PDA

View Full Version : The Game of Discreet. For Ladies Only:)

sgmanforu
01-06-2013, 03:33 PM
m late 30s SG Chn guy 170cm 70kg looking for like minded lady to connect. Discreetness is key, experience & willing to teach or guide if this is your 1st ever meetup.

You fantasy of getting a good oral sex after a long tired day to 'destress' ? Arrange a short time with me after your work, take off your panty & keep it in your handbag. .make yourself feel sexy walking around your office with nothing under your skirt, let your fantasy run wild while waiting for me to pick u up..
I can pick u up near your office & head for a quiet carpark or maybe, Mt faber? Lie on the back seat, relax & receive a good oral sex. I like to lick till you cum severeal times in my mouth..and if you like something further, let's book a room for a sensual massage on your fully naked body, let me drive up your sexual desire again with my perfect oral skill, at the same time, fingering your pussy stimulating your G-Spot, feel your hips moving & drawing circle & my other hand massage your breast, stimulate your harden nipple..and finally, make you cum again with my lips still lock on your clit, lightly suck at the correct pressure, you will thrust your pussy against my mouth, with my finger thrusting in and out..experience the oral orgasm + vaginal orgasm at the same time, some girls actually SQUIRT their love juice, similar to a man's ejeculation..which never happen to them before.. Sex is always optional, as I believe you'll only enjoy it when the mood is right.

So girls, If you are a believer of 'Experience Something New Atleast Once In The Lifetime', Life is short, why deprieve of yourself of this simple pleasure?
How discreet can we be? Simple, just communicate via email. So if you are the 'Try Atleast Once' type of girl, no surprise call will ever happen. Keen? email me :-) [email protected]