PDA

View Full Version : How much do you guys think a PRC FL earn in 1 month in spore?

corm
26-05-2013, 02:11 AM
I have this query about young PRCs FLs but don't know which section should post this question, and obviously cannot post in FL Dome 2 becos that FL 2 section is for advertisements.

Hence I post it here, hope nobody zaps me.

I see quite many of the PRCs unmasked face pictures posted in FL 2, many of them are very young and some are really very pretty too. Why so many young pretty PRCs girls do this, is it the monthly income is very very attractive?

Hence I'm just curious to know how much do you guys think those 20plus-years-old PRC FLs roughly earn in 1 month in spore? What do you guys think?

Note I'm refering to those 20plus-years-old PRCs FLs, Not talking about those 30plus-years-old type.

Tai_zi21
26-05-2013, 03:22 AM
Last time I know 1 prc milf earning ard 10-15k per month minimum! So if young one and gd service I believe 20k shouldn't be a problem

LastApril
26-05-2013, 08:04 AM
I always ask the FLs how many customers they get per day. The most recent one - she is always not answering calls and slow in replying SMSes. Why? She's busy all the time! Asked her and she told me that she has 10 customers per day. As she's 120/1/1, so if you do the maths - 120 per hour * 10 customers * 30 days = $36000 per month!

SONG BO?? :D I wish I were a chio FL sia!

FatSpider
26-05-2013, 08:53 AM
rental 2k/month
pay to hang flower joint for fake 6 mth work permit 750/month
advert fee in sbf 400-600/month

rest u do the maths

maotaicat
26-05-2013, 09:05 AM
If they find a rich sugar daddy who likes them, the amount is infinity.

Or else, your guess is as good as mine.

But in general, I think is at least $5000.

Camel
26-05-2013, 09:12 AM
But in general, I think is at least $5000.

So much :eek:

WithoutEuu
26-05-2013, 09:31 AM
Not forgetting about additional tips. And they don't have to pay income tax as well! :D:D

hoian
26-05-2013, 02:31 PM
On the average, after less expenses/overheads, take home is S$30K x 5 = ¥150,000/mth.

Back home, they can only earn like ¥10K max per mth. So if they work 1 yr in SG, they can go back home with ¥1mil easy, can start a new life, new biz, whatever.

Camel
26-05-2013, 03:18 PM
can start a new life, new biz, whatever.

Thats very true

Giansex
26-05-2013, 03:21 PM
Base on $100/hr*6hr a day*25 days a mth easily $15k a mth.after deducting biz expense $5k oso gt $10k lo..

watzup
26-05-2013, 03:35 PM
I've spoken to a few in the past, ranges from 5k - 15k onwards... really depends on how popular the girl is... But u must rem, 6-10 customers a day, means she blows and get screwed 6-10 dicks a day.. not a easy task.. They also have their expenses and their period in a month. I've heard one say she managed to save about 200-250k in about 2 yrs here and went back to have a better life with her kid.

Midnight2U
26-05-2013, 03:53 PM
10k is pretty much the minimum for those really good ones but i think the average one should be able to make at least 5k ba...

Brainstorm
26-05-2013, 04:17 PM
For streetwalkers, the price they can command falls as they age. Volume of business drop too. But for massage, HJ from old girl or young girl is the same price at $50.

I asked this PRC FL (massage with hj) how much she earn before. Average per day is 5 customers. On top of that, they still receive an hourly fee at maybe $15 per hour. So ($50 per HJ X 5 customers X 30 days) + ($15 hourly fee X 5 customers X 30 days) = $7500 + $2250 = $9750. HJ girls are better off than WLs. Lesser risk of STD, can work on day with menses, higher chance of return customers.

Some jokers are so smitten with their HJ ladies they try to 'bao' them. The HJ ladies ask the guy how much he can offer so that they don't have to go to work. The guy proposed $3k per month. I know the story because this PRC girl was complaining to me that Singaporean guys don't seem to be very good in maths. Ask her to give up around $10k in monthly income to be 'bao' for $3k per month. I want to quarrel with her for being rude to singaporean men but then she is holding onto my penis. :)

Mantally
26-05-2013, 04:43 PM
i was wondering how the girls decide to work in which country, i mean base on what grounds. As the currency exchange differs, the charges in other countries is even higher if you convert to SGD..:rolleyes:,unless they think sg quite safe so wont kana rob when they earn lots of cash lah.

this my first post ,pls dont zap me, '手下留情‘:D

Tai_zi21
26-05-2013, 06:11 PM
Some jokers are so smitten with their HJ ladies they try to 'bao' them. The HJ ladies ask the guy how much he can offer so that they don't have to go to work. The guy proposed $3k per month. I know the story because this PRC girl was complaining to me that Singaporean guys don't seem to be very good in maths. Ask her to give up around $10k in monthly income to be 'bao' for $3k per month. I want to quarrel with her for being rude to singaporean men but then she is holding onto my penis. :)

Actually wat she say is true! Dun even need to have sex with the customer just provided hj and abit of touching only can earn 10k! Why would the gal need to settled for 3k and still need to have sex? And come sg get bao for tat miserable $3k? Abit too little isn't it?

szczesny
26-05-2013, 06:34 PM
On the average, after less expenses/overheads, take home is S$30K x 5 = ¥150,000/mth.

Back home, they can only earn like ¥10K max per mth. So if they work 1 yr in SG, they can go back home with ¥1mil easy, can start a new life, new biz, whatever.

if she is a machine & works non-stop :D :D

swingersx2
26-05-2013, 07:11 PM
S$10K for normal FLs and S$20K+ for the ones with super KC skills. I heard of a man who gives a PRC FL S$2K for each fuck, just because this FL is a student in some private school.

LovePotion
26-05-2013, 11:41 PM
wow never realise that they earn that much... i think they really made of gold haha

hoian
27-05-2013, 01:10 PM
LOL, the one who holds your penis is the one with the last say.
I want to quarrel with her for being rude to singaporean men but then she is holding onto my penis. :)

Most of them work very hard... long queue just to get a slot... haha...
if she is a machine & works non-stop :D :D

I know of a hang flower joint where this cute singer gets between 500-1k in flowers just for singing 1 song. SG guys are easily smitten by these gals, I guess.
S$10K for normal FLs and S$20K+ for the ones with super KC skills. I heard of a man who gives a PRC FL S$2K for each fuck, just because this FL is a student in some private school.

SG is easiest for China gals becos here they can continue using Mandarin esp with customs dept. Other countries, they will be "eaten" before they even pass customs. Moreover SG is becoming like China province, lots of China restaurants everywhere.
i was wondering how the girls decide to work in which country, i mean base on what grounds.