PDA

View Full Version : Totally free and wild night again! 28/05/13 limited time!!!

Radiance
28-05-2013, 07:32 PM
Sorry bros n sis for starting a same tread. Cos I realized I couldn't edit my previous thread title. Tech noob. So here it goes.

28/5/13 - Latest update

In short,

SYT local chinese C Cup 19 years old ( pic on avatar)
~ 154cm ~56kg
Guy- local chinese male 20s

Hi, we are back =P

Gf is feeling horny and is wishing for a 3some tonight 28/5/13, at 10.30pm. I will be taking photos but without guys face. we will review all the photos together before leaving to make sure its discreet.

Requirements - as below

2 Chinese bros aged 22-38 years old
AT LEAST 6 inches of hard dick ( longer be better)
Finger her till she wet
write a good FR aft event
Bring own Condoms
Give her a good massage n kinky feel before sex
Comfortable when we smoke in room
Don't be shy, gf like guys who takes the initiative
Able to cum at least twice
Priority will be given to the previous steady bros who really satisfied her, if they are free

The 2 confirmed guys please don put plane and have to share the estimated cost $160 each covering chalet@ eastern part of sg/ 5 packs Marlboro Black Menthol/ carton of Heineken and u get to bang her f0r at least hours, unlimited shots until u make her pussy sore.

Dos-
French, fj with cd, cum on boobs, hj, Blow if she cans, boobs job

Donts-
CIM, Anal, Raw

PLEASE CONFIRM ASAP ( no time liao) and send ur interest to [email protected] by 9.00pm tonight.
Dont flood my pm.
Only for tonight, with photos of face n dick will be a plus point for u.
Only for serious bros, we're in the mood dont confirm set already then chicken out.

START EMAILING!

cataramp
28-05-2013, 11:14 PM
waiting for new FRs :D

punkdunklove
28-05-2013, 11:41 PM
Well they are definitely a genuine cpl here. Very respectful and understanding, even when i last min cmi. Hope to join them when opportunity arise.

Radiance
29-05-2013, 12:04 AM
Thanks bro! There's always a chance! Currently 'liaising' with 2 bros. steady ones, we're still open for applications! Steady ones!

xjapan83
29-05-2013, 12:09 AM
Power.. Enjoy your gangbang dude.. Hope to join in your event in the future...

flowbow
29-05-2013, 12:48 AM
$160 considered free meh :confused:

Benong1975
29-05-2013, 01:15 PM
Got any FR....:D

cataramp
29-05-2013, 01:17 PM
$160 considered free meh :confused:

to him "5 packs Marlboro Black Menthol/ carton of Heineken" consider door gift ma :p

Benong1975
29-05-2013, 02:51 PM
to him "5 packs Marlboro Black Menthol/ carton of Heineken" consider door gift ma :p

Thk u bro, up u back when recover....:cool:

<<totally>>
29-05-2013, 03:23 PM
Hmm, since it is going to be 'my' night, free ticket for me? Lol. Send your ticket to my inbox. My inbox quite empty nowadays.

superwhitee
29-05-2013, 03:26 PM
Was out drinking with a friend last night. Support u fully bro. Bro Radiance is very easy going and his gal is very accommodating.

Hope u guys had fun.

RAMS75
29-05-2013, 03:26 PM
Can i be watcher , maybe i can pay the watcher Fee's like $50 and drink some beers..

justl00king
29-05-2013, 03:27 PM
to him "5 packs Marlboro Black Menthol/ carton of Heineken" consider door gift ma :pLol, then the $160 would be one time subscription charge. :p

Those lucky selected guys, enjoy! :)

itaughtm
29-05-2013, 06:23 PM
So how did it go?

Radiance
29-05-2013, 06:50 PM
Firstly, dont mean to be rude, flame me or whatever, ur choice. im born direct and believe i have the following reasons to be and my eng is not Cambridge standard either . But think thrgh in my POV, no offense. Even my girl also got no eyes to read. come on la, grown ups talk like that? or maybe kids these days talk like that? what if i say i pay $1600 to fuck ur daughter or sis? you all talk mcm like that, i can tahan, i ignore. Cb now my girl also read, fucking understand how she feels also can?

To my fellow bros/ sis talking as if im a cheapo,

Were any of you all ever present for any session?

talking about entry charges etc. For ur most holy words, u think i 1 person drink all the beer? cannot finish i ta bao ah? its for everyone to share pls.

And u think in this SG hole, getting a place to crash for such events very cheap is it? here look like jb or batam? i Bao girl u split bills with other bros ( AND WE FUCKING SHARE WHATEVER bros BOUGHT / and i dont kick the other bros down the bed after the session can. All split, all share the comfort n slp tght la) the cig wise, 2 ppl smoke and is gonna last like till morning of fucking, we heavy smoker, we think our lung black colour very cool leh. u all also got thing to say?

Next time if any future session why not those tt like to talk as if $100+ SGD can buy u an upscale apartment more than invited to join us? the rest of the steady bros and i put u down? u slp with ur head in the toilet bowl as if it was a pillow? We wont ask u split bills dont worry. we give u Free on the house Newater drink somemore.

Finally, have u all even tried bringing ur own sis/ girl or wife to such events instead of everyday kpkb behind the screen? or is it when ur wife shout at u, ur balls shrink, turn to the bloody com and start trying to put people down?

Come on la, come out play one, why want talk till like that? spare a thought on how people feel la. Im not here to create conflict to find ppl argue. Like everyone else, we're here to have discreet fun. Sharing is caring, i share also want to talk c*ck? Although session didnt commence ytd, aft too last minute prep and gf mood after reading current and the previous thread about STD etc, Whole mood ruined. i paid all the expenses myself, i got ask money from any of u? Hats off to bro zen ( he even offered to cover the other bro's share) but ps ah bro, girl was really turned off after reading this n the previous thread comments. thankfully, SBF still got these many really steady on bros. Its not about the money serious but the kinky-ness. well, saying too much also no use. Btw Bro A003 ah, GF IS STILL WAITING FOR UR FRRRRRRRR!!!!

And yes, if u dont like my thread, F off, i don need ur useless comments to make my girl feel low. dont let a few black sheep like u all ruin the image of SBF can? No money dont come out follow ppl play girl, drink beer. just stay home and drink ur mum toilet bowl water can liao. Drink alot also got kick will high 1.

Peace. n yes, dont mind my bluntness and my singlish. Only targeted at those people who think im directing this whole passage to them.:D

sadsky18
29-05-2013, 06:58 PM
Firstly, dont mean to be rude, flame me or whatever, ur choice. im born direct and believe i have the following reasons to be and my eng is not Cambridge standard either . But think thrgh in my POV, no offense. Even my girl also got no eyes to read. come on la, grown ups talk like that? or maybe kids these days talk like that? what if i say i pay $1600 to fuck ur daughter or sis? you all talk mcm like that, i can tahan, i ignore. Cb now my girl also read, fucking understand how she feels also can?

talking about entry charges etc. For ur most holy words, u think i 1 person drink all the beer? cannot finish i ta bao ah? its for everyone to share pls.

And u think in this SG hole, getting a place to crash for such events very cheap is it? here look like jb or batam? i Bao girl u split bills with other bros ( AND WE FUCKING SHARE WHATEVER bros BOUGHT / and i dont kick the other bros down the bed after the session can. All split, all share the comfort n slp tght la) the cig wise, 2 ppl smoke and is gonna last like till morning of fucking, we heavy smoker, we think our lung black colour very cool leh. u all also got thing to say?

Next time if any future session why not those tt like to talk as if $100+ SGD can buy u an upscale apartment more than invited to join us? the rest of the steady bros and i put u down? u slp with ur head in the toilet bowl as if it was a pillow? We wont ask u split bills dont worry. we give u Free on the house Newater drink somemore.

Finally, have u all even tried bringing ur own sis/ girl or wife to such events instead of everyday kpkb behind the screen? or is it when ur wife shout at u, ur balls shrink, turn to the bloody com and start trying to put people down?

Come on la, come out play one, why want talk till like that? spare a thought on how people feel la. Im not here to create conflict to find ppl argue. Like everyone else, we're here to have discreet fun. Sharing is caring, i share also want to talk c*ck? Although session didnt commence ytd, aft too last minute prep and gf mood after reading current and the previous thread about STD etc, Whole mood ruined. i paid all the expenses myself, i got ask money from any of u? Hats off to bro zen ( he even offered to cover the other bro's share) but ps ah bro, girl was really turned off after reading this n the previous thread comments. thankfully, SBF still got these many really steady on bros. Its not about the money serious but the kinky-ness. well, saying too much also no use. Btw Bro A003 ah, GF IS STILL WAITING FOR UR FRRRRRRRR!!!!

And yes, if u dont like my thread, F off, i don need ur useless comments to make my girl feel low. dont let a few black sheep like u all ruin the image of SBF can? No money dont come out follow ppl play girl, drink beer. just stay home and drink ur mum toilet bowl water can liao. Drink alot also got kick will high 1.

Peace. n yes, dont mind my bluntness and my singlish. Only targeted at those people who think im directing this whole passage to them.:D

bro , why care so much abt what people think . we live once and we can decide what we want to do with it .

every one opinon is different . just enjoy .

cheers

hermiticus
29-05-2013, 06:59 PM
Bro chill sometimes there are ppl who will think negative they will always think that somewhere out there ppl will come out wif some new move to scheme ppl and der will not be duch gd deal so Bro chill man i think many ppl will stand up for u

jac22
29-05-2013, 07:24 PM
Don't let some negative comments spoil the mood for your lady and you. From the posts I have seen you are e genuine fun-loving couple and I find your terms reasonable (even though non-smoker :D ).

Hope you feel a bit better having spoken your mind.

roughkink
29-05-2013, 07:24 PM

I think you missed the point of what other bros brought up - what if those who attend don't smoke or drink?

If which case, it isn't sharing, but paying for you.

You might just want to put the cost of a location for sharing, and cigarettes / drinks for participants to bring their own.

goodu
29-05-2013, 08:08 PM
Sorry bros n sis for starting a same tread. Cos I realized I couldn't edit my previous thread title. Tech noob. So here it goes.

28/5/13 - Latest update

In short,

SYT local chinese C Cup 19 years old ( pic on avatar)
~ 154cm ~56kg
Guy- local chinese male 20s

Hi, we are back =P

Gf is feeling horny and is wishing for a 3some tonight 28/5/13, at 10.30pm. I will be taking photos but without guys face. we will review all the photos together before leaving to make sure its discreet.

Requirements - as below

2 Chinese bros aged 22-38 years old
AT LEAST 6 inches of hard dick ( longer be better)
Finger her till she wet
write a good FR aft event
Bring own Condoms
Give her a good massage n kinky feel before sex
Comfortable when we smoke in room
Don't be shy, gf like guys who takes the initiative
Able to cum at least twice
Priority will be given to the previous steady bros who really satisfied her, if they are free

The 2 confirmed guys please don put plane and have to share the estimated cost $160 each covering chalet@ eastern part of sg/ 5 packs Marlboro Black Menthol/ carton of Heineken and u get to bang her f0r at least hours, unlimited shots until u make her pussy sore.

Dos-
French, fj with cd, cum on boobs, hj, Blow if she cans, boobs job

Donts-
CIM, Anal, Raw

PLEASE CONFIRM ASAP ( no time liao) and send ur interest to [email protected] by 9.00pm tonight.
Dont flood my pm.
Only for tonight, with photos of face n dick will be a plus point for u.
Only for serious bros, we're in the mood dont confirm set already then chicken out.

START EMAILING!

bro! when is the next one. :D

<<totally>>
29-05-2013, 10:00 PM
Only targeted at those people who think im directing this whole passage to them.:DWah, I kinda liked your way of saying things. Btw my inbox still empty. :D

TS's gf : Some of them din really mean that. Dun think it that way. You are a happening gal.

sane
29-05-2013, 10:22 PM
Firstly, dont mean to be rude, flame me or whatever, ur choice.

why do u sound so hostile? I dun see any remarks here rude to u or your gal :confused:

Btw why not u organise a chalet? More people more fun and can split the bill, bbq, bring food/drinks etc.

Benong1975
29-05-2013, 10:24 PM
why do u sound so hostile? I dun see any remarks here rude to u or your gal :confused:

Btw why not u organise a chalet? More people more fun and can split the bill, bbq, bring food/drinks etc.

Chalet. ..I wan to join..:D

sane
29-05-2013, 10:35 PM
Chalet. ..I wan to join..:D

must ask TS organise :D

Benong1975
29-05-2013, 10:40 PM
must ask TS organise :D

Sis sane go I die die must go aso

sane
29-05-2013, 11:14 PM

haha sure if it happens :D

flowbow
30-05-2013, 01:41 AM

I think you totally got the wrong idea man. Nobody is talking about wanting to fuck your girl for free :confused: or at least, I didn't read any reply about anything to do with free sex. My question was a genuine one: that $160 does not equal free sex and might come across as slightly misleading. Don't have to get so defensive and rattle off like an uneducated ah beng. I could spend the night typing a wall of text like you did but it really is pointless. I don't think my reply to your thread has sounded offensive in any way... At least, as compared to the rest of the threadstarters whom I have chak-ed :D:p

If you or any of your kakis find pleasure in zapping me, please continue to do so. Don't worry, I won't MIA - will make sure I post periodically to let you all zap. And if possible, please zap all my 438 points away so that I can quit the forum for good :D

huhu123
30-05-2013, 02:05 AM

i follow u behind.

durianhead
30-05-2013, 07:12 AM
i follow u behind.

We sisters, one go all go. Hehehehe

sane
30-05-2013, 07:19 AM
i follow u behind.

We sisters, one go all go. Hehehehe

steady! can FFFF there!! :D

huhu123
30-05-2013, 07:25 AM
steady! can FFFF there!! :D

plus u is FFFFF...btw have u join any of the outing here before?

sane
30-05-2013, 08:12 AM
plus u is FFFFF...btw have u join any of the outing here before?

FFFFF never ... how abt u?

huhu123
30-05-2013, 08:35 AM
FFFFF never ... how abt u?

not fffff lah...i mean normal outing like go makan drinking with the rest of the crazy guys and girls here.

sane
30-05-2013, 08:38 AM
not fffff lah...i mean normal outing like go makan drinking with the rest of the crazy guys and girls here.

yup ..... :D

<<totally>>
30-05-2013, 11:47 AM
I think you totally got the wrong idea man. :confused: And if possible, please zap all my 438 points away so that I can quit the forum for good Did I got the wrong idea? Haha. You also got a style of your own to match up TS if you want.

Hmm, wanna wash hands in golden basin? Cannot lah, like that is a loss of a siam bu liao. We lugi leh. Anyway tio zap will makes more space for reputation points to come in leh.

Sis sane: Really a not? Because if you go, i will be pretty sure that a lot will be going. Haha. Seriously i dun think you might go, even if you are going, you will not say it out. :D

Benong1975
30-05-2013, 11:56 AM
i follow u behind.

U follow me behind see how I die si bo.....:D

flowbow
30-05-2013, 12:36 PM
Did I got the wrong idea? Haha. You also got a style of your own to match up TS if you want.

Hmm, wanna wash hands in golden basin? Cannot lah, like that is a loss of a siam bu liao. We lugi leh. Anyway tio zap will makes more space for reputation points to come in leh.

Sis sane: Really a not? Because if you go, i will be pretty sure that a lot will be going. Haha. Seriously i dun think you might go, even if you are going, you will not say it out. :D
Nope, I was saying TS got the wrong idea. I understand about being protective towards your gf but his a bit over leh :confused: and I sure don't want to match up to TS' style... Very uncouth. :p anyway, points also can't be redeemed for NTUC vouchers, so they can zap all they want... Doesn't affect me at all. In fact I hope they zap all away so I can quit the forum! :D

hcg_explorer
30-05-2013, 12:43 PM
I think you totally got the wrong idea man. Nobody is talking about wanting to fuck your girl for free :confused: or at least, I didn't read any reply about anything to do with free sex. My question was a genuine one: that $160 does not equal free sex and might come across as slightly misleading. Don't have to get so defensive and rattle off like an uneducated ah beng. I could spend the night typing a wall of text like you did but it really is pointless. I don't think my reply to your thread has sounded offensive in any way... At least, as compared to the rest of the threadstarters whom I have chak-ed :D:p

If you or any of your kakis find pleasure in zapping me, please continue to do so. Don't worry, I won't MIA - will make sure I post periodically to let you all zap. And if possible, please zap all my 438 points away so that I can quit the forum for good :D

No worry lah Sis... 阿佬 backup u.

Benong1975
30-05-2013, 01:06 PM

Mw behind ah lau supports aso....:D

Benong1975
30-05-2013, 01:08 PM

Me behind ah lau supports aso....:D

sane
30-05-2013, 01:18 PM
Did I got the wrong idea? Haha. You also got a style of your own to match up TS if you want.

Bro TT know me well :p Yup, even if join, I shall stay anonymous :D

Anyway I dun understand what the fuss is about too. TS can just find somebody to host and explained things are there to be shared.

georgemagnum
30-05-2013, 01:44 PM
Yo TS,

Jus would like to say something ... I love your gf's stats ..... The height and weight I've been looking for !
You are a lucky guy .....
Btw, chill ..... Have a good day.

gm

sane
30-05-2013, 01:49 PM
Yo TS,

Jus would like to say something ... I love your gf's stats ..... The height and weight I've been looking for !
You are a lucky guy .....
Btw, chill ..... Have a good day.

gm

Mama, i have almost same stats leh ... :p

georgemagnum
30-05-2013, 01:52 PM
Mama, i have almost same stats leh ... :p

sane sis,

Dounch tell me u were who I am looking for for eons ........
I only need meet up max twice per mth ..... Communicate only thru SBF .... Swee? :D

gm

sane
30-05-2013, 01:55 PM
sane sis,

Dounch tell me u were who I am looking for for eons ........
I only need meet up max twice per mth ..... Communicate only thru SBF .... Swee? :D

gm

Almost but not the same, I m 10cm taller and probably a few kg lesser .. so confirmed not the one u looking for :p

I noe u will feel like boxing me ... :D

georgemagnum
30-05-2013, 02:00 PM
Almost but not the same, I m 10cm taller and probably a few kg lesser .. so confirmed not the one u looking for

I noe u will feel like boxing me ... :D

Box u on ur silly boops .... U tau kak pai! :D
Made me happy for that short while ... Marikita some more .... :D
Puhlese hor .... More than 10cm is way off my criteria ....... :D

gm

sane
30-05-2013, 02:03 PM
Box u on ur silly boops .... U tau kak pai! :D
Made me happy for that short while ... Marikita some more .... :D
Puhlese hor .... More than 10cm is way off my criteria ....... :D

gm

Hehe just kidding u lah ...... or else nvrmind I squat lo , waddle like a duck n walk along u .. blah ....

Good luck good luck la

georgemagnum
30-05-2013, 02:05 PM
Hehe just kidding u lah ...... or else nvrmind I squat lo , waddle like a duck n walk along u .. blah ....

Good luck good luck la

Squat? Dun wan la ..... Make me think porn again.
U really good .... Really pulled my leg!!!! Hmpf!!!!
:D

gm

aceaceguy
30-05-2013, 02:08 PM
Bro TT know me well :p Yup, even if join, I shall stay anonymous :D

Wah, sis so popular 1 ar?

Sbf 万人迷? :D

flowbow
30-05-2013, 02:32 PM
Wah, got Ah Lau and kakis backing me up, I very honoured leh. :p thank you all hor. Next time you all start thread I promise not to chak you all ok. :D

sane
30-05-2013, 02:41 PM
Squat? Dun wan la ..... Make me think porn again.
U really good .... Really pulled my leg!!!! Hmpf!!!!

gm

When I never pull your leg before :p

Wah, sis so popular 1 ar?

Sbf 万人迷? :D

I m just the 录叶 ... the 万人迷 are the ones that u luv leh :p:rolleyes:

Benong1975
30-05-2013, 02:44 PM
Wah, got Ah Lau and kakis backing me up, I very honoured leh. :p thank you all hor. Next time you all start thread I promise not to chak you all ok. :D

Must chak, if not where got fun.....:D

aceaceguy
30-05-2013, 02:47 PM
I m just the 录叶 ... the 万人迷 are the ones that u luv leh :p:rolleyes:

im not in love right now leh... dont tell me its the 4 beauties u are referring to :eek::eek:

huhu123
30-05-2013, 04:12 PM
im not in love right now leh... dont tell me its the 4 beauties u are referring to :eek::eek:

4 beauties....u mean us...me here, one of the 4 great golden beauties of baungkok.

aceaceguy
30-05-2013, 04:12 PM
4 beauties....u mean us...me here, one of the 4 great golden beauties of baungkok.

lol, im not interested lah ;)

sane
30-05-2013, 04:13 PM

Yuppie, they take turn to serve u :p