PDA

View Full Version : Outcall Massage (YoYo)

angkong25
13-05-2005, 11:23 PM
Name: YoYo
Price: $40/hr massage (The rest up to end-user mouth skill)

What a nice looking girl! She will not only soothes your eyes with her looks, she will also soothes your tired body with her massage skills. Make an appointment with her now.

PM me for the contact if u r interested. :)

FCUKYOU
13-05-2005, 11:36 PM
I am interested. Any stats or FR on her?

Thanks

D!ckster
14-05-2005, 12:40 AM

This is the same YoYo from the website? 810xxxxx?

pippo
14-05-2005, 12:42 AM

Bro i tot de number is shown on the website....and the membership is free...
y inconvenience urself by askin dem 2 pm u...juz wonderin.... ;)

angkong25
14-05-2005, 12:50 AM
Bro i tot de number is shown on the website....and the membership is free...
y inconvenience urself by askin dem 2 pm u...juz wonderin.... ;)

yes , it is shown but the reason is be cos i find this gal very swee and i post it is for those who dun know abt the website, newies & those ppl that are lazy which eventually miss out this gem...

Well here is to share isn't it... i am just doing the bros here a favour.. i dun think this is inconvenience. r u thinking i am expecting something in return ... Nope .. i am not asking for anything. Go and ask those who got the contact no...

Thanks for questioning.

pippo
14-05-2005, 01:00 AM
bro i hope u r nt offended...thanx 4 clarifying the matter...i certainly wun 4get those words anytime soon:D ....anyway hav u tried her yet....she shld b another non-english speaker rite.....

angkong25
14-05-2005, 01:03 AM
bro i hope u r nt offended...thanx 4 clarifying the matter...i certainly wun 4get those words anytime soon:D ....anyway hav u tried her yet....she shld b another non-english speaker rite.....

Bro, i am not offended . I want to make friends here.LOL. remember i thanks you for the question... the big size is for those newies... u know big words then can see and understand, keke :D

I think this is the only best gal that look gd at the website so far and if can bonk even better... not yet try.. i got other plans.. haha....tat i hve to wait for the bros who got the no to post the information loh...

angkong25
14-05-2005, 01:37 AM

Thanks man... u know wat i mean... Cheers... :D

zzz123
14-05-2005, 02:47 AM
hi bro, can u provide me with yoyo's number.
u can email me or we keep in a loop to make friends via my msn
msd : [email protected]

thanks

14-05-2005, 07:49 AM
hmm i think he said PM him. :)

hi bro, can u provide me with yoyo's number.
u can email me or we keep in a loop to make friends via my msn
msd : [email protected]

thanks

angkong25
14-05-2005, 01:46 PM
This is the same YoYo from the website? 810xxxxx?

Yes, bro. u got it...so enjoyed.LOL

Uncle911
15-05-2005, 01:37 AM

What a nice looking girl! She will not only soothes your eyes with her looks, she will also soothes your tired body with her massage skills. Make an appointment with her now.

The way you talk sound like you are YoYo, trying to promote your own biz.

:confused:

angkong25
15-05-2005, 01:47 AM
The way you talk sound like you are YoYo, trying to promote your own biz.

:confused:

A pity i am not. LOl.i guess there no need for me to explain twice...cheers :D

pippo
15-05-2005, 02:59 AM

dat shit is taken from the website....bro angkong25 is merely cutting n pasting...better read de thread carefully 1st ...b4 he giv u big words den u noe... :D

angkong25
15-05-2005, 03:08 AM
dat shit is taken from the website....bro angkong25 is merely cutting n pasting...better read de thread carefully 1st ...b4 he giv u big words den u noe... :D

dun say me until like tat leh ..u ar ..pip :D

wildbeast
16-05-2005, 09:17 AM
Hi! all kakis, my FR on YOYO. I prefer to write in short paragragh. Easier to digest. Qing Duo Duo Bao Han....

Met YoYo abt 2 wks ago in HAPPY on my way out. Find her face and style very attractive to me. Fresh and youthful type. Her charm to me is real great cos I never look at small boobies gal. Her is small "B" only.

Anyway, asked her for outcall massage last weekend. She came and with a sweet polite smile. Then she stripped and bathed. Good habit. Hygenic gal. Her bio-data:-

Looks: Sweet, youthful, small sexy sharp eyes, girl next door. 8/10
Height: abt 1.6m.
Weight: abt 42 kg.
Complexion: Smooth, spotless and fair. ** Impt part to note as our human
skin, teeth, original hair colour and eyes are immediate signs to
the health and illness of a person.
Vital stats: abt 32B-24-34
Pubic hair: Well maintained and shaved.
Smell: Good. No fishy smell, body odour or bad breadth (despite being
smoker).
Nipples: Heaven... Hard, pointed, nice size and most impt of all.... pinkish
red. 10/10.
Massage skill: Ha. Ha. sorry, my mind not focus on dat. But dun feel much
pressure. Must be not good lo. Anyway, this is an
UNIMPORTANT factor.
Damages: $150 include massage. Exclude hotel.

After abt 20 mins of TCSS and massage, must build up rapport so that she will "love" you, then you will surely enjoy better. We got into the Finale. Ha. Ha. She very shiok when sucking your nipples and cock. Moans as she perform. And very concentrated. Hoo....Song! She do not BBBJ. guarantee her safety level more. Oh yeah, pls remember to bring ur own condom (dun spoil ur mood).

Interesting note: Yoyo ask me to stop rubbing her clit. She prefers to rub
herself, only then will get high faster. ok, i obeyed.
she said she will get wet easily once brother enters her.
At first I feel weird. But is CONFIRMED TRUE. You
confirmed will not get abrasion. ha. ha.

Ok, i hv covered essential parts. As for wat we did, think bros better to try yourself. I mean to each has his own likes, practices and styles. Hope you can understand. My very personal final rating: Yoyo is worth your bucks $$$ :-). Thank you.

angkong25
16-05-2005, 10:54 AM
Nice Fr. I guess yr fr has clear many enquries abt me... Thanks Bro... :D

wildbeast
17-05-2005, 12:59 PM
Thank you very much bro AK25 for ur point. Hope Yoyo brighten ur day.... await ur FR..... :-)

Ah joe
17-05-2005, 07:10 PM

Thanks for the contact. Will try her soon.
:p

angkong25
17-05-2005, 07:15 PM
Thanks for the contact. Will try her soon.

No problem. Bro. we r here to share and bonk.Isn't it. Enjoyed... :D

loser999
17-05-2005, 08:19 PM
how abt joey from that site ??? her figure look good... but cannot see face leh...

loser999
17-05-2005, 08:20 PM
sorry.. wish to ask too..
i got to know those few ger from Happy..
i call n ask but the prc lady can't really give me a clear add...
mind any1 pm me the Happy add ??
thk alot.. bro...

angkong25
17-05-2005, 08:26 PM
how abt joey from that site ??? her figure look good... but cannot see face leh...

Joey..no idea leh..bro... too bad loh..like wat u say...cannot see face... I like outcalls only..haha :D

wildbeast
18-05-2005, 09:38 AM
bro loser999, let me share my 2 cents thots with u ok? First,

HAPPY TN address:

In the middle of a row of shophouses, next door is bridal photo shop. This HAPPY got dark brown signboard. You have to walk upstairs to reach. If you drive into that lane (ONE WAY), look to your RIGHT. Somewhere in middle.

It is the first turn in lane (Right side) after you passed the PLAZA textile centre. Underneath at corner got an OCBC bank. It is not a prominent road, so watchout! Towards bugis/city hall direction. nearby got Sultan mosque, Hong wen pri sch, many muslim makan outlets nearby. Oh yeah! parking there sucks!!! Ok, hope u can find dat paradise soon.

As for JOEY, her name is COCO in HAPPY. JOEY is her name for outcall. She massaged me twice. 2nd time was a screwup by me. Without knowing they are same person, and i did not pay attention to her looks, until inside after 10 mins then realised is same person. wat the FISH is me man!!!! ha.
Some personal feel of her:

Looks: abt 6 (the most) /10
Figure: 34B-24-34. Slim and petite. pic is misleading bro! guess dat is the
magic of maximiser by triumph. ha. ha. and photography too.
Massage: GOOD! POWER! 8.5/10
Past ex: 7 yrs massage lady in china.

She asked me the 2nd time want to go hotel, i am sorry that my brother juz refused to wake up. ha. ha.

Bro, suggest go and look at her yourself. Well, to each has his own, right? Cheers.... Thank you.

ihateu3
18-05-2005, 12:00 PM
from the pic yoyo boobs like abit small hor? haha :D HElen (Rocket launcher) and kiki from the site looks power. :p

ihateu3
18-05-2005, 12:02 PM
BY THe way im QUITE new here.. Initially got 10 points.. Which SON OF A BITCH go and deduct my points? how to check who deduct my points? CCB

angkong25
18-05-2005, 12:13 PM
BY THe way im QUITE new here.. Initially got 10 points.. Which SON OF A BITCH go and deduct my points? how to check who deduct my points? CCB

New here but may not mean tat u r new in the field..i think tat wat ppl are misled here with the idea tat newies are not only new in the forum but also new in the f*** scene... Wrong....Just tat we r lazy....

As for zapping, dun waste time checking.. cos u normally won't find out anyway.. just take it with a pinch of salt...i think everyone hve gone through wat u hve gone through...

from the pic yoyo boobs like abit small hor? haha :D HElen (Rocket launcher) and kiki from the site looks power. :p

Sorry, i dun need a big boobs, so yr comments i dun comment, ok bro. Body power but face cannot see leh..

thdarren
18-05-2005, 02:56 PM
hmmmmm
can i call her and ask her to come to my house
any guys all out there try it before

pippo
18-05-2005, 04:33 PM
hmmmmm
can i call her and ask her to come to my house
any guys all out there try it before

Bro try n let us noe ok.....maybe in dat way ur points wun b dat miserly 2... :rolleyes:

angkong25
18-05-2005, 05:01 PM
Bro try n let us noe ok.....maybe in dat way ur points wun b dat miserly 2... :rolleyes:

Bro, remember to up him after he try..got yr blessing mah...

pippo
18-05-2005, 11:22 PM
Bro, remember to up him after he try..got yr blessing mah...

I will up him once he tries her n post a gd FR...i wun up him if he only tells us she can do in our house or not...bro did u up my points earlier todae? some1 did bt nvr leave his name...coz i luv 2 giv sometin in return 4 those who assist in my upbringing :)

angkong25
18-05-2005, 11:35 PM
I will up him once he tries her n post a gd FR...i wun up him if he only tells us she can do in our house or not...bro did u up my points earlier todae? some1 did bt nvr leave his name...coz i luv 2 giv sometin in return 4 those who assist in my upbringing :)

No problem. It yr decision whether to up him a not. keke :D Did i up u?? Tomorrow up u... i just up another bro... Nice knowing u..

Ah joe
19-05-2005, 07:33 PM

I was thinking just like you on this Joey, fair skin and fleshy.

D!ckster
22-05-2005, 05:42 PM
hi bros,
bros who are want to know how this yoyo looks like can log in to the website now...her pics are not censored..cheers..

snakehead
22-05-2005, 06:40 PM
hi bros,
bros who are want to know how this yoyo looks like can log in to the website now...her pics are not censored..cheers..

Wat website??? how cum I dun noe leh? can post url ??

bro snakehead

Accord_JDM
23-05-2005, 01:22 PM
hi bros,

yoyo looks quite young leh....
not bad... can give her a try....

hunter1234
23-05-2005, 01:37 PM
waraooo no wonder she seemed bz...all the bros here trying her out ???
:cool:

Accord_JDM
24-05-2005, 12:22 AM
Today holiday and kinda feeling horny so decided to check YoYo out especially she looks quite good from www.sgmassage.com

Found out from her that she stayed around GL so decided to meet her at one of the hotels there for massage + full service. After 10 mins checking into the hotel, she came knocking on the door...

Oh gosh, she looks more pretty than in the pic and she is really a SYT... furthermore she wore specs which really made her looked very decent like a teacher... (my type... cool) Have a quick chat with her and found that she is quite protective of herself. She doesn't wanna reveal much of her things and the only thing i know is that she worked in nightclub at orchard area in the night and doing part time outcall for massage in the daytime.

Her is YoYo FR...
Face : 8/10
Body : 7.5/10 (petite & slim but tits small)
Massage skills : 8.5/10 (knows how to massage well)
Balls & Arse skills : 8/10 (not bad, shiok)
Catbath : 7/10 (tits too small... effect not shoik enuff)
HJ : n/a
BJ : 7.5/10 (she is a gd blower but with cap)
FJ : 8/10 (moans loudly and wild in riding me)
Price : $150 + $20(rm)
Attitude : very friendly and chatty... she stressed in providing good service
RTF : Most Likely

Cons: Need to make payment before start of session is quite a turn off... No kissing... She insisted in servicing me rather than interact together... quite professional but no gf feeling...

Recommended for bros who want solid massage at the hotel by a nude SYT and finishing the session off with a quick release... totally service by a SYT.

Strike
24-05-2005, 11:48 PM
just to check, i can't seem to find yoyo at the website, anyone has the same problem?

newbee
25-05-2005, 01:02 AM
just to check, i can't seem to find yoyo at the website, anyone has the same problem?

Maybe they updated the list and removed her???

Accord_JDM
25-05-2005, 09:15 AM
Found out from YoYo that she no longer work at the joint and she is now doing only outcall either in the afternoon or night.

When she is not having any appointment in the night, she will go and work at one of the nightclubs in orchard area.

RepulsE
25-05-2005, 09:38 PM
The gals on e site r constantly changing. ..

Innoncent$
25-05-2005, 10:30 PM
Found out from YoYo that she no longer work at the joint and she is now doing only outcall either in the afternoon or night.

When she is not having any appointment in the night, she will go and work at one of the nightclubs in orchard area.

Soun dlike Doing "Massage" is a better $ than KTV....hmmm....

Accord_JDM
26-05-2005, 04:57 PM
Soun dlike Doing "Massage" is a better $ than KTV....hmmm....

what i knew from her is that doing KTV is a more preferred choice to her cos her mamasan take gd care of her at the KTV... doing massage is just a PT to kill time for the day and also to earn some extra cash for shopping...

Pokimon1
27-05-2005, 11:37 PM

FR on Yo Yo

Thanks to Bro Angkong who gave me her contact, I arranged to meet her this afternoon at Sakura Hotel 81 in Joo Chiat. (my favourite place)

After checking in, I called her to let her know the room number. Half an hour later, still no sign of her.
I said "Shit ... she aeroplane me this time." So I called her again.

It seems the stupid taxi driver took her to the wrong Hotel in Joo Chiat.
Ten minutes later she arrived.

When I opened the door... It was a very pleasant sight. Worth the wait.

She looked like a school girl, with her glasses on. Very innocent looking.
If you meet her on the street, you would never guess that she is "on the line".

She came in the room, we TCSS for a while, then she excused herself to go to the bathroom to clean-up.
Came out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around her. When she took off the towel, my didi did a Majulah!

She is small and petite. Her boobies are rather small (32B) but very firm and perky. Her nips are pink and firm.
I started to suck on her nips and she moaned in such a way that I almost came.

She suggested that she gave me a massage first.

The massage was out of this world. She was GOOD.
When she sat on me, I could feel her wet pussy rubbing my back. My dick almost went through the mattress.

After the back massage, she turned me around and started to cat bath me, sucking on my nips and working all the way down to my pick.
She put the codom on, but had a hard time, because my prick is rather thick and long.
When the CD was on she gave me such a blow job that I have never experienced before. She licked and deep throated me, all the time looking up with those captivating eyes.

I could not take in any more and she knew it. She straddled me and gently guided my throbbing brother into her wet, tight love hole.
I thrusted my pelvis upwards and gave her my full 8 inches. She moaned so loudly, I thought she was going to die.

She started riding me, slowly at first and then picked up speed. Ohhhhh....
Baby..... Fuck me, Fuck me....
I picked her up (she was very light - about 42 kg) Screwed her standing up with her legs wrapped around me.
I put her down in the corner of the bed, spread her legs apart and pumped her hard.

"Lao Kong... Lao Kong... Shuang ah! Shuang ah...." Then we came together.
Game over!!!! What a game!!!!

Face: 7.5 (very innocent looking, especially with her glasses on)
Body: Slim and smooth
Massage skill: 8.5
BJ: 8
FJ: 9
RTF: Definitely.
Damage: $150 + tip+ $20 for room

I gave her a lift back to her place after that. I told her that if she is free, I won't mind taking her sight seeing around Singapore.

With her innocent looks I have no problems being seen with her at all.

Wonderful experience to have a nice massage followed by an great Fuck.
Worth every cent!

Please up my points if you enjoy the FR.

hunter1234
28-05-2005, 02:06 PM
what i knew from her is that doing KTV is a more preferred choice to her cos her mamasan take gd care of her at the KTV... doing massage is just a PT to kill time for the day and also to earn some extra cash for shopping...

anyone know which KTV she is working in ?

curiouslook
01-06-2005, 06:27 PM
Bro,

Couldn't find Yo Yo number at sgmassage.com..
Care to PM me her number? Will post FR after trying..
Cheers!

freelance
02-06-2005, 10:34 AM
FR on Yo Yo

Thanks to Bro Acccord who gave me her contact, I arranged to meet her a while ago at hotel. After checking in, I SMS her where is the room. BTW, she don't understand any english so was a bit difficult for me to book when my mandarin so poor.

Anyway, like other bro say, she does look like a bit like school girl with her glasses on. Very sweet and innocent...makes u feel like u are bonking ur high school sweetheart and she respond very sweetly if you sweet-talk her and treat her gently.

Will not go into all details, except will say she is very energetic when she is turned on, very good attitude, and mei mei is nice (tight and wet).

Face: 7
Body: 7.5 - ta
Massage skill: 7 (quite good)
BJ: 6.5 (+1 for her look at you while BJ)
FJ: 8
RTF: yes
Damage: $150 including room

Pokimon1
02-06-2005, 10:51 AM
Face: 7
Body: 7.5 - ta
Massage skill: 7 (quite good)
BJ: 6.5 (+1 for her look at you while BJ)
FJ: 8
RTF: yes
Damage: $150 including room[/QUOTE]

"$150 including room" - good deal...
Hey bro, did you bargain with her?
Next time I bonk her I am going to ask for refund!

freelance
02-06-2005, 12:19 PM
Damage: $150 including room[/QUOTE]

sorry very blur when typing - should say $150 EXcluding room...

actually, i think u might be able to negotiate with her but she seem so nice and not money-face so i never bother.

wildbeast
02-06-2005, 12:31 PM
yeah, bro freelance, agreed with you. U dun think of bargaining with gal like YOYO dat gives u the very warm and comfortable feeling. I paid the same amt as you without a single protest. :-)

Pokimon1
04-06-2005, 12:43 PM
Hey Bros.

Yesterdeay I had another heavenly session with YoYo.

Kow Peh, I think I am falling in love with her...

She really treat me like BF.

Normally I don't anyhow lick Chee Bye, (only with my GF)
But with YoYo, I cannot tahan leow.

Lick her Pussy until she cum, then FUCK her like no tomorrow. Every position you can imagine.

Her moaning really shiok!!! I think she enjoyed the sesson as much as I did.

After session took her to eat Chicken Rice and then sent her home, Like GF.

Graffiti
04-06-2005, 12:56 PM
Hey Bros.

Normally I don't anyhow lick Chee Bye, (only with my GF)
But with YoYo, I cannot tahan leow.

Yo Bro. She allow you to lick?? :rolleyes: She must be getting the hang from you liao. She's hook.

Cheers

Pokimon1
04-06-2005, 01:50 PM
Yo Bro. She allow you to lick?? :rolleyes: She must be getting the hang from you liao. She's hook.

Cheers

Not only allow... she open her Chee Bye Big Big.
Wah Piang!!!!
She thrust her pelvis and moan.... telling me not to stop... "Lau Kung....... Wo lai le.... Wo lai le. Oooooooooh"
My cock is standing as I write this.
Better than my GF....

plugnplay
04-06-2005, 06:19 PM
Hi, can PM me Yoyo's contact number? From FR, she is hot in bed with angel's face.

plugnplay
05-06-2005, 01:31 AM
Hi Bro, anyone care to share with me yoyo's contact? After seeing so much about her, seems like a must try.

Ascott
05-06-2005, 12:14 PM
Can any bro. PM Yoyo's contacts? Die die must go before school holiday ends when wife & kids are not in town!

jpke
05-06-2005, 03:00 PM
I want YOYO number too. Pls PM me.

I read all the FR until my pant is wet liao. :p

INXS88
07-06-2005, 04:33 PM
Can provide YoYo contact no. Thanks

Imager
07-06-2005, 08:51 PM
Hello bro, anyone, please PM yoyo's contact to me. Thanks.

Pokimon1
08-06-2005, 06:57 PM
Hi all you Bros out there,

I just received a call from YoYo and we went out for another heavenly session.

She has changed her phone number and I am the only person who has it. She made me promise not to give the number to anyone else.. (Sorry Bros)

She has given up FL and will be returning to China soon. She will start a new life there. Hope to open a shop.

She's also given me her real name (showed me her passport to prove she is not lying) and her phone number in China.

I know she is not the typical gold-digging China FL and is sincere that she wants to be my friend.

When I visit her in China she will stay with me in the Hotel.

She is a wonderful LADY and I hope all you Bros will respect her for that.

Her time in Singapore is only to make enough capital to start a business. Don't even want my help.

CoolAlvin
08-06-2005, 07:37 PM
Hi all you Bros out there,

I just received a call from YoYo and we went out for another heavenly session.

She has changed her phone number and I am the only person who has it. She made me promise not to give the number to anyone else.. (Sorry Bros)
I can confirm that Yoyo is indeed planning to go back China. She's leaving on the 28 this month.

She has slowed down on her FL business but hv not completely stop. She claimed she needed a rest as she's also working at a club in orchard at nite.

Her new contact is 9107xxxx. I thk many bros here already hv her contact.

She's worth the try.

:cool:

hornytony
09-06-2005, 05:23 PM
bro...can pass Yoyo's contact? tks

wunderfust
13-06-2005, 06:05 PM
bros anyone can provide her number? i'm interested..thanks

wrox
17-06-2005, 09:57 PM
yes sound marvellous . yes pls can i have her phone number ? thx pal..

wrox
17-06-2005, 10:16 PM
can any bro pls give me her phone number thanks ...