PDA

View Full Version : Blackdevil SMS

sgblackdevil
18-05-2005, 10:20 AM
WINDOWS OF SOUL

Tireness draws across the mind making the body fade flexibility and soon windows of soul begin to close and enter the dreamland! OYASUMINASAI! Sweet Dreams!

sgblackdevil
18-05-2005, 03:45 PM
NICE FRIENDS

A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like you making my everyday seem so great. Thank you my good friend lastly Good Night and Sweet Dreams.

sgblackdevil
18-05-2005, 03:46 PM
TINY STARS

Tiny stars shining bright time for me to say Good Night. So close your eyes and snuggle up tight, I? wishing you Sweet Dreams tonight!

sgblackdevil
18-05-2005, 03:47 PM
AS NIGHT FALLS

As night falls upon the land, it is time to ZzZzZ again. With the moon hanging in the starlit sky, I'm here to wish you Good Night! Sweet dreams, cover blanket tight tight.

sgblackdevil
18-05-2005, 03:48 PM
I CARE MOST

I was looking out of the windows thinking about the person I care most and the person that came into my mind is you. So just want to wish you good night.

sgblackdevil
18-05-2005, 03:50 PM
WINDOW OF HEAVEN

When an Angel opens the window of heaven, she saw me and ask "What is your wish for today?" I said, "Dear cute Angel, please take care of the person who reads this msg."

sgblackdevil
18-05-2005, 03:51 PM
I PRAY FOR YOU

In this lovely night, I pray to the blue moon to protect you thru the night, the wind to blow away your stress and the twinkle stars to guide you the way. Sweet Dreams. Good Night.

sgblackdevil
18-05-2005, 03:52 PM
TIME FOR BED

The stars are out, the moon is up, one more hug, one more smile, kiss you once, kiss you twice, now is time for bed. Close your eyes, and sleep tight!

jackylee
18-05-2005, 05:05 PM
i like it bro!

up u!

sgblackdevil
19-05-2005, 09:46 AM
COLD COLD NIGHT

On this cold cold night, in my small small room, I look at the bright bright stars in the dark dark sky and dream of your sweet sweet smile on your cute cute face! Good Night!

sgblackdevil
19-05-2005, 09:49 AM
NO MATTER

No matter the sky is black or blue, no matter there's stars or moon, as long as your heart is true, sweet dreams will always be with you. Good Night!

sgblackdevil
19-05-2005, 09:52 AM
IT'S A CHOICE

Life is a choice. If you can't have all, have some at least. If you can't be totally happy, don't be completely sad because you'll always have me when you need somebody! Good Night.

sgblackdevil
19-05-2005, 09:54 AM
I WON'T FORGET YOU

LIFE has never been this much fun and great until you came in. You made it truly special for me. I won't forget you. Good Night.

sgblackdevil
19-05-2005, 09:55 AM
YOU ARE AN ANGEL

I asked an angel to watch over you but came back sooner than expected! The angel smiled & says, "An angel doesn't need to watch over an angel!" Good Night.

sgblackdevil
23-06-2005, 09:11 AM
A night hug warms the heart, a night kiss brightens the day, and a good morning to start your day!

sgblackdevil
24-06-2005, 01:30 PM
BACK FROM DREAMLAND

Your soul came back from dreamland reunited with a sleeping senseless piece of yourself slowly open your eyes realize its a brand new day. Good Morning.

canary
24-06-2005, 09:13 PM
interesting sms messages...

sgblackdevil
21-07-2005, 02:17 PM
SPECIAL SOMEONE

A special smile, a special face. A special someone I can't replace. A special hug, from me to you. A special friendship, I've found in you. Good night my dear friend.

sgblackdevil
21-07-2005, 02:18 PM
I DO CARE

When a greeting is sent from a distance you cannot hear the wishes, you cannot see the smiles, but you can sense the care that truly comes from the heart. Good Day.

sgblackdevil
21-07-2005, 02:20 PM
WASH UP

Wash your face and wash your feet! Now it's time to fall asleep. Yours eyes are weak and mouth can't speak so hope this night shall be nice and sweet. Good Night.

sgblackdevil
21-07-2005, 02:21 PM
TIME TO SLEEP

There's a time to cry, a time to smile, a time to laugh, and a time to love, but now is the time to SLEEP! You know what time is it?

sgblackdevil
21-07-2005, 02:22 PM
DRACULA'S KISS

As you go to bed tonight, I ordered bats to guard you tight. I told some ghosts to dance in white, and to make sure you are alright, I'll ask dracula to kiss your neck goodnight.

sgblackdevil
21-07-2005, 02:23 PM
BLINKING STARS

Friends are forever like the stars that kept blinking in the sky. Though we Might be far apart. But I know that you are still near to me whenever I look up. Good night and sleep tight.

sgblackdevil
21-07-2005, 02:24 PM
GOD CREATED

God saw you hungry so he created rice. He saw you lonely so he created me. He saw you without light so he created sunshine! Good Morning just for you!

sgblackdevil
21-07-2005, 02:27 PM
NOTE TO REMEMBER

R E M E M B E R that there will always be S O M E O N E who remembers you everyday, with or w/o message, and thats (",) M E ! MAY Y(",)U HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL NITE.

sgblackdevil
21-07-2005, 02:28 PM
MASTER OF PUPPETS

Master of puppets is pulling your strings, twisting your mind and smashing your dreams. Blinded by me, you can't see a thing when I count to 3 you shall fall asleep 1, 2, 3, Zzz

sgblackdevil
21-07-2005, 02:29 PM
NIGHT HAS ENDED

Night has end for another day, morning has come in a special way. May you smile like the sunny rays and leave your worries at the blue blue bay.

sgblackdevil
21-07-2005, 02:31 PM
MORNING GIFT

Receive my simple gift of "GOOD MORNING" wrapped with sincerity, tied with care and sealed with a prayer to keep you safe and happy all day long! Take Care!

sgblackdevil
21-07-2005, 02:33 PM
GOOD MORNING

The sun rises into the sky with the warmest smile, he wishes you a good morning, hoping that you have the perfect day. Take care and miss you.

sgblackdevil
03-08-2005, 08:28 AM
RULES TO BE HAPPY

6 rules to be HAPPY: Free your heart from hatred, Free your mind from worries, Live simply, Expect less, Give more and Always have ME as YOUR FRIEND!

sgblackdevil
03-08-2005, 08:30 AM
MEMORY LASTS FOREVER

A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good bye.

sgblackdevil
03-08-2005, 08:32 AM
REAL FRIENDSHIP

A friend is always welcome. Early in the morning or late at night. Time is of no importance. When it concerns real friendship!

sgblackdevil
03-08-2005, 08:37 AM
SWEET FRIEND

A friend is sweet when it is new. But it is sweeter when it is true. But do you know that? It is the SWEETEST when it is YOU!

sgblackdevil
03-08-2005, 08:39 AM
FATE TO BE FRIENDS

A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to bring you joy and laughter. So, I will treasure the friendship between us.

sgblackdevil
03-08-2005, 08:40 AM
MY BRA

A good friend is like a good bra. Hard to find, very comfortable, supportive, and always close to the heart. HELLO MY GOOD BRA

sgblackdevil
03-08-2005, 08:41 AM
GOOD TASTE

A phone is a form of communication, a kiss is a form of affection. A picture is a form of remembrance, CHOOSING me as your FRIEND is a form of, ehem GOOD TASTE!

sgblackdevil
04-08-2005, 09:59 AM
A RING

A ring is round and has no end, and that is how long I wil be your friend.

sgblackdevil
04-08-2005, 10:00 AM
COMPUTER

A good friend is like a computer. I "Enter" your life, "Save" you in my heart, "Format" your problems, "Shift" you 2 opportunities & never "Delete" you from my memory!

sgblackdevil
04-08-2005, 10:01 AM
WITHOUT A FRIEND LIKE YOU

Everyday I see lots of strangers passing by me, this makes me realized that, life would be BORING, without a friend like you.

sgblackdevil
04-08-2005, 10:02 AM
FRIENDSHIP PROMISE

We've known each other by CHANCE, became friends by CHOICE, still friends by DECISION. And when we say FRIEND FOREVER, that's definitely a lifetime PROMISE!

sgblackdevil
04-08-2005, 10:04 AM
TROUBLED ROAD

Your road maybe twisted and long but you got to keep going along, if you stumble and fall don't you give up at all, if you feel blue remember. I'm here always for you!

sgblackdevil
04-08-2005, 10:05 AM
KEEP IN TOUCH

Friendship is like a garden. It's beautiful when watered with love, care, affections, tears, cheers. But it dries up if left untouched. So keep in touch.

sgblackdevil
04-08-2005, 10:06 AM
PEE IN MY PANTS

Friendship is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth of it. Thank you for being the pee in my pants.

sgblackdevil
04-08-2005, 10:08 AM
FRIENDSHIP IS

Friendship isn't how you forget but how you forgive, not how you listen but how you understand, not what you see but how you feel, and not how you let go but how you hold on.

sgblackdevil
05-08-2005, 01:35 PM
LIST OF PERSONS

I made a list of my dearest persons and I wrote them down in pencil, I included your name but wrote it in permanent ink because I decided to keep you on my list FOREVER!

sgblackdevil
05-08-2005, 01:36 PM
WITHOUT YOU

Without humor, life sucks. Without courage, life is hard. Without love, life is hopeless. Without friends like you, life is impossible!

sgblackdevil
05-08-2005, 01:39 PM
DEEPLY ROOTED

When friendship is deeply rooted, it is a plant that cannot even be uprooted by a storm.

sgblackdevil
05-08-2005, 01:40 PM
A TRUE FRIEND

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

sgblackdevil
05-08-2005, 01:41 PM
SWEAR

Do you take me to be your lawfully loveable friend, to have and to hold, for rich quotes or corny jokes, in text messaging and in poor signal, till low batt do us part?

sgblackdevil
05-08-2005, 01:42 PM
STARS

Friends are like stars. You can't always see them, but you know they are always there for you...

sgblackdevil
05-08-2005, 01:44 PM
IT'S A PROMISE

Friendship is a promise made in the heart. Silently. Unwritten. Unbreakable by distance. Unchangeable by time. Take care always beloved friend.

sgblackdevil
05-08-2005, 01:45 PM
WALKING BEHIND YOU

During our friendship, there will be times you won't see me beside you, don't think I left you behind, I just choose to walk behind you so I can catch you when you fall.

sgblackdevil
05-08-2005, 01:46 PM
HOW DEEP IT GROWS

FRIENDSHIP is like a tree. It is not measured on how tall it could be, but is on how deep the roots have grown.

sgblackdevil
05-08-2005, 01:47 PM
NEVER LOSE ME

We gain and lose things everyday. But trust me on one thing: YOU WILL NEVER LOSE ME! I will always be there for you, my dear friend!

sabroe163
05-08-2005, 03:18 PM
Clap! Clap! Clap!

3-up from me. Nice SMSs.

Cheers!

sgblackdevil
08-08-2005, 01:22 PM
TITANIC

TITANIC was although a big ship, but it still sunk. So what is the best ship? The best ship is still FRIEND-SHIP!

sgblackdevil
08-08-2005, 01:35 PM
PERFECT FRIEND

I may not have given what is expected of a friend, I'm human and not perfect but inside this imperfection lies a heart that values you the best ways! Thanks.

sgblackdevil
08-08-2005, 01:36 PM
SOMETHING BETWEEN US

I might not be the best person in this world. Neither are you! One thing I'm sure is that, something between us clicks and turn us into best friends ever.

sgblackdevil
08-08-2005, 01:37 PM
IT'S A MIRACLE

Everybody says that the EARTH is so huge. You know, with those zillions, billions, and millions people and all. That's why I think it's a miracle that I know you!

sgblackdevil
08-08-2005, 01:38 PM
PRICELESS GIFT

Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, but to have an understanding friend is far more worth than gold.

sgblackdevil
08-08-2005, 01:39 PM
A GIFT

Friendship is a wonderful word, it might be the most beautiful one on earth. Friendship is something powerful, a gift of great value!

sgblackdevil
08-08-2005, 01:40 PM
PRICE TAGS

GOD is so wise that he never created friends with price tags, because if he did, I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!

sgblackdevil
08-08-2005, 01:41 PM
CAN'T LET YOU GO

Hold a true friend with both your hands, don't let go for true friend comes once in a lifetime. That's why I'm holding you tight! Can't let you go.

sgblackdevil
08-08-2005, 01:43 PM
ANGEL FRIENDS

I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends.

sgblackdevil
12-08-2005, 04:13 PM
CERTAIN FRIENDS
Certain friends touch your heart and you can't stop thinking about them. That is the kind of friend you are. Far yet so near. Simple yet so precious.

ONE OF A KIND
A good person is hard to find, they are rare and one of a kind. I don't care if I had only a few, at least I have one of the best that includes you!

FRIENDS TILL THE END
I live by faith and not by sight. So whether I see you or not, I know you are still the same. A friend worth keeping till the end!

HOW LONG
Someone asked me till when will we remain as friends. Know what? I just kept quiet. Why? Well, that's because I don't know which is longer. Always or Forever?

STAY FOREVER
Friends can't be seen along road everyday, but in our hearts they stay forever.

PART OF MY LIFE
Every life in this world is written by god's own dear hand. I'm thankful because as he wrote my life, he included you as part of it.

MY HARBOR
Life's like a harbor, friends are the boats. Lots of boats come and go. Some stay for a while, others keep drifting about. But I will spoil yours so you will stay stuck in my harbor forever.

START OF FRIENDSHIP
Alphabet begins with A, B, C. Numbers begins with 1, 2, 3. Music begins with Do, Re, Mi. But friendship begins with you and me.

NEVER SPLIT
I met you as a stranger, I leave you as a friend, as long as the world stands, our friendship never ends. All friends never split and even if they do they will meet again.

NEVER LOSE TRUE FRIENDS
I always thought loving someone was the greatest feeling, but I realized that loving a friend is even better, we lose people we love but we never lose true friends.

sgblackdevil
15-08-2005, 08:49 AM
HONESTY
When dealing with true friendship, honesty is served first. Try not to forget that my friend, because hearts search for honesty to beat faster.

WORDS UNSPOKEN
In friendship, words can go unspoken, yet still be understood. That's why I'm sure that though I don't say it often, you know how I value you. Take care.

WONDERFUL FRIEND
There is a gift that gold cannot buy, a blessing that's rare and true, that's the gift of a wonderful friend like the friend that I have in you!

FRIENDSHIP TEST
The test of friendship doesn't come when you are together. It comes when you part ways and you realize that despite the distance, the friendship is still there.

PATH OF FRIENDSHIP
The sun is glazing, upon the sunlight I see the path of our friendship shining brightly knowing that it is so great to have a friend like you!

NEVER JUDGE
Never judge your friends by their looks, by their status, by their intelligence. Look into their HEART instead!

DRIVING IN OUR OWN STREET
We are all driving in our own street called life and I'm so glad that in one of the intersections, I met a friend like you.

FOOTPRINTS
Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.

TRUE FRIENDS
True friends are like diamonds. They are real and rare. Fair weather friends are like leaves. They are scattered everywhere.

A FRIEND LIKE YOU
Time might lead me to nowhere. Fate might break me apart. I'll always be thankful that once, along my life's journey I found a friend like you.

sgblackdevil
15-08-2005, 06:31 PM
FIRST LOVE
Forgetting your first love is like a secret garden. But when you open up a long lost secret garden, the feeling comes back more than ever.

DOOR OF HAPPINESS
When a door of happiness closes. Another opens. But so often at times we look so long at the closed door. that we do not see the one which has been opening at us.

A SAD THING
A sad thing about life is that when you met someone that means a lot to you but only to find out in the end it was never bound to be and you just have to let it go.

PROCESS OF LOVE
When we fall in love, we never hoped to cry, we never wanted to get hurt, we give more than what we need, we somehow get equal benefit but more of us end up in tears.

HEARTBREAKS
Heartbreaks will last as long as you want and cut as deep as you allow them to go. The challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from them.

LOOKING BACK
I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.

YOU ARE STILL THE ONE
You are still the one that I want to talk to when I feel low. Since the day we parted, I wished I could tell you, "You will always be the only one in my heart."

THE PAIN
Your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone. These wounds won't seem to heal. There's just too much that time cannot erase.

A MILLION TEARS
A million words would not bring you back, I know, because I've tried. Neither would a million tears. I know, because I've cried.

sgblackdevil
19-08-2005, 09:34 AM
FIRST LOVE
Forgetting your first love is like a secret garden. But when you open up a long lost secret garden, the feeling comes back more than ever.

DOOR OF HAPPINESS
When a door of happiness closes. Another opens. But so often at times we look so long at the closed door. that we do not see the one which has been opening at us.

A SAD THING
A sad thing about life is that when you met someone that means a lot to you but only to find out in the end it was never bound to be and you just have to let it go.

PROCESS OF LOVE
When we fall in love, we never hoped to cry, we never wanted to get hurt, we give more than what we need, we somehow get equal benefit but more of us end up in tears.

HEARTBREAKS
Heartbreaks will last as long as you want and cut as deep as you allow them to go. The challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from them.

LOOKING BACK
I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.

YOU ARE STILL THE ONE
You are still the one that I want to talk to when I feel low. Since the day we parted, I wished I could tell you, "You will always be the only one in my heart."

THE PAIN
Your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone. These wounds won't seem to heal. There's just too much that time cannot erase.

A MILLION TEARS
A million words would not bring you back, I know, because I've tried. Neither would a million tears. I know, because I've cried.

sgblackdevil
22-08-2005, 04:21 PM
TRY TO FORGET
Trying to forget someone you loved is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

PAIN
There's a place in my heart that's yours alone. A place in my heart that no one can own. The tears in my eyes I can hide away, but the pain in my heart will always stay.

I STILL MISS YOU
It's amazing how abruptly you entered my life and how you're gone like the wind without a trace. Yet embedded in my heart is the presence of you.

MEMORIES
Softly the leaves of memories fall. Slowly I'll pick and gather them all. Because today, tomorrow and till my life is through, I'll always cherish that I've met you!

MEMORIES
Memories is treasured, no one can steal. Parting is heartache, no one can heal. Some will forget you when you are gone, but I'll remember you no matter how long.

FORGET YOU
It takes a minute to have a crush, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a life time to forget someone.

WOULD YOU EVER LEAVE
One night, the star said to me. "If she makes you cry, why don't you leave her?" So, I look back at the star and said. "Star would you ever leave your sky?"

NO REGRETS
When love is deep in the heart, there are no regrets. When it is time for us to part, there will be tears to shed, and memories to share.

MY HEART BREAKS
I could fill a 1000 pages telling you how I feel, and still you would not understand. So now I leave without a sound, except my heart shattering as it hits the ground.

NEVER WITH

How can I say goodbye to someone I never had? Why do tears fall for someone who was never mine? Why is that I miss someone I was never with?

sgblackdevil
23-08-2005, 02:33 PM
INNOVATIVE RAPE
A Sex expert was once asked whether a rape is possible while running. No, he replied, woman can run faster with her skirt up than a man with his pants down.

I LOVE YOU
A man had "I LOVE YOU" tattooed on his dick. He went home and proudly showed his wife. "There you go again, trying to put words into my mouth", she said.

STORY OF THE DOG
A baby dog asks mama dog how papa looks like. Mama dog said: "Your dad came from behind, I do not have the chance to see its face carefully!"

HOME EARLY
1 day as I came home early from work, I saw a guy jogging naked. I said to the guy, "Hey buddy, why are you doing that?" He said, "Because you came home early."

SOUNDS WOMEN MAKE
4 sounds women make during sex. 1) asthmatic - ah.ahh.ah..ah. 2) obedient - yes.yes..yes. 3) unsatisfied - more. more...more. 4) religious - oh god. oh god.

WE CAN MULTIPLY
Do you like mathematics, if so add a bed, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and we can multiply!

3 GOOD MANNERS
3 good manners of male penis. 1) Courteous - it stands before performing. 2) Emotional - it cries during the performance. 3) Polite - it bows down after the performance.

SNOW WHITE
*NEWSFLASH* Snow white had been chucked out of Disney Land. She was reported to have pulled up her skirt, sat on Pinnochio's face and shouted, "LIE BASTARD LIE"

BLOW JOB
What did the hurricane say to the palm tree? Hold on to your nuts. This is no ordinary blow job!

sgblackdevil
24-08-2005, 02:50 PM
DEPRESSED
A girl asked why cow seems depressed when being milked. Teacher: If every morning they rub yours for 30 minutes and don't f**k you, will you feel the same?

ADMIRING MAN'S COCK
After sex, girl touch man's penis. Man asked: "Why touch my penis? You want sex again?" Girl replied: "Nope, just admiring your penis because I used to have one."

PENIS AND BALLS

Penis and Balls arguing. Balls: Hey, you are very unfair! Every time you go in you never bring us along, only you enjoy! Penis: Eh, you think it's fun? I always keep vomiting!

WOMEN'S PRAYER #2
As you lay me down to mate, I hope you don't premature ejaculate, but if you cum before I do, I pray your tongue will see me through, Amen!!!

COVER ME
What did the Dick say to the Condom? "Cover me!!! I'm going in..."

KISS
A peach is a peach, a plum is a plum. What is a kiss without a tongue?

TITS DAIRY
I'd willingly fertilize Mary, and watch for 9 months her shape vary, from the very first day, to the child-birth display, when her tits would turn into a dairy.

PAINTING
A man was looking at a painting for a long time of a naked woman with leaves covering the body, he was asked what he was doing and he answered - waiting for autumn.

CAT AND THE SAUSAGE
A cat tries to get a sausage out of a river, but gets its paws wet, then it see a bigger one but falls in! MORAL OF STORY? The bigger the sausage the wetter the pussy!

CAT AND ROOSTER
A cat and a rooster sat by a lake, the cat fell in the lake, the rooster laughed! LESSON: when there's a wet pussy, there's a happy cock!

sgblackdevil
26-08-2005, 11:33 AM
RING
I wish I were a ring upon my girlfriend's hand, because every time she'd wipe her rear I'd see the promised land.

LEFT LEG, RIGHT LEG
What did the blonde's left leg say to her right leg? Between the two of us, we can make a lot of money.

PUSSY CAT
What's the difference between a pussy cat and a pussy? Ans: One hates water while the other loves to be wet.

F RULE
Find her, Friend her, French her, Finger her, Fuck her, Find next...

SHOWTIME
What's the difference between pulling a curtain and a panty? ANS: When you pull a curtain, it means that the show is over. But pulling down a panty means IT'S SHOWTIME!

DUMB
What is the dumbest part on a man's body? The penis. It has a head with no brain, it hangs out with two nuts and it lives around the corner from an asshole!

SPEED LIMIT
What's the speed limit of sex? Sixty-eight! At 69 you have to turn around.

WOMEN'S PRAYER
Women's Prayer: OH holy men lay down with me on a holy bed. Let your holy pole enter my holy hole so that your holy water can produce a holy soul.

NEEDS
Every girl wants one guy to meet all her needs, while every guy wants all the girls to meet his one need.

SILENCE
A recent survey asked 100 Sexually active men what they most enjoyed about a blow job. 99.9% said, "The 10 minutes silence."

sgblackdevil
29-08-2005, 01:24 PM
WHAT I NEED
I need a hug, I need touch, I need tender, I need a kiss, I need love, I need sex, and I need you!

SEX ON TEXT
Press down... down more... Ok more... YES ahh ohh yes... almost there... yeah oh shit harder... SO GOOD...! mmmmm... That's how I sex on text!

TWINKLE SONG
Nipple(2X) don't go far, can I press you in my car. Up above the chest so high, always milky never dry. Let me suck you don't be shy, lick and lick let's get high.

CARS
Man1: my wife is obsess with cars. While asleep, she holds my bird and say "Ferrari, Porsche." Man2: mine is worst, she puts my bird inside her and say "Full tank pls."

PICTURE
Man says to his wife: Let me take a picture of your breasts, then I can always look at them. Wife: Let me take a picture of you penis, I will have it enlarged.

SMALL PENIS
Today, in style are small cars, watches, skirts and mobile-phones. It will come the time when SMALL PENIS will be in style, and then you will be the man!

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Wishing you a SEDUCTIVE and HORNY year, LICKED by love and PENETRATED by heavenly graces, and may all your misfortunes be EJACULATED before the season has CLIMAXED!

RESEARCH
Research shows men are fatter than women because every night men get fresh milk and two big papayas while women only get one banana, two peanuts and one teaspoon of mayonnaise.

BAR STOOL
How do you keep 4 blondes entertained in a bar? Turn the bar stool upside down.

NAKED
GUY: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy. GAL: If I see you naked, I'd probably die laughing.

sgblackdevil
30-08-2005, 01:27 PM
GOOD TASTE
A phone is a form of communication, a kiss is a form of affection. A picture is a form of remembrance, CHOOSING me as your FRIEND is a form of, ehem GOOD TASTE!

MY BRA
A good friend is like a good bra. Hard to find, very comfortable, supportive, and always close to the heart. HELLO MY GOOD BRA

FATE TO BE FRIENDS
A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to bring you joy and laughter. So, I will treasure the friendship between us.

SWEET FRIEND
A friend is sweet when it is new. But it is sweeter when it is true. But do you know that? It is the SWEETEST when it is YOU!

REAL FRIENDSHIP
A friend is always welcome. Early in the morning or late at night. Time is of no importance. When it concerns real friendship!

MEMORY LASTS FOREVER
A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good bye.

RULES TO BE HAPPY
6 rules to be HAPPY: Free your heart from hatred, Free your mind from worries, Live simply, Expect less, Give more and Always have ME as YOUR FRIEND!

sgblackdevil
02-09-2005, 01:13 PM
FRIENDSHIP IS
Friendship isn't how you forget but how you forgive, not how you listen but how you understand, not what you see but how you feel, and not how you let go but how you hold on.

PEE IN MY PANTS
Friendship is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth of it. Thank you for being the pee in my pants.

KEEP IN TOUCH
Friendship is like a garden. It's beautiful when watered with love, care, affections, tears, cheers. But it dries up if left untouched. So keep in touch.

WHAT YOU DON'T SAY
Everyone hears what you say... Friends listen to what you say... Best friends listen to what you don't say...

TROUBLED ROAD
Your road maybe twisted and long but you got to keep going along, if you stumble and fall don't you give up at all, if you feel blue remember. I'm here always for you!

FRIENDSHIP PROMISE
We've known each other by CHANCE, became friends by CHOICE, still friends by DECISION. And when we say FRIEND FOREVER, that's definitely a lifetime PROMISE!

WITHOUT A FRIEND LIKE YOU
Everyday I see lots of strangers passing by me, this makes me realized that, life would be BORING, without a friend like you.

AS LONG AS
As long as we have memories, yesterday remains, as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste.

COMPUTER
A good friend is like a computer. I "Enter" your life, "Save" you in my heart, "Format" your problems, "Shift" you 2 opportunities & never "Delete" you from my memory!

A RING
A ring is round and has no end, and that抯 how long I抣l be your friend.

sgblackdevil
08-09-2005, 03:08 PM
NEVER LOSE ME
We gain and lose things everyday. But trust me on one thing: YOU WILL NEVER LOSE ME! I will always be there for you, my dear friend!

HOW DEEP IT GROWS
FRIENDSHIP is like a tree. It is not measured on how tall it could be, but is on how deep the roots have grown.

WALKING BEHIND YOU
During our friendship, there will be times you won't see me beside you, don't think I left you behind, I just choose to walk behind you so I can catch you when you fall.

IT'S A PROMISE
Friendship is a promise made in the heart. Silently. Unwritten. Unbreakable by distance. Unchangeable by time. Take care always beloved friend.

STARS
Friends are like stars. You can't always see them, but you know they are always there for you...

SWEAR
Do you take me to be your lawfully loveable friend, to have and to hold, for rich quotes or corny jokes, in text messaging and in poor signal, till low batt do us part?

A TRUE FRIEND
A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

DEEPLY ROOTED
When friendship is deeply rooted, it is a plant that cannot even be uprooted by a storm.

WITHOUT YOU
Without humor, life sucks. Without courage, life is hard. Without love, life is hopeless. Without friends like you, life is impossible!

LIST OF PERSONS
I made a list of my dearest persons and I wrote them down in pencil, I included your name but wrote it in permanent ink because I decided to keep you on my list FOREVER!

sgblackdevil
07-10-2005, 10:31 AM
ANGEL FRIENDS
I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends.

CAN'T LET YOU GO
Hold a true friend with both your hands, don't let go for true friend comes once in a lifetime. That's why I'm holding you tight! Can't let you go.

QUILTS
Good friends are like quilts. It never loses its warmth.

PRICE TAGS
GOD is so wise that he never created friends with price tags, because if he did, I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!

A GIFT
Friendship is a wonderful word, it might be the most beautiful one on earth. Friendship is something powerful, a gift of great value!

PRICELESS GIFT
Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold, but to have an understanding friend is far more worth than gold.

IT'S A MIRACLE
Everybody says that the EARTH is so huge. You know, with those zillions, billions, and millions people and all. That's why I think it's a miracle that I know you!

SOMETHING BETWEEN US
I might not be the best person in this world. Neither are you! One thing I'm sure is that, something between us clicks and turn us into best friends ever.

PERFECT FRIEND
I may not have given what is expected of a friend, I'm human and not perfect but inside this imperfection lies a heart that values you the best ways! Thanks.

TITANIC

TITANIC was although a big ship, but it still sunk. So what is the best ship? The best ship is still FRIEND-SHIP!