PDA

View Full Version : Evidence for suicide!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
15-05-2013, 06:10 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Evidence for suicide

According to a Singaporean police report, Todd was found hanging from an improvised noose tied over his bathroom door.

The court heard that Todd had a long history of depression. In March 2012, he saw a psychiatrist in Singapore, and complained of stress, anxiety and depression. He was prescribed anti-depressants but did not return to the psychiatrist.

How could one time appointment with a psychiatrist can be considered as conclusive prove for suicide? People who don't go to see psychiatrist can commit suicide too, likewise our Ministers do see psychiatrist too! do you think any of them have committed suicide yet?

The state’s counsel said that Todd had accessed several websites on suicide and depression. He searched keywords such as “noose,” “hangman,” “short drop,” and “simple suspension” between March 10 and June 23, the day before his body was found.

web history files can hacked into and be manipulated. who knows if others are using his computer to search for such information? maybe his friends? this cannot be conclusive prove too. thinking of suicide may not mean he will go and do it.

Todd wrote suicide notes on his laptop and left a handwritten note with the password before he died. One such letter addressed to “Mom and Dad,” according to state counsel, read: “As you know, I have been going through a difficult time and I am facing problems that I don’t know how to solve. I just know how much of a burden I will be to you in the future so I feel it is better to do this now rather than wait until I have caused more damage.” His parents say that letter did not sound like it was written by their son.

I agree with this too, because American thinking and Singaporeans or Chinese thinking are different. They are more positive kinds of people, and will not worry things like dropping a 10K equipment and lose sleep because of this.

One of the policemen who was first on the scene told the inquest that Todd’s apartment showed no signs of being ransacked or searched. “From what I assessed at the scene I did not suspect foul play,” he said.

If he really encountered assassins, surely 6 hours would have been ample time for them to clean up everything since they are bunch of professionals!!!

Two US-based pathologists have agreed with a Singaporean expert’s report that Shane died of “asphyxia due to hanging,” according to the state prosecutor.

This is not conclusive proof that he committed suicide. Assassins could have killed him in this way.

Evidence against suicide

Todd’s girlfriend, Shirley Sarmiento, conceded that he was depressed, but said he “did not display any suicidal tendencies.” He was anxious, and felt “heavy hands coming after him.”
Michael Goodwin, Todd’s 46-year-old Canadian neighbour, agreed that Shane was not suicidal. “I don’t believe he was the type of person who would take his own life,” he told the court. “He always seemed an upbeat and positive guy.”

The inquest is expected to hear from over 60 witnesses, including Todd’s parents, over the course of 12 days. The verdict, which by Singaporean law cannot be appealed, is likely by late June

Singapore criminal laws are actually useless, when political influences come into play.

SGP Government should tell the truth, otherwise SGP Government would have murdered Shane Todd Once again!!

There has been reports of Singapore government supplying Military Jets engines to Iran, a trade embargo country by the USA, through a Russian Intermediary. On a side note, majority of the Singaporean government comprises of Chinese Race. Do you think we won't help China by sharing Military secrets?

Even though Blood is thicker than water. Justice for Shane Todd and his mother's LOVE is more important than kin-ships.

The shits really need to hit the fan and let everybody smell the disgust of it.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?152154-Evidence-for-suicide!&goto=newpost).