PDA

View Full Version : Seeking a Sugar Daddy with benefits

JuicynSpicyLady
14-05-2013, 10:52 AM
I am seeking a Sugar Daddy to give support either on monthly or weekly basis due to some financial needs. In return, the sugar babe will meet him 1-2 time per weekdays evening, either dining, movies or intimacy, more details can be discussed if you are interested to know more.

Reply only if you have met the following criteria & preferences:

Age range must be above forty and below fifty five
Singaporean CHINESE ONLY
Single/Divorced ONLY
Height must be above 170 and below 180
Weight must be above 65kg and below 80kg

More details about myself will be given if you are Sincere, Honest and ONLY willing to EMAIL, CHAT in either SKYPE or YM. Not interested to exchange contact no. or Whatsapps at all.

Thank you.

lt0l0tl
14-05-2013, 10:55 AM
good luck in your search.....:D

ol'coyote
14-05-2013, 11:10 AM
I am seeking a Sugar Daddy to give support either on monthly or weekly basis due to some financial needs. In return, the sugar babe will meet him 1-2 time per weekdays evening, either dining, movies or intimacy, more details can be discussed if you are interested to know more.

Reply only if you have met the following criteria & preferences:

Age range must be above forty and below fifty five Pass
Singaporean CHINESE ONLY Pass
Single/Divorced ONLY Fail
Height must be above 170 and below 180 Barely Pass
Weight must be above 65kg and below 80kg Fail

More details about myself will be given if you are Sincere, Honest and ONLY willing to EMAIL, CHAT in either SKYPE or YM. Not interested to exchange contact no. or Whatsapps at all.

Thank you.

:(
fail 2 out of 3 criterias...

DegenerationX
14-05-2013, 11:16 AM
I thought the SB should indicate her own stats and let potential SD choose? How come its the other way round now? This logic does not work.

Example: I go into a maid agency, being the potential employer, I choose the maid based on their stats and skills. Not the maid choose me (a potential employer) based on my stats and background. :cool:

acidicavex
14-05-2013, 11:18 AM
I thought the SB should indicate her own stats and let potential SD choose? How come its the other way round now? This logic does not work.

Example: I go into a maid agency, being the potential employer, I choose the maid based on their stats and skills. Not the maid choose me (a potential employer) based on my stats and background. :cool:

Supply not enough to meet demand so SB got the say lo.:D

mr_missile
14-05-2013, 11:22 AM
:(
fail 2 out of 3 criterias...

bro coyote, you never post the 2 most important critierias......your money and the length/girth of little coyote leh. i am sure she will change her mind when she sees those. :p:D:p

ol'coyote
14-05-2013, 11:35 AM
bro coyote, you never post the 2 most important critierias......your money and the length/girth of little coyote leh. i am sure she will change her mind when she sees those. :p:D:p

money ?...wats left in me coin pouch...hehe...
length/girth of little coyote ?...attach pic ?...
maybe not accurate...cos can zoom in or out...to make look good...
maybe ask another lady to vouch ?...
at least from another lady's mouth...more trustworthy...
literally AND figuratively...
hehe...

garlicguy99
15-05-2013, 01:04 AM
why nobody look for sugar mummy? i am looking now....LOLZ...:D
Nowadays very cham...sugar daddy got money but no look high and length also kena hiam...

Alfaromeoex
15-05-2013, 10:36 AM
Why so many criteria when looking for a SD? Its not like SD is getting paid, SD should be the one giving the criteria ... What is wrong with Singapore girls?

Ya man!! Totally agree with u!! That dun seem right...

justl00king
15-05-2013, 02:32 PM

Example: I go into a maid agency, being the potential employer, I choose the maid based on their stats and skills. Not the maid choose me (a potential employer) based on my stats and background. :cool:Second that.

I am paying still have to play by your rules? Weird..:confused: :D

happymike787
17-05-2013, 11:34 AM
Hi

I have all your criteria but have no clues about yourself.

Would you like to pm me to share more ?

M