PDA

View Full Version : Moon Lor 20 Hse 60

fausto
24-05-2005, 08:55 PM
Went to the usual haunt again after okts informed that moon is back.

Not going to waste time wirting an FR as it's already been done before, service is still the same.

Accd to hse OKT, she has been downgraded to cat 80 and now you can have her for the enjoyable price of 160 for 2 sessions or 1 hour.

When asked why, "due to influx of PRCs" was the reply.

Also been informed that all CAT 150s will be downgraded to CAT 80 to increase bid for competition with PRCs and 2 sessions for 160 and service the same.

Any of the senior choingsters want to verify please?

LengKia
25-05-2005, 09:24 AM
Went to the usual haunt again after okts informed that moon is back.

Not going to waste time wirting an FR as it's already been done before, service is still the same.

Accd to hse OKT, she has been downgraded to cat 80 and now you can have her for the enjoyable price of 160 for 2 sessions or 1 hour.

Also been informed that all CAT 150s will be downgraded to CAT 80 to increase bid for competition with PRCs and 2 sessions for 160 and service the same.

Sorry but i really doubt so.....maybe 120 sound more realistic ;)

Frankiestine
25-05-2005, 12:10 PM

Better they start of lowering or giving discount, this morning heard on class 95 FD was passing off some entertainment news that whore houses in Germany are offering 20% off to unemployed there so as to increase the biz...

medio8audio
25-05-2005, 12:17 PM
Also been informed that all CAT 150s will be downgraded to CAT 80 to increase bid for competition with PRCs and 2 sessions for 160 and service the sameAny of the senior choingsters want to verify please?

With immed effect? :p

Frankiestine
25-05-2005, 01:08 PM
actually the news i got from my okt is that av stop issuing permits for new gals and waiting for this red light houses to die a natural death, u guys heard of how kuai lang those av are when dealing with okts? i understand that okts are treated practically like shits infront of this avs.....

BigHEAD
25-05-2005, 02:47 PM
actually the news i got from my okt is that av stop issuing permits for new gals and waiting for this red light houses to die a natural death, u guys heard of how kuai lang those av are when dealing with okts? i understand that okts are treated practically like shits infront of this avs.....

with the closure of more red light houses, sooner or later AV will also
need to cut down on their manpower as well coz less work for them
to do. Why need so many staff to issue permit and license etc.
Aren't they digging their own graves. ;)

Frankiestine
25-05-2005, 04:19 PM
with the closure of more red light houses, sooner or later AV will also
need to cut down on their manpower as well coz less work for them
to do. Why need so many staff to issue permit and license etc.
Aren't they digging their own graves. ;)
its all in the long term plans for gl as area has been earmarked for pte residential developments but these joints are proofing to be a sight for sore eyes but problem is they can't just chase these pple out so next best thing is to choke them to death slowly and literally cos once no biz that means no income for okt and no income means no means to pay rental there..okt has complained to av about the street walkers nearby affecting their biz and all avs said was close shop if they cannot keep up with the competition...

fausto
25-05-2005, 08:47 PM
Sigh it will be a sad sight to see the legal houses close.

Service wise, singapore is still number one.

nightman
28-05-2005, 11:42 PM
I heard they are going to legalise PRC soon to stop illegal PRCs working and so will want to replace the Malaysians, therefore not granting further licenses to Malaysians.

Siong2
29-05-2005, 12:39 AM
I heard they are going to legalise PRC soon to stop illegal PRCs working and so will want to replace the Malaysians, therefore not granting further licenses to Malaysians.

PRC's service can't compare to Malaysian ley.....

rabitsu
29-05-2005, 04:32 PM
I support PRCs if the news is true.
Current PRC don't offer good service because
they are not bond by "license" to operate.

Given license to operate, that means better selection,\
lower cost to consumers like us.....

Frankiestine
31-05-2005, 06:01 PM
Actually okt told me that they were offered PRC gals by AV similar to those fish bowl type concept...

Landlord
31-05-2005, 07:36 PM
PRC's service can't compare to Malaysian ley.....

I totally agree!!

Ah Dez
01-06-2005, 03:30 AM

Humm.. quite impossible to downgrade. Because already downgraded once in the past 10 years liao....

Anyway, Competition with PRC? u think the AV really cares? the AV are out to clean the streets, so why would they bother about competition between Legal and non-legal?

The AV are releasing lesser green-cards, but they are not totally not giving... almost 101% impossible that they will close down the legal houses...

UndeadOrc
01-06-2005, 04:01 PM
its all in the long term plans for gl as area has been earmarked for pte residential developments.

in that case, why not just relocate this 'leagalised red light district' thing somewhere else? just get the new brothels ready in the new red light district then set aside 1 day to mass relocate all the WLs..

and then later send some AV officers to patrol the geylang lorongs every night for 1 week to chase away FLs, who will in turn think the risk to operate there is too big considering the traffic of horny chiongsters there are disappearing..

or is government too lazy?

fausto
01-06-2005, 07:08 PM
Humm.. quite impossible to downgrade. Because already downgraded once in the past 10 years liao....

Anyway, Competition with PRC? u think the AV really cares? the AV are out to clean the streets, so why would they bother about competition between Legal and non-legal?

The AV are releasing lesser green-cards, but they are not totally not giving... almost 101% impossible that they will close down the legal houses...

Yep used to be 200 bucks a pop.

True that they have not stopped releasing completely.

New girl called mimi on the block accd to usual hse. Yet to try.

tanmikel
08-12-2005, 11:07 AM

any recent FRs on moon ? most FRs are quite a few months ago

pete_123
11-12-2005, 06:30 PM
which one is she eh? I ask for OKT at front door for moon he blur blur look at me then black face ask me if i am going inside then i say yeah if have moon but he curse me by then. no face/mood go back there liao:mad:

pete_123
13-12-2005, 07:39 PM
i think after e FR, i mgt be horny to dont care look for tis gal