.
She will do the cleaning.
Change up and pay her S$70.

Toilet was at the rear of the shop.
After visit the toilet and leave the shop from the rear.

RTP:- Yes, for the other lady but still miss Ah Xiang smile

xMarlborox
01-07-2005, 11:01 AM
Change up and pay her S$70.

RTP:- Yes, for the other lady but still miss Ah Xiang smile
cannot auto roam all this???
i tink u kena chop liao...

Fsex
01-07-2005, 11:47 AM
Bro xMarlborox,

S$38/hr for Good massage & $30 for HJ is ok for me.
The most important i looking for is the service attitude.
This PDMM made me feel like home.
So sweet...

U can visit the 2nd flr for the hanky-panky tunina and write a FR for us.

mccormick
03-07-2005, 02:47 AM
hahaha bro shyman... i supposed the lady boss u talked to is xue'er... i tried yan zhi before... massage so so... and FJ was like dead fish at first.. need to simulate her a awhile.. she can get damn high.. LOL.. i think she left qian zhi liao.. :)

I try the red banner TN (qian zhi) today... was greeted by a lady in black....and as stunned by her... wow... TN got such good gal... but when i required for her... she said that she is the boss and she doesn't do any TN... Fxx.. what a waste... anyway.... look around and got a gal... called "hai hong" or something likethat... went into the room and yes.. found that there the mat is on the floor... but i not here for the mat/bed anyway... the masage was ok....the gal is not bad.. most important...no bra... can see the nipple.... gal was friendly and had a HJ ......
total damage $30 for the TN and $50 for the HJ...on the way out saw another gal.. not bad... tall , i think got C cup.. heard them call her "yan zhi"... smile at me when i look at her....I think will try her next time....

xMarlborox
03-07-2005, 07:28 AM
Bro xMarlborox,

S$38/hr for Good massage & $30 for HJ is ok for me.
The most important i looking for is the service attitude.
This PDMM made me feel like home.
So sweet...

qian zhi charge u 38 for massage? they charge me 30...
i post in here i go there b4 le...

galsharing
04-07-2005, 11:12 AM
Hey bros...can someone please enlighten me on the number of TN shops at Blk 108?

I have seen Wang Kang and Kang Li...is there another one?

xMarlborox
05-07-2005, 01:00 AM
I have seen Wang Kang and Kang Li...is there another one?
qian zhi??? :)

mccormick
08-07-2005, 11:54 AM
wanna share my FR but dun like to write long and detail one.... tried Su fei aka Sophia.... massage so so and quite chatty... come to special, keep asking me for FJ when I only want HJ... pester and pester and pester and guarantee shiok shiok... so give it a try.. wah piang.. really shiok har!!!! u guys may wanna give her a try.. WARNING!!! small boobs.. almost flat..... at least her good service complement the small boob... else sure pui chao nuah...

looks: so so
boob: sad
massage: so so
service: A+
dmg: 30 + 90 (willing to pay 90 cos she promised shiok.. esle will pay 80 nia)

broniu
08-07-2005, 12:29 PM
hey bro...she used to charged only $50 for BBBJ and FJ.
This is confirmed by one of the bro who bonk her often when she is in BR

YELLOW
08-07-2005, 09:54 PM
hi bro sophia is working in which hc?? i all confuse liao....yest afternoon went to wang kang to look look. there reali got medicinal oil smell does this mean no special one and decent massage?? any bros try ?? if no special then i dont try liao.......
btw qian zhi is closed.......

mccormick
11-07-2005, 04:14 PM
hi bro sophia is working in which hc?? i all confuse liao....yest afternoon went to wang kang to look look. there reali got medicinal oil smell does this mean no special one and decent massage?? any bros try ?? if no special then i dont try liao.......
btw qian zhi is closed.......

sophia as in qian zhi lor... no need waste time try the rest.. only qian zhi have special :) 1 week no go qian zhi only, now closed liao har?? heard that recently hougang TNs tio raid... thats y i din go qian zhi and ming yuan liao...

galsharing
11-07-2005, 04:23 PM
no lah bro...no raid. They closed as the gals are afraid to work.
The rest in Hougang are still open...

R-K-O
11-07-2005, 07:47 PM
After the newspapers reporting on the neighbourhood TNs, it is natural that the gals are afraid to work. Maybe after some time when this issue die down, they will “重出江湖”. heehee.... :D

R-K-O

mccormick
12-07-2005, 02:28 PM
After the newspapers reporting on the neighbourhood TNs, it is natural that the gals are afraid to work. Maybe after some time when this issue die down, they will “重出江湖”. heehee.... :D

R-K-O

like dat oso good for me... can rest for awhile and chiong again.. :)

ca1vin
14-07-2005, 03:08 PM
True :) It's good to relax and let things cool off 1st..

mccormick
22-09-2005, 02:28 PM
now back to action but my fav TN gone liao... yesterday, went to ming yuan and found out its CLOSED!!!! hack man... any bro here knows if its closed for good or has been relocated?? then saw 1 TN at 1st floor (#01-255).. peep in and all cannot make it ... sian~~~ ended up go home DIY

trustee_6969
24-09-2005, 05:12 PM
now back to action but my fav TN gone liao... yesterday, went to ming yuan and found out its CLOSED!!!! hack man... any bro here knows if its closed for good or has been relocated?? then saw 1 TN at 1st floor (#01-255).. peep in and all cannot make it ... sian~~~ ended up go home DIY

bro, u mean Ming Yuen at Blk 210? Closed liao? will check out tomorrow as I thought of going to visit them. Hehehe

ultrawires
25-09-2005, 10:04 AM
Ming Yuan still doing business.
Walked by last night.

bro, u mean Ming Yuen at Blk 210? Closed liao? will check out tomorrow as I thought of going to visit them. Hehehe

mccormick
26-09-2005, 05:30 PM
Ming Yuan still doing business.
Walked by last night.

thanks brudders..... anyway, i managed to find out where the lady boss station now.. she's at Potong Pasir .... Blk 146 Hua Du ..kekekeke

Senookmak
03-10-2005, 05:16 PM
Came to know this FL Massage Girl, she is from Taiwan .. i would say she is a pretty young chio-bu ... called her to make for an appointment ... wow lao .. just listen to her voice can make ur brother stand straight liao
mai tu liao .. went down to meet her at the meeting place, 'ding-dong' door open .. my brother stand straight to seclude this pretty chio bu .. she was wearing shorts and a low-cut top ... 'Cindy?' "Yup .. please come in .." my eyes just can't take off her two big SPOT-LIGHT ... she knows .. 'nottie nottie, why not you go and take a bath 1st ..'
Quickly went in to the bathroom, get a quick shower and come out .. by the time i step out, she oredi get undress .. 'darling, lie down here on the bed ..' mai-tu-liao .. dive onto the bed .. she start to massage my back slowly with her silky smooth hands, and on and off, rubbed me with her 'spot-light' .. steam .. when she finished massaging me back, she said, 'turn over' .. she saw my hard and solid stick, smile seductively .. 'here need massage as well??' KNN, of cos lah .. she then began to massage it with her tongue .. wow ..

Overall report ..
Really Solid solid kind of service .. (especially when she massage ur front, you can get to see her two BIG spot-light bouncing ..)

Details of Massager ..

Contact ..

Yo bro, never try ROC b 4, can send me the contact? kam sia!

Teo Ken
04-10-2005, 12:34 PM

Overall report ..

Details of Massager ..

Contact ..
brudder eatndrink can provide more detail of the location

Senookmak
04-10-2005, 10:32 PM
Ok bro! tks 4 highlighting. Will keep U posted once I've tried! :D

Senookmak
04-10-2005, 10:37 PM

Overall report ..

Details of Massager ..

Contact ..

never try ROC before...bro, can guild me to the exact LOBANG? kam sia! many! :D

trustee_6969
09-10-2005, 11:54 PM

Yes brother, comfirm that 210 is closed, they have swift to potong pasir liao...

zeebjii
12-10-2005, 04:36 AM
alamak ming yuan.. that's my fav too. :( Let us know if you know more details where it shifted to :)

trustee_6969
12-10-2005, 01:15 PM
alamak ming yuan.. that's my fav too. :( Let us know if you know more details where it shifted to :)

B146 Potong Pasir.... Hua Du is the name, from backdoor facing car park, second floor... Girls are same as 210, think got two new gal, quite chio to me..

mccormick
12-10-2005, 01:25 PM
B146 Potong Pasir.... Hua Du is the name, from backdoor facing car park, second floor... Girls are same as 210, think got two new gal, quite chio to me..

recently, they have new gals... but din tried...