PDA

View Full Version : Is Lorong 18 a legal place?

Arranox
22-05-2005, 06:09 PM
Do the prostitutes there go for health checkups daily?

Ah kan
23-05-2005, 08:20 AM
it is legal lar

btw, how tiring it is to go checkup on a daily basis :D

should be monthly

sammyboyfor
23-05-2005, 10:00 AM

At Geylang Lorong 18, Health checks are done hourly.

mebirdie
23-05-2005, 10:12 AM
STD is not detected at early stage. No differences!!!

stiffneck
23-05-2005, 10:15 AM

Sorry,the Health checks for the ones standing outside (after 6pm till 5am) should be about 30 mins to 45 mins depending on "traffic!" :confused:

orbit_beer
23-05-2005, 11:06 AM

yup!all gals from lorongs 6-18 go for check everyday.they everyday check at Singapore General Hospital at 10am daily.Because they had recently signed a 10year contract to check all whores from lor6-18.They come in busloads,once they arrived,u can see a extremely long queue to the outside.Your chance to hook up with 1 is the highest when u are there.Maybe u could approach 1 of them and ask "Hi,excuse me,are u a whore for lor18?".Also being a doctor there have privileges,they enjoyed a 50% rebate for each visit to the whore house.Their website can be found at www.dailycheckupforwhores.com.sg Hope this helps,have a nice day! ;)

stiffneck
23-05-2005, 11:22 AM
yup!all gals from lorongs 6-18 go for check everyday.they everyday check at Singapore General Hospital at 10am daily.;)

Bro like that then the patients got discount or not?

I think the term DIE COCK STAND might be used for those waiting to see the doctors there! :D

orbit_beer
23-05-2005, 11:54 AM
Bro like that then the patients got discount or not?

I think the term DIE COCK STAND might be used for those waiting to see the doctors there! :D

Dead Man Cock Standing

ryanlim
23-05-2005, 12:01 PM

was thinking of joining in the fun.........but then i hold my horses cos i dun want to let "someone" have the chance to say : "wa.....sabo sia" again....... :rolleyes:

so the answer to your question is.........No, they dun go daily....... :)

Bomb
23-05-2005, 01:39 PM

Ans to the tread topic :
Legal fo sex transcation......
x legal for drugs
x legal for gang fight

Still got many legal n not legal stuffs........

If 1 day all prost go for daily checkup, then many man will ki siao liao lor.

Eastpipper
23-05-2005, 02:42 PM

thank you for your enlightenment. :p

suteerak1099
23-05-2005, 07:50 PM
wakao! sipeh kum-lan leh! wat kinda stupid qn is this??
arranox, u try lor, work 12 hr shifts no wkends to relax, only days off (4days max) is when big aunt visit (once in 3-4mths). u tell me how u can handle the routine...let alone daily checkups?

the WLs'd complain in their sweet dainty voice: "norn go mai lab, norn go mai por...ja dtai liao". "tit tor mama kup papa go mai mee wella liao...tuk wan go bpai checkup?!? neuai mak jing jing na~!!! heoi!!!" :(

the only daily checkups i can think of is when our fellow tongue-fu artistes use their litmus tongue to probe n check their genital region, substituting KY jelly as pap smear fluid. also to have full close up view under dim lighting in search for "gold" lol.

dun think our tiny DSC can handle the amount of WLs for all 3 districts (geylang, pertain & keongsaik) combined on any given day. otherwise have to rebuild n expand to become DSH liao!

pls use common sense b4 u post this kinda stupid thread la!

special request: administrator pls close this boliao thread can? reason: wasting server space & samsters' precious time. thanx