PDA

View Full Version : What would life be if your lover got 2 Neh Neh removed

QQ Lover
14-05-2013, 02:57 PM
Angelina Jolie undergoes double mastectomy

(CNN) -- Actress Angelina Jolie announced in a New York Times op-ed article on Tuesday that she underwent a preventive double mastectomy after learning she carries the BRCA1 gene, which sharply increases her risk of developing breast cancer and ovarian cancer.

"My doctors estimated that I had an 87 percent risk of breast cancer and a 50 percent risk of ovarian cancer, although the risk is different in the case of each woman," Jolie wrote. "Once I knew that this was my reality, I decided to be proactive and to minimize the risk as much I could. I made a decision to have a preventive double mastectomy."

Mastectomy means removed 2 breasts surgically.

AvgJoe
14-05-2013, 05:04 PM
If its my gf/wife I will fully support the idea.

If its my lover/fb/fling/etc, then goodbye cause im a boobs lover

gobal100
14-05-2013, 05:06 PM
Health is more important than anything else.

Wife is we choose. We can't forgo. Is the commitment that we promised to them

ky40
14-05-2013, 05:32 PM
Wife is still the best in your heart with or without boobs

w1erdguy
15-05-2013, 10:28 AM
Wonder what Brad Pitt feels about this

Weiwei88
15-05-2013, 11:24 AM
If you are talking about real Love then , I think I will show her more Love after that . Because she will feel sad after she remove. Think about if u remove your cock . Haha. Isn't it sad .

freezetheDB
15-05-2013, 08:29 PM
as husband and wife, it is our duty to share life trials and burdens together.

Lauhuu
15-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Wife is wife. No matter how we fool around outside.

Remember the wedding vow on that big special day when you 2 were pronounced husband n wife....

lickNpoke
15-05-2013, 08:47 PM
To make a drastic womanly alterations like this for breast cancer eradication take immense courage... 87% probability is good enough reason for Angelina to decide to go for it. Apparently she is a woman of substance. Whoever they may be but if to prevent cancer they remove both breast decisively they fucking get my encouragement, respect and support. That's my take on their medical directive.

I know the ultimate question for this thread in a sex forum is that would I fuck a woman who had her breast removed. Yes I will as I rather fuck a woman of substance then a Bimbo in bed. A woman of substance is definitely a good fuck in my book.... Damn they would probably fuck me seven ways to Sunday..... That's my take on my sex partner characterization.

muscleboi
15-05-2013, 08:56 PM
no breasts = no nipples too? :confused:

if really so, then i'm ok as long as she's still as confident. girls who removed their breasts will definitely lose alot of confidence so if she can get out of it and still enjoy sex life with me, i will be more than happy! of course i will try my best to build her confidence but if she chose to dwell in it and negative about it AND starve me because of it despite my continuous encouragement, i will leave without looking back...

justl00king
15-05-2013, 09:31 PM
Will be the same, nothing should change.

lickNpoke
15-05-2013, 09:38 PM
Will be the same, nothing should change.

Maybe I will relish and fuck her cunt like a sexually matured lass deserving the appreciation like any god fearing honest woman. Bless all of them for their courageous decisions.

xiaopangge69
15-05-2013, 10:25 PM
Will plastic surgery help in this case?

hungryhunter
15-05-2013, 10:33 PM
Love is nOt abt neh neh :)

bombshell
15-05-2013, 10:43 PM
Life still have to go on.If partner have to do so in order to live,nothing can be help besides standing by her when she needs support the most.breasts available or not is not a priority now.

wally888
16-05-2013, 02:07 AM
With technology so advance even if breast removed still can surgically make the 2 areas smooth & nice to touched. :D

KobeBeef
16-05-2013, 10:16 AM
I think on the love side, most men will continue to love their wives.

But to satisfy the sexual needs, they may come surf sammyboyforum more often to look for FLs :D

AirBust
16-05-2013, 03:02 PM
I marry a wife because I really love her for who she is and want her by my side in life.

sidekick
16-05-2013, 06:15 PM
I will the the first to admit that I will not go for a working lady with no breast or even one breast. But I do have a sex partner who had a breast removed because of cancer & my personal opinion is that when there are emotional & sentimental feelings involved, one lesser breast makes no real difference. However I have detected a difference in the taste of her pussy juice, I suspect due to all the medicine she had to take regularly to combat the cancer.