PDA

View Full Version : Peggy

TallMan
17-05-2005, 12:33 AM
I was recommended Peggy today, Monday. Not very thin, the OKT said, but a very nice person. As she signed in, saw that she was in fact in excellent shape, and she had a lovely face, and long hair.

As always I was first into shower. Wait for me, she called, don't you want me to help you wash? Oh yeah, I forgot, they all need to check out our equipment for health reasons. Just bj and fj? You're an easy one, she said. Proceeded to give me moderately rough bbbj. Me on my back, enjoying, caressing her everything and everywhere. Had to stop her work after a
while to prevent me shooting off, whereupon she tongued cocksides. This stop and go for 3 times.

Invited her to rest, she did so gratefully, I'm sure her mouth and tongue were pretty tired. I put me head on bed between her thighs and did the old tongue-fu. She liked it, shyly opening legs wide apart, very wide apart, and I got the message ie to give her more. All within her thigh insides and her belly button. And I got to listen to her soft aaargh, aaargh, mmmmm, mmmmm.

I came up for air, she sat up. I know, you're the type...who likes to make us girls high, she accused. Sounded a bit like an admonishment, but meaning: don't stop, gimme more, because she was butt shuffling to the foot of the bed where I had indicated. Here, legs wide apart, held high, her lady parts fully bared, her eyes closed, waiting, waiting. I gave my full cunningling treatment. Just a full 5 minutes, and she started I'm cumming, darling, I'm
cumming darling, I'm etc etc...Ignored her another 3 minutes, then stood up whereupon she put on the raincoat and firmly held my dickie against her groove and laid down in readiness.

I pushed in, slowly. Just cockhead in, and she started moaning. Shit, I thought, I'm not fully rigid, having deflated just slightly while concentrating on my tongue-fu just now. I should do a few quick pumps to increase my erection for a more effective job. BUt, no, no, no, she didnt want me pulling out to do the long pumps. She wanted just keep pushing inside, and keep dickie inside pushing against the end wall of her box. Wow, she was so for it that even my less than 100% hardness was enough to bring her closer to C. So what the hell, I obliged, quite glad that my slight softness was effective enough for her. Just push in, don't pull out, she begged, and tightened her arms around my torso to prevent my escape.

Crunched together, I felt her vaginal walls tightening against the full length of my john. A total narrowing of her vagina, Unbelievable! So I pumped in, don't know how, as not allowed to pull out to do the pump in. More like grinding in. All to the sound of her real loud moans.

Then we slowly speeded up by mutual understanding, and I was then able to sneak some full length withdrawals to enable full penetration. Hey, I need that full in and full out for MY pleasure, man. She crossed her legs on my rump, crossed her arms behind my neck, and I'm full length on her body except my legs were on the floor. High-pitched sounds coming from her clenched mouth, next to my left ear. Rumble, rumble, bouncing, bouncing, we pitched along until we both called out "coming, coming" and then we came.

We still joined together, she immediately clasped hands together, in a sign of respect, conceding "...I came before you, you are stronger by so very much; really didnt expect that. Do you know, now I'll find it very difficult to work today." Sorry, sorry; and no big deal, girl, I told her, I pleasure you so that I pleasure myself, blah blah. If I really so good, perhaps you should pay me? I will, I will, next time, she said.

You know how to lick me there.
But doesnt every guy do that to you too?
Yes, but they do only lick the cunt hole, which doesnt give pleasurable feeling. Not like you lick around, to the sides, and at the top......

She is a must repeat. I just might get paid, who knows?

Peggy. HomeBase L20H47. Face very attractive, though seems a bit stern. Boobs a handful like oranges. Shapely bod. Great smooth skin. Trimmed down there. Good looking CB. BBBJ not sophisticated but very effective. FJ extreme! becos she effs back hard. When you can get her going.

Cheers.

Bros, please add yr FRs about Peggy to this thread so that all bros can easily check her out from this thread.

Bomb
17-05-2005, 12:38 AM
Gd fr n tks 4 effort :D

Mr Rosie
17-05-2005, 12:43 PM
I was recommended Peggy today, Monday.

Nice FR - very detailed. Does she speak good English? Or did you have to communicate in Chinese/Something else? :)

TallMan
19-05-2005, 08:13 PM
Nice FR - very detailed. Does she speak good English? Or did you have to communicate in Chinese/Something else? :)

Cantonese with some English words hrown in.

wl-hunter
20-05-2005, 03:55 AM
Nice FR bro!! Two thumbs up! :)

TallMan
26-05-2005, 11:11 AM
Nice FR bro!! Two thumbs up! :)

Hi, wl-hunter,

Thanks. Do post your FR here in this thread after you try her.
Cheers.

dirtymonk82
26-05-2005, 07:56 PM
:rolleyes: ..nice lengthy FR

TallMan
27-05-2005, 01:17 AM
:rolleyes: ..nice lengthy FR

Hi dirtymon82,

Thanks, and sorry for the lengthiness.
It happened absolutely true in every detail, that's why it's long so that I do her justice.
If you try her, please FR here in this thread for all bros information.
Cheers.

sg181
19-06-2005, 04:14 PM
hi, i saw a girl in 2047 with a tatoo at the lower back of the waist, is this peggy? can i have the contact number of 2047?
thank you.