PDA

View Full Version : Just being curious ..

ssurcoco
04-06-2013, 07:36 PM
Hi bros and sis,

How long does it take for you guys to cum on oral sex ? I did a search but can't find much info.

Do you guys foreplay with your fb or generally is just fk and thats it?

Recently, I hooked up with a friend aka fb... we don't kiss, I don't know why but I just feel kinda disgusted with his action or maybe I am just plain disgusted by myself

I'm just wondering if I am askin for too much. I dont fancy that guy but I just feel he's a selfish lover

Thanks

PrcLust
05-06-2013, 11:30 AM
a tough answer on this matter as everybody have different tolerant level.maybe more details on what you actually want to know so that other experts can contribute their answers

darkmanforum
05-06-2013, 01:24 PM
Hi bros and sis,

How long does it take for you guys to cum on oral sex ? I did a search but can't find much info.

Recently, I hooked up with a friend aka fb... we don't kiss, I don't know why but I just feel kinda disgusted with his action or maybe I am just plain disgusted by myself

I'm just wondering if I am askin for too much. I dont fancy that guy but I just feel he's a selfish lover

Thanks
of course must foreplay, make her horny. then fk it. anyway you girl is it?

acidicavex
05-06-2013, 08:27 PM
FBI also cannot strip jump on bed and do. Gal might be dry and intercourse will be a painful experience. Have chat catch up than maybe if okie shower together. Can start from the shower if not just do petting,caressing,foreplay in the shower before the main event.

owl888
05-06-2013, 09:22 PM
FBI also cannot strip jump on bed and do. .

FBI :confused: :D

Anyway, seems that TS doesn't like your FB. U got try others?

sane
05-06-2013, 11:01 PM

Thanks

If u find him disgusting, y wan to be his fb? A friendship get complicated when sex is involved. :rolleyes:

tortise
05-06-2013, 11:25 PM
Hi bros and sis,

Must be just ask you to bj only right and you call him a friend? :rolleyes:
For me, i never cum on bj before.

loneyheart
06-06-2013, 12:59 AM
a guy whom d not foreplay n make her passionate french will not enjoy t fullest art of sex tat make her cum ... tat make love

boaring
06-06-2013, 01:05 AM
Hi bros and sis,

Thanks

Kissing is essential before sex.. Foreplay is next.. Petting, oral sex and much more.. Although just a fuck buddy, still must have feelings mah.. Feelings to do all this before eventually leading to sex.. Maybe ur right, he's just selfish? Sex is a two way thing.. Must satisfy both party.. if u don't enjoy it I guess its time to find a better fuck buddy who appreciate u more and let enjoy as well? Hmm.. Just my 2 cents.. :)

Latte
06-06-2013, 01:46 AM
Basically, i think men who have high sexually needs usually will go for 1 of the 2 or both.

1. Go for commercial sex
2. Find a fb

For me, i personally prefer the 2nd type. Reason is simple, no feeling, cannot get hardon and not possible to "enjoy" sex to the fullest both physically and emotionally.

For my current fb, usually there are some heavy petting and frenching like crazy before i proceed to finger her making her cum once and proceed to lick her again to make sure she orgasm a 2nd time. After she cannot take it anymore, she will auto tear my pants apart and gives me a passionate bbbj.

All these sop must complete before i cannot tahan anymore, then will proceed to bang her doggie style and she let me finish off missionary. btw, she cum on doggies while i cum on missionary.

Maybe you gives him the impression that you no need foreplay? Just to share my experience. Hope it helps in your sex sessions.;) lol.. Happy bonking :)

letmetellyou
06-06-2013, 01:48 AM
foreplay is a must.
usually i dont ask for bj from ladies unless they wish to give me.
i lick for their pussy and massage their boobs instead.
this is to make them relax and enjoy first.

after that, i will slowly finger them and make them wet.

when they get turn on and ask for sex, then I will remove my pants to insert into them hard.

however, if they just want petting, I am ok as well.

Camel
06-06-2013, 01:56 AM
a guy whom d not foreplay n make her
passionate french will not enjoy t fullest art of sex tat make her cum ... tat
make love

Very well said :cool:

BiRd13
06-06-2013, 01:45 PM
Hi bros and sis,

Thanks

Oral sex? I think really depending on the girls' skill and individual endurance etc as well. Many aspect to consider...

Like for me, when oral sex with wife, probably around 15-20mins time... But with one of my fb, probably around 30mins or so... And one of my fb, took around 5mins or so... It really depending...

Of course like what other bro mentioned, foreplay is a must in all sexual activities... Be it with fb or with other half... I think foreplay is very important...

From my pov, I felt that the guy treat u as FB only... And solely FB... Just fuck and nothing else... Which is why you felt disgusted... My advice is to change a new one :D I believe most guy in this forum will enjoy more than just fuck, with their FB...

ssurcoco
06-06-2013, 05:33 PM
Thanks guys for ur inputs.

He's an old friend, we knew each other for almost 10 years. Things happened cos we were drunk, he's been persuading me to have sex with him for very long..

He came after 10mins. He said I'm a good blower but I'm nt sure as with my exs, we don't really take note of how long it takes for him to cum..

Thanks again.

BiRd13
07-06-2013, 01:56 PM
Thanks guys for ur inputs.

He's an old friend, we knew each other for almost 10 years. Things happened cos we were drunk, he's been persuading me to have sex with him for very long..

He came after 10mins. He said I'm a good blower but I'm nt sure as with my exs, we don't really take note of how long it takes for him to cum..

Thanks again.

Just my advice...
Sometimes it's better to be 'friend' than to have anything more than it with the person... Unless you don't treasure the person as a friend, and don't mind losing him/her if anything happened...

nuclearkid
07-06-2013, 02:40 PM
You got persuaded into it, kinda suggests you don't quite have the hots for him. And now that you know it's all over in a jiffy, he really ain't quite worth your time. Unless you are finding it hard to get laid, which shouldn't really be the case in this forum, you should really try harder and have some enjoyment with someone who will make you beg for more. No kissing and no foreplay is so mechanical.

koblatz
07-06-2013, 03:02 PM
Must take it slow slow.. kiss kiss. Play play. Eat eat. Lick lick.. then have the watery watery liao.. then slow slow.. poke poke .. ;) then only feel nice and good de.. ;). :D

ssurcoco
08-06-2013, 02:27 AM
I think the issue with me is... I don't think I will enjoy sex with someone that I don't fancy. I feel weird kissing him too

I had fb before but thats because I fancy the guys so much.

Just like the saying..guys use love to get sex while girls use sex to get love :(

boaring
08-06-2013, 12:08 PM
I think the issue with me is... I don't think I will enjoy sex with someone that I don't fancy. I feel weird kissing him too

Just like the saying..guys use love to get sex while girls use sex to get love :(

u feel weird kissing him? So do u still fancy him or not? Lol.. What makes u still Wana be with him for sex? If he doesn't excites u or make u feel good, I guess it's better u find another partner.. No chemistry u won't enjoy sex lei.. True?

Although ur being used or u r using someone for sex, there must be a certain level of chemistry or a connection in my opinion.. That makes the sex hotter.. :)
Just my 2 cents..

Overdrive
08-06-2013, 01:23 PM

Super true.. :(

BiRd13
10-06-2013, 02:11 PM

I think this statement not really true ba...

Some guy hope to be with the gal, but something in between prevented them from being together 'officially'...

Like for my case with fb, I do have feeling for them before having sex with them... I do like do without feeling which is like 'sex'... But prefer 'making love' in which can enjoy the 'process' together...

Wintermelontea
10-06-2013, 02:27 PM

are you confused? or in a dilemma after the incident?

babelover99
10-06-2013, 02:42 PM
depend on pacing and scenario bah