PDA

View Full Version : SPG population is growing fast and steady...

surbana
27-05-2013, 12:17 AM
As a cab driver I had witness lots of spgs nowadays. Last night ferried a couple from clark quay and the spg kept on kissing the ang mo guy in my cab until they reach the condo for a bonk. Today ferried another malay milf with ang mo bf from sembawang ... To my observation the profile of spgs are milf . Many are divorcee has children. Those ang mo dont mind it too...3 of my cousins married ang mo too...

sane
27-05-2013, 12:20 AM
so the point is ........ :confused:

BMW69
27-05-2013, 12:22 AM
Ok... Got some to introduce is it?

surbana
27-05-2013, 12:28 AM
so the point is ........ :confused:

Why more and more gals prefer ang mo?? Some divorced their hubby and remarry the ang mo?? Whats the specialty they provide?

HCKing
27-05-2013, 12:31 AM
Why more and more gals prefer ang mo?? Some divorced their hubby and remarry the ang mo?? Whats the specialty they provide?

read in some articles saying ang mo more gentleman, romantic, charming and blah blah blah but gotta admit ang mo r very sweet talkers.:p

huhu123
27-05-2013, 12:38 AM
read in some articles saying ang mo more gentleman, romantic, charming and blah blah blah but gotta admit ang mo r very sweet talkers.:p

becos they have not met POWER TAN ma..:D

HCKing
27-05-2013, 12:40 AM
becos they have not met POWER TAN ma..:D

shhhh mai so loud later Power Tan hijack this thread with his seh then off topic liao.:D

sane
27-05-2013, 12:54 AM

no leh, i still prefer chinese :cool:

Meteor77
27-05-2013, 01:58 AM
U are not alone TS, last week a call booking came in from Labrador Park at about 11pm. Upon reaching a average white dick wif a great looking local chinese SPG (nice 1 piece dress with killers heels) came on board the my cab.

Upon driving off for about 30 secs asking them where is their destination. both were debating where to go. the guy seem more keen to go off to his apt. while the girl kept asking if they sld go for a walk in town so as to get to know each other more. end up the one paying says go to farrer rd.

during the journey the conversation tells me that they had just met thru online dating and the lady was trying so hard to impress the chap. serious quite a turn off to me. r english dick seriously more delicious? anyway mid way thru the journey the chap hp rang for quite a while and refuse to answer. the SPG immediate ask him who is that? to which the english dick brush off quickly "salesperson call - unimportant". Right!

upon reaching. the fare was $14+ the chap opens his wallet, only 1 red and 2 purple balance. WTF i was thinking to myself .... u date a girl n this chap only hv abt 14 bucks in his wallet ?? and the girl also hv no intention to help out on his fare.

seeing that he has difficulty doing the remaining. i told him forget it. i will just do $14/- and immediately he came thanking me together with his chick.

after they alighted i was like Girl open your eyes! he only want your hole!

Bigbluebird
27-05-2013, 02:35 AM

Singapore is becoming a cosmopolitan city and we have to accept more locals girls hooking up with foreigners, despite the fact as many of us despise and detest it :cool:

Besides most of our local women know what are they getting into actually, surprisingly.

kenta
27-05-2013, 03:20 AM
U are not alone TS, last week a call booking came in from Labrador Park at about 11pm. Upon reaching a average white dick wif a great looking local chinese SPG (nice 1 piece dress with killers heels) came on board the my cab.

Upon driving off for about 30 secs asking them where is their destination. both were debating where to go. the guy seem more keen to go off to his apt. while the girl kept asking if they sld go for a walk in town so as to get to know each other more. end up the one paying says go to farrer rd.

during the journey the conversation tells me that they had just met thru online dating and the lady was trying so hard to impress the chap. serious quite a turn off to me. r english dick seriously more delicious? anyway mid way thru the journey the chap hp rang for quite a while and refuse to answer. the SPG immediate ask him who is that? to which the english dick brush off quickly "salesperson call - unimportant". Right!

upon reaching. the fare was $14+ the chap opens his wallet, only 1 red and 2 purple balance. WTF i was thinking to myself .... u date a girl n this chap only hv abt 14 bucks in his wallet ?? and the girl also hv no intention to help out on his fare.

seeing that he has difficulty doing the remaining. i told him forget it. i will just do $14/- and immediately he came thanking me together with his chick.

Very true....

but some girls simply need to learn the hard way....

i wonder who will be the extremely lucky clown to marry her in future...:rolleyes:

local guys nowadays also have lots of choices of foreign ladies too some are prettier, more hardworking and less maintenance then local gals. :rolleyes:

back to the topic if i were the gal in ur cab i would find a chance to siam away immediately, lmao a guy with $14 still dare to go meet gals, obviously that guy smart too cos going walk walk shop shop = more $$ burnt or he doesn't have any on him. really a dumb gal, she thinks shes gonna get a green card soon. :rolleyes:

huhu123
27-05-2013, 08:51 AM
no leh, i still prefer chinese :cool:

i am chinese:D but my seh not as power as PT:D

wa here so many taxi colleague

Singapore is becoming a cosmopolitan city and we have to accept more locals girls hooking up with foreigners, despite the fact as many of us despise and detest it :cool:

Besides most of our local women know what are they getting into actually, surprisingly.

guess they kana poison by hollywood....ang mo are hero in the world asian are narrow minded with no global appeal.....Fxxx ang mo i getting more anti ang mo....when i was in shanghai those ang mo over there sometimes still behave like in colonial times, an air of superiority. especially in club walk and push around thinking there damn big f and aisan owed our success to them.

Ngengheng
27-05-2013, 10:11 AM
i am chinese:D but my seh not as power as PT:D

wa here so many taxi colleague

guess they kana poison by hollywood....ang mo are hero in the world asian are narrow minded with no global appeal.....Fxxx ang mo i getting more anti ang mo....when i was in shanghai those ang mo over there sometimes still behave like in colonial times, an air of superiority. especially in club walk and push around thinking there damn big f and aisan owed our success to them.

Those spg who has ang mo bfs assume that they had won big sweep. They can show off to their friends.

muscleboi
27-05-2013, 10:24 AM
there're both pull and push factors here.

pull: ang moh considered superior by asian girls. so even if ang moh only got 14bucks in his wallet, spg will just think that the ang moh is testing her by bringing only a bit of cash with him.

push: we local guys don't fancy local girls as much cos we know their princess temper very well but those ang moh probably don't know. 1 butt slap = 5k. we are not so stupid to get involved with them..and even if we do get involved, we must always be wary, so why bother? waste time waste effort..

sane
27-05-2013, 10:40 AM
..Fxxx ang mo i getting more anti ang mo....when i was in shanghai those ang mo over there sometimes still behave like in colonial times, an air of superiority. especially in club walk and push around thinking there damn big f and aisan owed our success to them.

U sure they r not drunk? The caucasians I know are all family orientated n nice leh...

push: we local guys don't fancy local girls as much cos we know their princess temper very well but those ang moh probably don't know. 1 butt slap = 5k. we are not so stupid to get involved with them..and even if we do get involved, we must always be wary, so why bother? waste time waste effort..

waa.. then which nationality dun hv princess attitude :confused:

cawca
27-05-2013, 10:54 AM
Why bother when there are so many more sg men marrying foreign ladies? Naturally there'll still be spgs, but it's a lot less than over a decade ago.

Ngengheng
27-05-2013, 11:14 AM
U sure they r not drunk? The caucasians I know are all family orientated n nice leh...

waa.. then which nationality dun hv princess attitude :confused:

Sad to say none..

jonathanlim
27-05-2013, 11:45 AM

You should just refuse, and make him pay. then the spg will have to pay also, n she will realise what a fool she is.

curiouslala
27-05-2013, 02:06 PM
hmm..
to me, actually its depends on each person personality..
but yes, angmoh usually more smooth talker (not sweet or cheesy)..
and they do have some charm than asian guy..
esp those with chest hair, longer n big dick..
they're good in making the gal as a princess..

but then asian guy also have their own charm..
my preference would goes to a non-servant guy who eagerly bring my handbags everywhere we go.. he can handle shopping bags if i got trouble with it..
none of my sg ex guys was handling my handbags and i respect them..

just my POV.. ^^

huhu123
27-05-2013, 06:21 PM
Sad to say none..

ya i also feel non....all are good actor....always rmb when an ang mo is praising u or yr culture he is actually praising himself.

When he is saying wow i love yr country cos its so clean and efficient he is actually saying becos u guys were an ex colonial country and inherited the system u guys owed yr success to us ang mo becos of our modern management method.

LittleGiant
27-05-2013, 10:03 PM
i saw a not bad spg quarrel with a angmo chap...gal get on bus whilst the guy refused...guy wasnt handsome at all but the spg LL asked the bus driver to open door for her to get off LOL

i shld have told her...mai xia sway, mate...

Glock
27-05-2013, 10:18 PM
i saw a not bad spg quarrel with a angmo chap...gal get on bus whilst the guy refused...guy wasnt handsome at all but the spg LL asked the bus driver to open door for her to get off LOL

i shld have told her...mai xia sway, mate...

no no no dont you understand

for a singapore girl , the MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD is to have a white cock stuck in her holes ? dont need to eat , dont need to sleep , as long as can show off she have a WHITE MAN she is superior to all other women who have to settle for a local boy

joncheong
27-05-2013, 11:13 PM

If i were you, i will just take $12 from him....and tell him ''the remaining $2 is for your chick to take a bus home the next morning....'' hehe

topcook1
28-05-2013, 09:54 AM
no no no dont you understand

for a singapore girl , the MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD is to have a white cock stuck in her holes ? dont need to eat , dont need to sleep , as long as can show off she have a WHITE MAN she is superior to all other women who have to settle for a local boy

True. White dick is simply most suit them.

onlyhuman
28-05-2013, 10:05 AM
Eh this topic is being debated ages,now we are still on it? :D
Singapore is very westernized so well, alot of girls wanted Ang mo but of cos there are many local girls anti Ang mo too.

huhu123
28-05-2013, 10:10 AM
yesterday got one ang mo kana charged in court for beating up a taxi driver and for refusing to pay the fare. PR somemore! he is a lecturer in a local poly. Die die he dun wanna plead guilty, denying the charges. And another case also for similar incident that took place in marina financial district but the taxi driver drop the case. So many cheapo ang mo thinking they are still the lord.

joncheong
28-05-2013, 05:41 PM
never mind la...some of these SPGs damn fugly....take it as they help us clear stock lor.....

REDice
28-05-2013, 10:52 PM
do share more from your vast experience guys, you can be our eyes on singapore society(: its just plain dumb if they are just trying to please an ang moh, because the ang moh r just treating them like play things, thats why I hate all caucasians in asian cities, they think they can come here and use their ethnicity to flirt, too badthat they find their caucasian counterparts not as attractive as asian women;)

toy811
29-05-2013, 12:43 AM
there're both pull and push factors here.

pull: ang moh considered superior by asian girls. so even if ang moh only got 14bucks in his wallet, spg will just think that the ang moh is testing her by bringing only a bit of cash with him.

I think the story-teller is trying to say the point now there are many ang mo in SIN. Not all of them are the talented or capable expats SPGs expected to be, some of them are actually beggars.... In short, don't discount the locals or over-estimate the Ang Mo....

flooderx
29-05-2013, 07:14 AM
Ang mo know how to package themselves in front of girls just wanting to bed them. And the spg actually believe them. Sigh.

AirBust
29-05-2013, 10:33 AM
Definitions of spg: Sarong Party Girl. Females who are dumb and blind to be fucked for free by caucasians, treated like a servant while at the same time, looking down on their own skin coloured nationals under the reasons of them being a free hole for caucasians.

so SPGs, don;t yaya just because you have a caucasian. You are actually being looked down upon by guys, not the other way round simply because we all know you are just a piece of tissue paper. Very useful when you are needed, but worthless after used. karang guni also don't trade used tissues.

KhunnTey
29-05-2013, 10:37 AM
as usual, joined my friends (working in MBFC) afew times @ Harrys Bar... seen many SPGs. Pretty / sexy / pouty lips, after afew glasses, threw themselves at those ANG MOHS. :D
Saw 2 times before, 2 local chinese pussies, taking cabs with 2 ang mohs after drinking sessions... wah sey! Sibey steam lol me... :D

KhunnTey
29-05-2013, 10:42 AM
other industry i dun noe... but for banking, phew! Heard many stories about chinese pussies before... especially in SALES! :p

kim-seng-heng
29-05-2013, 03:04 PM
SPGs are real loser . Mostly kena whack or dump by caucasians. Really bimbo and stupid.

Beachsea
29-05-2013, 04:23 PM
I agree with most Bros.
There are good ang mohs and really lousy one.And mos of the time , those with SPG ...wahaha ...laugh till i shit in pants!

I do not understand why does a Caucasian BF makes you more ATAS? High class meh?

I met a few personally , feedbacks Caucasian more friendly , more romantic.
Yea then when they got dumped , haha another way of saying.
They are lazy , haolian and don't understand our culture. Their fucking job same as me , pay maybe higher cause EXPAT? but work ethics and quality .....PUI! Lazy fucks who don't know a shit , only talks and Tai-chi.

I have many Caucasian friends , surprisingly they find our Asian girls good too.
And these ang moh guys are good people , yet no takers from SPG. WEIRD yea.

Then i realized those who upped SPGs a lot are good at the front
9 our so called players) . Just for pussies be it short term or just their work staycation. No choice, SPGs are bimbo enough to fall for those 'buangs' ang moh, instead of those better qualified Ang Mohs or chinese. Of cos they can spend la , just like us going to Vietnam or Thailand for short sting, bring money in stacks enough to buy one village. :D;)

REDice
05-06-2013, 09:50 PM
as usual, joined my friends (working in MBFC) afew times @ Harrys Bar... seen many SPGs. Pretty / sexy / pouty lips, after afew glasses, threw themselves at those ANG MOHS. :D
Saw 2 times before, 2 local chinese pussies, taking cabs with 2 ang mohs after drinking sessions... wah sey! Sibey steam lol me... :D

really curious about their life story and how they have been moulded to be thinking this way:) anyone can fathom a guess?i guess they must have been dreaming about caucasians since they were young,thinking ONS with ang moh very cool, too much hollywood influence huh?