PDA

View Full Version : Nokia

TallMan
14-05-2005, 10:45 PM
Waited 25 minutes for Nokia on advice and insistence of the bossman OKT. "You havent tried her before?" he was amazed. She soon came down to sign out, giving me a big smile on passing me at my booth. Looking fantastic; legs, black panties, belly dancer midriff, and ample bosom overflowing a tiny black bra, under wispy gossamer dress which looked more like two little veils tied together.

She helped me shower, soap, rub, stroke, pulled skin back, squeezed, pumped, and towel. All cleaned up and standing up.

First class bbbj, lengthwise, knobsuck, full lip tight encirclement up and down shaft from tip to root. All the while studying my face, almost staring-like, with those flirting eyes.

Soon, "My turn to work" I said, pulled her to end of bed, and crouching on floor, caressed, kissed, worked her thighs, mons, pubes, lips and clit. So afraid I might accidentally bite her tender parts when she increased the tempo and height of her involuntary crotch upswinging. Then suddenly, she clasped her thighs, damned tight man, with uh! uh! uh! sounds from her open mouth. And then suddenly too, opened her legs, urging "quickly! quickly! enter me! enter me! Coming! coming!" And we started fucking, hard and furious, long and noisily, until both were spent.

We looked, smiled, grinned, hugged, still connected, she gyrated her bottom, I part withdrew and then pushed in, we went out-in-grind, out-in-grind, getting high again, getting rigid again, getting vigorous again, continuiing and cumming together again.

Shit, must go fuck with her again tomorrow.

Face lovely, good figure body, boobs ahandful, bbbj 9, fj 10. She enjoyed being eaten, And I will say that she really enjoyed fucking.

Homebase : lorong 16. "no need to know house number; just Nokia of lorong 16" she said.

Please add your FR on Nokia into this thread so that it'll be easier for all to know about her from one thread.

Siong2
15-05-2005, 01:57 AM
this 1 is 80 or 150 de?

SethlicDeCrucix
15-05-2005, 10:26 AM
Lorang 16 "nokia" ??? :confused:

TallMan
15-05-2005, 05:15 PM
Nokia is in cat $150 one.

this 1 is 80 or 150 de?

piranahpg
16-05-2005, 01:04 AM
good idea to have a separate thread for FR on each girl...I hope the other brothers here agree

TallMan
16-05-2005, 08:58 AM
FR on nokia by steamer

okt recommend nokia today, since my choices all cannot get. oredi called for me b4 i arrive. anyway, saw her at the driveway, petite n quite pretty, so ok lah.
ratings as follows:
looks 6.5/10
hgt 161cm estimate
body petite with a little bit of fats, but not bad lah
boobs 34c estimate, with nice pink nipples. firm full boobs
ar 7/10 slow, sensual n deep, can really feel her tongue alive
bbbj 7/10 not deep suction but has mint effect, cooling, and fair bit of balls licking, not too bad.
frenching 9/10 her frenching was real passionate n responsive
fj 8/10 very responsive fj, with various positions, with lots of frenching during fj, gets real turned on when finger her clit during fj.
catbath was gentle n sensual, tho not very comprehensive
attitude was gd, a bit gf
rtf possible
no specials in bathroom.

TallMan
24-05-2005, 01:27 AM
good fr brother! :)

That was an FR from a bro called steamer. Dug it out from my pc for bros to enjoy. Cheers.