PDA

View Full Version : off peak hour for legal chicken house?

coke
14-05-2005, 10:07 AM
i know my pervious posting was that clear,but just like to know is there any off peak hour for cat 40,80 and 150.. :confused:

krime8
14-05-2005, 11:12 AM
i know my pervious posting was that clear,but just like to know is there any off peak hour for cat 40,80 and 150.. :confused:

try searching around the forum,i'm sure i saw it somewhere before.

14-05-2005, 05:38 PM

Snr now answer you Qns
Cat 40 aka thai gals legal hse operate from 2pm but some 1 something start operation.
Cat 80/150 aka Malaysia gals legal hse operate as early as 12noon but the gals operation depend on they'er mood some come very early (12noon) but some as late as 5pm.
FLs aka those on the street anytime of the day if you are lucky you get the pretty one.
As for the off peak hrs it can be anytime from 12noon to 4pm weekdays and forget about weekend there' NO off peak hrs for legal. As for FLs depend on your luck there's NO peak off peak hrs as they are alway on the run for AV.
Think I have answer some of yours and newbie Qns and please don't ask any more of this Qns or I will be the next to Zap you. :mad:

14-05-2005, 05:39 PM
i know my pervious posting was that clear,but just like to know is there any off peak hour for cat 40,80 and 150.. :confused:Snr now answer you Qns
Cat 40 aka thai gals legal hse operate from 2pm but some 1 something start operation.
Cat 80/150 aka Malaysia gals legal hse operate as early as 12noon but the gals operation depend on they'er mood some come very early (12noon) but some as late as 5pm.
FLs aka those on the street anytime of the day if you are lucky you get the pretty one.
As for the off peak hrs it can be anytime from 12noon to 4pm weekdays and forget about weekend there' NO off peak hrs for legal. As for FLs depend on your luck there's NO peak off peak hrs as they are alway on the run for AV.
Think I have answer some of yours and newbie Qns and please don't ask any more of this Qns or I will be the next to Zap you. :mad:

angkong25
14-05-2005, 05:51 PM
Snr now answer you Qns

Snr bro, i think u can get ready anything soon.... he has started two thread on the same question and has really piss us off... :mad:

angkong25
14-05-2005, 07:05 PM
Snr bro, i think u can get ready anything soon.... he has started two thread on the same question and has really piss us off... :mad:

Kenna, haven si yet ar..

JT, where r u..need yr help leh...

angkong25
14-05-2005, 07:53 PM
well at least i dun ask stupid question & post two same question on two different thread here. LOl..

i stand by the truth here. u coward...

angkong25
14-05-2005, 07:59 PM
U calling for me!!! Chicken lah!! On theeeeeeeeeeeeee wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! :D

yap..kenna zap by a coward ...KNNzzz..CCB.... Seem like this coward is blind... u can zap me for three point i dun fucking care.. but i am still going to punished him for tat !!! u hear me !!! :mad:

Eat it and fuck off....u coward

Bomb
14-05-2005, 08:00 PM
U calling for me!!! Chicken lah!! On theeeeeeeeeeeeee wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! :D

Chicken sian, duck better.
Jt ho say right u.....
Btw pm u back liao.
When feeling better intro me job? :o

angkong25
14-05-2005, 08:04 PM
U fcuk me or telling me!! :confused:
Who zap u!! He bo rep pwr leh!!

dun know leh..dun dared to leave his nick leh... nevr mind lah..

In the name of GOd, he shall be punished.. zap me all u want..

Bomb
14-05-2005, 08:09 PM
dun know leh..dun dared to leave his nick leh... nevr mind lah..

In the name of GOd, he shall be punished.. zap me all u want..

Yan dao, u offend who? 2 down again?
Never go bonk gals 2dae ah?

angkong25
14-05-2005, 08:15 PM
Yan dao, u offend who? 2 down again?
Never go bonk gals 2dae ah?

dun know :mad: . he want to play...let play, anyway points is not important, i earn my stand here and i stand by the truth here. Everyone can see why he was zap.... starting two different thread with the same questions..., stupid.

angkong25
14-05-2005, 09:08 PM
take it. :D

angkong25
14-05-2005, 10:55 PM
Not too bad lah...tio 1 more.

All will depend on Monday lol!!
meet u then talk Ok!! :D

huat ar... ho say lah... LOL..cheers!!! :D

angkong25
14-05-2005, 11:01 PM
Tomorrow better!!! wah...rep points up lol!! :D

Got bros here with eyes to see...LOL... thanks to those bros u know....

Yup..even better....today got water..tomorrow sure huat till xiao.... :p

Bomb
15-05-2005, 12:06 AM
Not too bad lah...tio 1 more.

Huat ah .... i bo lai.....Bo jio? hehe

[/QUOTE]
All will depend on Monday lol!!
meet u then talk Ok!! :D[/QUOTE]

Mon, if my engin job can get, i will laugh to bank, haha,work place 8mins walk from my place, if no get, u must take hor....(kaoz,wait ppl think i gay)
Meet u paris ris i more interested :D

Akong, happy man, now rep pts kua kua liao, when wanna jio me go Ar?

15-05-2005, 10:25 AM
Where where is the other thread going to zap him this time. Have not recover from upping bro kiddo point yesterday :D

15-05-2005, 07:11 PM
Bro angkong25, thanks for the infomation will be zapping soon by the way have upped your point :D

coke
16-05-2005, 11:19 PM
5931..thnks bros..for your help.. :)

17-05-2005, 11:48 AM
5931..thnks bros..for your help.. :)Someone zapping me for the remark I make here who's zap me I dare you to put your name here! :mad: And infact I still thinking whether to zap you for the two thread you started but now I SURE ZAP YOU ALL THANKS TO THE HERO WHO ZAP ME HAHAHAHAHA! I going to make him REAL MAD PERPARE FOR BOMBING FORM OTHER TOO HAHAHAHAHA!