PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Fling: YES or NO?

alycia
26-05-2013, 04:57 PM
I'm not sure if there are many solo travelers here in the forum. But I enjoy solo travel a lot because of the freedom to move around and explore on my own.

Solo travel also means I get to meet people and locals. I'm usually quite cautious about this part, but my recent trip in NYC opened up a whole new world and experiences that I enjoy and treasure because I really just threw caution to the wind, and made the best of my time there.

Personally, I must admit, sex was great while on the road, and it does take away a little of the loneliness one gets from being on the road alone for very long. But it's tough letting the stranger go when he walks out of the apartment :/

But back to topic:

Holiday fling: aye or nay? Yes or no? :)

Aware66
27-05-2013, 04:59 AM
Yes but never do it raw. Always use protection.

t123
27-05-2013, 06:26 AM
Yes. Hopefully, I can go for my holiday trip to Korea this December, then can try.

quincy
27-05-2013, 07:19 AM
Yes with caution :D

curiouslala
27-05-2013, 07:39 AM
Yes. Condom please..

muscleboi
27-05-2013, 07:53 AM
yes, with condom and without getting drunk.

huhu123
27-05-2013, 08:39 AM
100% yes, rock and shake like crazy.

TempLust
27-05-2013, 09:15 AM
Yes...eons ago was staying in Grand Hyatt Seoul. Tried the club JJ in th basement. More hits than misses. Last night, picked up 2. Was wild, nearly missed my flight in the morning.

alan0338
27-05-2013, 09:35 AM
No! We shoudnt have sex with others besides our partner... :D :D

WithoutEuu
27-05-2013, 09:40 AM
Yes...eons ago was staying in Grand Hyatt Seoul. Tried the club JJ in th basement. More hits than misses. Last night, picked up 2. Was wild, nearly missed my flight in the morning.

Lai lei bro! Share some FR lei! :D:D

acidicavex
27-05-2013, 09:43 AM
If u are make yes if u are female have to be extra extra careful. There is a risk of being rape :(

Captainoceania77
27-05-2013, 11:28 AM
Better dont.Is better to be safe.

georgemagnum
27-05-2013, 01:05 PM
Definitely yes ...... No 2nd thots ........ No fling no counted .... But safe sex la ..... :D

gm

BiRd13
27-05-2013, 02:25 PM
Yes for sure... Again, protection is definitely needed :)

wally888
27-05-2013, 02:31 PM
Yes, remember to wipe ur mouth clean clean :D

alycia
27-05-2013, 07:52 PM
Yes. Hopefully, I can go for my holiday trip to Korea this December, then can try.

Good luck! ;)

Lai lei bro! Share some FR lei! :D:D

@TempLust: Hee hee! Sounds like a story many would want to hear!

If u are make yes if u are female have to be extra extra careful. There is a risk of being rape :(

That's very true. When I met the dude on the subway in NYC last year, I freaked out because he followed me for a couple of blocks around Times Square. I thought I was a goner!

lovecim
27-05-2013, 08:56 PM
my bro always told me this, what happens there stays there.

come back spore everything refresh haha! ;)

alycia
27-05-2013, 11:32 PM
my bro always told me this, what happens there stays there.

come back spore everything refresh haha! ;)

Haha, yes agree!

eeemen
28-05-2013, 03:01 AM
I would ask instead , ........why not? As long as you're safe! Cheers, ...............

TempLust
28-05-2013, 07:22 PM
Huh story ? Nothing much really lah. So many years ago, I cldn't even remember the details.

Was a 4 days 3 nights biz trip. My first time in Seoul and back then, Korean-pop dun even exist outside of Korea. Was recommended by my Sales guy that I shld definitely stay in Grand Hyatt and visit JJ if I can find the time.

1st Nite
Place was packed in the club and band hall. Looked like a goon cause most of the guys were in suit and I'm the only one in shirt and jeans. Found only one bar stool that was unoccupied in the club hall. So I gestured to this Korean girl sitting next to it to check if it was taken. She bee lee bah lah a whole string of Korean to me and I gave her a blur fuck look. Told her in English that I'm not Korean. She looked pleasantly surprised.

Thankfully she speaks some English. Took the seat next to her and with some difficulties, ordered myself a bottle a beer. The Korean girl was with another guy talking over some documents. Talking work I guessed. We were sitting in a row and she turned to my direction and asked where I was from. We spoke quite a bit as she was quite conversant in English. The guy with her felt ignored. Got frustrated and left.

Cont another day....

PeepingTom
28-05-2013, 11:23 PM
TS, should share about your fling experiences in NYC.. :D

TempLust
29-05-2013, 10:25 AM

Agree....think I'll not be writing till TS tells her part of her sex-ventures. :)

alycia
29-05-2013, 10:21 PM

Agree....think I'll not be writing till TS tells her part of her sex-ventures. :)

Aww, I got seen through! :P just thought it will be nice to hear some stories from others. Well I'm penning it at the moment but nothing spectacular. Patience! ;)

hitler
31-05-2013, 12:12 AM
Of course! But always use protection :)

TempLust
31-05-2013, 04:31 PM
Aww, I got seen through! :P just thought it will be nice to hear some stories from others. Well I'm penning it at the moment but nothing spectacular. Patience! ;)

Wwwahahahah....good. Show me urs and I'll show you mine. Will write mine and match you post for post. Deal ?

xman20
31-05-2013, 05:54 PM
I guess one would have to differentiate between a "commercial" holiday fling or one that occurs by chance!

Commercial ones are more sure and "safer" but are definitely less exciting!

I am a romantic at heart and I think that the lead up events and the flirting etc bring much more enjoyment and pleasure... But as previously mentioned, one never knows who the 'stranger' really is and is capable of doing!

Sis Alycia ... I wait with bated breath your report of your adventures!!!

Quick ... get on i!!! Ha ha ha

TempLust
07-06-2013, 09:59 PM

Hey sis, I'm almost done with mine. Waiting for you to take the lead first since its ur thread.

This weekend, 闭关 and finish up your adventures for us to read, OK ?

Rain-Men
08-06-2013, 01:03 AM
Yes! I will..but must wear raincoat lar...:D

TempLust
09-06-2013, 02:21 PM
After finished writing. I discovered that a lotta things that I remembered was what happened before and after. I remembered the fishing but not the fish and what I actually did. So those after the description of wild nights in bed. You can skip reading my post.

Cont fom earlier...

Talk a bit of cock telling each other what we do for a living. Had a couple of drinks and she was getting feely and touchy. Patting my hand, slapping my arms and laughing at my dumb ass jokes. Think was abt 10pm and the dance music started. Dragged me to the dance floor and we were dirty dancing. Shiok !!!

Got back to the bar after a couple of songs. We had some more drinks and by now she is pretty comfortable with a lot more physical contacts. She was practically leaning on me while sipping our drinks.

Getting difficult to chat from the loud dance music. We had to shout to talk. Even shouting it was barely audible. She lean over and talk into my ear, her ample boobs pressing onto my forearm. Her breath blowing into my ear. Marikita !!!

She asked where I was staying. I just pointed upwards. She looked pleasantly surprised. Told me she heard the rooms here are very nice.

Told her my impression of the room. Nice but kinda old and my opinion as compared to other hotels I've stayed before.

She frown and I tot she couldn't hear me well or couldn't understand my English. Tried explaining again and I got myself a bigger frown and exasperated look.

Then it hit me. How stupid can I be.

alycia
09-06-2013, 11:05 PM
Wwwahahahah....good. Show me urs and I'll show you mine. Will write mine and match you post for post. Deal ?

I guess one would have to differentiate between a "commercial" holiday fling or one that occurs by chance!

Commercial ones are more sure and "safer" but are definitely less exciting!

I am a romantic at heart and I think that the lead up events and the flirting etc bring much more enjoyment and pleasure... But as previously mentioned, one never knows who the 'stranger' really is and is capable of doing!

Sis Alycia ... I wait with bated breath your report of your adventures!!!

Quick ... get on i!!! Ha ha ha

Hey sis, I'm almost done with mine. Waiting for you to take the lead first since its ur thread.

This weekend, 闭关 and finish up your adventures for us to read, OK ?

Woah! I better catch up! I'll probably post tomorrow evening; it has been a hectic week juggling things around! :)

babelover99
10-06-2013, 08:39 AM
i know a lot of bros who use holiday trips as a chance to have as many flings, due to totally NSA

illimitable
10-06-2013, 12:29 PM

Yes. JJ Mahoney is the place. Only setback is the drinks are ex and you need to buy quite some drinks before you get to lay them.

unsung80
10-06-2013, 01:16 PM
Big YES for me.

Wintermelontea
10-06-2013, 01:47 PM
yes..............

kingofcocksters
10-06-2013, 01:56 PM
as long as totally NSA, should be okay

TempLust
10-06-2013, 04:01 PM
Woah! I better catch up! I'll probably post tomorrow evening; it has been a hectic week juggling things around! :)

I asked if she wanted to see my room for herself. That went through and I got her smile as an answer. Held her by the waist and headed for my room.

Once in my room, I was kinda clueless what's next. I stared at her and had a blank looked. She pulled my shirt along with me towards her and kissed me on my lips.

Think next was pure male instinct kicking in. The rest was a blur that I cldn't quite recall what happened. Mingling and tangling of our bodies. Pure senseless fucking. I didn't had any condoms with me...so was done raw. Fuck....rest....wash up...tease and fuck again. Spilled all my spawn on her bust and then her ass....horny but not crazy to creampie her. Raw alone already jialat liao, she didn't seems to care that I didn't have a condom. Slot me in before I even knew it.

Doze off after the 2nd round and by the time I woke up. She was already gone. Just left me a note with her contact number on it.

Ok sis, I gave you my 1st night liao. You must be reponsible ok ? Sob...sob.

Hahahaha hahahhaa !!!

cummybrainoff
10-06-2013, 04:07 PM
Yes, had some luck & manage a few foc in China, Thailand, States, Malaysia...

cummybrainoff
10-06-2013, 04:30 PM
Have been lurking for yrs in this forum, think it is time I contribute some short & direct action stories.

was in doing a 14days N.West China silk route back in Jun 2000. I was in Urumqi, stanying in a SG own 5* whit its front line female svc staff all in sarong kabaya, Can't remember the hotel name liao.

it was Day 4 & I was in Urumqi, XinJian, China. as they all follow the same time zone as Beijing which is thousands of miles East & it was summer so 10pm there was still hot & bright like hot afternoon in SG. Couldn't sleep after a good dinner & beer, i roam the area ard the hotel. while walking through vineyard look alike (bamboo with grapes hanging & plenty of wine on sale) spotted a corner with large gp of 10~12 syt i naturally drift in & try to chat up with 1 of them. arm with my SG Chinese I was standing out like a Dick among a batch of pussies, i began feeling the heat due to the sudden flash of fresh blood to my little head.
cant remember how the conversation was abt but it somehow when on to them asking abt the 5* hotel i was staying in. curious & envious, eventually they were requesting if i could check out my rm. coming up with some excuses that i cant possibily bring in a banch of locals & in the end 3 of them was left & daring enough to follow me back to my room (sorry bros but there wasn't any 4some action :p)

Iridium
10-06-2013, 06:16 PM
yes and safe...

Iridium
10-06-2013, 06:17 PM
I'm not sure if there are many solo travelers here in the forum. But I enjoy solo travel a lot because of the freedom to move around and explore on my own.

Solo travel also means I get to meet people and locals. I'm usually quite cautious about this part, but my recent trip in NYC opened up a whole new world and experiences that I enjoy and treasure because I really just threw caution to the wind, and made the best of my time there.

Personally, I must admit, sex was great while on the road, and it does take away a little of the loneliness one gets from being on the road alone for very long. But it's tough letting the stranger go when he walks out of the apartment :/

But back to topic:

Holiday fling: aye or nay? Yes or no? :)

thanks for sharing... hope you have more fun...

alycia
10-06-2013, 08:40 PM
When my relationship of 4 years ended, I was devastated. For weeks after, my girl friends kept me company while I shopped and ate compulsively, pretending I was ok. But there was a void of 4 years. I had forgotten how to be myself. It was during this time when my friend, Eric, texted me. Eric and I met during a scuba diving trip. Both of us were attracted to each other physically, but I kept my distance. Over time, however, we grew closer. After one drunken night at his place, both of us broke all barriers. It was the most aggressive sexual encounter I ever had (story for another time! ;) ).

“How are you holding up, babe?”

I sighed, and stabbed at my phone. “Not too good.”

“Come over. You’ll like it here in Manhattan. I’ll pay for your flight.”

I smiled, “No thank you. There’s no such thing as a free lunch ;) I’ll buy my own ticket.”

“I’ll see you at the airport. You can stay at my apartment.”

Within a week, I was off.

When I landed JFK International Airport, it was a lovely summer day. True to his words, Eric was waiting for me in a yellow taxi. He pulled me into a hug, and gave me a peck on my cheek. He loaded my luggage into the boot and gave the taxi driver directions to his place. Eric stayed in a studio apartment at Mideast Manhattan. It was cozy and I was in love with the place as soon as I stepped through the door. As I took off my jacket and hanged it on the coat rack, Eric helped me shift my luggage next to his bed. He gestured at it. “I hope you don’t mind sharing,” he told me. I smiled and shook my head, before letting him know I would like to wash up.

After a quick shower, I was ready to go out again. He told me he had to go back to his office, and if I could wait, he could show me around after that. I agreed and we left the apartment together. We took a train to Grand Central Station before walking towards his office building. The building was old but quaint, overlooking the cityscape. Eric was right; I could do with a change. I felt him right behind me, his warm breath on the back of my neck.

“How do you like it?” He asked me, his arms around my waist.

“It is beautiful,” I replied quietly. It was a long time since anyone had touched me. Eric's hands wandered down my hips; his fingers reached for the zip on my jeans. “What are you doing?” I breathed as I turned towards him. Of course I knew what he was doing; it was a rhetorical question. He leaned in for a kiss. My lips yielded; I was hungry. It didn’t take him long to undo the buttons on my jeans. I stepped out of them as his fingers found their way pass my already wet underwear. They slid easily inside of me, and I let out a sigh. His usually aggressive kisses were gentle that day. His lips brushed across the naked skin of my neck and towards my ear. “I miss you, babe,” he whispered. I held him like a child as he continued to work his fingers inside – slowly first, and then, building up the rhythm.

alycia
10-06-2013, 08:49 PM
thanks for sharing... hope you have more fun...

I hope so too! :P

alycia
11-06-2013, 08:33 AM
I returned his kisses, which had built up in intensity. I was abandoning myself to the lust within. After all, I was free – free after 4 years… although deep down I knew I was merely filling up my void inside with carnal desires. I was sure Eric was doing the same for himself. We were, but, two empty and broken persons trying to find comfort in each other. Our hands fumbled, as we tried to undo his belt and his pants. We broke away, and giggled at our feeble attempt. “You’re getting out of touch,” I told him playfully, when I finally got his pants undone. Sliding them to his knees, I knelt down and began to plant kisses around the inside of his thighs, before taking his manhood in my mouth. Slowly, I licked the head, circling it with the tip of my tongue, before tracing a line down to the base the shaft. His fingers wrapped around my hair. I nibbled the sides of the shaft, before taking his whole dick in.

He filled my mouth. I sucked the head, before working my way down slowly and back up again. His hands wrapped around my head and he began to pump his dick in and out of my mouth. Suddenly, he withdrew and pulled me to my feet. Planting a kiss on my mouth, he adjusted my position. I felt his head teased my already wet slit before his male appendage slipped inside.

My body welcomed the intrusion. We moved, body against body, feeling each other intimately. I could feel my own wetness around my thighs, dripping down his man parts and onto the carpet. His hands gripped the sides of my hip as he grinded hard against me. When we were both spent, we broke apart. The insides of my thighs were sticky with both our fluids. Clumsily, I made my way to the bathroom to clean up while he finished his work in his office. As the afternoon grew into evening, both of us left the office together, hand in hand.

TempLust
12-06-2013, 10:44 AM
Dun break your rhythm....let u finish first then I cont ?

alycia
12-06-2013, 09:58 PM
Dun break your rhythm....let u finish first then I cont ?

Haha, I did a word count and I ran for some 7000 words on my own document! Its going to be many long posts!

TempLust
13-06-2013, 11:00 AM
Haha, I did a word count and I ran for some 7000 words on my own document! Its going to be many long posts!

Mine just 3 nites. Think can finish up fast. Cannot match ur 7k. Long post, finish up fast so you can have a continual stream of ur sexventure.

2nd nite
Throughout the day was contemplating whether if I shld call her. Decided that I shld hit JJ again to try my luck.

After work head straight to Lotte, Myeong Dong and dinner. Headed back to the hotel and contemplating of I shld stick with my biz suit or change outta it. Decided on the later and out I go. Was getting pretty late, think the dance session oughta have started by now.

The crowd was thinner. Plenty of space and lacking in girls. Notice the place seems to be quite a haunt for OL. Found out from the waiter and bartender that the previous night was ladies nite.

So just sat around and enjoyed the people watching. There's a number of all girls group of 4-5. Lone wolf here...can't hunt a pack. Else....lone wolf might actually get devoured by a pride of lioness. Hahahha. I boh Ji.

Then there was this girl that came to the bar to order a drink. Got her drink and sat back facing me looking at the dance floor. This part about her I remember clearly cause that's what made her stood out from the rest.

Tall and lanky, 1.75m. White t-shirt and tattered jeans with leather bracelets wrapped round her wrist. Long, hazel brown and wild wavy hair. She was covered in perspire from all the dancing. Rock babe.....wwoo la lah. She rocks but can I rock her ?

Chatted her up by talking music. She didn't brush me off, good sign. She can't speak English and intersperse it with Korean which I know nuts abt. End up, a lotta sign and body language to communicate. Which wasn't too bad as the music was too loud to talk anywhere.

Then she said, her friend waiting for her and she gotta go. There stood this long hair Korean dude (to the waist kinda long) with tattoos and all kinda chains at the exit. I'm like fuck, Korean yakuza !?!? Was contemplating what I should do next. Told her I wanna head back to my room too and walked her to the exit. Said hi to Mr Long Hair and I double up in heading back to my room. Checking back every few steps toile sure no one is following me.

Mission fail. Thought abt calling the girl from the night before. As it was already pass midnight and I still gotta get up for work the next day. Guai guai washed up and went to bed.

TempLust
14-06-2013, 10:26 AM
Ok...let me finish up at one go. After that TS, it's all yours.

3rd Nite
Again decided to try my luck again instead of calling the girl from the 1st night.

As it was a Friday nite. The place was packed and there was hardly even anywhere to sit. Noticed that there were quite a number of foreigners in the joint and the band hall was packed with almost 75% Ang Moh. So I stuck with the dance hall, grabbed a beer and ogle at the hot bodies grooving to the dance beats.

Finally found a empty bar stool and sat there with my drink. Left and right was a mixed group crowd. Quite a few good looking ladies but they've got guys accompanying them.

Noticed a Chinese guy with some Ang Moh guy with them. All in biz suit. From the way he speaks, another Singaporean. In his late 40s or 50s and he was like hitting on the girls around and trying to help hooked up for his Ang Moh friends. It's OK if he was suave abt it but he was outright crude. Overbeard him trying to hit on 2 office girls that was standing right behind me. Started off with offering to buy them drinks. When the girls declined politely, he started offering them money. The girls totally ignored him.

The prick actually had the galls to shout a across to his Ang Moh friends

"Dun worry, they just want money !!!"

I was like WTF. Fucking disgrace !!! I was absolutely disgusted by the fuckers behavior and could not help retorting back.

"Hey !!! You are not the only one that speaks English here OK !!!"

Seeing another Singaporean in the midst. He at least understood the meaning of embarrassment and walked off with his Ang Moh friends to check out the band hall.

I went back to my beer. After a couple of sips, I felt someone nudging my back. I turned around and it was the 2 girls that the guy was hitting on earlier. They smiled and said "Thank You."

I said it was ok and just found the guy to be mr extremely rude. No idea if they even understood me.

As it turned out, they spoke a little english and if I spoke in slow short sentences. They can understand me fine.

I apologized for my fellow Singaporean and that built into a chat about Singapore and Korea.

Cldn't remember exactly how they looked like. Just your typical Korean office girl. One tall and another that is shorter.

The taller looks more sultry and the shorter one the more girlish. We went from chatting to me teaching them how to play 5, 10 with the loser drinking as forfeit.

I can't drink like Koreans so it was lucky they started playing a game I know first. They did most of the drinking then asked to switch game.

They taught me a game and once I understood it. We started playing for drinks. Was losing quite a bit but they were pretty high from losing earlier and their reaction was getting slow. Once i got the hang of the game, I started on a winning streak again and they were downing the drinks.

Despite their looks, the shorter girl can hold her liquor much better. The taller girl were getting real tipsy and she was having trouble sitting upright. Leaning all over the shorter girl. She called for time out and just collapse on the bar.

The shorter girl was laughing and teasing her. She kinda lost her sense of humor when after shouting and nudging. The taller girl simply refused to wake up. We left her as she was and hope she will be able to sleep it off. We waited about 30mins and after much nudging, the tall girl does not seem like she was anywhere close to sobering up.

The shorter girl was getting really worried as to what to do. There was no way she was going to be able to carry the taller girl anywhere. I offered my help to carry the taller girl to taxi stand and the shorter girl agreed.

Both of us had to carry her at the same time to get her outta the club. She had totally passed out. We had her arms around us and we were practically dragging her. The movement and what not must had been really uncomfortable for the tall girl. Half way across the lobby, she started throwing up.

TempLust
14-06-2013, 10:27 AM
Thank goodness her head was downwards and all her puke was thrown on herself, sparing me and the shorter girl her regurgitated spew. I was cursing under my breath and the shorter girl just let go a string of Korean words which I'm pretty sure is as expletive as the words I was swearing.

Now the shorter girl is really at a loss as to what to do. I pointed upwards and issued an order "Room.". She was arguing with that and followed
my direction in dragging the taller
girl to my room.

By the time we were in our room, both of us were perspiring profusely. We just dropped her at the entrance of my room's toilet. I pointed to the toilet and asked "Wash ?"

I left her with the tall girl and went to grabbed some water to drink. When I came back with a bottle of water to offer the shorter girl. They were still at the entrance of my toilet.

The taller girl was wearing a one piece dress. The shorter girl had managed to remove the top portion of her dress but did not had the strength to pull the whole dress off.

She was looking at me pleadingly and I lifted the taller girl off her butt so the the shorter girl can pull off the dress. With her just in her bra and panties. I tried to carry her into the toilet and the shorter girl came in to help was her up.

Initially I thought she was just gonna wash her face of the puke. She unclasped her bra, threw it on the heap where the tall girl's dress was and started cleaning her chest area as well. I kept my hands to myself and just hold up the tall girl as the short girl did the cleaning.

Once she was done, she toweled her dry and looked at me "Bed."

Together we carried the taller girl to my bed in just her panties and dumped her there. The shorter girl took a look at her half naked friend and then stared at me with x-ray like eyes. She was assessing if I could be trusted. She turned around and went back into the toilet. Next, I could hear the water running. She must be trying to clean up her friends dress and bra.

It was until now that I had a good look at the taller girl. She had this wonderfully lacy and skimpy tongs on her. I could see her camel toe from where I was sitting. I found myself getting a hard on with some wonderful lusty thoughts running in my head.

I didn't move from my seat and just sat there staring at her camel toe. Unknowing the shorter was done and was looking at what I was staring at.

She gave me a stern and disapproving look.

I was caught by surprised and replied : "What ?"

She : "Bad !"

TempLust
14-06-2013, 10:29 AM
Me pointing at the taller girl : "Underwear....sexy. "

She actually chuckled....I decided to try something bold.

Pointing at her : "You, sexy ?"

She frowned...I tot jialat liao.

Then her face kinda light up and smiled : "Better !"

WTF, she frowned cause didn't know the right English word to use.

Now that I seem to be on the right course. I decided to try my luck further and see if I can press all the right buttons.

Me : "See ?"
Her : "No." giggling and point at tall girl.
Me with a cheeky grin pointed at her : "Better !"
She struck a pose : "Sexy ?"
Me : "Very !"
She turned with her back facing me and started hiking up her skirt : "Good ?"

She was wearing a g-string and I could see the bottom half of her wonderfully round perky bottom.

Me : "More ?"
She pointed at me : "Sexy ?"

I unbuttoned my shirt and left it opened at the front without taking it off.

Pointed back at her :"Same ?"

This has got to be the most erotic single syllabus dialogue I've ever had.

She was wearing a skirt and a business shirt. She untucked her shirt and started unbuttoning them. Imitating me, leaving it opened in the front without taking her shirt off.

I put my hand on my chest area : "Not same. "

She grinned, reached back and unclasped her bra. Took it off and threw it at me : "Same."

I took off my shirt and threw it at her : "Hahaha...not same."

She caught my shirt and was laughing along with me.

Sportingly, she took off her shirt too and threw it at me while using my shirt to cover her chest area.

She : "Hahahhaha...same !!!"
I pull off my pants and threw it at her, she just let it dropped on the ground : "No !!! Not same !!! Hahhaha !!!"

TempLust
14-06-2013, 10:31 AM
In just my underwear, my raging hard on must be very obvious to her. She unzipped her skirt, unclasped it and let it dropped to the ground. Kicking it to my direction.

Turned around, wiggling her g-string butt : "Same......"

Then pointed at my underwear and purring seductively : "Same ? Hehhehee..."

I took off my underwear and set it aside. Now my hard on was in full glory of her sight. She was giggling and mighty please that I am now naked before she was.

Me pointing back at her : "Same."

She gestured that I should cover
my eyes. I did what I was told and waited in anticipation.

I felt a small piece of clothing that was thrown in my face. Uncovered my eyes and I was indeed holding on to a small lacy panty.

Looked at the shorter girl but she was still wearing g-string. I was puzzled and she burst into a laughing fit at my confusion.

I looked towards the taller girl. She had taken the taller girl's panty off and threw it at me instead.

I laughed at her cheekiness and made a dash at her : "Cheat !!!"

escaflower
14-06-2013, 01:22 PM
Wow.. cool.. way to go bro.. write more pls.. heehee... kill my boredom in this hot afternoon

alycia
15-06-2013, 06:01 PM
Mine just 3 nites. Think can finish up fast. Cannot match ur 7k. Long post, finish up fast so you can have a continual stream of ur sexventure.

You're on the roll!

I'm trying to cut mine down; there's my yummy friend and also the drop dead gorgeous actor I met :D~~~ *flying drool*

alycia
15-06-2013, 06:29 PM
I'll go straight to the first time I met hottie then! :3

--- ---

The next few days in NYC passed easily. The routines of the days were pretty much the same. I would leave the apartment with Eric in the morning: he would head for work, and I, to the various places of interests, or whatever agenda I had for the day. In the evenings, he would get take-outs for dinner. Sometimes I would go back in time for dinner with him. Other evenings, I would catch a play and return to the apartment after 11. We would talk like any couple did, and sometimes had some crazy sex.

It was no different that Thursday morning when I left the apartment. I took a slow walk from Eric’s apartment towards the train station. The journey from the subway station to Grand Central Station was uneventful. As I consulted my journal, I made my way towards the platform where I would take the S train to Times Square for brunch. That was when I ran into a plaid shirt back attached to a very pretty face. I stumbled and apologised to the plaid shirt back. Embarrassed, I moved away slightly. But the pretty face only smiled. Soon, a low rumble echoed through the platform and the train pulled up at the platform with a hiss. A jumble of human beings moved out of the opened doors. When it cleared, I got up the train and found myself a seat. As I put away my journal, I was acutely aware that the plaid shirt back with a pretty face was staring at me. Our eyes met; he smiled again. I panicked, and ducked my head into my bag, pretending to dig for something. Thankfully, the train ride from Grand Central Station to Times Square was a quick one. As soon as the train came to a stop, I hurried out and headed for the exit. All this while, I was acutely aware that this stranger was close behind me.

As I walked out of the subway station to the ground level, the stranger finally caught up with me. I quickened my pace, but he reached out and held my arm. I turned around, ready to scream.

“Hi, can I talk to you?”

The scream that had build up within me disappeared. I was taken aback. Swallowing, I answered, “Sure.”

“My name is Rhys. What’s yours?” He put his hand out, and I took it in a daze, before replying, “Ally.” After the exchange of pleasantries, we made our way out of the station. “Can I walk with you, Ally?” he added. I nodded, and both of us turned towards the traffic junction near the GAP store. We stopped at the traffic lights, and I realized I had no idea where I wanted to go. I looked around and then at Rhys.

“I was going to get brunch,” I told him. “Do you recommend anything here?” When the lights turned, he walked me across the road towards a small café. Entering the busy place, we stopped at a table and chatted for a bit. I was starting to feel comfortable with this young man. After a while, we parted ways, but not before he wrote me his number and email. His face fell, however, when I explained to him that I was on a vacation and I didn’t have a local number. Instead, I gave him my email. He had hoped that I was living in one of the states around US, but I wasn’t. By the time he left me alone in the café, I felt my heart stirred a little. All I could remember of him were his beautiful deep brown eyes.

It was late in the evening when I finally returned to Eric’s apartment. I had brought back some dinner for him since he was too tired to buy dinner. As I hanged up my jacket in his closet, he reached over and pulled me into a hug. His laptop was left on the bed; his screen was showing a porn clip he had been watching before I came in, and he had a hard-on. Eric planted a wet, sloppy kiss on my cheek, before pushing my head down to his crotch, “Suck me, babe.”

Aww, not now, I thought, resisting slightly. I was hungry and tired. I felt a slight pressure on my head. Eric wasn’t going to let up so easily.

I started working on his head, lightly sucking it. But Eric had other ideas. He was impatient; he held the sides of my head, and began sliding his penis in and out of my mouth. He pushed the shaft all the way into my mouth. When I tried to move my head back, Eric held me down, burying my nose in the stubbles around his crotch. He held firm; I could feel the drool in my mouth coming out.

“I love your blowjobs, babe,” he grunted as he let go slightly and began to fuck my mouth. I had no time to react and just let him kept going. After all, Eric had taken me in every orifice in the years I had known him. He mashed my face into his crotch, rubbing my saliva over my face. Then, he pushed my face into his asshole and made me rimmed him. Not one of my favourite things, but at least, Eric kept himself clean.

After a while, he withdrew, pulled me up and laid me against his bed before pawing at my clothes and body. I parted my legs for him; he went down on me and began to tease. Just as I was about to hit home, Eric clamped his teeth down on my pussy lips. I shrieked and closed my knees. He pulled my knees apart, and laid himself on top of me. His caresses were frantic – he was groping at every part he could. His fingers found their way toward the abused and wet slit. A finger slid in, then another. I struggled, but he pinned me down with his weight. A third finger found its way in; I felt stretched and gasped. I whimpered as he withdrew his fingers from my hole and pushed his fingers into my mouth. By now, his penis had impaled me, and I found myself rocking and responding to this rather rough yet erotic dance. Suddenly, he withdrew. My eyes flew opened, and I groaned. It was getting good. He only smiled at me as I gave him a pleading look.

“Please Eric,” I found myself begging. My body ached for the release he had built. I was still pinned down by him: his hands were on my shoulders, and his knees were between mine. Very slowly, he teased my already wet pussy with the head of his penis. I let out a whimper of frustration. He wasn’t going to give in! “Please!” I implored once more, louder.

It was getting unbearable. Eric leaned down; his lips nibbling the sides of my neck, down to my collarbone and then my chest. I breathed in sharply when I felt his lips touched my warm skin. All this while, his eyes never left me as he continued teasing me. His legs held mine apart. I could feel my own wetness soaking the sheets. I could feel the wetness pooling under me.

I finally cried out, “Fuck me, Eric! Please!!” He took up my plea and pummeled my pussy. Hard. The smacking of his body against mine was loud in the apartment. Not one to be quiet, we moaned and blasphemed throughout the act (I swear that was one of our 'dirtiest bedroom talk' ever!). As he was about to come, he pulled me up and shoved his penis into my mouth and ejaculated onto my tongue. It was only after I swallowed everything that he released me from his crotch. After that, he held me against him, and teased me for wetting his bed. I blushed. That night, I slept soundly in his arms, on the freshly laundered sheet, my spent body against his.

alycia
15-06-2013, 06:41 PM
The next morning, I woke up after Eric had left the apartment. It was a cold morning although summer in NYC. Eric had been sweet enough to tuck another warm blanket around me before he left for work. I felt lazy and decided to take things easy for a change on that day. Turning on my laptop, I decided to check my mail quickly. There were several junk mails that I cleared out, before I started going through one mail after another.

It wasn’t long when I came to an unfamiliar one, dated the day before, from a certain Rhys. Then it clicked – the brown-eyed stranger from the train station. How could I have forgotten? I opened the mail and read through the contents. It was a simple greeting mail. Apparently, Rhys had to fly to Chicago for his work that day, but he would be back the following day. Would I like to meet? He added that he would like to meet me before I left for Singapore. I quickly typed a reply back, making arrangements to meet. Then I turned off the laptop and got ready to go out.

The day passed without much event. I saw a play on Broadway in the afternoon, and decided to catch another one in the evening. After purchasing the evening show at TKTS, I stopped at the Starbucks for a coffee and to check my directions. And while I was at it, checked my mails (Yay for free wi-fi at Starbucks in NYC). Rhys had replied again. He would meet me the next day outside the Apple store near Central Park. We could hang out before he goes for his work in the afternoon. I confirmed the meeting time and place, before heading for my show.

When I returned to the apartment, Eric was having a whiskey by the window. He greeted me with his usual kiss while I packed my things away. As I got undressed, he asked me how my day went.

“It was good.” I told him about the plays I saw, and also added the contact with Rhys. “You won’t mind me meeting him, will you?” I asked Eric. I just had to be sure. We had always been very clear about our relationship, and had, a long time ago, laid down very clear rules and boundaries. But these few days, I wasn’t sure – it felt almost as if we were a couple, and yet, we weren’t. He was ok.

“Just be safe,” he told me.

The next morning, I dressed as carefully as I could. I took my time to apply my makeup and curled my hair. I wasn’t dressing to kill; I just wanted to look my best. Finally when I was done, I took out the map, and traced the route from Eric’s apartment to Central Park. It was six blocks away, approximately 30 minutes if I walked. Since the weather was good, I decided that was the way to go.

The lovely thing about Manhattan was that one couldn’t really get lost in the city even if you tried. The signs were clear and it didn’t take me long to find the Apple store. It was opposite the main entrance of Central Park. A tall lovely statue overlooked an open courtyard. Around the courtyard, there were several horses and carriages – probably novelty rides for tourists or couples, similar to those gondola rides at Venice. I sat outside the store and waited. Would Rhys come?

The minute hand on my watch ticked closer to our meeting time. Our meeting time came and went. During this time, I had made friends with several other people hanging outside the store. A lady from UK had struck up a very wonderful conversation with me. I checked my watch once more and my heart sank – maybe Rhys wasn’t going to show up. Maybe he had forgotten. Maybe… Someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around. It was Rhys. I smiled.

“Sorry, I was running a little late,” he said as I got to my feet. “I came down from Queens -- that is where I stay," he explained as he took my hand. "I was afraid you had left.”

We walked towards the entrance and into the park. We wandered aimlessly around the park, and chatted animatedly -- philosophy, humanities and arts. In the course of the conversation, I found out that Rhys was an accomplished actor, and he had been flying around various states in US for his work. He was also half-Chilean and half-American, hence the lovely exotic look. By noon, both of us had run out of places to explore in the park, and he suggested lunch.

Lunch was a lovely affair. We took a train downtown, towards West Village. He brought me to a cozy restaurant serving Mediterranean and Arabic food and we shared several courses together. When the bill came, he paid. I felt embarrassed and offered to tip (After all, actors don’t get paid much in USA, contrary to belief). As the day slowly wound down to late afternoon, Rhys told me he had to go. He had an audition. We took the train from NYU back to Grand Central Station, and he walked me to the Terminal (as I had wanted to visit the Oyster Bar for dinner at Grand Central Terminal). Stopping at the staircase, we looked into the foyer of the bustling station for a while. The late afternoon sun shone through the old majestic windows behind us.

“Thank you,” I told him quietly. There wasn’t much to say; I didn’t know what else to say. But I meant every word, and I wanted him to understand. “I enjoyed myself.”

“I did too,” Rhys answered. There was a slight pause. “Will I see you again?” I gave him a confused look. In a way, I had wanted to see him again but was afraid to voice out. He caught it, and took my hand in his. He kissed my fingers, like any gentleman would. “When are you leaving?”

“Next Tuesday,” I said quietly. Time had flown. I had to return to reality soon. “Next Tuesday evening.”

“Can I see you before you leave?” Rhys asked, his fingers interlaced with mine. I nodded. He reached forward and gave me a hug. His strong arms wrapped tightly around my thin body. I held him around his waist, and buried my face against his shoulder. I was no longer afraid of him. He felt comfortable. In fact, Rhys felt like a part of me – that missing puzzle. I felt a gentle nibble against my neck, and then his lip against my ear. I pulled back slightly, feeling bashful as I looked into his brown eyes. I was lost – so very lost. And the next moment, he leaned in and his lips met mine.

Hesitant at first. And then his tongue slowly began to explore my lips. I opened my mouth a little, and he introduced his tongue into my mouth. Gently, I sucked on his lips – lower first, and then upper, and then his tongue. The kiss deepened; he pulled me closer and tighter into his embrace. My fingers on my left hand danced lightly against his forearms; my other hand found his nape. My fingers wandered, and they intertwined with his soft brown hair. I didn’t want us to stop. Everything around me seemed to quiet and dull. Everything felt unreal. Time seemed to freeze in this kiss. I felt as if I was pulled into a capsule, away from the world.

Finally we pulled away.

“That was amazing,” he breathed. "You're beautiful. I'm very drawn to you." I blushed and gave him a gentle peck on the cheek in response; I was never one with words. “I’ll see you on Tuesday morning with breakfast. Send me your address,” Rhys told me. He released me from his embrace, put on his cap, and walked away. I watched him go, and felt a dull ache in my heart.

alycia
15-06-2013, 07:17 PM
“How did your day go?” Eric asked me when he got home. I was already in the apartment, curled up in bed, reading.

“The oysters were good,” I answered in jest, as I turned a page. I knew what he was asking, but I wasn’t going to tell Eric. I wanted to keep the feelings that happened today with Rhys inside of me.

“Tell me about that guy… What’s his name?” Eric lit up a cigarette and sat down at the edge of the bed near me.

“Rhys,” I finally said as I sat up and put the book away. “I just googled him. Apparently, he’s an actor. Does quite a bit of TV work and commercials. Apparently, he’s fluent in English and Spanish.” I did a search and brought up the results, before turning the laptop towards Eric. “Oh, I think he’s probably between 34 to 40… look… he’s got his bachelors in 1990s and his graduate studies in 2001…”

Eric stabbed his cigarette in the ashtray.

“What’s the matter?” I asked him, as I put the laptop away. “Are you jealous?”

Eric laughed. “Of course not,” he told me. “We don’t get jealous over such things.” He pulled me to my feet. “But if you feel guilty about going out with someone, we can have some bathroom sex to make up for it.” He pulled me into the bathroom with him despite my protests.

--- ---

Tuesday finally came.

That morning, I packed and unpacked my luggage several times. While in the midst of packing, the doorbell rang and I hurried to the door to open it. Rhys was at the door, with a grocery bag. I let him into the apartment, and we set up the table for breakfast. As we ate, we talked and chatted about things under the sun. It wasn’t long before breakfast was cleared. I poured out a cup of coffee for Rhys, and sat down on the chair next to him.

“So what do you want to do now?” Rhys asked me, as he played with the mug. I took a sip of my drink.

“I don’t know,” I answered. There was nothing to do in the apartment; I hadn’t planned that far ahead.

There was a slight clatter as Rhys placed his mug on the table and pulled my chair towards him. “I really like you a lot,” He told me bluntly.

“I really like you too...” I found myself rambling in my nervousness. It was true. I had enjoyed his company; my conversation with him had surpassed an epic conversation. We discussed, debated, discoursed and shared insights. And I was comfortable to be me around him; I didn’t have to pretend.

Rhys pulled me nearer, and leaned forward. I stopped talking. I sat very straight in my chair. “Ally, I’m attracted to you,” he said in a whisper that only I could hear.

I closed my eyes. He kissed me.

His kisses were different this time. If his kisses at the train station were hesitant and searching, his kisses that day were more certain. There was still a searching, yet it wasn’t just search he was looking for; he was exploring, trying to figure out what I could give. I returned his kisses with every passion I could muster within me. I tried to pour my self into my kisses. He accepted them. Greedily. His hands slipped under my tank top. I could feel him smile through the kisses. He pulled away enough to murmur, “No bra?”

I pressed myself against him. He lifted me up and carried me over to Eric’s bed.

Laying me on the clean sheet, Rhys began to explore my body through my clothes. He slowly undressed me, like a child unwrapping a present while planting kisses on me. A little conscious, I helped him out of his own shirt and jeans. He was gorgeous -- a body befitting of a Roman god. Next to him, I was merely a child. I was conscious of my own body. Even though I was comfortable in my own skin, I was still ashamed of my lack of chest and my narrow hips. It was clear that Rhys had more bedroom experience than me – would he compare me with the other girls he had slept with? But he seemed not to bother, and lowered himself, as I parted my knees, giving him access to my southerly regions. Slowly he explored me, first with his fingers and then his tongue. I gripped the sheets with as my back arched, willing Rhys to take more of me.

His tongue flicked against my clit several times; it was pleasure like I had not felt in a long time. I sighed; I felt him licked my slit, and then I felt his tongue inside. My hips bucked. He came up, and kissed my mouth – my body fluid mixed with our saliva. I felt him positioned himself over me, and then with a gentle motion, Rhys entered me.

It was the gentlest, one I had not had in a long time. No man had taken me in his arms in the same way Rhys had… Well, except once. With my ex-boyfriend. As Rhys's hip moved in rhythm to mine, I felt him hitting the spot inside. I sighed and moaned in pleasure at every movement; he suckled at every inch of naked skin he could access. After a while, he pulled me up into a sitting position and held me close, as he continued to move me up and down his erected manhood. For a while we kept at it, before we tumbled into the sheets playfully like two children.

I turned onto my tummy, and Rhys was on top of me. He held my hips and entered me from behind. I let out a soft whine. When Eric took me in the doggy style, he had dominated me to show me his power over me, and that my body was for him to use and pleasure in any way he liked. When Rhys took me from behind, it was a pleasurable moment and a different power over me. I felt the deep penetration, his head hitting against the spot on my wall within. I gasped at each stroke. I felt his fingers massaging my engorged clit. Then he drew away and held both my breasts as he continued his strokes: in, out, in, out. I arched my back and leaned downwards; he released my breasts, traced a finger down my body, milked my clit again with both hands this time. I felt my juice dripped down my thighs, down onto the clean sheets, staining the bed. Still Rhys kept at the rhythm: in, out, in, out, in, out. His hands were now on my butt, pulling both cheeks apart, exposing my butthole to him. Still, in and out of my lovehole. I felt myself trembled. It was getting too much. I released a pool of clear liquid on to the bed, driven by his rhythmic pumping of my pussy. It was the most intense orgasms I had ever felt. Eric might have made me come many times in our sessions – but he did it through domination and pain. With Rhys, I came from pleasure.

My knees eventually buckled – I lay on the wet patch on the bed. Rhys picked me up and caressed me. Leaning back, he placed me on top of him, and I rode him. His hips rose to meet mine. It went on, the beat never breaking. I didn’t want us to end. “I love you, baby,” Rhys said to me, as he moved my hip up and down his shaft. Finally, it came: both of us came. I felt my own cum mixed with his inside of me. I rested myself on his body, as he held me. For a long time, we stayed that way, listening to the soft gentle rain that had started some time ago, our eyes holding each other’s gaze. Neither of us spoke.

“I don’t want you to go,” I finally told him when we sat up. I pulled my knees up and held myself. I felt tears growing. It was too soon; I felt like a child, lost in the woods. Rhys held me close. I took a deep breath, breathing him in – his scent. And us. “Will I see you again?” I whispered, although inside me, I knew – I was never going to see him again. Never, once he walked away. He didn’t answer.

“I won’t forget you. Or this experience,” He finally told me. He held my face close, “I don’t want to forget this experience.” I nodded, swallowing every emotion. I had to let go. It would never work. Rhys would fade away in the sunny Singapore air; it would be like a dream, and the dust left would collect in the memories. One day, the pain of this beautiful dream would fade, its edges blunt with time.

Both of us got up after a while. He sat on the edge of the bed, while I stood in front of him. He was a tall man, and his height matched mine even when seated. He traced a finger over the tattoos on my back, admiring them through the full-length mirror. I twisted my head slightly, and watched us through the mirror. It looked perfect. Yet, this perfection was coming to an end. I glanced at the clock: 1.49 p.m. He had to go soon; quietly, I helped him get dressed.

Standing in the middle of the room, fully dressed, Rhys picked up his bag and put on his cap. My heart stirred once more. Another parting. My life of late had been full of partings. But I held strong, walked him to the door and bade him farewell.

Epilogue:
It had been a year – in fact, exactly a year since Rhys and I met. The email exchange between us was frequent at first, and then over time, slowly dwindled. Once he asked me if I was going back to NYC, and if I was, could I meet him? I had no answer, and left the email at that. I didn’t want to break the connection but it was getting hard to keep the exchange going.

But somewhere inside, the memories of Rhys and our time together in NYC continued to burn.

--- ---

FIN

r0y1981
16-06-2013, 12:01 AM
Thanks Sis Alycia for sharing your story. Camping here to support.

TempLust
17-06-2013, 11:07 AM
You're on the roll!

I'm trying to cut mine down; there's my yummy friend and also the drop dead gorgeous actor I met :D~~~ *flying drool*

My turn to finish up.

I grabbed her by her waist and tried to strip her g-string off. She was laughing and fighting me off. Wriggling this way and that.

By the time I managed to pull her g-string to her thigh level. We were both lying on the carpeted floor and gasping for air for we had laughed so hard.

We just laid there for a while, bodies covered in a thin layer of perspire from all the struggle. I started kissing her and grope at her breast.

She was not tall but she definitely had more of a bust than the taller girl.

After a lotta kissing, petting and fingering her pussy. She got really worked up.

Suddenly she stopped me, got up and held me by my dick. Holding me by my dick, she lead me to the bed.

I've only had this king size bed in the room. The taller girl was lying at one side and we climbed onto the other side of the bed.

We were fucking each other with the taller girl lying next to us. An unusual and wonderful experience. No more raw this time as from the 1st night experience. I had prepared myself some protection.

I could have sworn that in the middle of the shorter girl cowgirling me. The taller was awake and with her eyes half opened. She gave me a cheeky smile.

Was too fucking exhausted after the one round and the both of us just fell asleep without even washing up. Felt like a fucking King sleeping between 2 naked girls.

Was woken up in the morning by the sunlight shining in. Checked the time and I'm not far away from my check out time to head for the hotel. Fuck, I've not even finished packing yet.

Took a look at both the sleeping girls. Weigh it out and hack it. My morning glory gotta get its fix first one way or the other. Went forward and started kissing the shorter girl. That woke her up and fortunately, she was game for it too.

Was having a go at her in missionary when the taller girl got woken up by all the commotion. She slapped my butt and sprouted a whole chain of Korean.

Absolutely no clue what she said but the shorter girl replied in Korean in between her moanings. They were actually having a conversation in Korean peppered with little chuckles and the shorter girl's moaning whole while I was fucking missionary. Amazing.

The shorter girl hit her climax and going into screaming moan mode. The taller girl just laid there quietly watching her friend. I myself took a little while more before cumming. Pulled out and remove the filled condom.

Surprisingly the taller girl got up and held my condomless dick in her hand. Said something in Korean to the shorter girl and laughed. The shorter girl chided something back in Korean and they laughed out loud together. I gave them a puzzled look and they just shook their head smiling at me sweetly.

I sincerely hoped that they weren't laughing that I'm not comparable to other Korean man. HahahhahaA.

A lotta of their conversation in Korean is still a mystery to me till this day. Sssggghhh....if only I understood Korean.

I checked the time, fuck, I am cutting it really close. I gestured to them, time and I'm flying off. They gasped and urged me to hurry.

All 3 of us shared the toilet at the same time. I swear that if I had the time, I would had grabbed the both of them for another round.

While they are still washing up, I quickly dumped all my stuff in my luggage. Although they didn't take their own sweet time, girls being girls still needed more time to get ready.

I left them in the room and told them I'm going to go check out. The check out was smooth and by the time I'm done. I found them waiting at the love for me.

We went to the taxi queue and there was quite a few people waiting in line. They asked me what time was my flight and gasped when I told them.

They went to the hotel concierge and explained my situation for me. I managed to get the next cab that came.

The short girl gave me a big hug and kissed me in my lips.

The tall girl came over and hugged me too. Kissed me on my cheek and said "You, good man."

I was really touched.

Hop on to the cab, waved them good bye while the cab was turning a corner. I was slapping myself in the head.

Why didn't I get their contacts !!!

Well...I reached the airport in the nick of time. They had to put me on a golf cart and ferry me together with my luggage to the gate. If I hadn't confirmed my flight. I doubt they would had waited for me.

The flight was one of the easiest I've been on cause I slept through it. Only waking up when the plane taxied into the concourse.

End of story.

eighty2
18-06-2013, 12:33 AM
Great story! upped you 11 pts

My turn to finish up.

I grabbed her by her waist and tried to strip her g-string off. She was laughing and fighting me off. Wriggling this way and that.

By the time I managed to pull her g-string to her thigh level. We were both lying on the carpeted floor and gasping for air for we had laughed so hard.

We just laid there for a while, bodies covered in a thin layer of perspire from all the struggle. I started kissing her and grope at her breast.

She was not tall but she definitely had more of a bust than the taller girl.

After a lotta kissing, petting and fingering her pussy. She got really worked up.

Suddenly she stopped me, got up and held me by my dick. Holding me by my dick, she lead me to the bed.

I've only had this king size bed in the room. The taller girl was lying at one side and we climbed onto the other side of the bed.

We were fucking each other with the taller girl lying next to us. An unusual and wonderful experience. No more raw this time as from the 1st night experience. I had prepared myself some protection.

I could have sworn that in the middle of the shorter girl cowgirling me. The taller was awake and with her eyes half opened. She gave me a cheeky smile.

Was too fucking exhausted after the one round and the both of us just fell asleep without even washing up. Felt like a fucking King sleeping between 2 naked girls.

Was woken up in the morning by the sunlight shining in. Checked the time and I'm not far away from my check out time to head for the hotel. Fuck, I've not even finished packing yet.

Took a look at both the sleeping girls. Weigh it out and hack it. My morning glory gotta get its fix first one way or the other. Went forward and started kissing the shorter girl. That woke her up and fortunately, she was game for it too.

Was having a go at her in missionary when the taller girl got woken up by all the commotion. She slapped my butt and sprouted a whole chain of Korean.

Absolutely no clue what she said but the shorter girl replied in Korean in between her moanings. They were actually having a conversation in Korean peppered with little chuckles and the shorter girl's moaning whole while I was fucking missionary. Amazing.

The shorter girl hit her climax and going into screaming moan mode. The taller girl just laid there quietly watching her friend. I myself took a little while more before cumming. Pulled out and remove the filled condom.

Surprisingly the taller girl got up and held my condomless dick in her hand. Said something in Korean to the shorter girl and laughed. The shorter girl chided something back in Korean and they laughed out loud together. I gave them a puzzled look and they just shook their head smiling at me sweetly.

I sincerely hoped that they weren't laughing that I'm not comparable to other Korean man. HahahhahaA.

A lotta of their conversation in Korean is still a mystery to me till this day. Sssggghhh....if only I understood Korean.

I checked the time, fuck, I am cutting it really close. I gestured to them, time and I'm flying off. They gasped and urged me to hurry.

All 3 of us shared the toilet at the same time. I swear that if I had the time, I would had grabbed the both of them for another round.

While they are still washing up, I quickly dumped all my stuff in my luggage. Although they didn't take their own sweet time, girls being girls still needed more time to get ready.

I left them in the room and told them I'm going to go check out. The check out was smooth and by the time I'm done. I found them waiting at the love for me.

We went to the taxi queue and there was quite a few people waiting in line. They asked me what time was my flight and gasped when I told them.

They went to the hotel concierge and explained my situation for me. I managed to get the next cab that came.

The short girl gave me a big hug and kissed me in my lips.

The tall girl came over and hugged me too. Kissed me on my cheek and said "You, good man."

I was really touched.

Hop on to the cab, waved them good bye while the cab was turning a corner. I was slapping myself in the head.

Why didn't I get their contacts !!!

Well...I reached the airport in the nick of time. They had to put me on a golf cart and ferry me together with my luggage to the gate. If I hadn't confirmed my flight. I doubt they would had waited for me.

The flight was one of the easiest I've been on cause I slept through it. Only waking up when the plane taxied into the concourse.

End of story.

TempLust
18-06-2013, 02:03 PM
Great story! upped you 11 pts

Wah...11 pointer. Super powerful. Just glad that you enjoyed the experience I related so many eons ago.

dantes inferno
27-06-2013, 09:20 AM
Wah bro temp. Too bad you didn't get their numbers XD
That was a great story. I would like to up your points but... oh well.