PDA

View Full Version : Guys pls read and call me stupid

chickieduck
20-05-2005, 10:48 AM
Hi guys after reading this u might most probably call me an idoit...
My friend and i went to KS for the first time to explore and find gals. We were intending to up the aunties ($30) there, then suddenly i received a call. It was a call from a illegal thai WL in GL. She called me to find her tonight as shes leaving back to thai tomorrow. I remember i had quite a good time with her the previous sex, so i persuaded my friends to find sex at GL instead. My friend was abit sianz but he still say ok to go GL to find sex.

So we left KS to go all the way to GL. We had a dinner first before we proceed to GL. When we reach L18 we cant find the thai gal i was looking for. (Shes a illegal WL). Well, i called her up, she says shes on the way and reach about 10pm. It was only 8.50pm! Well me & my friend start to look around at the other gals nearby, but i was looking at waiting for her to reach. At 9.30pm my friend was feeling abit impatience, so i call up the gal again. The gal's OKT told me to wait at L18 fragance hotel around 10pm. OK, so me&friend went to try our luck at fragance hotel.

At 10.05pm still not yet seen the gal! My friend was v impatient already, we waited from 8.50pm till now. I call up the gal and she says sorry shes reaching.. My friend cant wait anymore.. we2 start to walk towards the MRT. When the MRT comes my friend told me to give up, he went home. So i start walking back home. I was halfway back home when i feel tat i really wanted to up tat gal, cos shes leaving to thai. Although she didnt call me, i still run back to GL L18 to try my luck if shes at fragance hotels. Theres quite a few fragance hotels there, i search and cant find. Its already 11pm, i call up the gal again. The gal OKT told me they reaching and wait for them at fragance hotel, he says theres only 1 fragance at L18!!! I really sianz, i decided to go home. But when i halfway home, the gal called me. She say she reach at fragance hotel now!! OMG i dunno y i start to run all the way back to GL L18 to find her again!! This is 3rd time i run back to GL tonight! I run to L18 and look for fragance.. i cant find her nor her OKT!! Its already 11.20pm, i call her up, it seems tat shes working and put down my call b4 i can talk to her.

11.35pm I finally make up my mind.. i run all the way home. I never get to see her and i run here and here like an idoit.. Frankly speaking its not becos her service is damn good, maybe previous time she gave me a GF feeling and i got some liking for her. She tried calling me at 12.10am, i was already home, i didnt pick her call. How do u guys think of my this incident. I admit i didnt handle this incidient well. any advice or comment for me thanks.

euphoria777
20-05-2005, 11:17 AM
stupid.....

see...i am so obliging.

easyeasy
20-05-2005, 11:27 AM
you afriad no people know you are stupid is it? why the same thing you post all over the place

wingnut
20-05-2005, 11:54 AM
cant even just call u stupid...cos min must 10 character. so...stupid

Frankiestine
20-05-2005, 11:58 AM
Hi guys after reading this u might most probably call me an idoit...
Ok since you asked for it "STUPID IDIOT"

xiaolibiantai
20-05-2005, 11:59 AM
I will make your wish come true; YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID! :D

DNAT
20-05-2005, 12:14 PM
chickieduck ...

you damn jialat .. kio kway also so troublesome 1 :D

DeVegas
20-05-2005, 12:26 PM
chickieduck ...

you damn jialat .. kio kway also so troublesome 1

Guess next time intro him to kio ark lor.......more simpler....... :D

mahalosux
20-05-2005, 01:22 PM
chickieduck ...

you damn jialat .. kio kway also so troublesome 1 :D

if i kio kway until so jia lat.. mus as well mai zo lang liao.... :D

ahpaul25
20-05-2005, 01:43 PM
Since it a stupid act....then why post your thread :confused: .........knn....you are making yrself more stupid rite.....or you wan the whole world to know that u did a stupid act......this guy need to be enlist for E.R.S.........haiz...... :o

jrbecker99
20-05-2005, 01:52 PM
chikieduck bro, you are not stupid. just want a good time for your money. understandable. what is the motto of samsters, "fxxx them and leave them"
she and the okt obviously maximised their profits before she left. never mind bro another lesson. keep looking

jrbecker99

QMoSir
20-05-2005, 01:57 PM
seriously?? are u trying to pull off a duckee???

desk1
20-05-2005, 02:17 PM
Guys,

Do u find the way he write like a student writing a composition? Too bad, bullet just used, will shoot him when my power restore ...

Why everytime this yr there bound to have some kids logging in here to stir some trouble?

Cheers

eddy
20-05-2005, 07:24 PM
wah lao, when any prostitute late for more than 30 mins ....... just cut loss and move to next target........why u never think that she might be coming to you as a setup or AV trap or something not right? so many hookers can also give u gfe

wheather u are stupid or not, really not my business to judge....... but what about your poor FRIEND??? Kenna drag here and there and have to put up with this....... he must be tulan apart from losing patience with u.

but u cant blame the girl 100% if you are wishy washy..... better luck next time

redarmy
21-05-2005, 01:56 AM
Can call u "AH GONG"? let go of the whole forest for just 1 tree.
Next time dun run here & there, stand there at any geylang any WL or WG will find u 1

edmund899
21-05-2005, 05:37 AM
Frankly speaking its not becos her service is damn good, maybe previous time she gave me a GF feeling and i got some liking for her.

it's only a transaction. be smart if you want to play the fields. fuck and forget

snooker
21-05-2005, 09:13 AM
If I'm not wrong, you don't get offer to bonk from girls as you are not that good looking or know how to chat up a girl type.

So when this girl comes along and give you that special 'girlfriend feeling' which is in fact a "Being wanted" feeling sort of boost your ego to the point where no other girls have ever done.

My advice is Spend some money and go cheong in Chang Ping or Shenzhen and I'll guarantee you'll experience that familiar 'feeling' more than once.
(please try bonking at least 10 n above to get desired results)

Hope this will help :cool:

hothandlebar
21-05-2005, 09:27 AM
seriously?? are u trying to pull off a duckee???

confirm a reincarnation of duckee! :mad:

nakamara
21-05-2005, 01:52 PM
你是一个超级大笨蛋!!

colourbox
21-05-2005, 02:58 PM
ok
YOU ARE A STUPID MORON !~~

kaizer
21-05-2005, 09:16 PM
seriously la fren.. ur not stupid. BUT UR NEVER SMART!! and hor, your really nice la actually.. nice for me to put my shit on.

ahpaul25
21-05-2005, 09:18 PM
It should be
YOU ARE A FUCKING STUPID IDOIT MORON !

SteveAu
21-05-2005, 09:59 PM
pls wake up....y nt go GL and find some gals to bonk???!!!??

kaizer
21-05-2005, 10:06 PM
he not enuff age la. brother, cant u see his too young to bonk? l0lx.. pri sch kid nia.. gugu hair oso havnt grow. the most he ever seen is 6-7 yrs old small girls bath den naked. l0lx. pathetic.

phenom
21-05-2005, 10:56 PM
Here's a few other nouns to help you guys in fulfilling the thread starter's wish to be with inflicted verbal abuse: ;)

Nincompoop
Cretin
Igmoramus
Blockhead
Dopey
Fool
Nitwit
Imbecile
Dullard
Dolt
Yokel
Chawbacon

eEconomist
22-05-2005, 01:55 AM
Well, sometimes emotion gets the better of us. Don't worry, she will come back again to Singapore. The most, you fly to Bkk to find her lor!!

I guess after a number of f**king experiences, you will get less emotional. Some people go through this stage in their cheoning life!! No big deal!!