PDA

View Full Version : Tui Nai behind boat quay

joeblak
23-05-2005, 11:52 PM
This is my first FR in this forum.

Went to this Tui Na near(behind) boat quay. There is a guy sitting there trying to attract customers, he said $30 for 1 hour massage, decided to go up and take a look at the girls. There were about 6-8 girls some from mainland china. After looking around for a couple of minutes decided to go for girl called 'Ah Ping' - I went for the good cleavage and the flat tummy.

She spoke only in broken english... friendly girl.. help me undress and asked if I wanted water, I said in affirmative and she quickly ran of to get me a cup. The place got no attached shower, I checked the towel to ensure they were clean. Picked up a few extra towels also from the shelf on the side to lay on top of the one already there.

She returned and started with the massage... strong and good massage on the back. I started autoroam. 10 min later she indicated by sign if I wanted blow or screw. I said I want more massage first, another 5 minutes pass by and she ask the question again. She indicated in broken english $100 for full service and $80 for blow. Decided to go for the latter.

She disappeared (to get something) and came back and undressed. She had firm boobs C- size, pink and erect nipples, good body, nice and round ass, flat tummy. Very smooth complexion. I stick my finger inside her and played around for a few min. No complains. After playing around with her a bit more for a bit more she started the blow job. She put the condom and started to blow. I stopped her a couple of time and got her to change positions, she was very co-operative.

When the job was done, there was still time left and she massaged me for a bit. She said she would be going back after two weeks.

My ratings below

Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Complexion: 8/10
Face: 5/10
Attitude/ GF feeling: 9/10
Service: 9/10

I am not stating the address as AV might be reading this forum, but here is the mobile no. on the card which I picked up on my way out: 9270 0344.

If any of the brothers need the address PM me.

mebirdie
24-05-2005, 05:14 PM
Yup! Really blur sontong. Said do not want to give address but in the end give the TUINA handphone. Wat is the difference?

Rof|maoxz
24-05-2005, 07:04 PM
YOU COCK HEAD, giving the HP num is as good as giving the address away. AV can call the num and ask for address easily. Stupid kan nin na hia. :cool:

Haha, this time cockboy really use his cock brain man! Cheers. Anyway the place is along the main road towards UOB plaza. Quite easily seen.

joeblak
26-05-2005, 11:49 AM
Here is the address, since i guess most bros think that giving handphone is same as giving address:

Big Wong City Skin & Body car. 14B Circular road 3rd floor. S 049370.

Tel 63334453. HP 9270 0344

It in the lane behind boat quay closer to the South Bridge side. It probably is the first or second tui na if you were to walk from south bridge side.

cheongkid
26-05-2005, 10:01 PM
I also have been approached by a guy before at the abovementioned location if I want massage and it was already 2 am in the morning!

R-K-O
26-05-2005, 10:48 PM
I also have been approached by a guy before at the abovementioned location if I want massage and it was already 2 am in the morning!

Wah!.... Open till so late? The gals must be running shifts...heehee..... :D

R-K-O

cuntlover
27-05-2005, 08:51 AM
Wah!.... Open till so late? The gals must be running shifts...heehee..... :D

R-K-O
waah! shiok! da gals there can tabao or must do there one? thot of going down 2nite after some drinks. they seem desprate for biz man