PDA

View Full Version : Issue receipts for Services

liankiller
24-05-2005, 10:46 AM
This may sound far-fetched but anyone knows any houses or any places that provide receipts for the services that you are paying for.

Please kindly exclude KTVs and Health Centres thank you. I'm looking at those Cat 150/200 or Cat 40 type.

Ironically my company allows claiming of any recipt for entertainment but the receipt must show things like makan or something like that.

:D

Doomas
24-05-2005, 12:40 PM
Cat $40 maybe not but I have seen a few $150 houses issuing such receipts.

This may sound far-fetched but anyone knows any houses or any places that provide receipts for the services that you are paying for.

Please kindly exclude KTVs and Health Centres thank you. I'm looking at those Cat 150/200 or Cat 40 type.

Ironically my company allows claiming of any recipt for entertainment but the receipt must show things like makan or something like that.

zyxel01
24-05-2005, 06:16 PM
Cat $40 maybe not but I have seen a few $150 houses issuing such receipts.
Really ahh....???? You should have told me earlier lah....

Cheers!
zyxel

Frankiestine
24-05-2005, 08:41 PM

hahaha brudder u reminded me of my days in bkk when bonking gals on company account, i always get the massage centres to write me a receipt and submit to company to claim as entertainment ie dinner. Of course in the company who the hell understands thai.... :D

easyeasy
25-05-2005, 01:39 PM
hahaha brudder u reminded me of my days in bkk when bonking gals on company account, i always get the massage centres to write me a receipt and submit to company to claim as entertainment ie dinner. Of course in the company who the hell understands thai.... :D

what if suay suay some guy understand thai and read out the content of your receipt to them?

CKee
25-05-2005, 01:45 PM
what if suay suay some guy understand thai and read out the content of your receipt to them?

Used to do that in BKK too. The receipt just states "Food and Beverage" in Thai. Could even pay by credit card and credit receipt also stated likewise. Did that for Poseidon and finance mgr based in the US (doesn't matter whether one could read Thai or not) just processed our claims.

akaza24
25-05-2005, 01:47 PM

Kio Kway bian chu $$$ ??? :D

Frankiestine
25-05-2005, 02:10 PM
i not too sure but my thai friend told me that the receipt normally issued under food and beverage from the restuarant that manages the joint...

Frankiestine
25-05-2005, 02:17 PM
Kio Kway bian chu $$$ ??? :D
this is wat i call welfare for staff...go there chu lak so of course company must compensate in one way or another...that's why last time every month go up to bkk at least for a week, tell boss have to develop market so need to go more....but my most memorable trip was actually driving about 7 hours up from bkk to this ulu province called Tak...spent one night to rest...in hotel room they even provide you with condom in case you forgot to bring...all the gals there very pretty mostly village gals out to work for the first time..their rates very cheap overnight only about 1500baht...after that the next morning we spent a few hours driving all the way up to Chaing Mai...but i don't know whether this is true or not...just hear from Thai friend only ok so not confirm but he told me that in Chiang Mai most of the gals especially the young and pretty one are mostly rejected back from Bkk becos of problems ie diseases etc...so you figure it out....

akaza24
25-05-2005, 02:23 PM
this is wat i call welfare for staff...go there chu lak so of course company must compensate in one way or another...that's why last time every month go up to bkk at least for a week, tell boss have to develop market so need to go more....but my most memorable trip was actually driving about 7 hours up from bkk to this ulu province called Tak...spent one night to rest...in hotel room they even provide you with condom in case you forgot to bring...all the gals there very pretty mostly village gals out to work for the first time..their rates very cheap overnight only about 1500baht...after that the next morning we spent a few hours driving all the way up to Chaing Mai...but i don't know whether this is true or not...just hear from Thai friend only ok so not confirm but he told me that in Chiang Mai most of the gals especially the young and pretty one are mostly rejected back from Bkk becos of problems ie diseases etc...so you figure it out....

Hmmm, ic. thanks for the info. So better play safe all the time, whether abroad or local.

liankiller
26-05-2005, 11:26 AM
Used to do that in BKK too. The receipt just states "Food and Beverage" in Thai. Could even pay by credit card and credit receipt also stated likewise. Did that for Poseidon and finance mgr based in the US (doesn't matter whether one could read Thai or not) just processed our claims.

Actually in Shenzhen and Wuxi where I frequent...last time....also same, do everything first then total cost will can be paid via credit card or cash and they give you a very nice F&B receipt.

That's why think of it, I posed the receipt question for our very own local 150s. Of which I got a couple of helpful tips from the brothers here.

But the question now is which house can issue a more authentic looking receipt?

easyeasy
26-05-2005, 11:27 AM
but i don't know whether this is true or not...just hear from Thai friend only ok so not confirm but he told me that in Chiang Mai most of the gals especially the young and pretty one are mostly rejected back from Bkk becos of problems ie diseases etc...so you figure it out....

like that you still dare to take them? :eek:

Frankiestine
26-05-2005, 04:51 PM
like that you still dare to take them? :eek:
no lah in CM better hue friend advise anyway since he host i just follow ard...so CM nice cool place friend bring me sight seeing, drive thru some sort of nature reserve park then go some temple located on mountain and also go to highest mountain in Thailand for a beautiful scenic view but never cheong there..too bad lor becos wah lang the gals in the fish bowl really really very tek k ong...

t123
26-05-2005, 04:53 PM
Like that my company have to reimburse me 50+ x $40 = $2000+ for all the work stress liao. It will classified employee welfare. :D

Frankiestine
26-05-2005, 04:58 PM
Actually in Shenzhen and Wuxi where I frequent...last time....also same, do everything first then total cost will can be paid via credit card or cash and they give you a very nice F&B receipt.

That's why think of it, I posed the receipt question for our very own local 150s. Of which I got a couple of helpful tips from the brothers here.

But the question now is which house can issue a more authentic looking receipt?
brudder sgp gl they don't issue receipt mainly becos they don't pay taxes on their earnings, this is becos living off prostituite is considered immoral living so gov dun want to be branded living off pros earnings...the only record book they have is a sort of movement book where the gals just sign in and out...

ClubMed
27-05-2005, 01:45 AM

Perhaps u may wish to consider 'buying' receipts.

For instance, should one spend S$500.00 on dinner at Lawry's/Equinox/whatever, one can 'sell' it to you for a small +++en, or even give it to you ... and you may proceed to use the receipt to claim the S$500.00 from your company.

Anyway, IMO, I don't reckon anyone would have much trouble locating such receipts. They're a dime a dozen.

Cheers!

liankiller
27-05-2005, 08:29 AM
Perhaps u may wish to consider 'buying' receipts.

For instance, should one spend S$500.00 on dinner at Lawry's/Equinox/whatever, one can 'sell' it to you for a small +++en, or even give it to you ... and you may proceed to use the receipt to claim the S$500.00 from your company.

Anyway, IMO, I don't reckon anyone would have much trouble locating such receipts. They're a dime a dozen.

Cheers!

Now that is a fantastic idea that I also am trying to embark on. Maybe I should open up a closed door forum group where we may buy/sell receipts.
or is there such an exchange now. :D

crankypear
29-05-2005, 09:25 PM
Now that is a fantastic idea that I also am trying to embark on. Maybe I should open up a closed door forum group where we may buy/sell receipts.
or is there such an exchange now. :D

In China, buying/selling receipts are actually a very lucrative business as far as most undertable deals are concerned.

Money is paid through these third party agent companies in return for "Fa Piao" (receipt) and these agent will pay the "friendly" officers in cash.

liankiller
30-05-2005, 06:18 AM
In China, buying/selling receipts are actually a very lucrative business as far as most undertable deals are concerned.

Money is paid through these third party agent companies in return for "Fa Piao" (receipt) and these agent will pay the "friendly" officers in cash.

I think in Singapore, any company can be the third party agent as long as they are flexible in their invoicing and they can be trusted.

My requests however is more of a personal one. You can say I'm a service provider where I can give a universal 10% discount off your restaurant bills or entertainment bills at any authentic F&B premise (as long as the receipt meets my criteria).

Any 'discount seekers' please dun mind to PM me then. :D