PDA

View Full Version : Looking for yoni massage masseur

LadySin
23-05-2013, 03:52 PM
Hi, I been wanting to try out yoni massage.. But those who offer online are all Indians.. I prefer Chinese masseur. If anyone knows of any Chinese yoni masseur pls let know.

Thanks,
Sin

Zascia
23-05-2013, 09:24 PM
If only u ask eariler, have retired due to hectic job assignment.. Have a nice long weekends!

LadySin
23-05-2013, 11:19 PM
If only u ask eariler, have retired due to hectic job assignment.. Have a nice long weekends!

Too bad den but anyway congrats on your retirement. :)

Miloong
24-05-2013, 11:24 AM
Hi, I'm not a masseur, but can do good massage. Interested can PM me. I PM you already, don't know you receive or not.

Emmond
26-05-2013, 10:40 AM
Local chinese, have not been to any massage course, but do have alot of session on sensual massage with my ex.gf. PM me if you are interested. It is FOC, better if you can host.

slinga
26-05-2013, 10:42 AM
Are you seriously fucking retarded? Course its all indians they blood invented it, comes from the Kama Sutra. If anyone knows Yoni massage it's them. Besides if you dont want a guy there's plenty of female yoni masseuses or is it that you aren't really looking for your pussy to be massaged but instead filled with a nice thick cock?

Hi, I been wanting to try out yoni massage.. But those who offer online are all Indians.. I prefer Chinese masseur. If anyone knows of any Chinese yoni masseur pls let know.

Thanks,
Sin

LadySin
27-05-2013, 03:22 AM
Are you seriously fucking retarded? Course its all indians they blood invented it, comes from the Kama Sutra. If anyone knows Yoni massage it's them. Besides if you dont want a guy there's plenty of female yoni masseuses or is it that you aren't really looking for your pussy to be massaged but instead filled with a nice thick cock?

Swedish massage is invented by Swedish too so does that means those who provides the message are all Swedish....
Secondly would u let a man massage your cock... I would feel uncomfortable to let another female touch my pussy...

I am paying for a service so as a consumer I believe I have the right to have my own preference .

durianhead
27-05-2013, 07:20 AM
Swedish massage is invented by Swedish too so does that means those who provides the message are all Swedish....
Secondly would u let a man massage your cock... I would feel uncomfortable to let another female touch my pussy...

I am paying for a service so as a consumer I believe I have the right to have my own preference .

Well say, alternatively,there are video clips in the net that teaches how to do the yoni massage, you can watch wif ur love one and he perform for you. Please note yoni is not sex, yoni is the universe.

WOOHOO
27-05-2013, 07:39 AM
Well say, alternatively,there are video clips in the net that teaches how to do the yoni massage, you can watch wif ur love one and he perform for you. Please note yoni is not sex, yoni is the universe.

wah another lesson of chimonology in the mornings lol

huhu123
27-05-2013, 08:12 AM
so chim need to meditate on what he said.

durianhead
27-05-2013, 09:58 AM
so chim need to meditate on what he said.

Watch the video clips you will understand, don't need meditate.

sane
27-05-2013, 10:10 AM

I find it even more weird to let a stranger (man) to touch the most intimate parts of my body :rolleyes:

huhu123
27-05-2013, 10:18 AM
I find it even more weird to let a stranger (man) to touch the most intimate parts of my body :rolleyes:

get PT he no need touch, he jus sing u will get the stimulation.

sane
27-05-2013, 10:22 AM
get PT he no need touch, he jus sing u will get the stimulation.

Yup he sure will simulate but on my goosebumps only .... *cling* ...

durianhead
27-05-2013, 10:33 AM

This is all about preference, jus like hairdo, in the past, no lady will allow man touch their hair unless their love one, now...

WOOHOO
27-05-2013, 10:41 AM

goosebumps alot or lil? kekekeke

acidicavex
27-05-2013, 10:44 AM

Knn u mean apple invented by Angmo so only angmo can use??

CockUpForCunt
27-05-2013, 11:12 AM

Thanks,
Sin

Hi sis u can contact jayden . Email:[email protected]. my female collegue says his price is quite low coz he stil on traning stage. Do rem he oni provide yoni massage no hanky panky n even when he massage ur yoni he is wearing tshirt n fbt pants.

sane
27-05-2013, 11:15 AM
This is all about preference, jus like hairdo, in the past, no lady will allow man touch their hair unless their love one, now...

i dun even go for haircut now :D

goosebumps alot or lil? kekekeke

whole arms!!

Hi sis u can contact jayden . Email:[email protected]. my female collegue says his price is quite low coz he stil on traning stage. Do rem he oni provide yoni massage no hanky panky n even when he massage ur yoni he is wearing tshirt n fbt pants.
Are u Jayden :confused:

HunterJ
27-05-2013, 09:11 PM
The idea of a Yoni massage, being commercialized, is still a vague concept. I suppose man/woman who wants to receive/give a traditional massage which involves intimacy to a certain extend is indeed quite a challenge.

However, good luck to you sis !!! ;)

durianhead
28-05-2013, 03:04 AM
i dun even go for haircut now :
That is why I say personal preference, individual got their likes and don't isn't it. 勉强是没幸福的。
....wonder how you manage your hair.....:rolleyes:

huhu123
28-05-2013, 04:24 AM
That is why I say personal preference, individual got their likes and don't isn't it. 勉强是没幸福的。

maybe she botak leh. NO hair to maintain.

durianhead
28-05-2013, 06:23 AM
maybe she botak leh. NO hair to maintain.

Oh another lala buddy.

sane
28-05-2013, 08:19 AM

I jus keep it natural and long, long black hair :D

huhu123
28-05-2013, 09:07 AM

long black hair let down stand along some ulu road so fun one.

durianhead
28-05-2013, 11:04 AM

Lucky you, no maintain and yet have natural long black hair. Envy you

sane
28-05-2013, 12:24 PM
long black hair let down stand along some ulu road so fun one.

yeah!

Lucky you, no maintain and yet have natural long black hair. Envy you

I think long hair v easy to maintain, just replace treatment with conditioner..

Shorthair harder to maintain because u need to style n trim it always...

BiRd13
28-05-2013, 12:59 PM
Ya.. Not many woman especially, allow opposite sex to touch her body... (That why my 'job' less business...)

But I do agree that each and individual have his/her own preference :)

Anyway Best of Luck to TS =)

ricsgsg
28-05-2013, 02:37 PM
The goal of the Yoni massage is not solely to achieve orgasm, although orgasm is often a pleasant and welcome side effect. The goal can be as simple as to pleasure and massage the Yoni. From this perspective both receiver and giver can relax, and do not have to worry about achieving any particular goal. When orgasm does occur it is usually more expanded, more intense and more satisfying. It is also helpful for the giver to not expect anything in return, but simply allow the receiver to enjoy the massage and to relax into herself.