PDA

View Full Version : crystal tuina in yishun

coke
13-05-2005, 06:28 PM
a new tuina place in yishun around block 200+..saw 2 not bad prc sitting near the entrance, waving like to me like those in gl. Was in a hurry so din go in,any bros try before? :o

R-K-O
14-05-2005, 12:36 AM
Wah!... So GL type. Wait kanna complain by the netghbourhood people. Is it near blk 240 or 241? opposite the Esso petrol kiosk?

R-K-O

Schizo
14-05-2005, 12:47 AM
Think it is Crystaliz Beauty at BLK 236. Been there once more than 6 mths ago. Gals are 30+. Massage so so. Looks - generally CMI. Did not bother with specials

a new tuina place in yishun around block 200+..saw 2 not bad prc sitting near the entrance, waving like to me like those in gl. Was in a hurry so din go in,any bros try before? :o

R-K-O
23-05-2005, 09:28 PM
Just went to this crystal beauty last week. Here's a short FR:

Name: never ask
Looks: 5/10
Boobs: B cup
Massage: 7.5/10 - got strength, hard and relieving
HJ: NA
BJ: NA
FJ: NA
Damage: $30/hr
RTF: yes, for gd massage

When left another 5-7 min, the gal ask whether want to extend or not. This makes me confirmed that shd have special, just like i first went to XH at amk. All the while the gal massage me was quite careful for not 'accidentally' touched my balls. And also need to wear shorts. I thought no special so just enjoy the massage. But ending part she massage my groin area like half massage half JG, makes my did wake up..... :D Overall I'll give 7/10 as the massage is really gd. Maybe next time will hint her for specials....heehee... :)

R-K-O

fatboyfuck
24-05-2005, 12:41 AM
aiya.. confirm got special lah..
i tried liao.. not once but many many times.. lolz :)
depending on whether u daring or not.. many a time, they dun ask..
u got to req for it..
the last time i went, i got it for free somemore..
gave the ger $50 in total for massage and tips, follow her to the counter, the boss return me the change $20. meantime she went to get water for me..
after that no ask for $ so i act blur and left..
1 hr of solid massage + hj == $30 best deal!
hahaha...

sammyboyfan
24-05-2005, 11:57 AM
Bro FatBoyF, what is the name of the gal who served you? Any autoroaming? tried once but everything seemed aboveboard.

R-K-O
25-05-2005, 12:40 AM
aiya.. confirm got special lah..
i tried liao.. not once but many many times.. lolz :)
depending on whether u daring or not.. many a time, they dun ask..
u got to req for it..
the last time i went, i got it for free somemore..
gave the ger $50 in total for massage and tips, follow her to the counter, the boss return me the change $20. meantime she went to get water for me..
after that no ask for $ so i act blur and left..
1 hr of solid massage + hj == $30 best deal!
hahaha...

Ni bro fatboyfuck, i went down last night again. heehee...... just like you said, must request, they'll not ask you. This is 'cos they take 40% of the massage fees & they are so call contented. Furthermore, they claim that doing hj for customers is a kind of service so they said any price will do. This is the 1st time i heard of that. It is something like XH in amk. I also found out from my friend that is purely hj, autorom not allowed. Maybe is depend on individual gal. Anyway, i found that the most can make it one, in terms of look, is the gal call ah juan, who massage me. She is also the one who dress the most sexy among all the gals.

I hope the above info are helpful to all bros here. Happy cheonging!!!.....

R-K-O

fatboyfuck
25-05-2005, 12:44 AM
Ni bro fatboyfuck, i went down last night again. heehee...... just like you said, must request, they'll not ask you. This is 'cos they take 40% of the massage fees & they are so call contented. Furthermore, they claim that doing hj for customers is a kind of service so they said any price will do. This is the 1st time i heard of that. It is something like XH in amk. I also found out from my friend that is purely hj, autorom not allowed. Maybe is depend on individual gal. Anyway, i found that the most can make it one, in terms of look, is the gal call ah juan, who massage me. She is also the one who dress the most sexy among all the gals.

I hope the above info are helpful to all bros here. Happy cheonging!!!.....

R-K-O

hey bro..
u r so lucky!!! thats the ger that i got for my last massage.. hahaha..
alamak.. now this place goner liao.. haiz!!! with info like that leaking out; verify and confirmed.. hahaha...
look for a ger by the name of meiling, if u r lucky, u will get her; she dun work so often now.. she's the best looking among the lot.. the ah juan is a new-comer..

R-K-O
25-05-2005, 01:00 AM
hey bro..
u r so lucky!!! thats the ger that i got for my last massage.. hahaha..
alamak.. now this place goner liao.. haiz!!! with info like that leaking out; verify and confirmed.. hahaha...
look for a ger by the name of meiling, if u r lucky, u will get her; she dun work so often now.. she's the best looking among the lot.. the ah juan is a new-comer..

Haha..... at least the info can help some bros who ai mai ai mai one mah. So they will decide what to do 'cos never try b4. Just to dig up some history, i remember this tn formerly is a hair salon. Since when it change to tuina? Some more the name of the shop remains the same.......

R-K-O

fatboyfuck
25-05-2005, 01:08 AM
Haha..... at least the info can help some bros who ai mai ai mai one mah. So they will decide what to do 'cos never try b4. Just to dig up some history, i remember this tn formerly is a hair salon. Since when it change to tuina? Some more the name of the shop remains the same.......

R-K-O

true true.. the spirit of sharing mah..
seems like u cheong tn quite often.. next time bring me along lah..
me only wonder ard yishun's
discover another one which i think might not be patronised much by bros here coz no hear its name mentioned b4...
good stuff there..

pm me when u need a partner to join u..

R-K-O
25-05-2005, 01:16 AM
true true.. the spirit of sharing mah..
seems like u cheong tn quite often.. next time bring me along lah..
me only wonder ard yishun's
discover another one which i think might not be patronised much by bros here coz no hear its name mentioned b4...
good stuff there..

pm me when u need a partner to join u..

I only go those which is easily accessible one 'cos no car. Speaking of yishun tn, not all i visit too. Some of cos i got see FR then i visit. Will PM you in no time. heehee......... :)

R-K-O

fatboyfuck
25-05-2005, 01:29 AM
I only go those which is easily accessible one 'cos no car. Speaking of yishun tn, not all i visit too. Some of cos i got see FR then i visit. Will PM you in no time. heehee......... :)

R-K-O

haha.. sama sama.. no car, take mrt lor..
need u to bring me go explore amk, toa payoh, etc..
anticipating ur PM.. haha... :D

R-K-O
25-05-2005, 10:22 PM
haha.. sama sama.. no car, take mrt lor..
need u to bring me go explore amk, toa payoh, etc..
anticipating ur PM.. haha... :D

Sure no problem. One of my friends called me today and feedback me abt this crystal. He said is f**k up. I laughed and told him that i know, for gd massage is ok but other than that forget it....heehee....

R-K-O

colorwolfzzz
02-06-2005, 01:34 AM
not bad not bad :)

colorwolf me now find crystal better than xin he hehe .. for bros who have tried xin he at amk .. this crystal is much better .. both environment and gers .. ah juan really got the innocent yet cute mature lady look .. while xiaofang is younger and got the slutty look .. ah juan is normal office lady build .. while xiaofang more ah lian and young build .. hope this info helps

colorwolfzzz
02-06-2005, 01:37 AM
oh and its $30/hr .. though the tui na is so comprehensive that it usually takes 1 hr .. so better to ask for 1.5hr .. $45 .. they will know what u want .. hehe .. and tips is up to individual .. gave her $60 and got a hug in return hehe

gappies
02-06-2005, 01:49 AM
izzit walking distance from the MRT.... duno the place well in yishun....

R-K-O
02-06-2005, 11:35 PM
izzit walking distance from the MRT.... duno the place well in yishun....

To me is walking distance 'cos i know how to cut through the flats from MRT. If take bus, think should be around 2-3 bus stops, bus #...... should be either 800 or 801. Not so sure. Maybe bros living in yishun can help to confirm. Thanks.... :)

R-K-O

Rouge trader
02-06-2005, 11:40 PM
U can walk,it would take about 10 mins if u're walking frm North Point....or alternatively u can take bus 804 frm the bus interchange....nvr been there but i live in yishun :)

Rouge trader
02-06-2005, 11:51 PM
http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/singaporemap/singaporemap.php?x=28223.039015741&y=46214.8303&headerStr=HDB-Yishun<br>236,%20Yishun%20Ring%20Road%20Singapore%20760236&nearby_facility_type=busstop&nearby_range=0.1&mode=overview&searchbuildingid=3573&searchmasterid=126144&nearby_range=0.2

take a look at the map

sponge05
03-06-2005, 08:47 AM
To me is walking distance 'cos i know how to cut through the flats from MRT. If take bus, think should be around 2-3 bus stops, bus #...... should be either 800 or 801. Not so sure. Maybe bros living in yishun can help to confirm. Thanks.... :)

R-K-O

can take bus 800 or 804 from the bus interchange next to the MRT. For both bus, alight at the 3rd bus-stop.

cheers,
sponge

soorya
12-06-2005, 12:02 AM
oh and its $30/hr .. though the tui na is so comprehensive that it usually takes 1 hr .. so better to ask for 1.5hr .. $45 .. they will know what u want .. hehe .. and tips is up to individual .. gave her $60 and got a hug in return hehe

Yes I agree the massage is very comprehensive. But the quality varies.
Have been there twice .first time massaged by a 40 over old lady, didnt check her name. She really knows how to massage but you can actually feel her palm- quite rough...maybe because of age.Went there again today , massaged by Xie Mei, she is younger but massage not as good.

Does anyone know the name of the earlier old lady-she is the oldest among all the PRCs there. Can ask for her next time.

singlegals2005
22-06-2005, 09:08 PM
hi, i was there about a month ago. the massage was not bad, 45 for 1.5 hours, however, no special were offered, i read that you can initiate it, just tell them?
anyway, anyone went there recently, any gals that i shouyld try out?
thanks.

R-K-O
23-06-2005, 08:55 PM
hi, i was there about a month ago. the massage was not bad, 45 for 1.5 hours, however, no special were offered, i read that you can initiate it, just tell them?
anyway, anyone went there recently, any gals that i shouyld try out?
thanks.

Hi bro, normally they will ask where else we want to massage. For me, i just point to my didi and they know what to do liao...heehee.... :D Recently never go 'cos busy. You can try ah juan, if she's still there.....

R-K-O

championbee
05-07-2005, 12:44 PM
hi all,
anyone been to this tuina lately?
can anyone tell me whether is there really free hj as quoted by some bros in the earlier post?
thanks in advance.

giggs310010
06-07-2005, 01:14 AM
Hi bro, normally they will ask where else we want to massage. For me, i just point to my didi and they know what to do liao...heehee.... :D Recently never go 'cos busy. You can try ah juan, if she's still there.....

R-K-O

Was curious, I went to try Ah Juan, very disappointed with her look.
She did give quite good massage.
towards the end, I asked if she hj, but she insist she never do hj.
I slowly sweet talk to her, asking her also how long she has not make-love. She is a PDMM with 13 years old child studying in yishun. Her husband in china.
So i go for the approach that may be I could let her touch my hard cock, I took her hand to touch my cock, finally she agree, but she is very very shy.
I even force my way to touch her nipple, even gave her a crash course how to hj, she really inexperience.
Finally I unloaded.
Pay her $5 for the Hj, plus the 1.5 hrs massage fee.

I will not return. Good try for me still, because this is first time hj by very inexperience PDMM. :rolleyes:

NOKIA6100
06-07-2005, 05:20 PM
Was curious, I went to try Ah Juan, very disappointed with her look.
She did give quite good massage.
towards the end, I asked if she hj, but she insist she never do hj.
I slowly sweet talk to her, asking her also how long she has not make-love. She is a PDMM with 13 years old child studying in yishun. Her husband in china.
So i go for the approach that may be I could let her touch my hard cock, I took her hand to touch my cock, finally she agree, but she is very very shy.
I even force my way to touch her nipple, even gave her a crash course how to hj, she really inexperience.
Finally I unloaded.
Pay her $5 for the Hj, plus the 1.5 hrs massage fee.

I will not return. Good try for me still, because this is first time hj by very inexperience PDMM. :rolleyes:\
no wonder so many posting on crystal tuina,any more gal can give cheap hj?
some bro even mentioned free.Think the gals there mus be veri busy.Those who went thereandfind the service is lousy and no hj should reply a thread here else other forumer will go there and waste time and money, this place is not near to the mrt. Ha ha ha hope their OKT dun anyhow publicise this place.
How can Ah juan is new and dun knoe hj,where other forumer oredi tried her before.

Monkey4
07-07-2005, 12:05 AM
hi all,
anyone been to this tuina lately?
can anyone tell me whether is there really free hj as quoted by some bros in the earlier post?
thanks in advance.

bro championbee, me went down last Friday and asked for Xiao Juan but was told that she was working... no choice assigned to Xiao Fang... face wise CMI but slim. No choice since I had gone down all the way to yishun so try lor....opted for 1hr mosha ($30+$5)... when time is about approaching... she suggested extending by half an hour saying the front take some time to massage.... me thought ho say liao... maybe got free complimentary hj but was greatly disappointed cos she just mosha my balls and did not even stroke my shaft...when time up..me ask her to HJ me and she said must pay $30.... me lang lang told her forget it and went to wash up... On the way out saw Xiao Juan... agreed totally with R-K-O that she is the most chio gal there while the rest CMI. IMHO, I would give this place a miss and either go to Happy @ Simon Place or Jin He at AMK.

R-K-O
07-07-2005, 09:07 PM
IMHO, I would give this place a miss and either go to Happy @ Simon Place or Jin He at AMK.

bro, Jin He @ amk located where? or is it xin he??

R-K-O

nokia8310
09-07-2005, 08:03 PM
bro championbee, me went down last Friday and asked for Xiao Juan but was told that she was working... no choice assigned to Xiao Fang... face wise CMI but slim. No choice since I had gone down all the way to yishun so try lor....opted for 1hr mosha ($30+$5)... when time is about approaching... she suggested extending by half an hour saying the front take some time to massage.... me thought ho say liao... maybe got free complimentary hj but was greatly disappointed cos she just mosha my balls and did not even stroke my shaft...when time up..me ask her to HJ me and she said must pay $30.... me lang lang told her forget it and went to wash up... On the way out saw Xiao Juan... agreed totally with R-K-O that she is the most chio gal there while the rest CMI. IMHO, I would give this place a miss and either go to Happy @ Simon Place or Jin He at AMK.

u mean for mosha u mus add another $5.?

fleetheart
09-07-2005, 10:02 PM
kudos to all who contributed!!

R-K-O
10-07-2005, 12:36 AM
bro R-K-O, xin he was recently renamed as Jin He....guess u did not notice the changed signboard rite? ;)

heehee...... pai seh. not i did not notice the signboard. I never visit there for quite some time liao.......

It seems that the feedback on this crystal tn not so gd. Even some of my friends also think likewise. However, me feel that maybe they want to play safe so don anyhow oblige to special request..... :)

R-K-O

t68ius
22-07-2005, 02:46 PM
I visited this place before avoid it if you can. The towels are really dirty and smell funny too. Have to ask to change twice. They just throw the towel underneath and get from the same basket.

When I was there I saw this Xiao Juan, seems to be the better of the rest that were sitting infront of the receptionist (i think is boss).

The massage was ok only and I asked her if got special, she just kept quiet despite asking thrice. Then only till the last 5 minutes ask me to extend another 30 minutes if want special. What the hell. No point force to do a rush job just to extend the timing.

singlegals2005
16-10-2005, 03:00 AM
anyone went here recently? was wondering whether can just strip to birthday suit when doing massage.. will they insist on you wearing something?

LOTR3
16-10-2005, 08:08 AM
anyone went here recently? was wondering whether can just strip to birthday suit when doing massage.. will they insist on you wearing something?

of course u can if u ask for mosha. :D

lauch
16-10-2005, 11:45 AM
i m sure they will if u gonna tip them.. :)

R-K-O
17-10-2005, 12:27 AM
Have been to 1 massage around blk 23+ area but no special lei. maybe the wrong one at 235? Got an 30+ lady giving quite good massage, but she avoided when i reached out to grab her boobs and she says no, cannot touch.

Lan lan juz enjoyed the massage for $35

Is it the one at 236 ( crystal ) that have special? will go recce soon. :rolleyes:

yes, got special but you have to request. The gals will not ask you..... :)

R-K-O

brokenunderwear
22-10-2005, 05:19 PM
heh bro.... may i know what is the exact locted? what blk is that????

brokenunderwear
29-10-2005, 11:09 AM
why so comfusing...... some say 23++ and u say 326? Anyway Blk 236 also have 1...........

bro out there so which is which?

R-K-O
29-10-2005, 05:38 PM
oops my mistake, typed wrongly, should be 236, which i went again today
xiao yu is taken...so i opted for xiao fang. looks a bit like mature version of kelly poon! gives good massage, especially paying attention to the thighs, very sensual.

enjoy

So those gals got asked for specials or still like the past, have to request then have? If have, the special still compimentry?

R-K-O

R-K-O
05-11-2005, 11:43 PM
After 2 attempts, finally get xiao yu again today, i'm the first customer for her today, haha......
Gave her $60 for the good service and left a happy man.

of cos lah bro. As the saying goes, a hungry man is a angry man; a released man is a happy man. keekee.......:D

R-K-O

ahbunana
06-11-2005, 12:43 PM
of cos lah bro. As the saying goes, a hungry man is a angry man; a released man is a happy man. keekee.......:D

R-K-O
bro, u chiong every where:D

R-K-O
06-11-2005, 08:08 PM
bro, u chiong every where:D

I no 到处留情, i only 到处留精. hahaha........:D

R-K-O

Funseekerguy
08-11-2005, 04:42 PM
Just went yesterday and all the rooms are used up except the last one near to the door leading to toilet. Never request for anyone and thought of trying my luck with whichever gals is available. As usual, i go in the room and took off everything and wrap with a towel taken on the bed. Then a Gal came in give me a very nice smile. Thinking to myself, "Wah, not bad looking leh. a bit girl next door face". So started to massage my back and she was quite accomodating as she keep asking whether the strength she used is strong enough. After about 45mins of very shiok massage, she told me that i left only 15mins for the session. Then she ask me whether do i want to massage my head or not. So i said ok. Then while massaging my head, i ask her whether does she provide massage for the small head or not. And she was shy at first, but then whisper to me near my ear and tell me: " $30 more". So i said ok, no problem. During that time, my dick is oredi Mari Kita liao. So she sit beside me start to applied oil and massage my dick. From the way she stroke, can tell that she is very new to providing this service. So i ask her how long have she been working here and she told me 2 weeks. While stroking, i request her to massage my balls using her other hand and she started to stroke while massaging my balls. Then, i cannot tahan liao and sit up to auto roam her breasts. Not very big, maybe B cup i suppose. i start to tune her nipples and she closed her eyes and seems to enjoyed alot. After seeing her CFM face while tuning her nipples, i cant tahan liao and start to shoot out. She is the gal who satisfied me most after trying others previously.
Damage $30(massage) + $30(HJ)
Name: Xiao Ling
RTF:Definitely
*Told her i will recomend friends to her, and she said ok. So i just like to share with all brothers here* Maybe if brothers going to try her, just tell her xiao qiang recommend. Hope all bros enjoyed with her share your FR after that.

heatingup
08-11-2005, 07:51 PM
hi guys,

i'm completely new here. only read messages but never post.
i need a place to loosen my stiff shoulders and unload.
curious, how many rooms and gals there at one time?
what is the best time to go? Not crowded and more gals to choose from? afternnon or evening?

R-K-O
08-11-2005, 08:18 PM
*Told her i will recomend friends to her, and she said ok. So i just like to share with all brothers here* Maybe if brothers going to try her, just tell her xiao qiang recommend. Hope all bros enjoyed with her share your FR after that.

xiao qiang (小强)?? Cockroach?? keekee........ just joking.:D Gd FR bro..... Me also long time never go there liao....:)

R-K-O

peter1234
11-11-2005, 07:20 PM
not trying to flame this place but just back from there and feeling damn sian and pissed
u know the super horny but cannot release dulan feeling? thats it.
just went there after reading the post on xiao ling, was darn horny whole day dunno why went to 410+ to look thru all the TN all cmi leh then came here.

entertained by this old 30+ woman who said xiaoling not in tell me to try her. looks so so nia not make u puke but not pretty also. can accept la but boobs look big so i said ok. 1 hr $30 then start hard massage and i mean HARD coz im the kind who can tahan but also feel pain. went on and on of course that not what i here for. rem some bro said need to ask else they wun ask so i ask if other pple come here only for TN she said ya otherwise for what. i sian ji bua liao tot she pretend so i ask if she got other activities or service she say wat else nothing liao. wah i sibei dulan and sian liao lor dunno she act blur or trying to act demure.
say she part time only last from from those chinese sinseh type of massage i tink i got the hint liao. dulan tell her quick finish coz i rushing off then go off liao. and all the way she keep saying xiao ling not ard but v shady. din wan to tell me her name from the start also tink she also know i gg to pop the qn and dun wan me to flame her. but i pretend to dun mind she also dun tell wtf man.

in the end paid her ask her name again she said no need la i only parttime WTF.

as i was leaving another lau not chio gal called xiao yan at counter. today less gals 2 days ago i saw 4. got 1 hot looking woman cld be pdmm or single lau chio i dunno sitting there reading papers look ard 28/29 wah i super horny almost wan to ask her go in there and then!!

she called ah juan but the PART TIME WOMAN say she not working one only come here sit sit.
ZZzzz

now as i watching tong xin yuan still super sian. massage so hard now still no shiok feeling, waste my $30 no hj not even a peek at her big boobs. tmd come to tink of it she not pretty also but then hor no svc dun pull pple in ma rite haizz

maybe later i go back to XY have a look, walking distance.

R-K-O
11-11-2005, 07:48 PM
not trying to flame this place but just back from there and feeling damn sian and pissed.........
she called ah juan but the PART TIME WOMAN say she not working one only come here sit sit.
ZZzzz

now as i watching tong xin yuan still super sian. massage so hard now still no shiok feeling, waste my $30 no hj not even a peek at her big boobs. tmd come to tink of it she not pretty also but then hor no svc dun pull pple in ma rite haizz

maybe later i go back to XY have a look, walking distance.

hi bro, this ah juan massaged me b4. She can be considered the most can make it at that time. Maybe now she quit and go there just to visit her friends. I'm not trying to side her, just a RKO opinion. :) As for the special request, i'm not sure abt now but i do agredd on other bros that they do provide special. Maybe the way you ask is something like interrogation to them So they thought you are trying to dig out something so a bit defensive. You can try to give them a gd feeling during the massage and this will make them less tense and they will be more open to you.....:)

R-K-O

peter1234
11-11-2005, 08:09 PM
hmm maybe u rite thanks for advice bro.
haizz but then hor she keep saying like nothing else i also abit paiseh to push for more. maybe i should be like some bro just go and grab those papayas! hehe
hmm tinking of making a trip down to XY now, though abit broke after spending 30 bucks on something tat till now still hurting my back sheesh.

ah juan quite hot leh, wasted she not doing liao i can tell she got the kind of do this kind of thing look also lor sianzz...
next time no xiao ling no go in =p

LOTR3
13-11-2005, 05:13 PM
dropped by here yesterday and was lucky to get xiao ling. initially asked for 1.5 hr massage (including mosha). time really passed by quickly and before i knew it, she told me time's up after mosha and massaging my back. maybe its becoz of my hugh body size and my mind was too relax to take notice of the time. decided to extend for another 0.5 hr and asked her for special service which she agreed after some consideration.

name : xiao ling (from fujian)
boobs : small, probably A-B cup
massage : fine with some strength
damage : $60 (2 hrs including mosha) + $30 (hj)
rtf : depends on $, but definitely going to keep the time in mind.

R-K-O
13-11-2005, 06:00 PM
damage : $60 (2 hrs including mosha) + $30 (hj)
rtf : depends on $, but definitely going to keep the time in mind.

Based on your FR bro, means that no more complementry special liao lor? My friend and i used to go there but tried other gals. They said that special is requested by customers and is up to us to give them the $$. As they claimed that they'll get 40% of the massage fees so they normally don ask for specials. Maybe now got management change so they also change. :)

R-K-O

LOTR3
14-11-2005, 09:02 AM
Based on your FR bro, means that no more complementry special liao lor? My friend and i used to go there but tried other gals. They said that special is requested by customers and is up to us to give them the $$. As they claimed that they'll get 40% of the massage fees so they normally don ask for specials. Maybe now got management change so they also change. :)

R-K-O

true? can tell me who are the gals providing complementary services? can save some $ as my pay is low. :D

R-K-O
14-11-2005, 01:44 PM
true? can tell me who are the gals providing complementary services? can save some $ as my pay is low. :D

Sorry bro, can't help you much. I only visited there twicw and that was around 6 months back. The gals shd have changed liao. Anyway, i also forget the names. If you want can read from the start of this thread maybe can find out something......:)

R-K-O

shadowtan
16-11-2005, 10:20 AM
went there yesterday and realized that it's a big trap... - unprofessional and basically stupid place.:mad:

R-K-O
17-11-2005, 12:53 AM
went there yesterday and realized that it's a big trap... - unprofessional and basically stupid place.:mad:

Huh?? bro, can elaborate??:confused:

R-K-O

shadowtan
17-11-2005, 10:20 AM
:mad: dearest brudder, i've went there yesterday and was indeed a BIG trap (lousy TN and keep looking at the wall-mounted clock for the 1hr timing to hit - moreover no special ). Was my biggest nightmare. - just an advise from me...

LOTR3
17-11-2005, 11:19 AM
i had massage from xiao ling before, but she didn't give me special :(
how do u convince her to give u hj bro?
she's got nice waist and a firm butt i would say hehe :o

Still think xiao yu is the best in Crystal

xiao ling did hesitated when i asked for hj. only agreed after asking again. remember that one bro said that u can mentioned his name to her, saying that u r recomended by him to her.

xiao yu still working there?

peter1234
20-11-2005, 01:20 AM
bro lotr3, seeing ur rep, i guess what you say have some truth. however like many bros, i feel so cheated. went again today, got xiao ling, and no special again. ya and she keep looking at the clock also.

sibei sian i keep tinking maybe she scared av so ask and ask she keep saying no. today i got mosha, in the end she give me tower ask me go bathe i say really dun have even hj ah she say no, i say dun wan bathe wipe can liao she walk out tell me wipe myself wtf...

actually halfway i was worried liao coz i heard some other gal voice ask her who she say some other pretty gal, prettier than her and actually ask if i wanted to change!! i tot wah lau can offer change confirm no special la coz means she dun get to earn xtra rite wah lau.

turn out that gal is ah juan! that hot looking lau chio, but as usual the moment i go out she step out of the shop act like she not working there.
WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS SHOP AND THE GALS!?!?

wah lau hope i dun offend anyone but seriously, my advice is dun go there if u wan special, waste ur $30 if u not out to massage or mosha.
i spent $60 liao abit sian liao not gg there again.
as i was going out of shop abit dulan liao the boss still ask me wan extend? wan 2nd hour with another gal?
and that xiaoling have the cheek to say lai la zai lai wo gen ni an.
omg! i tink the boss is seriously disillusioned if she tinks bros go there for serious massage only and would wan to extend.
haizz i know got such bros out there but most bros wan bonus also one rite?

so hopefully anyone who knows this place well can confirm it, got special or not. so pple know where to go on which days depending on what they wan.

for the record, i had a serious talk with the boss, assured her i not av and she told me no this place no special, she dun allow her gals to do.

my 2 cts worth..

LOTR3
20-11-2005, 09:42 AM
bro lotr3, seeing ur rep, i guess what you say have some truth. however like many bros, i feel so cheated. went again today, got xiao ling, and no special again. ya and she keep looking at the clock also.

for the record, i had a serious talk with the boss, assured her i not av and she told me no this place no special, she dun allow her gals to do.

my 2 cts worth..

bro, agree with u that xiao ling time management is damn bad, really know how to kill time.

maybe the boss knows about her extra service and warn her not to do so again.

lauch
20-11-2005, 02:53 PM
dun flame me ar..being fair here..

if they really dun do it then dun ask liao lo..if they really desperate for that extra money, u dun need to ask they will THROW themself at u also.

Just list this as a CLEAN TN and i m sure u will find a BETTER one.

Evianalps
23-11-2005, 02:39 PM
sumthing to share..few months back i used to patron crystal and xiao yu and anoda dunno wat name always massage me.I dun need to ask her to hj coz right after i turn ard my bro marikita alreadi and she wud point at my bro whether want massage or not. And dat time the place always seems quite and heard that business was slow.
So what i think is that as more ppl keep goin to the place the prc would of course choose not to do special and can even suka suka reject.Like some bro say they would get a certain percentage of the entrance fee.
And yes i think xio yu i the best there.Xio yan takes her own sweet time to massage and want u to xtend but she can do juagen if u ask her..but no touching

my personal opinion..

Rof|maoxz
23-11-2005, 05:09 PM
xiao ling did hesitated when i asked for hj. only agreed after asking again. remember that one bro said that u can mentioned his name to her, saying that u r recomended by him to her.

xiao yu still working there?

So difficult to get those ladies HJ for you meh? Keke~ :p

R-K-O
23-11-2005, 10:02 PM

Actually not that difficult lah. ai wu tactic eh..........:D

R-K-O

candox_2000
23-11-2005, 11:23 PM

R-K-O
ai wu tactic, no la, ai wu money la. So far the golden question always pop up, someone reject until sian, some very persistence

R-K-O
23-11-2005, 11:57 PM
ai wu tactic, no la, ai wu money la. So far the golden question always pop up, someone reject until sian, some very persistence

haha....... bro, my tactic means that if they request to extend, go ahead. During that time start to psycho the gal to hj for you. When paying, just give her the 1.5hr fees plus a little tips and they also accept willingly nad happily. In other words, the extended time is the damage for specials. Simple mathematics:

$30(1hr) + $30(HJ) = $60
$30(1hr) + $15[(1/2hr ext)(HJ)] + $5(tips) = $50

:D
R-K-O

sco25
24-11-2005, 08:06 AM
need tactic meh? try xiao yu, you will get everything from her.. I mean all the way :)

R-K-O

LOTR3
25-11-2005, 01:05 PM

i not handsome mah. no choice. :D

LOTR3
25-11-2005, 01:07 PM
need tactic meh? try xiao yu, you will get everything from her.. I mean all the way :)

u mean xiao yu still there? didn't see her when i pass by the shop for weeks. maybe i should try booking an appointment with her to check it out. :D

candox_2000
26-11-2005, 07:06 PM
haha....... bro, my tactic means that if they request to extend, go ahead. During that time start to psycho the gal to hj for you. When paying, just give her the 1.5hr fees plus a little tips and they also accept willingly nad happily. In other words, the extended time is the damage for specials. Simple mathematics:

$30(1hr) + $30(HJ) = $60
$30(1hr) + $15[(1/2hr ext)(HJ)] + $5(tips) = $50

:D
R-K-O

hum, never try this before. Does it work. which joint have this apply this tactic. hehe, wonna try also leh

R-K-O
26-11-2005, 08:18 PM
hum, never try this before. Does it work. which joint have this apply this tactic. hehe, wonna try also leh

I tried once in crystal, but it was quite some time ago liao. Naybe the gals not working aledi. Another place is at amk blk 332, JH. :)

R-K-O

cockanathanjoe
26-11-2005, 08:23 PM

As far as i know, xiao yu only does hj, definitely no chance of going all the way... Maybe u really need to teach us your super tactic... Btw, she just got back from china. You really sure u went all the way with her?

Mr Weird
27-11-2005, 09:27 AM
I tried there before..Ok lah. Not bad. Me very gaim with xiao fang..I know she boleh HJ for me. But I a little bit paiseh to ask her. Maybe too giam liao..hahaha.Her body shape not bad..quite tak gong. Only complexion a bit dark..If u look for those dong bei mei mei..wah lao nua. Guys Im new here . If I said or done somethinhg wrong here, Pls correct me. Thanks

longfeiwu
29-11-2005, 12:45 PM
went again and had ah juan for the first time, nothing special, juz pure nice massage. sometimes just enjoy massage also good. :)