PDA

View Full Version : KL fun

kaisamster
25-05-2013, 04:48 PM
Any gal wanna meet up for club and then let see how things go....
Keen for a permanent Fxxk buddy... pls pm me...

32m,chinese, average built, fun & adventurous...

SexIsPain
25-05-2013, 05:32 PM
Any gal wanna meet up for club and then let see how things go....
Keen for a permanent Fxxk buddy... pls pm me...

32m,chinese, average built, fun & adventurous...
Wow Permanent ? Cool Story Bro....

Bnd2012
26-05-2013, 12:43 AM
Wow Permanent ? Cool Story Bro....

C'mon stop dreaming.

kaisamster
21-01-2015, 12:56 AM
C'mon stop dreaming.

sorry guys that is what happen when ur small head take over big head... can post stupid things here... haha

anyway let me contribute some info here..

if any bro is from outstation visiting KL.. the best place to get drink.. girls to accompany and bring back is at Thai Club located across the street from Wisma KFC or shangrila hotel... all popiah at thai club .. with min rm50 tipping.. butterfly concept.. try not to tip the girl too much so tht we dun spoil the market.... some of the popiah girls here are really looker 8-9/10

if u wanna tapao.. the price can range from rm300 to rm600 a night depending on ur nego skill.. the girls look.. how late is the night and how much the girl like you... in the older days it is possible to get free bonks when the girl is into u /like u... of course u need to get her high with alcohols too..

beach club has changed its location after the owner died in a convoy trip up north.. it is still the same street but just a further down.. no longer directly opp of Thai Club... many FL from all over the world like viet.. thai.. prc.. filipino..african.. Lb...etc.. is operating there.. a shot is ard rm100 to 250 depending on ur nego.. overnight will cost more.. the girls will bring u to the hotel beside thai club or to their nearby apt for single shot..

if u go to thai club or beach club for heavy drinking .. pls do not drive as usually conung from these area u will get police rd blocks.. hot area

a nice cheap hotel u can stay is phoenix hotel with just rm8x a night for the cheapest room...located near the loke yew roundabout near to F&N park..

MP wise for direct bonk u can go to Spa or MP like E2.. four season apt... fuji spa.. sky river spa.. yes 2 spa.. etc..

four season apt spa have a free transport svc which provide free tansport from ur hotel in kl to their spa.. and return trip to ur hotel is free too.. there was once when i need to use cash coz my credit card is not working.. the van brought me to atm too.. haha
in e2 sometimes there is local chinese or malay/indian girl to choose from.. the famous chinese local girl there is Ice.. can try.. pretty girl with nice slim figure.. excellent bj..

i find tht the girls at MP at tmn desa or kuchai or old klang rd area are mostly giving more gfe during fj session as u can dfk them and some really treat u like their bf... compare to the SOP Svc u get from spa girls... of course some spa girl are good too but my personal preference over Mp girl compared to spa girls...

if u bros have time to go further i can recommend a place in seremban called tien he.. a popiah joint where the girl drink with u with only rm30tips butterfly concept.. u can hj or bj in the room .. with ur other frens watching or dim the light in the room for ur fun session for a total of rm50 including tips.. if u need the address or someone to accompany u.. pls pm me.. beers are cheap too... the rooms are all upstair while the downstairs is open concept with semi circles of very high sofas... this place operate as early as 2pm but closes at 12 midnite sharp...

pm me if any bro wan any other info on KL cheonging places .. will be happy to share info... in this forum for so long but didnt contribute much in the past.. haha.. my hands are tired coz typing using my big ipad.. will stop here.. :cool:

nauticall
21-01-2015, 05:32 AM
Thanks for the valuable information. It will be a great help when I have long stay in KL

DanTheCow
21-01-2015, 09:40 AM
TS forgot to mention... Saboon...!!!! Hehehe.... ☺️😉

Optimus_Prime
21-01-2015, 10:55 AM
Can also pick up girls from pool pubs. A lot of malaysian charbo play pool:p

crood
21-01-2015, 11:51 AM
... many FL from all over the world like viet.. thai.. prc.. filipino..african.. Lb...etc.. is operating there.. a shot is ard rm100 to 250 depending on ur nego.. overnight will cost more.. the girls will bring u to the hotel beside thai club or to their nearby apt for single shot..

if u go to thai club or beach club for heavy drinking .. pls do not drive as usually conung from these area u will get police rd blocks.. hot area

a nice cheap hotel u can stay is phoenix hotel with just rm8x a night for the cheapest room...located near the loke yew roundabout near to F&N park..

MP wise for direct bonk u can go to Spa or MP like E2.. four season apt... fuji spa.. sky river spa.. yes 2 spa.. etc..

four season apt spa have a free transport svc which provide free tansport from ur hotel in kl to their spa.. and return trip to ur hotel is free too.. there was once when i need to use cash coz my credit card is not working.. the van brought me to atm too.. haha
in e2 sometimes there is local chinese or malay/indian girl to choose from.. the famous chinese local girl there is Ice.. can try.. pretty girl with nice slim figure.. excellent bj..

Sounds good .... like a international warm bed for AIDS ........ btw don't tell me the owner died from................ :(

kaisamster
23-01-2015, 12:47 AM
Sounds good .... like a international warm bed for AIDS ........ btw don't tell me the owner died from................ :(

The owner play big bike one.. had accident when travelling up north convoying