PDA

View Full Version : Minah Ktv

Jintu
14-05-2005, 08:20 PM
Hello,,,,

Bros i am planning to start a thread here on 100% reasonably proced minah ktv. Last night went to nanyang ktv at jurong west was disappointed with the level of service there. Girls cannot play wan and their face all got attitute wan. Juz getting this thread so that bros can get their money's worth.

wang_zai
16-05-2005, 11:00 AM
yeah..i'm wif u

nikeboy
16-05-2005, 06:51 PM
Yup, think it's a good idea. More specific and convenient. :)

yuenlong
09-07-2006, 10:42 PM
brother jintu,do you have any good minah-oriented ktvs to reccommend?i been to nanyang ktv and went back a very disappointed man.the minahs there do have the looks and the figure but they all cannot play one.maybe brother jintu can give me some good reccommendations as i am still a green-horn in this field.thanks in advance brother jintu.you name is very interesting

amir4812
12-07-2006, 07:36 PM
Hello,,,,

Bros i am planning to start a thread here on 100% reasonably proced minah ktv. Last night went to nanyang ktv at jurong west was disappointed with the level of service there. Girls cannot play wan and their face all got attitute wan. Juz getting this thread so that bros can get their money's worth.

Bro u can try Showroom or Showgirls @ former big splash

WhoIsDat
13-07-2006, 08:58 PM
yeh.. another minah thread.. will be parking here liow.

caycan
13-07-2006, 09:38 PM
There's actually another thread already active in SBF...check it out, harmony seems to be a good choice. See thread for details on pricing, location also possible get-togethers...

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=52642&page=9

Triones
13-07-2006, 09:55 PM
been to this G***** C*** KTV near DG, not bad.
mummy system, start 10pm-2am.
gers can play, attitude ok, looks also good.
after midnite got R&B, all kind of action under dim light.....
tip wise follow market rate of mummy's ger...

Carebear
13-07-2006, 10:44 PM
been to this G***** C*** KTV near DG, not bad.
GC...GC...GC...GC...GC...GC... Maybe december go rumble there again.

BooBGuY
13-07-2006, 11:26 PM
Yeah!
That's the way to go Bro!
You have my outermost SUPPORT!!!

WhoIsDat
14-07-2006, 01:51 AM
Been to GC too.my boss's treat, coz i was entering ns. Was still a green horn then didn't enjoy much.the place was fun but the bad thing was the girls had to move arnd, sat night, the place kinda full. but usual ah lights off, after midnite, rnb nite. my boss n my colleuges were like fuckin n stuff and i was like standing there staring at them. i was too shocked then. hehe. after the whole session. the girls kinda chilled with us. Ask me to go to HRC the following nite. Sun nite, reggae nite but have to pass the chance, my gf was a regular there so confirm ah cannot. missed tat time though, so been wanting to go again.

klsgman
14-07-2006, 06:22 PM
hi ppl i am new here as i would also like to go ktv but i am currently in oversea, so can u ppl enlighten me what is GC thanks you very much. Also what is the expenses there thanks again. ... :)

hornygoat
25-07-2006, 03:12 PM
Will be checking back for updates bro! Wheres GC ah? Me newbie too.

Dicker21
25-07-2006, 03:44 PM
:D Bros
GC is Golden Castle use to very hot spot 5 yrs ago and ever caught fire cease operation for 3 months if i'm not wrong.
Some gals are from Egos and room all are upstair .
Hope it clear yr enquiry:D

Dicker21
25-07-2006, 03:47 PM
Sorry bro location wise is beside textile centre at Sultan road beside a coffee shop if driving park yr car at road site opposite the KTV free parking after 5pm.
But Minah come only after 11pm in group

Funkysoul
25-07-2006, 05:07 PM
brother jintu,do you have any good minah-oriented ktvs to reccommend?i been to nanyang ktv and went back a very disappointed man.the minahs there do have the looks and the figure but they all cannot play one.maybe brother jintu can give me some good reccommendations as i am still a green-horn in this field.thanks in advance brother jintu.you name is very interesting

bro yuenlong... never read past thread on ktv with malay chicks right?? I've recommended a few and its been a hit with bros here...