PDA

View Full Version : My tryst with a neighbourhood sch girl..

FRwriter
23-05-2013, 05:25 AM
I came to know of this girl ago stays in my neighborhood n studies in the sec school a few mins walk away from my house. I got to know her as on a raining day, she was drenched and running home w/o umbrella.
So I picked her up n send her to her blk, 2 blocks away from me. As I was driving, she kept thanking me and asked me how she can repay me. I say no need lah since it's just near my place.

So I joked with her she just treat me a drink will do. She agreed, I felt paiseh as she still schooling. She immediately asked me to pick her up from school tmr at 1.30pm possible? So we can go McDonald's for lunch.
I was stunned but I agreed since the next day I'm on leave. She left the car aft that. From my view, as her clothes were drenched n sticking to her body, I can see her S-shape figure n she's wearing a red bra.

The next day I went to her school n waited for her. She was walking with a girl friend n when she saw my car, she waved goodbye n boarded my car. We went to a nearby McDonald's n she said on Dutch when we ordering food. But in the end I paid for her meal.
We sat down n chat. She told me she's sec 3 but the age of 18. I was stunned as nowadays still have such cases. I thought nowadays no more such things. She then told me her story that she retained in pri 5 n stopped studying for 2 yrs aft PSLE due to family matters.

She told me she's from normal technical stream in school. She told me she hates English n Chinese. Instead she liked maths n science. Then she asked what I worked as. I told her I'm in a media production n public relations company.

Cheryl: u r the boss or working for ppl.
Me: u guess leh.
Cheryl: must be the boss if not how u can come out.
Me: not fully lah. Partnership with friends.
Cheryl: where is ur office?
Me: near town area. Why?
Cheryl: btw, we talked so long nvr intro ourselves. I'm Cheryl. U?
Me: call me Ken.
Cheryl: since u in PR, ur language must be good rite? Aft school, I go find u can? U teach me.
Me: u no need go home?
Cheryl: also nobody at home. I aways loiter ard this area, always kena caught by discipline master. Aiya, normal academic n express ppl go out they close 1 eye, we go out, they said we loiter!
Me: Ok, want to make a move now? I need to go home n work.
Cheryl: er.. I got 1 homework I duno how to do can y teach me or not.
Me: can but where?
Cheryl: go ur house. Can?

I said ok n she followed me home. She saw my pics n asked I married already is it. I said married for abt 2 yrs le but no kids. She asked why, is it now living cost too high? I said partly n also we tried many times but my Wife cannot conceive. She joked, or is it u cannot.
I said I checked before de. Is my Wife cannot conceive easily. She then kept quiet n took out her work. While teaching her, I noticed her button was unbuttoned n can see her beige bra. I told her that her button was not buttoned, she paiseh n buttoned it.

After a while she say want to change her uniform. She took out a pe t-shirt n asked if I dun mind her changing here, behind me. I said I turn around. And she unbuttoned her uniform n changed.
I got a hard on seeing her change at the corner of my eyes. Her body was damn nice. Didn't get to see the front but I saw a tattoo on her back.

Me: u don't mind changing in front of guys?
Cheryl: scared what? I got wear bra de. Like bikini only mah. Why? U nvr see young girls before meh?
Me: my Wife in 30s already. So never see.
Cheryl: u like interested in me is it? I see ur "down there" so hard.
Me: u have bf before?
Cheryl: haha! Got 2 before but all only touch n kiss me. I got masturbate for them but they dun want to up me.
Me: why?
Cheryl: my mum super strict with me. Dun let me shave my armpit n say if guys really like me, I shave or nvr shave sure can up me. My 2 ex all see me naked they cannot hard already. Say they hate unshaven girls.
Me: Oh. But u nvr shaved?

To be continued.. Going to work. Got event at 8am. Need to flea early to setup.

FRwriter
23-05-2013, 05:46 AM
Possible to delete this thread?
There is an error of double post.

Thanks.

cocknloaded
24-05-2013, 03:55 AM
hahaha her mum sibei idea leh ask her dont shave armpit and scare guys off.. hahaha next time i ask my daughter to do that too! hahaha.. scare all the horny young boys away!