PDA

View Full Version : Turning Tables

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

BMW69
11-05-2013, 12:24 AM
31 Jan 2012

I was definitely not the brightest student in the level but it really doesn’t matter today. It’s the first day of orientation and there I was standing at the front of the parade square – with a pretty hot girl next to me.

She was dressed in her white PE tee and black FBT shorts, showing off her slightly tanned skin. Her sleeves were rolled up in the morning heat as she held up the plastic placard telling everyone in OG3 to come our way. Her long legs were simply irresistible and I found myself staring at them.

Students wearing all sorts of secondary school uniforms started coming towards us and sitting on the ground. I ignored the boys and turned my attention to those 16 year old girls, young but legal – as long as I don’t pay them. Some were dressed in pinafores, others in dresses or skirts but I know that in a few days, they’ll all be in the same brown blouse and short brown skirts just like the rest of their seniors.

I dropped my cheap pencil and bent down to pick it up, glancing at all the girls who were not sitting properly. Almost all of them were wearing FBTs of assorted colours underneath but the girl who caught my attention most was wearing what I thought was a white pair of panties. I looked at her again from where I was standing. She looked to pretty but innocent in her secondary school uniform, sweating under the hot morning sun.

Me: Hey Rachel, are they all here already? It’s so hot here I want to get a move on.
Rach: Hmm… almost la. 1 more guy missing. Maybe he’s late.
Me: Eh, all the other OGs moving off le leh. Don’t wait for him la.
Rach: Cannot la…

I was quite pissed that I still had to stand under the sweltering hot sun but took the opportunity to hand Rachel a piece of tissue paper. Step one of wooing a girl is talking to her. Step two is being nice.

Rachel (http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17656/17656146eca77d9438661fc32badf9789e3d2a19.jpg) muttered a word of thanks and continued to hold the placard up high. I decided what the heck and proceeded to wipe the beads of sweat off her smooth pimple free forehead. She gave an appreciative smile and I smiled back happily. *ding ding* level up.

I went back to babe watching until we could finally leave the parade square to seek my much needed refuge in the classrooms. At least there are fans there.

DISCLAIMER: THIS THREAD IS FICTION AND THE FOLLOWING PICTURES BELOW ARE NOT ACTUAL REPRESENTATION OF THE CHARACTERS PORTRAYED IN THIS STORY.

BMW69
11-05-2013, 12:25 AM
Me: Can everyone help to push all the tables and chairs to the side of the classroom and sit on the floor in a circle after that?

There was no sound other than the loud banging of tables and chairs being pushed to the side when I finished talking and I smiled to myself, waiting for the fun to begin. Students started sitting around in a circle and I took out a rolled up magazine, held together by a red rubber band. I passed it to the first boy and told him to stand up and introduce himself to his classmates. The magazine was slowly passed on and the girls were initially cautious when they sat back down. By the time the magazine was halfway through the 30 people OG, most of the girls didn’t bother watching their skirts as they sat back down again. There on the teacher’s table I sat, high and mighty, looking down at all the different coloured shorts that were presented to me every time a girl sat down.

The fun was not over after everybody introduced themselves. In fact, it had barely begun.

Rach: I hope everybody is familiar with whacko! I’ll start first!

I took out my Canon 7D with my fast 85/1.2 mounted on it and started prowling around outside the circle. I stopped, chose my target and waited.

“Chantel!”

Rachel ran towards Chantel at full speed and she leaned backwards in a desperate attempt to evade the fast approaching magazine on Rachel’s outstretched hand. I immediately focused on Chantel’s black FBT shorts fired away at 8fps. I made sure to take a few pictures with Chantel’s face in focus while she was still leaning backwards to hide all the upskirt shots I had of her.

As Chantel took over the magazine and walked into the centre of the circle, I resumed my prowling and waited for my next target.

I made sure to get some shots of guys as well to avoid suspicion. One of these times when I was taking a picture of a guy, Hui Yi was holding the magazine. She came from a neighbourhood school in the central part of Singapore and her school uniform consisted of white blouse and purple skirt. She had long legs and a slim body. Best of all, her skirt was shortened I think. When she bent down to hit the guy (whose name I can’t be bothered to remember lol), her skirt revealed her light blue FBTs underneath and my camera did its job again.

I love orientation.

SSOU
11-05-2013, 12:27 AM
DISCLAIMER: THIS THREAD IS FICTION AND THE FOLLOWING PICTURES BELOW ARE NOT ACTUAL REPRESENTATION OF THE CHARACTERS PORTRAYED IN THIS STORY.

But where are your pictures ? :confused:

BMW69
11-05-2013, 12:30 AM
But where are your pictures ? :confused:

Click on Rachel bro. Hyperlinked blue :)

Keera
11-05-2013, 12:34 AM
too good. pls continue with the upskirts!

WithoutEuu
11-05-2013, 12:40 AM
Well well well, another awesome writer is back in action again! Hope you'll continue "My Collection of Short School Experiences" too! Cheers!

BMW69
11-05-2013, 02:03 AM
Well well well, another awesome writer is back in action again! Hope you'll continue "My Collection of Short School Experiences" too! Cheers!

Wow I'm honoured to have another senior bro praising my writing. I'm sure that in your many years here you have come across many good pieces of work. Just comment on that thread or pm me a theme and I'll write about it. My collection of short school experiences has always been a 'Taylor made stories' thread

WithoutEuu
11-05-2013, 10:38 AM
Wow I'm honoured to have another senior bro praising my writing. I'm sure that in your many years here you have come across many good pieces of work. Just comment on that thread or pm me a theme and I'll write about it. My collection of short school experiences has always been a 'Taylor made stories' thread

Already did! Hope to see you wonderful writing!

EnigmaofSorrow
11-05-2013, 12:28 PM
You might wanna be careful with where you get the pictures from...

curiouslala
11-05-2013, 02:53 PM
You might wanna be careful with where you get the pictures from...

Agreed with eos bro..
Be careful with underage sexual materials..

lordofsg
11-05-2013, 11:15 PM
Remove the pic.. You can replace it with this girl from vjc http://howcomeyouarehere .blogspot.com (http://howcomeyouarehere.blogspot.com)

BMW69
11-05-2013, 11:15 PM
Thanks for your concern guys (and girl) :) Don't worry I have taken some precaution when posting the images here :)

And sorry for the small error. The date in chapter 1 was supposed to read 30 Jan 2012 instead.

The highlight of orientation was of course the campfire at the end of the three days. Students have to learn a mass dance to be performed during campfire night and once again, I pounced into action. I put on my ankle guard and used my injured ankle as an excuse not to coach the students. Then I switched my 85 for a wider 35/1.4. Exploring different angles, I bent down low to capture the stunning view I got when they executed a jump or a kick. In every frame, I could capture a rainbow of colours where I could individually zoom and crop on my computer later thanks to the 18mp files the 7D produced.

Man, who needs the Grand Canyon when there is orientation? Orientation is more colourful.

31 Jan 2012

Everyone was in their fac tees today. The only opportunity I had to capture some stunning images was during the water games. Students took off their socks and shoes before proceeding to the rubber pool thing. As their tees got more and more wet, they clung on to their bodies and the shape of their bras could be clearly made out. I snapped away at girls wearing half cupped bras and sports bras, some with their hard nipples poking through their thin sports bras. Cold water does wonders to the nipples.

I got bored with their bras and took a walk to the toilet. On my way there, I passed through rows of shoes with socks stuffed neatly inside. I looked for those in my OG and started the hunt. I tried to recall the shoes a few hot girls were wearing and took their worn socks as souvenirs. I made sure to take in moderation so that nobody would suspect theft. Just as I was done, I walked towards where all the OGLs placed our bags and saw Rachel’s shoes next to her bag.

I stacked the socks together in alphabetical order (of their owner’s names) for easier identification and stuffed them all into a side pouch. I looked around to make sure nobody was around and took Rachel’s hot pink ankle socks and stuffed it into another side pouch. Damn I was a lucky boy.

Nobody said anything about their missing socks and I was safe. Thinking back, I would be so screwed if someone complained and they did a bag search. How was I going to explain 5 or 6 pairs of stolen socks in my bag?

FRwriter
11-05-2013, 11:37 PM
Sorry TS, I think ur story a little unrealistic. (My pov)

In your 2nd post, u posted Canon 7D, which is a high end model accompanied with 85mm f/1.2 lens, which totals to around $4k or more.
Canon 7D is a model, dated back 2-3 yrs ago.

To me, u must be loaded as a JC student to buy this setup.
In other words, with the camera as an item, it means this taken place 2-3 yrs ago? Btw, 16 is not "legal age". Should be 18.

zerotohero
12-05-2013, 12:22 AM
Regular camper here. Supporting your threads as usual!

basara_evil
12-05-2013, 12:56 AM

In your 2nd post, u posted Canon 7D, which is a high end model accompanied with 85mm f/1.2 lens, which totals to around $4k or more.

In other words, with the camera as an item, it means this taken place 2-3 yrs ago? Btw, 16 is not "legal age". Should be 18.

i don know why ppl keep getting this wrong...
16 IS legal age for sex...
18 is the legal age for sex FOR money

studdyme
12-05-2013, 12:59 AM
camping for more!

BMW69
12-05-2013, 01:03 AM

Hi bro. In my disclaimer I stated that my story is fiction. All stories are fiction to some extent. I apologise that you feel my story is unrealistic. However, let me try to clarify some points.

The 7D is NOT a high end model. It's merely midrange. And I don't see what's wrong with accompanying it with a 85/1.2. if you think that's unrealistic, feel free to think 1000D secondhand with a 85/1.8. I'm just writing truthfully.

Yes the 7D was released in late 2009. I actually got it in 2010. (I no longer have it in case you're wondering) Having the model star in the story only means that the story was set after 2009. As of now, Canon has not released a replacement for it and even if they did, it doesn't mean that I would upgrade. Also, apart from the 1D series, they don't have a camera that can do 8fps. The 7D is a logical choice.

What if my dad is a photographer or a very enthusiastic hobbyist? Then wouldn't I have access to a 7D and a wide range of Canon L lenses? Also, I switched to a 35/1.4 in chapter 3 so hope you don't mind factoring in the cost of that. Or what if my dad owns bread talk? Then I can get basically anything and everything I want. FYI, that school has many rich kids. The son of bread talk's founder is there and so is an MP's daughter. The same MP's son just graduated from there and they don't even form the tip of the iceberg.

On top of that, I'm currently a JC student in real life. I own a 60D, 5D3, 50/1.4, 35/1.4, 85/1.2, 105/2, 8-15, 16-35, 24-105/4 24-70/2.8 II, 70-200/4 IS, 70-200/2.8 IS II, 300/4, 400/2.8, 800/5.6 and 5x 600 EX RT, 5x 580 EX II and at least 1k worth of filters. 7D with a few L is 100% realistic for a JC student. My 400/2.8 OR my 800/5.6 alone easily cost twice as much as the setup I've written about.

Yes 16 isn't the legal age for photos. Hence the title underaged girls pics. I actually meant legal age for sex in chapter 1.

I'll be glad to clarify any other doubts you have about the realism of the story.

BMW69
12-05-2013, 01:21 AM
Regular camper here. Supporting your threads as usual!

Thanks bro. Your story is good too. I'm camping there for updates xD

i don know why ppl keep getting this wrong...
16 IS legal age for sex...
18 is the legal age for sex FOR money

I think he misunderstood. I've clarified it already I hope.

camping for more!

Thanks bro. Updates will come once daily.

ragz
12-05-2013, 09:44 AM
nice story bro ... waiting for your next update .. :D

BMW69
12-05-2013, 06:47 PM
1 Feb 2012

Orientation ended with a bang (well, not really) and we had to stay back to help clean up after all the lucky juniors left. Rachel and I were left picking up all the rubbish we found strewn all over the floor and we started talking as we dumped them into the black trash bag. We started reminiscing about the times we spent together as we went along. Before we know it, we were done packing and could go home.

We went to the foyer where my dad was waiting in his silver Opel Astra and I offered to send Rachel home as it was late already. She took one look at the small hatchback and told me that she would go home with Charlene instead. I was barely in the car when I saw the two of them hop into the black 535i that pulled up behind us.

I went straight into my room and took out my diary when I got home, flipping through it to look at all the good times I spent together with Rachel.

Reading my Diary

The first time I met Rachel was when we were doing a research project together in a well-known research institute in Singapore. We were both in Sec 4 and had no idea what the project was all about. Rachel was studying in the all-girls school opposite my school and after a few weeks of getting to know each other, we started going to the institute together after school.

The research was only a part of the project. To qualify for SSEF, we still had to do a report and poster for our final presentation and it was on a faithful December day that I went to her house for the first time.

Rach: There’s nobody home so make yourself comfortable.
Me: Erm I brought my laptop… Where can I sit?
Rach: Haha you silly, just sit anywhere. Come into my room. I’ll turn on the air con.
Me: Yeah very warm day.
Rach: Lol you live in Singapore. Get used to it already la. That’s why my uniform is sleeveless mah.
Me: Lol no wonder you’re not changing out of it.
Rach: Then you leh?
Me: Didn’t bring change. Nvm la. :)

Rachel and I just came from school. I could just see a bit of her white bra peeking out from her arm hole as she sat down beside me.

FRwriter
12-05-2013, 07:52 PM
Hi bro. In my disclaimer I stated that my story is fiction. All stories are fiction to some extent. I apologise that you feel my story is unrealistic. However, let me try to clarify some points.

The 7D is NOT a high end model. It's merely midrange. And I don't see what's wrong with accompanying it with a 85/1.2. if you think that's unrealistic, feel free to think 1000D secondhand with a 85/1.8. I'm just writing truthfully.

Yes the 7D was released in late 2009. I actually got it in 2010. (I no longer have it in case you're wondering) Having the model star in the story only means that the story was set after 2009. As of now, Canon has not released a replacement for it and even if they did, it doesn't mean that I would upgrade. Also, apart from the 1D series, they don't have a camera that can do 8fps. The 7D is a logical choice.

What if my dad is a photographer or a very enthusiastic hobbyist? Then wouldn't I have access to a 7D and a wide range of Canon L lenses? Also, I switched to a 35/1.4 in chapter 3 so hope you don't mind factoring in the cost of that. Or what if my dad owns bread talk? Then I can get basically anything and everything I want. FYI, that school has many rich kids. The son of bread talk's founder is there and so is an MP's daughter. The same MP's son just graduated from there and they don't even form the tip of the iceberg.

On top of that, I'm currently a JC student in real life. I own a 60D, 5D3, 50/1.4, 35/1.4, 85/1.2, 105/2, 8-15, 16-35, 24-105/4 24-70/2.8 II, 70-200/4 IS, 70-200/2.8 IS II, 300/4, 400/2.8, 800/5.6 and 5x 600 EX RT, 5x 580 EX II and at least 1k worth of filters. 7D with a few L is 100% realistic for a JC student. My 400/2.8 OR my 800/5.6 alone easily cost twice as much as the setup I've written about.

Yes 16 isn't the legal age for photos. Hence the title underaged girls pics. I actually meant legal age for sex in chapter 1.

I'll be glad to clarify any other doubts you have about the realism of the story.

Ok, thanks for clarification. Sorry if it hurt your confidence.
U must have saved money n worked at that same time to have a wide range of lens collection. I am a photographer as well but I do not have so much money for that many L-lenses.

Anyway, all the best. :)

BMW69
12-05-2013, 10:40 PM
Ok, thanks for clarification. Sorry if it hurt your confidence.
U must have saved money n worked at that same time to have a wide range of lens collection. I am a photographer as well but I do not have so much money for that many L-lenses.

Anyway, all the best. :)

Glad to clarify bro. actually I've never done paid shoots before (my dad funded my collection) so if you're hiring a photographer's assistance, you might want to consider hiring me :p I would love to learn about lighting setups and studio photography etc.

hitler
12-05-2013, 11:48 PM

OT: That's an impressive set of equipments you have there!

BMW69
12-05-2013, 11:56 PM
OT: That's an impressive set of equipments you have there!

Thank you :) I'm a very enthusiastic hobbyist :p I just got them one by one. Before I know it, I amassed quite a collection.

zerotohero
13-05-2013, 01:10 AM
To qualify for SSEF, we still had to do a report and poster for our final presentation and it was on a faithful December day that I went to her house for the first time.

Wah, SSEF I want also don't have! Are you one of those high-achievers as in here (http://therealsingapore.com/content/ugly-truth-about-hwa-chung-jc)? :D

huhu123
13-05-2013, 02:11 AM
Thank you :) I'm a very enthusiastic hobbyist :p I just got them one by one. Before I know it, I amassed quite a collection.

yr set up easily cost more than 60 plus k throw in somemore can buy phaseone

asdfghjkl
13-05-2013, 02:13 AM
buy from offshore? :o

BMW69
13-05-2013, 11:24 AM
Wah, SSEF I want also don't have! Are you one of those high-achievers as in here (http://therealsingapore.com/content/ugly-truth-about-hwa-chung-jc)? :D

Maybe...? I read that a while back. written by someone else I know.

yr set up easily cost more than 60 plus k throw in somemore can buy phaseone

Hmm is it? I didn't know 60k already. I mostly got them cheap la. I got lobang one. Haven't paid anything near MSRP for a long time.

Update: just did a rough estimate. About 50-55 only. Can't buy COE yet :p and right. I don't really like the size and lack of mobility of medium formats. Hasselblad invited me to try their cameras a while back and I never liked medium format since.

buy from offshore? :o

Nope. All from Singapore. Local warranty is very important to me.

BMW69
13-05-2013, 11:03 PM
We’ve been doing the report for an hour when I saw the time. In the excitement of going to Rachel’s house, I completely forgot about lunch. I was regretting it now.

Me: Eh Rachel, its 3 already leh. Haven’t had lunch…
Rach: You hungry? I ate in school just now. Let me cook you something ba.
Me: Aww haha first time a girl is cooking for me leh :p
Rach: Heh then you better enjoy it.

Rachel walked out of her room with me in tow and we went down the stairs in her two storey semi-detached house. Rachel took out some Lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and Chicken from the fridge. She asked me to pass her a bowl while she proceeded to stir fry the chicken with a healthy dose of Olive Oil. She grabbed an egg from the fridge while the chicken was sizzling in the pan and poured the egg into the pan. I sat on the countertop watching a beautiful Rachel cooking for me. At that moment, I felt blissful.

We couldn’t finish our report that day of course but I definitely enjoyed every mouthful of my Cesar salad lunch. Rachel went to bathe and when she came out, the two of us stood on her balcony talking about each other’s lives. Next year, we would be embarking together on a new journey in our brand new school. While we are unsure if we would be in the same class, one thing was certain – we would be in the same school. I took the opportunity to snap a picture (http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17656/176561441a1a8967fbac2061c1164cbc69e9c4bc.jpg) of Rachel with my new 7D before I left.

We would spend many more days of the holiday at her house doing the report and poster and we gradually grew much closer during the times we spent together. Nearing the end of the school holidays, I managed to ask her out to Marina Barrage to relax as we finally finished the project. All we had left to do was to get it cleared by security before we could submit it to the SSEF people.

Like most teenagers (in love?) we spent most of our waking hours texting each other. Even though we literally spent the whole December holidays together, I could hardly wait to see her again as I counted down the hours till we would meet at Marina Bay MRT station. It was the first time we were going on a ‘date’ and I wolfed down my breakfast, hoping that time would pass faster or that I could see Rachel earlier. I arrived at Marina Bay MRT station early on the Thursday morning and I paced around the platforms waiting for Rachel to arrive.

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

darkshiver
13-05-2013, 11:52 PM
Please carry on, BMW. Thanks for the story. Upped you 12 points
Thats why many of the old birds from the old forum got sick of sammyboy.
It used to be share and share.
Now its some try to share, others play DICKECTIVE.

Don't like just don't read, must put in investigation report.

Bigbluebird
14-05-2013, 12:25 AM
FYI, that school has many rich kids. The son of bread talk's founder is there and so is an MP's daughter. The same MP's son just graduated from there and they don't even form the tip of the iceberg.

Pretty dead giveaway where you are studying :D

Nonetheless, a very good story by someone your age :cool:

huhu123
14-05-2013, 04:38 AM
Envious of rich kid.

BMW69
15-05-2013, 12:17 AM
Please carry on, BMW. Thanks for the story. Upped you 12 points
Thats why many of the old birds from the old forum got sick of sammyboy.
It used to be share and share.
Now its some try to share, others play DICKECTIVE.

Don't like just don't read, must put in investigation report.

Many thanks for your support and contribution. Hopefully some of the other stories in the forum will also interest old birds like you.

Haha I don't mind investigation report la :) I like to make sure that what I write is 100% believable. Only with comments and criticisms can my writing improve. It's only right that I clarify some doubts that others might have also mah... :)

Pretty dead giveaway where you are studying :D

Nonetheless, a very good story by someone your age :cool:

Hahaha it's ok la. There are a few thousand students in the school I doubt anyone would come and ask me. Thank you for the kind complement.

Envious of rich kid.

Don't have to be envious bro. It's just a story. If you write, you can even say that you're the president of Zimbabwe or some wealthy Middle Eastern guy who relocated to Singapore. It's all about being creative yea xDD

BMW69
15-05-2013, 12:22 AM
Me: Rachel, where are you? Haha I’ve been waiting for 15 mins already.
Rach: Oh the train lor! You’re super early leh OMG.
Me: Haha excited to see you mah…
Rach: K la K la, I’m at City Hall already. Reaching soon haha calm down man.

I was a bag of nerves as I tried to take a seat but I found myself pacing around again fiddling with my W595. I felt a tap on my shoulders and turned around to see Rachel wearing a white dress with the top of her brown bra showing slightly.

Rach: Play with your slider some more later it break off. See how you message me then.
Me: Heh oops. Was nervous waiting for you mah.
Rach: So nervous for what? First time you see me meh?
Me: Erm kind of la. First date mah.
Rach: Don’t make me blush la. Let’s go.

I hesitated before taking her hand as we walked towards the bus stop. She smiled at me as we walked along and I smiled sweetly back. We spent most of the rest of the morning walking around barrage hand in hand. At times, she would run on the vast grass patch overlooking the yet to be built Gardens by the Bay, just so that I can chase after her. I’d hug her and we’d roll on the grass after I caught her and we’ll both be laughing so happily together.

We went for lunch at the small café on level two where we ate a Nasi Lemak and a Root Beer Float each. Rachel gently dabbed the beads of sweat that were forming on my forehead due to the unforgiving hot sun that shone all over Marina Barrage. Finishing our lunch, Rachel took my 7D and started cam-whoring, making weird poses as she struggled to balance the weight of the DSLR on one hand. We walked out of the café where I took a few more shots (http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17656/17656148f5a5e3cc70e85e468ff36035acc79a8d.jpg) of this model wannabe before we headed off to Marina Square for some shopping.

Was really tempted to continue holding her hands but decided against it as we walked under the blazing hot sun to Marina Square. For some reasons, it’s more convenient to walk than take the train O.o

We enjoyed a quick ‘tea’ in Subway before it was time for us to go home. I contemplated sending Rachel home but decided that there would be a next time.

Disclaimer: All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

BMW69
15-05-2013, 12:25 AM
On a completely unrelated note, I am having issues with accessing the forum today. I tried using Starhub Fiber, Singtel ADSL, Singtel LTE, Starhub 3G and M1 LTE. Is it just me?

studdyme
15-05-2013, 01:04 AM
camping for more!

zerotohero
15-05-2013, 04:31 AM
Following Rachel closely! :P

huhu123
15-05-2013, 06:59 AM
Cool:cool:

arrdwolf_77
15-05-2013, 12:48 PM

relax, it is just a story. You so stress for what, still analyze. IF you enjoy, just encourage him, if you don't then exit.

BMW69
16-05-2013, 12:10 AM
camping for more!

More is here :)

Following Rachel closely! :P

Hahaha gonna tell her she has a stalker :P

BMW69
16-05-2013, 12:10 AM
Our official first day of JC was two weeks before the rest of Singapore because of our Secondary School’s affiliation to our JC. We went for boring talks and courses in that two weeks and were lucky to be in the same group all of the time.

During the fine dining course, Rachel took the opportunity to feed me despite some of our other schoolmates sitting around the table, looking at us. I was shy and tried to resist but Rachel’s persistence (and kicking me under the table) changed my mind. We mostly ignored the teasing from our fellow schoolmates as we walked towards the bus stop after the course.

Rachel and I were placed into different classes after school started even though we chose the same subject combination. As sad as we were, when we compared timetables, we realised that we end at around the same time every day and could still go out after school. Rachel and I also chose (and got in to) the same CCA so we got to spend that extra one or two afternoons a week together. I lusted after Rachel in her shortened school skirt while another part of my heart craved for her love and care more than anything else.

Having submitted the project report and poster to the SSEF people, we continued to find excuses to meet after school. Sometimes we would go to Starbucks/ Frolick/ Island Creamery to grab a snack and study or we would take a direct bus to Orchard to catch a movie or waste the afternoon away. Oddly, we were never officially in a relationship even though we obviously felt something for each other.

My favourite times spent with her were probably when we went to Starbucks. We usually picked a seat upstairs where they had comfortable large armchairs near the wall overlooking the tables downstairs. I would buy her a cup of Mocha Frappuccino while she settled down into the plush armchairs. Her legs would be open just enough when I came back for me to see her underwear that seemed to peek through from inside, as if saying hello.

Sometimes it would be white cotton, innocent the way I like it. Other times it would be lacy pink or a light shade of blue. I’ve even had the opportunity to enjoy the sight of a pair of orange background panties, scattered with colourful polka dots when she was feeling creative.

She leaves her legs just so slightly open for the duration of our homework/ study session as she leaned back on the armchair. Occasionally she would cross her legs, allowing her already short brown skirt to ride even higher up her tanned brown thighs. I would sit up straight, pretending to look at something on my laptop as I tried to peek between her crossed legs, arousing me further. I’m not sure if she does all that on purpose, enjoying the fact that I was interested. Whatever it was, it’s unlikely that I’ll forget all the beautiful sights that I’ve had the opportunity to view.

zerotohero
16-05-2013, 12:34 AM
Hahaha gonna tell her she has a stalker :P

Oh no, can't be seen stalking a JC girl! :cool: I'll just resign to hearing about her from your stories ;)

BMW69
16-05-2013, 01:18 AM
Oh no, can't be seen stalking a JC girl! :cool: I'll just resign to hearing about her from your stories ;)

Hahaha I was just joking man xD you don't seem that old though. I'd say uni or army

zerotohero
16-05-2013, 01:29 AM
Hahaha I was just joking man xD you don't seem that old though. I'd say uni or army

I like to remind myself to stay young :P JC times were indeed fun!

eeemen
16-05-2013, 01:49 AM
Camping here to support and enjoy your story! Some greenies to thank you bro! :D. Thx n cheers, ...........

BMW69
16-05-2013, 09:48 PM
I like to remind myself to stay young :P JC times were indeed fun!

Oh my... Haha older than I thought eh :p

Camping here to support and enjoy your story! Some greenies to thank you bro! :D. Thx n cheers, ...........

Thank you bro for your kind contribution. Next chapter up now.

BMW69
16-05-2013, 09:49 PM
We were exultant when we got our SSEF gold in March. It showed that our efforts had paid off and that we had done an outstanding job. Rachel jumped up and down despite her wearing court shoes and gave me a tight hug, stepping on my feet in the process. I was so engrossed in her hug that I didn’t even feel the pain until a while after she let go.

Adding to our gaiety was when we were selected a month later to go for the Intel ISEF held in Los Angeles. We were one of the 5(?) Singapore teams to be selected to participate in this prestigious fair but what made us happier was the opportunity for us to go overseas together.

The fair was to be held from the 8-13 May and we spent the week before that to prepare for the trip. We spent most of our time after school in Rachel’s house working on perfecting our presentation for the eagle-eyed judges in Los Angeles. We were determined to bag an award and do our country proud.

Of course that was not my only determination for spending all my time in Rachel’s house. That was just my cover story. As a young 17 year old boy, I was more horny than I was noble. We sat around her house, often on her sofa, and each other stood up to practice our speech. When she sat back down, I was often standing facing her, catching as many glimpses of her panties as I could without raising suspicion. When we sat on the floor editing our script, she would sometimes sit crossed legged with her knees pointing towards the roof, giving me a mouth-watering view of whatever’s under her school skirt.

We flew economy class to Los Angeles via Narita on the then rather new A380. Rachel sat beside me, dressed in a simple blue tee and Levis jeans during the flight. Our two accompanying teachers (one from each of our Secondary Schools) sat in the row directly in front of us. We watched the same movies together for the entire afternoon until we reached Tokyo. Here is a picture (http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17656/17656149fb8ff98b98acb7bf5562881d1815ae90.jpg) I took in Narita International Airport

After Tokyo, we exhausted the movies we wanted to watch in the IFE and I took out my laptop so that we could watch Glee together. Since I only had one headphone jack, Rachel shared my iBeats earphones and leaned on me while watching. I could smell Rachel’s shampoo (it’s a wonder how girl’s hair can retain the smell of their shampoo even after a day of not bathing) and a hint of her sweat as she snuggled next to me. There were times where she would grab my arm or put her hands on mine.

I tried to hard maintain the expressionless look on my face, afraid that she would move away if she knew I was enjoying her next to me.

All characters and events appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

BMW69
17-05-2013, 07:51 PM
After 5 episodes, I put my laptop back into my bag and we tried to sleep in the uncomfortable economy class seats. Even though it was reclined, it was such a shallow recline that we felt that we were still sitting upright. The seat next to mine was taken and Rachel was sitting in the window seat so the only way she could lie down properly is if she put her head on my lap. That’s exactly what she did.

It took all my self-control not to pat her head or lift her long hair to take a look at her face once in a while. Sitting upright, it took me a while longer to fall asleep and I took that time to take a long hard look on Rachel’s amazing body. She had all the curves in the right place, a tanned hot bod due to our CCA and long luscious black hair which I loved. I felt my little brother grow larger as I sat there trying to fall asleep but couldn’t do anything about it for fear of waking Rachel.

I was shaken awake the next morning by Rachel when she needed to use the toilet. After lying on my legs the whole night, all she could say was that I was blocking her way. Nope, not a word of thanks. Did I care? No I didn’t.

We watched some more Glee on my laptop until we finally landed in LAX after a harrowing 19 hours or so in the cramped economy class cabin. I was thankful to be able to stretch my legs as we walked through the long arrival area towards immigration then to baggage collection. I helped Rachel push her suitcase along with mine to the waiting area while our teachers arranged for our transport to the hotel.

We were in separate rooms because of our gender differences and I got my parents to upgrade me to a Junior Suite so that I ‘could have more space for meetings and discussions’ (with Rachel). I actually wanted a bigger room as an excuse to get Rachel to come over at night to ‘discuss our presentation’ (but we spent ALL of the time chit-chatting about the Ang Mohs in LA lol).

The Fair was held over a span of 5 days and we went to LA 2 days before the fair so that we could take a look around the magnificent city before we got down to actual work. Even though we reached LA at about 2pm, we crashed immediately and skipped dinner. It was about 3am that my room phone woke me up.

Rach: Hey sleepy head! Are you up yet?
Me: Erm yeah… Why are you up so early?
Rach: Slept enough. How are you enjoying your big room huh? Not wanking alone I hope… Can I go and take a look?
Me: Erm yeah I guess. Just don’t tell the teachers lol. They’ll kill you.

BMW69
20-05-2013, 10:28 PM
Sorry guys. Have been overseas the past few days and had no access to SBF.

It took Rachel less than a minute after she hung up to come up to my room. The doorbell buzzed angrily and repeatedly as the ever impatient girl waited for me to walk to the door. She pushed the door open way too fast when I pushed down on the handle, sending me flying back onto the plush carpeted floor of our hotel.

Me: Owww… Did you have to push so hard?
Rach: Shut up unless you want to get hit. Did you have to take so long?

I found Rachel making herself comfortable on my bed while she continued to let out a long list of rants and I paused her by asking if she would like a drink. I hoped that a nice cup of tea would occupy her mouth but she just placed it on the bedside table and continued complaining that I had a bigger room than her. I finally gave up listening and took out my 7D and snapped away at the various facial expressions she exhibited while talking. She finally stopped and struck a pose (http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17656/17656151da6a950691721fbd676690e4d9abef1f.jpg) when she realised I was laughing at her funny facial expressions I captured.

Talking for a while more, it hit us that neither of us had taken a bath for more than a day and she hurriedly ran back into her room for one. She threatened that if I was not out of the bathroom by the time she rang the doorbell, she would tell my teachers that I tried to rape her in her room. I laughed off her joke and chased her back before rushing into the bathroom for my shower. There was no time to enjoy the large bath tub.

We spent the morning going on a Hollywood bus tour before walking the Hollywood walk of fame. We had lunch in the iconic Santa Monica before walking through Venice Beach, enjoying the various street performances and browsing through their many shops selling cool stuff there. We put an end to our tour day by going cheap clothes shopping near our hotel near LA Live.

Rachel came over to my room after dropping off her shopping and took my Samsung Galaxy S2 from my bedside table without my permission. I more or less left her to her own devices (pun intended lol) while I booted up my Fujitsu SH laptop.

Rach: Eh I didn’t know you have a gf…
Me: Huh? Girlfriend?
Rach: Yeah… You have been messaging “Darling”. How come you never told me?
Me: OI! Give me back my phone la. Who said you can look at my messages?
Rach: Curious mah… HEY WAIT!

I was dead.

Disclaimer: All characters and events appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

BMW69
20-05-2013, 10:29 PM
Rach: Since when am I your darling?
Me: Erm I… Sorry.
Rach: GET OUT! GO AWAY!
Me: Erm… This is my room…
Rach: Fine! Be that way! I’m changing your contact in my phone to “Asshole”.

Rachel stormed out of my room without looking back, still holding on to my White S2. My heart stopped beating for a moment as I knew what was in my phone.

Rachel’s POV

I ran back into my room shocked by what I saw. Digging into my pocket for my key card, I realised that I was still holding onto his phone. Part of me wanted to return it to him but another part of me wanted to see what else there was to be discovered. The accidental find had left me more curious about what else he is hiding from me.

I flopped onto my bed and kicked off my slippers, hands shaking a little as the phone screen lit up. Down, diagonally up and diagonally down again slid my fingers as I slowly unlocked his phone. I could hear my own breathing as I looked at the message screen again, my number saved as “Darling”.

I decided to look at other parts of his phone. Fingers trembling ever so slightly, I mustered the courage to open his pictures folder. I was amazed by the number of pictures he has – of me. He took many of them, others taken from Facebook. He cropped away parts of some photos where there was someone else in it. It seemed like I was the only one of interest to him.

I scrolled through the pictures slowly and memories came flooding back. He was there when I went to school, leg wrapped up in a bandage. He went to the canteen to buy me food every day until I got well, even though we were in different classes, even though I told him I could manage. There were also pictures taken during Valentine’s Day where he bravely walked into my class before lessons started to give me a small snow globe that he made.

We were too, together when we got a gold for SSEF, when it was announced that we were going to ISEF. It was as though he was always in my life, any time I needed him. But… Do I consider him to be someone I would date?

Grounded Eagle
20-05-2013, 11:57 PM
Rach: Since when am I your darling?
Me: Erm I… Sorry.
Rach: GET OUT! GO AWAY!
Me: Erm… This is my room…
Rach: Fine! Be that way! I’m changing your contact in my phone to “Asshole”.

Rachel stormed out of my room without looking back, still holding on to my White S2. My heart stopped beating for a moment as I knew what was in my phone.

Rachel’s POV

I ran back into my room shocked by what I saw. Digging into my pocket for my key card, I realised that I was still holding onto his phone. Part of me wanted to return it to him but another part of me wanted to see what else there was to be discovered. The accidental find had left me more curious about what else he is hiding from me.

I flopped onto my bed and kicked off my slippers, hands shaking a little as the phone screen lit up. Down, diagonally up and diagonally down again slid my fingers as I slowly unlocked his phone. I could hear my own breathing as I looked at the message screen again, my number saved as “Darling”.

I decided to look at other parts of his phone. Fingers trembling ever so slightly, I mustered the courage to open his pictures folder. I was amazed by the number of pictures he has – of me. He took many of them, others taken from Facebook. He cropped away parts of some photos where there was someone else in it. It seemed like I was the only one of interest to him.

I scrolled through the pictures slowly and memories came flooding back. He was there when I went to school, leg wrapped up in a bandage. He went to the canteen to buy me food every day until I got well, even though we were in different classes, even though I told him I could manage. There were also pictures taken during Valentine’s Day where he bravely walked into my class before lessons started to give me a small snow globe that he made.

We were too, together when we got a gold for SSEF, when it was announced that we were going to ISEF. It was as though he was always in my life, any time I needed him. But… Do I consider him to be someone I would date?

Be careful when posting pics of the girls..... FYI posting underage girls nudie pics IS an offence too.

BMW69
21-05-2013, 09:32 PM
Be careful when posting pics of the girls..... FYI posting underage girls nudie pics IS an offence too.

Thanks bro for your kind concern. None of the pics are nude la. :)

BMW69
21-05-2013, 09:33 PM
My POV

The reception called to wake me up half an hour before we were supposed to go for breakfast, just as I requested. I was barely awake when I heard a soft knock on my door. I rubbed my eyes as I walked slowly to the door hoping that it was Rachel on the other end. At the same time, I was afraid. Afraid that she would find all those pictures of her in my phone and get freaked out. I was afraid that it wasn’t her on the other side or that things would never be the same again. I would miss the close bond I formed with Rachel in the past months.

I was relieved when I look through the peep hole before opening the wooden door.

Me: Erm hey Rachel, you’re early…
Rach: Yeah you slow poke! I accidentally took your phone back last night. Sorry. Here.
Me: Erm… Yeah you did. Thanks for bringing it back. Err… I’ll get changed and meet you downstairs?
Rach: Yup, guess so. Erm, can I come in?

I stepped aside and allowed Rachel into the room. The ever confident me was reduced to stammering in front of Rachel but she still seemed so calm and composed. She made no mention of what happened last night and I walked into the bathroom to wash up.

I heard the sound of zippers while I was brushing my teeth. My clothes for the day were laid out for me on the bed when I walked out of the large toilet. Rachel was sitting beside them smiling as I picked them up and walked back into the toilet to change. ‘So that’s what it feels like having a girlfriend?’

Rachel was waiting outside to put on my Kelly Lock cufflinks onto my white EA shirt. It was a classic scene from any love movie where I stood in front of the mirror while she wrapped her hands around me from behind, tying my contrasting Maroon coloured Hermes tie. She struggled with it a little before getting it right and I slipped into my GA shoes before walking towards the door.

Rachel was dressed in a black lacy Ted Baker dress and matching black heels from a brand I don’t recognise. She also carried with her my GA made to measure suit and walked hand in hand with me down to the buffet restaurant where our teachers were waiting. She released my hand and passed me my suit only when the lift stopped and we walked out so that our teachers would not be aware of our on-going relationship.

Spud_Boy
21-05-2013, 10:31 PM
nice story...

I think u can do a movie with all the commercial gain from retailers... all branded stuff... wah...

BMW69
21-05-2013, 10:40 PM
nice story...

I think u can do a movie with all the commercial gain from retailers... all branded stuff... wah...

I'm not that good la haha. Thanks for the complement though. hmm I use short forms and you still can tell? Not bad.

lonelyger
22-05-2013, 12:14 AM
Hi kor, anymore nice story from you and coffeebean kor kor?

zerotohero
22-05-2013, 01:07 AM
Cute girl. "Elite" JC with SSEF. Branded stuff...

Bro, you've really set the difference between the have's and the have-not's! Keep it coming! With more of pretty Rachel I hope!

goof
22-05-2013, 08:52 AM
My POV

The reception called to wake me up half an hour before we were supposed to go for breakfast, just as I requested. I was barely awake when I heard a soft knock on my door. I rubbed my eyes as I walked slowly to the door hoping that it was Rachel on the other end. At the same time, I was afraid. Afraid that she would find all those pictures of her in my phone and get freaked out. I was afraid that it wasn’t her on the other side or that things would never be the same again. I would miss the close bond I formed with Rachel in the past months.

I was relieved when I look through the peep hole before opening the wooden door.

Me: Erm hey Rachel, you’re early…
Rach: Yeah you slow poke! I accidentally took your phone back last night. Sorry. Here.
Me: Erm… Yeah you did. Thanks for bringing it back. Err… I’ll get changed and meet you downstairs?
Rach: Yup, guess so. Erm, can I come in?

I stepped aside and allowed Rachel into the room. The ever confident me was reduced to stammering in front of Rachel but she still seemed so calm and composed. She made no mention of what happened last night and I walked into the bathroom to wash up.

I heard the sound of zippers while I was brushing my teeth. My clothes for the day were laid out for me on the bed when I walked out of the large toilet. Rachel was sitting beside them smiling as I picked them up and walked back into the toilet to change. ‘So that’s what it feels like having a girlfriend?’

Rachel was waiting outside to put on my Kelly Lock cufflinks onto my white EA shirt. It was a classic scene from any love movie where I stood in front of the mirror while she wrapped her hands around me from behind, tying my contrasting Maroon coloured Hermes tie. She struggled with it a little before getting it right and I slipped into my GA shoes before walking towards the door.

Rachel was dressed in a black lacy Ted Baker dress and matching black heels from a brand I don’t recognise. She also carried with her my GA made to measure suit and walked hand in hand with me down to the buffet restaurant where our teachers were waiting. She released my hand and passed me my suit only when the lift stopped and we walked out so that our teachers would not be aware of our on-going relationship.

Nice story bro. Can PM her pics to me?? Hahaha

BMW69
22-05-2013, 09:01 AM
Hi kor, anymore nice story from you and coffeebean kor kor?

Have... Look at my signature :)

Cute girl. "Elite" JC with SSEF. Branded stuff...

Bro, you've really set the difference between the have's and the have-not's! Keep it coming! With more of pretty Rachel I hope!

They're all there for a reason. You'll understand as the story develops further. :) and I like to use brands to make it easier for the reader to be immersed in the story. Like 7D instead of just Camera. I hope it works...

BMW69
22-05-2013, 07:42 PM
Rachel went into my room with me immediately after dinner at LA Live. I watched as she slowly slipped off her heels revealing her size 7 feet red from all the walking and standing. At least her heels were worn in enough that they didn’t cause blisters to form.

I went to the ice machine outside to get a bucket of ice and slowly slid an ice cube around Rachel’s aching feet. There were times where I had to prevent myself from bending forward to lick her feet, redolent of her sweat after a whole day outside.

Rachel smiled at me in appreciation and walked to the toilet after she was done. I walked to the mini fridge to open a can of coke for each of us so that we could make full use of the ice remaining in the bucket. I just poured the coke into the tall glasses when she came out.

Rach: I accidentally stained my panties after I peed into it a little just now. Don’t mind I threw it into the pad bin.
Me: Erm… Don’t really mind. There’s a pad bin? O.o
Rach: You obviously didn’t look carefully.
Me: Wait a minute… If your panties… Then erm…

I felt myself blush, unable to ask the golden question. Rachel ignored me and took a seat on the two-seater sofa and booted up my Fujitsu SH. I tried to look up her skirt when I walked towards her, coke in hand, but her legs were crossed tightly together. I sat beside her as she logged into her Facebook account using IE and started commenting on statuses and stalking our schoolmate’s photos. I would take a sip of my coke before passing it to her and we ended up drinking from each other’s cup that night.

The moment my room door closed behind her, I ran into the toilet to look for the pad bin. I finally found it inside the cupboard under the sink after about 2 minutes and I opened the lid excitedly. There was nothing in it. My heart sank and I hunted around the toilet trying to find the elusive pair of panties to no avail.

I walked into the shower for my bath just as the phone rang.

Rach*in a super seductive voice*: Hello!
Me: Hey! What’s up?
Rach: Did you find it? HAHAHAHA
Me: Huh find what?
Rach: HAHAHA KNEW IT! LOL you didn’t think I would accidentally stain my panties and leave it behind did you?
Me: Oh lol you cheater.

With that, the line was cut.

eeemen
23-05-2013, 02:14 PM
She's encouraging you to make a move on her! Waiting for the next follow up posts bro, cheers , ..........

BMW69
23-05-2013, 09:22 PM
She's encouraging you to make a move on her! Waiting for the next follow up posts bro, cheers , ..........

Read on to find out! :D Wah couldn't find my thread just now thought it got deleted. Kok eye already from writing haha.

BMW69
23-05-2013, 09:37 PM
I went to bed that night with an incredible boner. No matter which position was in, my hard on would prevent me from falling asleep. I knew that I had to relieve myself somehow but the thought of almost having Rachel’s panties was too much to bear. I have no idea how I finally fell asleep but I did, until I was awaken by my phone alarm the next morning.

History seemed to repeat itself as I let Rachel in before I went to wash up and wear my clothes in the toilet. She was waiting outside to put on my Kelly Locks and tie as per yesterday. I felt her boobs press onto my back as she wrapped her arms around me sensually putting on my tie. I turned my head 90 degrees sideways and I could feel her breath against my cheeks.

She was so close I thought that she was going to kiss me. It never happened. She moved away when she was done with my tie.

We managed to convince our teachers to let us do some more shopping after dinner that day and we were allowed to walk around the Downtown LA area. The place was really boring and the shopping around Hollywood was so much better. Pity we didn’t have time to go back there. We did however go to Weller Court Shopping Centre that night which was a super boring place.

One teacher walked ahead of us while the other walked behind to make sure that we were safe. But that also meant that we could not hold hands ><. Anyway, we managed to find a Kino there :o so we shopped for interesting books there. The store was not unlike the one in Singapore (actually I prefer the one in Ngee Ann City lol) but it gave us time to lock arms while we looked at the various books available. Rachel was really into those cook books but they were pretty expensive (to me) to be honest.

We got so bored that we took a cab back to the hotel (with our teachers of course) and Rachel came straight into my room again. She was wearing a knee length blue dress from Esprit and I could clearly see her blue bra strap showing from the dress’s thin shoulder straps. She walked to the coffee table and switched on my laptop again (I don’t know why she doesn’t just use hers).

I could see just a little bit of her bra cups as she bent forward to use my laptop as I sat beside her but I tried my best not to stare in case she noticed me. She seemed completely oblivious as she continued typing away on my laptop as she replied to comments on Facebook. Sometimes she would lean over to grab my hand but most of the times she just completely ignored me.

She walked to the toilet after about 15 minutes and stayed inside for quite a long time.

KLKOOL
24-05-2013, 02:51 AM
camping :D

xellos88
24-05-2013, 06:11 AM
been your fan since ages ago. keep up the good writing bro.

gotnotime
24-05-2013, 06:00 PM
Dresses.... :D

BMW69
24-05-2013, 08:47 PM
Thanks for your support bros and a big thank you for the bro who up me. :)

She acted like nothing happened when she walked out again but I could see that her face seems a little red. Hmm perhaps it was warm in the toilet but I doubted so. We watched The Social Network together on TV after she was done with using my laptop. The reception actually managed to find me a HDMI cable for me to connect my laptop to the 42” TV in the room.

Rachel and I cuddled on my bed watching the movie together. She lay on my chest as I put my arms around her chest/ stomach area. The only movements we made were to get up to take a drink from the mini-fridge or to give each other a peck on the cheek from time to time. Rachel reluctantly went back to her room after the movie was done even though I told her to stay.

I went for a bath after she left and I don’t know what prompted me to look into the pad bin again after locking the toilet door (ok, I don’t know why I lock the door even when I’m the only one in the room). Maybe it was because she spent a long time in the toilet (masturbating?) or because of fate (of you believe in it) but took out the bin from under the sink and opened it. Voilà.

The light blue panties were still wet to the touch, more than 2 hours after it was left there. I could only imagine how wet it was when it was first placed there. The inside of the bin was otherwise empty and looked really clean so I put her panties up to my nose and smelt it. It smells kinda musky but I guess it was to be expected after being left there for so long. It was pretty odorous and there was another smell which I simply could not describe. The closest I can say is Pomegranate or something but I liked it a lot.

I thought what the heck, since I was the only one in the room, I went out of the toilet completely naked and started watching a porn film. 1080p porn sure looks good on a 42” screen and even from my bed, I could enjoy the actress’s pink nipples and pussy in their Full HD glory. I hope the room was sound-proofed to some extent. :P

I held her panties in one hand and wanked with the other, imagining that I was licking her pussy while she was sucking me in the 69 position. Then when I was about to cum, I wrapped the soft panties around my throbbing member and shot my load all over the glass topped coffee table. It was so sensual having her silky soft panties around my raging erection and I imagined her similarly soft hands wrapped around my dick instead.

I cleaned up my mess and went to take my bath, washing her panties with cold water after I was done with it. It may not smell like her juices anymore but I would have many more nights with it wrapped around my dick as I wanked away thinking about her.

What a souvenir!

eeemen
25-05-2013, 03:27 PM
A token of your LA trip! More to come I'm sure, :D cheers, .............

BMW69
26-05-2013, 11:43 PM
Apologies for the lack of update yesterday. Was too busy to login.

The next morning was the almost the same as every other morning here in LA. I say almost because I was greeted with a Rachel with her dress half unzipped at the back. It looked kind of loose from the front but when she turned around, I saw the problem. The zipper was a little higher than she could reach and she needed a hand to zip it up. She could have gone to her female teacher of course, but where is the fun in that?

So that morning, I was treated to Rachel’s back view. Her white skin was completely smooth, devoid of the slightest blemish. Her black bra was also very visible, just above her zipper. I wonder how she managed to hook her bra then.

I kind of got used to having Rachel around to help me in the morning. She did give me a wink while asking me if I enjoyed last night. I don’t know if she meant the cuddling or her panties but both ways, I enjoyed the night very much.

Rach: Eh give me one room card leh… Then I can come in even when you’re dolling up in the toilet.
Me: Why leh? Want to help me doll up ah?
Rach: Lazy stand outside la…
Me: Ok lor. Then you must give me yours also. What if you lose mine? I still need to return 2 leh.

I thought she would think of something to rebut me or scold me for asking for her room card. To my surprise, she reached into her laptop bag and retrieved the other room card. She warned me against accessing her room without her permission and I assured that I have no intentions of doing so. Yeah right. Hahaha.

Rachel came into my room as usual after the event but brought with her some clothes and a small bag of toiletries.

Me: Wah, moving over ah?
Rach: You wish la. Just going to bathe here so that I don’t need to wait till I get back.
Me: Chey… You bring all your stuff I thought you are moving over.
Rach: Happy thinking lor… :)

She went over to turn on my laptop and went into Facebook while I went for a bath. I sure hope that my porn was well hidden enough such that she would not find it accidentally.

sg_boytoy
26-05-2013, 11:59 PM

Bro FRwriter, why you so cheebye? TS already said it's pure fiction, why you so hung up over reality? If normal fiction cannot then call it science fiction can?

You eat full full nothing better to do come here and pick on camera model, pricing and when there are available? You quite a fucker hor? :rolleyes:

BMW69
27-05-2013, 11:43 PM
Post 1300!

Unfortunately, my WiFi is giving me issues today so no updates bros. Accessing using data now and don't have a copy in my phone.

BMW69
29-05-2013, 12:24 AM
My laptop had been turned off by the time I came out of the bathroom wearing a simple AX tee shirt and shorts. Rachel was sitting on my bed waiting for her turn to bathe. I told her that she could go in now and watched her leave her phone on my bed, walking into the bathroom with her things in hand.

I contemplated looking through her phone to see if there was anything I should know about but I was unsure what her password was. I definitely didn’t want to lock her out of her phone. By the time I finished pacing the room thinking, Rachel was out of the toilet and it was too late for me to look through her phone.

Rachel was dressed in a simple black tank top showing her bra slightly and a pair of contrasting white shorts that barely covered her underwear if she was wearing any. Her old clothes were safely placed into the hotel laundry bag, away from plain sight so I couldn’t see what underwear she was wearing in the morning. I needed an excuse to stay in the hotel when she went out.

She connected my laptop to the TV to watch another movie as I took out my camera to transfer photos into my laptop. She got to my laptop first and I was unable to do what I set out to do. I put my camera onto my lap and sat on my sofa watching Black Swan while she sat opposite me on my bed. I brought out the courage to take more pictures (http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17734/177344127a7f943e29858e17b01cdab6218df213.jpg) of her after the movie ended even though I bet she knew about those pictures I have of her in my phone.

She started The King’s Speech after Black Swan ended and it was about 2am when that ended. I asked her to stay for the night but she gave me a cold stare and walked out of my room with her clothes. Better luck next time I guess…

I woke up on the fifth day in Los Angeles by a pillow whacking me on the head. Rachel let herself into my room before my morning call came and woke me up. She chased me into my bathroom where I saw another set of toiletries neatly arranged on the counter top. My toothbrush already had toothpaste on it and was sitting atop a glass full of water. I shouted a word of thanks to Rachel before brushing my teeth.

Rachel was still in her clothes from last night when I walked out of the bathroom and she had brought a change of clothes. I contemplated leaving my phone recording a video in the toilet before she went in but decided that it was too risky. My friendship/ relationship with Rachel was far too important for that.

BMW69
29-05-2013, 09:07 PM
Rachel came out of the bathroom wearing a black and white striped shirt with a pair of Levi’s blue skinny jeans. She seemed to be dressing down for the fourth day of the event. I saw her wearing her heels again as she shooed me into the bathroom with my formal clothes for the day. I was taking my suit out of the hanger when she told me to leave it. Guess she wanted me to dress down as well.

We walked to breakfast that morning with me in my formal shirt without a tie and our teachers looked at us disapprovingly. If they were impressed with our decision, they don’t seem to be showing it in the conventional way.

We went to the L.A Live as usual but I had started working on my plan. I went to the toilet 3x before lunch and another twice after that. I would lock myself in the cubicle in case my teacher went to check on me and I would say that I’m having a bad bout of diarrhoea. By 2pm, my teacher was insisting that I go back to the hotel and that I saw a doctor.

Back in the hotel, the hotel doctor prescribed me some medicine to stop the diarrhoea and I told my teacher I was going back into my room for medicine and I would take a nap after that. He agreed that I needed my sleep and I walked back to my room unable to contain my glee.

I waited in my room for about half an hour to make sure that my teacher didn’t check on me before giving him a call, informing him that I was taking a nap. He insisted that I call him after I woke up and that was about it.

I made sure I had my room card with me when I walked out and checked that I had the other card when I walked into the lift. I was finally going to do it.

I reminded myself that I didn’t need to look left and right before I opened the door, heart beating fast. I approached the suitcase on the rack about 50m away from the door and started my exploration. I was finally inside Rachel’s room. I doubled back to latch the door shut before walking towards her unzipped suitcase again, not knowing what I could expect to find.

There was a pile of clothes right at the top when I popped the cover open. I recognised them from the clothes she wore the previous days. I used my phone to take pictures of her suitcase as I went through her clothes so that I knew how to put them back again later. I felt my manhood stir as I brought them up to my nose and smelled them before putting them down again. It’s been a few days since I last had release. The fun was just about to begin.

zerotohero
31-05-2013, 02:25 AM
As usual, your frequent reader and supporter here! Keep up the writing bro

SGSpecial
31-05-2013, 10:42 PM
Love ur stories , cant wait for the next part . KEEP on coming bro

ryan12
01-06-2013, 09:07 AM
I knew the day would come when I would read a story of people I know..great that you are Excelling in your Exploration bro :)

BMW69
01-06-2013, 11:23 AM
I knew the day would come when I would read a story of people I know..great that you are Excelling in your Exploration bro :)

oops hahaha hc boy?

Sorry that I haven't been updating. I'm Overseas without my laptop. Will give triple dose when I'm back

BMW69
08-06-2013, 11:34 PM
UPDATES UPDATES!

Digging further into the pile of clothes, I found the plastic bag where she kept all her worn underwear. There were many familiar pieces which I got to see during those times at Starbucks and I imagined her sitting there opposite me when I inhaled deeply into the first pair. It smelled almost like the one I found in my room except that it had a much stronger musky smell. Perhaps it had been kept for too long inside the plastic bag.

I hungrily moved on to her other pieces of undergarments, smelling them one by one and taking in their wonderful scents. I lusted for Rachel as I went through her underwear and I was tempted to steal a few pieces for my personal pleasure when I’m going back to my room.

I made sure to pack everything back into the white plastic bag before I moved further down, taking out the clothes that she wore before. I was down to the set of clothes she wore on the plane that day when I finally found something that I was really interested in. Along with her jeans was the pair of socks that she wore on the long flight to Los Angeles.

The socks were from her old school. I guess she chose to wear that pair because her jeans could hide the school initials and that they were well work in and thus more comfortable on the long flight. I estimate that she wore it for about 24 hours on that day and my heart beat fast as I brought them for a closer look.

There were signs that they have been worn before. Some grey bits showing where her feet were, probably from when she was rushing around her house taking last minute things. I brought the right sock up to my nose for a sniff and found that they smell really good. They were definitely imbued with the scent of her feet.

I put them aside thinking if I should take them back as souvenirs while I dug deeper into her luggage to look at her unworn pieces of clothing. I found three more sets of clothes. Probably two for the remaining days and one as a spare set just in case. I managed to find another pair of unworn socks from her secondary school, for the flight home I guess. Satisfied that she had another pair of comfortable socks to wear, I pocketed the worn pair hoping that she won’t find them missing.

I took the effort to place everything back just as in the many photographs that I took hoping that I got most of the positions correct. I checked the suitcase once again and was satisfied with the conditions of the clothes inside. I crept to the door with the stolen socks in my pocket and crept towards the door.

Peering through the peephole, I saw an empty corridor, enabling me to quickly sneak back into my room before anyone came to check on me.

BMW69
08-06-2013, 11:35 PM
I locked and bolted my door the moment I stepped into my room and jumped onto my bed with my loot. I took 5 minutes to calm my thumping heart as I booted up my black laptop. Satisfied that I was in my favourite porn site, I went to retrieve the pair of light blue panties she left behind and started stripping myself slowly.

With my laptop playing some schoolgirl porn and my phone displaying pictures of Rachel in her school uniform, I put her socks up to my nose and wanked away with her panties on my dick. I imagined that Rachel on my phone screen replaced the actress on my laptop.

I imagined that my dick was inside Rachel’s smooth but tight cunt and that I was having sex with her in the same position as the porn actress. I imagined that Rachel smelled exactly like her sweat soaked socks while I pumped away hard in different positions. For all I cared about at that moment, Rachel was here and I was pumping away happily.

It did not take me long to orgasm to a picture of Rachel in her brown JC school uniform. She was squatting in front of her Chinese calligraphy during CNY celebrations and her baby pink panties were showing for all to see. I was the official photographer for the event and happened to capture that shot in my full 18mp just as she turned herself to face me. That was one of those times where I really appreciated the 19 AF points and the phenomenally quick AF.

I washed Rachel’s panties and hung them to dry in the toilet and hid Rachel’s white school socks in one of the zip lock bags I brought for my worn undergarments. Satisfied that it was well hidden inside one of the pockets of a pair of pants I wore a few days back, I went to sleep still thinking about Rachel.

The familiar ringtone of my S2 woke me up from my slumber and I glanced at the time before picking up. 7:22pm.

Rach: Hey sleepy head! Mr X told me to wake you up for dinner. You feeling better?
Me: Yeah quite a bit better already. Erm come over and look for me? I’ll get dressed for dinner.
Rach: Eh you ok or not? Otherwise we just call room service in your room la.
Me: Not expensive meh room service?
Rach: Still within our dinner budget la. Mrs Y said can.
Me: Ok lor… Then you come over and we order.

I immediately ran to the toilet to hide Rachel’s panties and checked that her socks were well hidden in my suitcase.

LovePotion
08-06-2013, 11:57 PM
wowww solid... salute u :)

BMW69
09-06-2013, 03:47 AM
Haha I'm a little surprised that someone is still reading my story after I disappeared. Working hard to catch up with the posts here hence why I'm still awake (and jet lag lol even though I don't like to admit that I suffer from it)

ChikaChikaBoomz
09-06-2013, 04:02 AM
Camping for more

ChikaChikaBoomz
09-06-2013, 04:21 AM
And bro ah, if the darling of yours stumble upon this page uhs, good luck man!

BMW69
09-06-2013, 09:56 AM
And bro ah, if the darling of yours stumble upon this page uhs, good luck man!

Hahaha maybe she already has? Read on to find out!

BMW69
09-06-2013, 11:58 AM
I barely wore a new set of clothes when my doorbell rang. I hastily ran out of the large toilet to unlock the wooden door. I almost forgot to undo the deadbolt first in my hurry to open the door. Rachel was still in her stripped shirt and jeans when she came into the room. I took in a deep breath laced with her feminine smell coupled with her sweat smell as she moved closer to me for a hug.

Rach: I missed you this afternoon. Hate standing there alone haha.
Me: Don’t you have Mrs Y looking after you?
Rach: Different mah… She’s a teacher lol.
Me: K la, what do you want to eat?

We looked through the room service menu together and decided on our order. Rachel called room service to get me a poached salmon while she had a New York steak for dinner. She kicked off her 2” black heels and got onto my bed with me and I stroked her hair slowly and sensually while we patiently waited for our food. Rachel seemed more patient and willing to let me touch her as she lay on my lap while I was in an inclined position.

Time seemed to stop as we enjoyed each other’s company and we were startled when the doorbell rang. We were so far away in our own world that we completely forgot that we ordered dinner. We ate dinner in relative silence as both of us tried to make small talk. While we did not have much to talk about, I could see the sparkle in her eyes as we stole glances at each other while we munched on our food.

Rachel excused herself to go back to her room after dinner and I bade her goodbye sadly. I thought that she would spend a longer time in my room like she always did, perhaps watching movies with me or logging into her Facebook account with my laptop. Before I could finish thinking, the door opened as Rachel let herself in with the key card.

I almost killed myself for forgetting that she had one of my keys. If she tried to use her key to come into my room earlier, she would definitely ask countless questions about why my door was bolted from the inside. I would definitely have a hard time trying to explain why I was keeping her out of my room.

What was curious was that Rachel was holding a pile of clothes. What was even more curious was that she was holding Coodles, the teddy bear she hugged to sleep since she was a young girl.

gotnotime
09-06-2013, 12:01 PM
Woah so many chapters since you returned to Singapore.. :D

BMW69
09-06-2013, 11:59 PM
Hahaha must catch up with lost time :p

BMW69
10-06-2013, 12:01 AM
Rachel announced that she was staying the night to take care of me since I was “sick” and that she told her teacher that she was sleeping early so that they would not check on her. I doubt they ever did though since Rachel was in my room just about every night.

Rachel went into the bathroom with her clothes and I heard the door lock followed by the shower coming on a minute later. I thought about the countless possibilities that could happen with Rachel staying the night in my room as I waited for her to shower. I regret bringing myself to orgasm this afternoon as I would not be able to perform as well as if I didn’t.

Rachel wore another black tank top when she came out of the shower clutching her clothes from the afternoon. I was trying to spot her bra and panties in the neatly folded clothes pile but could see none. She must have changed into a new set when she went back to her room just now.

Rachel got onto the bed and asked for my laptop. I passed her my laptop and took out my camera again, taking more pictures (http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17831/17831478cbe1f646cb28bf7700d11590af9175b5.jpg) of her as she booted up my laptop in search for more movies to watch that night.

We watched a boring movie while we cuddled up on my bed and just as I was falling asleep from the senseless plot, Rachel turned the TV off. I glanced at Rachel and she reached towards me and gave me a full on kiss. I felt her wet tongue push my lips open and I reciprocated in kind, engaging in a fierce tongue fight with her.

I don’t know how it happened but before long, my hands were auto-roaming down where I really shouldn’t be going. Rachel tried to push me away but I grabbed her tight. My hands went into the shorts she was wearing and felt her shaved pubic region. I let go of her and stared at her with my eyes wide open.

Rach: Erm… I like it bare?

I jumped onto her, pinning her to the bed as we engaged in another fierce tongue fight and my right hand went straight into her shorts again. I went straight down south to feel her vaginal lips. Her vagina was like a young girl’s, the lips closed tightly together. It was certainly different from what I was expecting as I pried the door to her snatch open.

I could feel her contracting her vaginal muscles seemingly rejecting my entry as I stuck my index finger slowly into the tiny hole.

zerotohero
10-06-2013, 12:18 AM
Welcome back!

BMW69
10-06-2013, 01:14 AM
Welcome back!

thank you bro. Waiting for you to come back to writing

xdra
10-06-2013, 05:01 AM
TS bro, your picture in your latest update same picture leh... hahaha but nice story anyway... looking forward to more pics as well...:D

ChikaChikaBoomz
10-06-2013, 05:08 AM
Hahaha maybe she already has? Read on to find out!

You lucky guy! HAHAH

BMW69
11-06-2013, 12:00 AM
TS bro, your picture in your latest update same picture leh... hahaha but nice story anyway... looking forward to more pics as well...:D

My apologies. I must have accidentally posted the same picture twice. My bad. I have found the offending picture in question. I seem to have mixed up the links and replaced the link with the proper one. Once again, sorry for the error.

You lucky guy! HAHAH

Hahahaa have to keep you guys in suspense :p

BMW69
11-06-2013, 12:02 AM
She squirmed as best she could as I pressed on top of her, still pinning her onto the bed. She responded to my further touches by pushing my chest away and letting out moans of ecstasy. I felt her vaginal lips getting wetter as she enjoyed my every move (I think hahaha). Unfortunately for her, I was inexperienced in the art of fingering and it really showed as I collapsed onto the bed beside her, flexing and stretching my arm muscles, tired from the fingering.

She lay next to me completely exhausted and gave me the ‘HA’ look as she slowly slid her hands into her underwear. I gave her a sly grin as I slowly unbuttoned her shorts, sliding them down her smooth legs along with her blue wet panties. She continued from where I left off, bringing herself to an orgasm. I could only watch as her back arched and she shuddered, letting out a soft moan.

Rachel turned to look at me as she slid off my shorts along with my black underwear.

Rach: Your turn.

I blushed as she moved her hands towards my erected member. It was after all the first time anyone else saw my bro. I was afraid that I wasn’t thick or long enough for her preference as mine is an average 6 incher. I tried to calm myself by telling myself that if I was any larger, we would probably have issues with having sex later on. Rachel had a very tight vagina after all.

Rach: Wah, I can see your face turning red leh.
Me: Erm first time somebody seeing it mah…
Rach: Haha don’t worry la. First time somebody touched me down there also. Heh.
Me: Erm but you’re a girl. There’s nothing for you to be insecure about.
Rach: Still! I'm a girl, more to be shy about!

I felt myself getting harder as she moved further below. She hesitantly licked my bro like she saw in all those porn films and made sure that it was well coated with her saliva. I shuddered on my bed as I felt the texture of her tongue slowly move around my member. It was an indescribable sensation which sent me to heaven and back.

I felt her teeth scraping slightly as she engulfed my member, moving slowly. I felt her saliva starting to dry in the air conditioned environment we were in and I gently pushed her further down before all her saliva dried. I was extremely aroused when my tip touched the back of her throat and pressed onto it gently.

I felt much resistance as Rachel shot up coughing for air as she deep throat me for the first time.

BMW69
11-06-2013, 12:14 AM
I apologised to her immediately but noted that when she deep throated me, she released a large load of saliva onto my member, wetting it considerably. She suggested that she do that every time I needed lubrication and I said “sounds great” a little too quickly and excitedly. She gave me the ‘what…’ stare as she went back down on me.

It took me less than 5 minutes to tell her I was about to cum. The feeling of my bro inside her warm mouth was too much for me to take as she continued to blow me. It wasn’t perfect. There were those moments where her teeth scraped against my bro and I shrunk in fear. But most of the time, I really didn’t want to be anywhere else.

Anyway, back to where I left off. She continued to blow me even after I told her I wanted to cum. I took that as a sign that it was alright for me to cum into her mouth. I shot load after load of fresh from the oven spunk into her mouth as she continued to engulf my member. Just to show how much porn she watched, she got up and opened her mouth and showed me her cum.

She then closed her mouth and stripped completely before letting my white gooey cum flow out of her mouth and down her chin to her pair of smooth creamy boobs. I was amazed at how much I still got after masturbating myself to Rachel’s belongings that afternoon.

To my disgust, Rachel moved towards me and forced my mouth open and started another furious tongue fight with me. I kissed her unwillingly, as I tasted the bitter taste of my own cum in my mouth and felt her gooey tongue against mine. I struggled to not wince because it was my own cum after all. I told myself that it was my punishment for unloading everything into her mouth and felt myself go soft immediately.

With my cum in my mouth and all over my face, I walked into the toilet with Rachel in tow. I brushed my teeth twice with more toothpaste than usual to get rid of the ejaculate that was in my mouth. After brushing, I could still taste it and I threw away my toothbrush in disgust. Rachel laughed at me as I called the front desk, asking for 2 sets of toothbrushes.

I wrapped myself in a bathrobe when my doorbell rang and collected the toothbrush set from the hotel staff. I hastily ran back into the room to get him a tip before slamming the door in his face, realising that I still have cum on my face.

Rachel was waiting for me with the water running as I entered the shower. The warm water felt good on my face as she helped me to wash off the cum on me and vice versa. My face still felt a little weird even after we finished using all the bath soap that was in the room but I managed to convince myself that it was probably just my imagination.

EvanesceWind
12-06-2013, 02:55 AM
Thumbs up for your magnificent writing. You can be a great novelist.

BMW69
12-06-2013, 03:21 AM
Sorry guys. Updates will come later today or tomorrow. I'm overseas again

BMW69
12-06-2013, 09:10 PM
I fondled her B cup bosoms gently as we showered each other slowly. The gentleness of the warm water beating down on us played a role in encouraging us to stay longer in the shower. None of us wanted to leave the comfort to go back into the coldness of the air conditioned room. I’m sure all of you know that freezing feeling when you step out of a warm shower.

We eventually did leave the shower though. I readied a large bath towel; those always associated with 5 star hotels and brought it into the warm shower area. Even with the water turned off, the shower area was still warm when I stepped back in. I wrapped Rachel with the towel, helping to dry her before allowing her to step out.

With Rachel successfully dried (except for her long hair), I picked up another towel to dry myself as she put on her matching dark blue undergarments. Seeing that I was done, she passed me a fresh set of clothes before wrapping a hand towel in her hair to absorb the moisture.

I cuddled in bed with her as we started watching another movie on the large 42” TV while waiting for her hair to dry.

Me: Really not going back tonight ah?
Rach: Yeah. Thought I said that?
Me: Hmm just checking. Haha I enjoyed myself :P
Rach: Let’s see if you get to experience that again next time :)

I could not focus on the movie as I watched Rachel. All those expressions that she made when a bomb exploded or when Jason Statham did barely believable stunts with his Audi, kept me captivated on her face throughout. If we were watching this in a cinema, it would have been a complete waste of money for me.

Rachel placed my laptop on the carpeted floor when the movie was done and plugged in her phone to charge. She cuddled up in bed with me as I reached to turn off the lights. We chatted about our childhood memories and drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms.

My alarm rang early the next morning at 6 and I peeled open the curtains a little just in time to see the sun peek through the buildings below. I contemplated letting Rachel sleep for a while longer but decided otherwise. You know how long girls take to get ready.

Pulling aside the curtain completely allowed the morning sun to stream into the room, reaching where Rachel lay covered under the white hotel sheets. I watched as she slowly opened her eyes, peeking at me and picked up my camera to take some shots (http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17734/1773441169a420052a2ff7e6a8d8dcacc548ae0b.jpg).

ChikaChikaBoomz
13-06-2013, 12:04 AM
Nice story! Continue camping ^^

kittymae
14-06-2013, 12:01 AM
Ah-di....

How u collect all those pics! *scratch head

BMW69
14-06-2013, 12:04 AM
We washed up and helped each other get dressed quickly as we got ready for the final day of ISEF. Rachel seemed to be smiling more as she helped put on my navy blue Bentley cufflinks. I really enjoyed it when she pressed her chest against my back while tying my black Hermes tie in front of the full length mirror on the wall.

We walked to the elevator hand in hand but let go when we reached the restaurant.

Our teachers watched us like a hawk for the rest of the day but there were small moments where we managed to slip some forms of affection towards each other.

Rachel didn’t come to my room that night as we both had to pack for our afternoon flight the next day. We intended to reach the airport before noon and grab lunch there before we left for home. That meant that we had to be ready for check out at 11.

I made sure that I finished packing before going to sleep that night.

Dressed in a simple T-shirt and shorts from Billabong, I was certainly in the holiday mood for the conference had ended. I walked to the restaurant for breakfast where Rachel was already waiting. Our teachers have not come down for breakfast yet which gave us a moment to ourselves. We didn’t dare to feed each other or anything in case they came but we shared happy moments together as we raided the buffet spread.

Rachel was dressed in a plain tee and Levi’s jeans and wearing a pair of pink sports shoes, the same pair that she wore on the flight here. Her jeans were covering her socks but I had every reason to believe that she was wearing the other pair of her secondary school socks which I found in her suitcase.

We finished our breakfast at around 10 and went back to our individual rooms to ensure that we did not leave anything behind.

At a quarter to 11, I called for a porter to get my bags from my room and Rachel’s from her room.

We met in the lobby at 5 minutes to 11, waiting for our teachers to turn up. We returned each other our room keys so that our teachers wouldn’t know. Our room keys were of different designs so it would be very easy to see that we had a set of each other’s key.

We checked out and hopped into the stretched Lincoln hotel limo to the airport at 11:25 sharp with our teachers seated with us on the same L shaped sofa.

BMW69
14-06-2013, 12:11 AM
Ah-di....

How u collect all those pics! *scratch head

Errr... Haha some things cannot share here.

thewonderspy
14-06-2013, 12:39 AM
the thread title and the thread it self doesnt match leh TS

BMW69
14-06-2013, 12:50 AM
the thread title and the thread it self doesnt match leh TS

Hahaha chill bro :) Read on to find out.

zerotohero
14-06-2013, 04:18 AM
Great writing! ;)

BMW69
14-06-2013, 09:18 PM
Throughout the half an hour journey to the airport, the 4 of us made small talk in the limo. There were times where Rachel and I shared my pair of earphones, listening to our favourite Linkin Park music. Yes, Rachel was a girl who liked Linkin Park.

We ate our last meal in Los Angeles in relative silence. Our teachers told us to hurry so that we have time to shop in the DFS.

We finished our lunch and went to immigration. Security was rather tight in LAX, unsurprisingly. Rachel and I were quiet throughout the whole time. Would we leave LA with issues still unsolved or will we solve everything before we board the plane? Would whatever happen in LA stay in LA, or would we continue in Singapore?

Despite everything that happened in LA, Rachel and I were still not officially together. Heck, we didn’t even tell each other “I love you”. I wondered if it was love or was it just an overseas fling. I could see the uneasiness in Rachel’s face as we moved forwards in the queue for security checks.

I came to a conclusion by the time I passed immigration.

We were given some alone time when our teachers went shopping. Rachel and I shopped together, buying some last minute gifts for classmates and friends. We realised that we didn’t buy anything for them in the week we spent in LA.

Me: Erm, so what are we?
Rach: Hmm?
Me: Are we a couple or…
Rach: I don’t know. You tell me?
Me: I…
Rach: I’ll think about it. Does it really matter?

She walked off to pay for the boxes of chocolates she was holding, leaving me to stammer by the magazine rack. I stared at the magazines, wondering what Rachel meant. Perhaps I was thinking too much. Nonetheless, I could not shake off the feeling that Rachel was avoiding a relationship.

We boarded the plane and Rachel still hasn’t given me an answer. She sat next to me, at the window seat, 7 rows behind our teachers on the surprisingly full A380.

I guess we would have the rest of the trip to work things out.

eeemen
15-06-2013, 02:03 AM
Interesting bro TS, looking forward to more, thx n cheers, ..............

Fthemall
16-06-2013, 12:15 AM
Support support! Update soon bro!

BMW69
16-06-2013, 12:48 AM
Thanks for your encouragement bro. Double doses today :)

The large woman sitting next to me moved to another seat on the plane and the aisle seat was empty on the flight to Narita. Nevertheless, I still chose to sit next to Rachel. I couldn’t help but feel that this all would end when we touched down in Singapore. I wanted to be as close to Rachel as possible for the last 20 hours or so.

We started off by playing battleships on the slow and laggy In Flight Entertainment system. Thankful that our teachers were far ahead, we fed each other food while re-watching a movie on the IFE.

I once again took out my trusty Fujitsu SH to allow Rachel and I to watch America’s Next Top Model. We shared my earphones again and Rachel lay on my shoulders sweetly while we watched the beautiful models do their shoots.

Halfway through our third episode the lights were dimmed and it was only then that we realised how much time had passed. I wished that we would always be this happy and that nothing would change when we got back to Singapore.

We were seated right at the back of the lower deck, right in front of the toilet. If we stood up, we had a great view of the entire back section and could see if any of the IFE screens were on. A few episodes later, Rachel went to the toilet.

Rachel came back from the toilet and nudged me.

Rach: The whole section is asleep leh. Want to have some fun?
Me: Huh? Go disturb people ah? Hahaha
Rach: If you want… But I was talking about the other type of fun.
Me: Huh the toilets are very small leh…
Rach: Can fit 2 what…
Me: I could barely fit inside how to fit 2?
Rach: Come I show you…

I got up from my seat and closed my laptop wondering what Rachel was talking about. She led me to the toilet on the left of the plane and I realised that it was quite a bit bigger than the other one. Unfair.

Since we were already in the toilet, Rachel took the liberty to lock the door.

Me: What if someone catches us?
Rach: Who would catch us at this hour lol.
Me: Um… I

BMW69
16-06-2013, 12:50 AM
Before I could finish my sentence, Rachel got down into an awkward position in front of the toilet seat. Both her legs were cramped behind her as she unbuckled my black leather Pierre Cardin belt and unbuttoned my Levis 511 Jeans. I felt my black CK underwear being pulled to below my knees as Rachel grabbed my member gently.

My bro was already alive when she licked it tentatively, coating it with copious amounts of her saliva. She put my bro into her mouth prematurely and I let out a gasp of pain as I felt her lips push against my dry member.

She deep throated it to get more saliva out and spread it evenly with her tongue. I felt a sudden surge in the amount of precum I was releasing as she continued to blow me, taking in almost every inch of my bro.

I guided her hands to fiddle with my balls as she sucked, giving me pleasure almost beyond description. The only thing better that I felt was my bro inside her tight love hole. The plane juddered as we hit a small patch of turbulent air but we didn’t hear the seat belt signs come on. I grew a little soft worrying about the turbulence but Rachel was quickly able to coax my bro back to life.

I felt myself going to cum and pulled out of Rachel quickly. The little water that came out of the taps would not be enough for her to rinse the taste of my cum out of her mouth. Besides, there was a sign warning us that the water was not for human consumption.

Me: Erm where can I cum?
Rach: Not on my face or all over me please.
Me: Haha you watch too much porn.
Rach: All your fault.

I took a huge risk and asked Rachel,

Me: I cum in your vagina?
Rach: Crazy ah, want to die is it?
Me: Then give me your panties…
Rach: Crazy ah? Then what I wear for the rest of the trip?
Me: Go commando?
Rach: NO WAY!
Me: Shhh

Everything was falling into place.

zerotohero
16-06-2013, 01:51 AM
I guess in-flight entertainment doesn't get any better than this! Also, no smoking in the washrooms :P

BMW69
16-06-2013, 01:59 AM
I guess in-flight entertainment doesn't get any better than this! Also, no smoking in the washrooms :P

Hahaha there could have been sex. Guess she already made up her mind on what I'm going to get. Lol as long as the smoke alarm isn't triggered... :p 神不知鬼不觉

zerotohero
16-06-2013, 02:51 AM
I've always liked it when the lady loves her man's juices. Wow, just thinking about it alone... ;)

And erm, I'm back to writing :P A bit at a time.

FapFlapFap
16-06-2013, 12:52 PM
Camping here for more!!!

BMW69
17-06-2013, 12:16 AM
I stared at Rachel and told myself to calm down. I needed to be composed when I asked the question so that she would not suspect anything. I hoped that my acting would be good enough.

Me: Erm just give me something to cum on la. Your shirt?
Rach: Huh! Cannot!
Me: Quick leh… I’m going soft already… Just give me something I can cum on and throw into the bin.
Rach: Erm… Cum into the toilet bowl?
Me: Crazy ah! This one cannot flush away leh. No water inside remember?
Rach: Oh yah or… Then how?
Me: Ok, cannot give me your shirt, bra, jeans, underwear right?
Rach: Erm yea.
Me: Ok lor. Then the only thing left is your socks.
Rach: Quite uncomfortable to wear sports shoes without socks leh…
Me: You give me then quickly go out and wear the SIA ones lor.
Rach: EH! That’s damn ugly.
Me: Inside your jeans nobody can see la…
Rach: Ok… Fine.

She got onto the toilet seat and took off a sock from her right foot. She was about to leave when I stopped her.

Me: Eh, give in pairs can lol. The surface area of one sock is not big enough. I don’t want to dirty the toilet lol.
Her: Ok fine. It feels weird wearing different socks on different legs anyway.

I made sure that the table top beside the sink was dry before placing her pair of socks there.

Me: My urge to cum is gone already. Can blow me again?

Rachel shot me the annoyed look but went back down on me anyway. She started coating it with her saliva again, undoing the evil work of the dry air conditioned air in the toilet. Despite the times where her teeth scraped against my member, it didn’t take long before I felt the urge to cum again.

I told her to leave first to avoid suspicion and that I need the toilet seat to put her socks. She realised that she was blocking the seat and taking up whatever little room there was left in the toilet and left.

She opened the door a little first to check that the coast is clear and exited without opening the door fully. I hid behind the half open door in case anyone was outside.

acer2007
17-06-2013, 03:11 PM
Interesting :D -set up tent- :)

BMW69
18-06-2013, 12:12 AM
shut the moment she was gone and took out my phone. I scrolled through the various pictures I have of Rachel again especially those in her secondary school uniform and wanked away.

I picked up her socks lying on the table and sniffed them gingerly. No way was I going to soil them with cum, let alone throw them away. It would be too much of a waste to do that. I took out a packet of sanitary pad from one of the little drawers in the toilet and ripped apart the packaging.

Smelling her socks and wanking to pictures of Rachel in her old school uniform was too much for me to take and I swapped out her socks with the pad. Placing the pad right in front of my exploding member, it did its job well by soaking up every bit of cum I had to give.

I wrapped the pad back into its packaging and threw it into the bin along with the tissue papers I used to clean myself up. As for her socks, I folded them carefully and stuffed them between my jeans and my underwear. I used my belt to ensure that it was secure before checking the toilet and walking back to my seat.

Mission success, I have 2 pairs of Rachel’s old secondary school socks.

I went back to find Rachel sitting in the aisle seat waiting for me. She seemed to be wearing the SIA socks already as I saw the Givenchy bag left on the seat next to her.

Rach: So how? Can aim or not?
Me: Perfect aim la haha :)

Rachel went back to her seat and cuddled up with me after I buckled my seat belt. I was starting to be more certain that this would not be just a holiday fling. I was lost in thought and realised that Rachel was asleep already when I snapped back into reality. This time, she leaned against the aircraft body. No window for this seat.

I carefully hid her socks in my carry-on bag and went back to attempt at sleeping. It was pretty weird because my body told me I needed sleep but I was constantly reminded by the fact that it was still bright outside. One or two windows were left open, making the transition of time zones extremely difficult.

I eventually fell asleep though.[/i]

BMW69
19-06-2013, 10:22 PM
Apologies everyone for the lack of updates yesterday. Landed in Sydney about 20 hours ago. Been hard at work updating due to the rain outside. Double updates tonight :) And thanks Acer2007 for your up. Brought me past 300.

I awoke the next ‘morning’ (actually it was afternoon technically) while the stewardesses were serving breakfast. The stewardess assigned to our row was especially petite and it was quite obvious that her uniform was a little large for her.

When she bent down to get my Japanese Dinner, I could inadvertently see the lacy straps of her black bra. What a pity that we were sitting in the last row and it didn’t take long for her to find our food. I would not have minded if she gave me a longer show. :P

Landed in Narita and was given the chance to stretch our legs. We went to look around some DFS shops before we had to board the plane again.

I was surprised at how efficient SIA was in getting all their passengers back onto the plane. Even though it was the fourth time in a week that I was boarding a SIA plane, that never failed to amaze me. Only SIA would be able to provide similar levels of service (I wouldn’t say comfort) when boarding to passengers in all 3 classes.

Rachel and I watched a few more episodes of ANTM on my laptop before we landed in Singapore at around 2:30am.

We walked towards immigration to scan our passport mostly in silence. The mood between us had changed and I could feel it. Perhaps we were sad to be back in Singapore so soon.

Me: Erm you need a lift home? It’s late already I could send you back.
Rach: It’s ok. My parents are here.

That was the extent of our communications until we left the arrival hall into the public area. My whispered bye went unacknowledged as my chauffeur took the trolley from my hands. I turned to look at Rachel many times while walking towards the glass lifts in T3. She was too preoccupied talking to her parents to even notice.

I got into the back of the brown Phantom and typed out a message on my phone. I hesitated before tapping send.

All that was left to do was wait.

Fthemall
19-06-2013, 11:00 PM
Good write up bro! Camping here for the 2nd postage.

BMW69
20-06-2013, 01:05 AM
We went back to school again on Monday and I cornered Rachel during one of our breaks.

Me: What’s the matter? You haven’t been replying my messages all weekend.
Rach: Jetlag.
Me: Somehow I feel that things aren’t the same ever since we left LA.
Rach: Maybe.
Me: What’s wrong?

Rachel shrugged and walked away, away from the canteen and away from me. I felt a squeeze in my heart and felt my shoulders slouch as I watched her going further from me. Perhaps we took things too fast in LA. Perhaps I should have settled the more important matters of the heart first.

Our exams were immediately after our June ‘holidays’ ended and I took the opportunity to ask Rachel out to Starbucks again to study. To my surprise, she accepted my invitation.

30 May 2011

I walked into our usual Starbucks at 11am sharp. I was on time as always. I walked upstairs to look for Rachel and empty seats but there were none. The only empty seats were outside and I had no wish to spend the day sweating under the hot June sun. I messaged Rachel to ask where she was and if she would like to come to my house instead since Starbucks was full.

Her reply never came as I saw her walk up the slope from the bus stop where she just alighted from her bus. She stepped into Starbucks, surveying the place and confirming that my claims were true. Satisfied that I wasn’t lying, she promptly walked out of the door.

Rach: Ok, I haven’t been to your house. Impress me.

We took a bus to my condominium in Dunearn Road and I led her into the compound. Rachel seemed hesitant to hold my hand but I’m too happy that she was coming over to care. We walked into the hotel like lift lobby and into the private lift straight into my unit.

Rachel took one look around my house, at the white marble floors and then to the contrasting furniture. She looked at the shiny black dining table then the black leather sofa and to the large 55” Sony TV mounted on the wall.

I led her upstairs to my room which overlooked the living room and the condominium beside mine. She neither seemed to be impressed by the 42” 3D TV hanging on the wall nor my large Cellini bed set in the middle of the room.

gotnotime
20-06-2013, 01:21 AM
You sure update late at night like me :D

BMW69
20-06-2013, 01:36 AM
You sure update late at night like me :D

lol I realised I promised double doses and I can't sleep. Not used to their pillows. Anyway, where's your update lol

gotnotime
20-06-2013, 02:17 AM
lol I realised I promised double doses and I can't sleep. Not used to their pillows. Anyway, where's your update lol

It was a short one in my life story.. Being affected by the haze really made me gotnomood, and I gotnotime coz I'm working you know? :D

BMW69
20-06-2013, 12:05 PM
It was a short one in my life story.. Being affected by the haze really made me gotnomood, and I gotnotime coz I'm working you know? :D

haha saw your update already. 2am still can't sleep?

acer2007
20-06-2013, 12:16 PM
Rach: Ok, I haven’t been to your house. Impress me.

She neither seemed to be impressed by the 42” 3D TV hanging on the wall nor my large Cellini bed set in the middle of the room.

She'll be impress on what's coming next :D

BMW69
20-06-2013, 12:42 PM
She'll be impress on what's coming next :D

Hahaha maybe maybe

BMW69
20-06-2013, 02:54 PM
An update before I leave for tea. :)

Rach: Hmm your bathroom is completely transparent.
Me: Yeah. So usually I keep my door closed and all the curtains drawn.
Rach: Can you leave while I used the toilet?
Me: Erm… Yeah

I walked out of my room and shut the door secretly cursing that I didn’t anticipate that happening. I could have put a hidden camera somewhere in my room to record all that she was doing in the toilet. Too late for regrets now.

I walked into the next room and opened the lids of my beautiful snow white Kawai RX7. I took a leaf out of Edward’s book and started playing Debussy while waiting for Rachel. She walked into the room moments later to remind me that we were supposed to be studying. I noticed her take a second glance at the magnificent piano as we walked back down the wooden stairs.

My maid got us a tall glass of iced Sprite each as we settled down in the air conditioned comforts of my living room. Rachel sat opposite me in her white spaghetti strap dress as we worked on Chemistry questions together. The silence was only broken occasionally by the vibrations made by Rachel’s iPhone.

Time flies even though we weren’t really having fun. My maid came out to take my dinner order and Rachel declined to stay for dinner. I told my maid to get me a McSpicy so that I would have some alone time with Rachel. I suggested that we stopped studying and watch a movie in my room. Rachel declined again, saying that she was meeting someone else.

I sent her off into the night and that was the last time that we met that holidays. She always said that she was busy whenever I suggested we meet. Movies, study and lunch; none of these seemed to change her mind about being busy. She also started to avoid my calls and ignore my messages.

I spent the holiday wondering what I did wrong. No answer came.

When school started again on the last week of June, I saw Rachel and Marcus walking together hand in hand. Her face was radiant, her skirt as short as ever. She seemed happy. At that point in time, I really wanted to run to her and ask her what’s wrong, to make things right. I always hesitated and I always stopped myself. It was after all, her choice on who she wanted to be with.

Our lessons still ended at around the same time every Monday and I would watch helplessly as she climbed into his chauffeur driven Periclase Green S500. I sometimes wished that it was me with her in that stately car.

Her face was expressionless and she never waved back when our paths crossed. I could only watch her in the distance.

Fthemall
20-06-2013, 11:44 PM
Break up liao ah? Means end of story or got LA part 2?:D

BMW69
21-06-2013, 12:44 AM
Been quite a productive day (reading financial reports and not writing stories lol) so thought I'd upload another chapter.

1 Feb 2012 (Present day)

I looked up from my diary with all those past memories of Rachel and I. It was 1 in the morning and we still had school the next day. I still smelt terrible after the campfire and desperately needed a bath.

I got up from my white Cellini bed and headed into my bathroom. I fiddled with my phone, unsure if I should send Rachel a message. It was after all, a long time since we properly caught up. It was pure luck that we were in charge of the same OG but that didn’t stop her from acting like a stranger in front of everyone else.

I found out that she and Marcus were only together for his money. I was thankful that she chose Marcus over me. Marcus was born with a silver spoon in his mouth; his father owns several chains of food related businesses around Asia. I am not sure I could ferry her around in a chauffeured S500 every day or be happy with her, knowing that she was only with me for money.

Recently, I heard that the two of them are no longer together. Marcus ditched her for another girl he met clubbing and I wasn’t really surprised when I heard that. I hesitated before leaving my phone on the marble table top and went for a quick shower.

Here's an unreleased picture (http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17656/176561453f403b2909348c19080c848db1c75ea8.jpg)of Rachel when we studied in Starbucks.

One more picture (http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17882/17882518cce252f53ba9cdf7914c2376d8aa765b.jpg) of Rachel in her bikini. I took it off her Facebook. Thought bros would like to see. :)

A few days later, shortly past midnight

I was having my birthday party with a select few friends in the penthouse of Singapore’s tallest building when I heard the unmistakable message alert tone of my black 4S. I fished it out of my pocket to see a text from an unknown number.

9********: Happy birthday BMW69! :) Hope you enjoy your birthday and many happy returns this year! xD
Me: Hey! Thank you! May I know who is this?
9********: OH! This is Joanne here. You were my OGL remember? :)

It took me a moment before the name, Joanne, was matched with a face. She was a beautiful girl from my OG alright. She was fresh out of Rachel’s secondary school and had the adorable baby face. I walked away from my friends who were spamming the buffet table and quickly thumbed out a reply.

Me: Hey Joanne! Sorry I didn’t have your number. :P How did you know it’s my birthday? :)

This was the start of our friendship.

bus72
21-06-2013, 01:04 AM
Interesting stuff there. Camping for more

BMW69
21-06-2013, 03:45 PM
I caught up with Joanne during the next few days in school. I did not really get the opportunity to see her as we were not even in the same level but we always found ourselves messaging each other when we were bored in class.

From these messages, I realised that we shared many common interests and messaging Joanne always put a smile on my face. Even though we have only known each other for a short period of time, it seemed that we were more like long lost friends.

Finally, on Friday, I picked up the courage to ask Joanne out.

Me: Want go watch movie later?
J: Umm… I have CCA leh… End at around 6+
Me: Oh… I don’t mind waiting…
J: I’ll be super sweaty from CCA!
Me: It’s ok la :) See you later!

I waited for her outside the dance studio and watched as Rachel walked out. She was in my CCA last year but transferred this year. I had no idea that she is in the same CCA as Joanne. A few moments after Rachel disappeared from view, I heard Joanne’s voice travelling closer to me before she finally appeared.

Me: Shall we go for dinner first?
J: Sure. Where?
Me: Let me take you.

We walked out of school towards Coronation Plaza about 10 minutes away. I suggested that we went a little further to Serene Centre where there are more food options but she said she was tired after CCA. I obliged and brought her to a small restaurant beside Starbucks.

We had a simple dinner of fried rice (at her recommendation) and chatted while we ate. It was the first time we spoke face to face and it took a while before I got used to it. She had a really sweet voice, one that you would definitely expect from someone who looked as nice and demure as her. It was one of those times where the voice matches the face of the person you were talking to.

She insisted on going Dutch when I called for the bill. It was a stark contrast to Rachel who expected me to pay when we went out. Perhaps it is because that was our first date but I remember being rather happy that she insisted on paying for her share.

We didn’t have time for a movie after dinner but promised to go some other day.

BMW69
23-06-2013, 01:28 AM
movie left that day. I guess it isn’t a very popular movie. Just like dinner on Friday, Joanne insisted on going Dutch again, surprising me. I started to realise that she is a far cry from Rachel who expected me to pay for everything.

I felt good knowing that Joanne was not just going out with me for my money like I know some of my ‘friends’ were.

I realised that Joanne liked to talk during movies just like me. That is another contrast from Rachel. I remember when Rachel would always hush me when I tried to make side comments during a movie, even if we weren’t watching it in the cinema.

Getting to know Joanne better made me realise that there is someone in this world that could be better than Rachel. I felt myself detach from Rachel whom I always held high on a pedestal and begun to see that Rachel was not all that great.

We had a simple tea/ early dinner in one of the restaurants nearby after the movie and I found out even more about Joanne. It turns out that there were so many interests that we share and that we are alike in so many different ways.

I went very far out of my way to send her home after our second ‘date’.

Me (via sms): Hey!
J: Have you boarded the bus yet? Thanks for everything today. Wow first time someone sent me home :)
Me: Haha don’t mention it. Thank you. I really enjoyed every moment spent with you.
J: Awww

I smiled reading her reply. Funny how sometimes, it's these little things that makes me happy.

gotnotime
23-06-2013, 01:31 AM
Now that's bringing me back to my poly days too.. That kinda simple, yet happy feeling. Like a 简单爱 :D

BMW69
23-06-2013, 02:21 AM
Now that's bringing me back to my poly days too.. That kinda simple, yet happy feeling. Like a 简单爱 :D

Hahaha yea man. Good old days. Enjoy it while I can :p

ryan12
23-06-2013, 06:34 PM
oops hahaha hc boy?

Sorry that I haven't been updating. I'm Overseas without my laptop. Will give triple dose when I'm back
haha not HC boy la boss.. the girl is in my school..
anyway, whether your story is fiction or non fiction, it's a good read nonetheless..
but of course, if it was non fiction..then its pretty easy to narrow the number of SSEF winners la.. haha

BMW69
23-06-2013, 07:58 PM
Enjoying my last few moments in Park Hyatt. Have some time to update before I leave.

After our ‘date’, we continued to talk to each other all of the time. There was rarely a moment when we were not messaging each other. There was once when I was sitting through Physics lecture (and I quote our messages directly from my SMS history),

J: So happy that I can wear heels when I go out with you cos you’re so much taller hahaha.
Me: Why are you so happy that you can wear heels?
J: Makes my legs look skinnier.
Me: Really meh? Your legs are so slim already.
J: But still no guys like me leh…
Me: hahaha probably cos you’re les.
J: NO LOR! My heart only race for guys but not girls…
Me: Huh really meh? Who does your heart race for?
J: Erm…First one race for you lor. :P

Teacher: OI BMW69! Why are you smiling so hard? Would you like to share the joke?
Me: Um not really?
Teacher: Pass me what’s under your desk!

I reluctantly handed over my black iPhone and my teacher decided to read the whole conversation to my class. My class erupted in laughter and it took more than a minute for my teacher to calm them down again. I wanted to bury my head under the lecture theatre chairs but it would have done no good to subdue the blush that was clearly on my face.

During lunch break that day, I took out my 4S and opened a secret video camera app. The screen showed black and I put it up to my ear just as if I was talking on the phone. I walked past Joanne’s class and stood outside for a second before walking off towards the field.

I checked that the video contained the necessary information I needed and went for lunch.

24 Feb 2012

I arrived in school at 6:30am sharp before most other students arrived. I went to Joanne’s classroom to find it locked. I pulled out two window panes and looked around; making sure that there was nobody in sight before climbing in. I checked the video I took yesterday to see where Joanne was seated.

Heart beating quickly, I placed a note on her table before climbing out of her class again. I was almost caught when I slid back the two window panes but I ran off in time.

sexysexymama
25-06-2013, 04:45 AM
Camping...

AlejandroAHBU
25-06-2013, 09:49 AM
camping also......

kickassfella
25-06-2013, 03:09 PM
Nice.. camping here!

BMW69
25-06-2013, 11:12 PM
Thank you for your support guys. Been settling some personal issues and had to re-write several chapters. No time to login, much less update. Will update more than usual these 2 or 3 days.

J: How did the note get onto my table?
Me: Haha I have my ways :)
J: Yeah I’m free for dinner tonight after CCA. Is it too late for you?
Me: Nah I don’t mind waiting for you.

I smiled for the rest of the day even as I did some math homework waiting for Joanne’s CCA to end at around 6:30 or 7. I sat in one of the benches near the dance studio just like the previous Friday.

Joanne was one of the first out today, slinging her Crumpler around her shoulder and swishing her long hair twice to make sure that it was free from her bag. She was in her dance tee and brown school skirt when she walked out and gave me a cheery wave and her signature sweet smile. I hurriedly packed up and almost tripped on my own leg, walking towards her.

We walked over to Serene Centre this time and went to the Japanese pizza place on the second floor. We managed to get a seat at the window despite it being exceptionally crowded. I listened to Joanne’s melodious voice as she ordered pizza for the both of us and a 1.5L bottle of Sprite for us to share.

We spoke about her family while waiting for our food to come. She has a sister who is two years younger, currently studying in another top secondary school in Singapore. Her family of 4 lives in a simple 3 bedroom HDB flat which was older than her. I watched her as she spoke, focusing on a facial feature at a time.

Joanne has flawless skin, pearly white teeth and a beautiful pair of eyes. There was so much to like about her even as my gaze drifted to her simple ear ring on her right ear. She might have noticed me staring but did not seem to mind as she went on about her family dog. I wasn’t really paying attention by then.

I bit into my Unagi pizza when it came, pouting some Sprite into both of our plastic cups filled with ice. Joanne gave me a kind smile as I passed her a cup which I reciprocated in kind. Time seemed to past way too fast as we finish our meal and settled the bill. Joanne paid for her share again despite my insistence.

It was 8 when we walked towards the bus stop at Botanic Gardens MRT station. The bus stop was crowded as usual as we waited for her bus. I stood close to her on the bus due to the crowd and I could smell a little sweat in her hair. She stood at 1.6m tall and I towered over her. Her hair was exactly where my nose was and I was so tempted to reach forward to give her a peck on her forehead.

BMW69
25-06-2013, 11:37 PM
Anybody interested in seeing 'a picture of Joanne'? :D

lcdavid
26-06-2013, 12:20 AM
yes, of course it makes the story lively and set the mind to a lustful thoughts

eeemen
26-06-2013, 12:30 AM

Yes! Yes ! Yes ! :D. :p

zerotohero
26-06-2013, 12:32 AM

;) Anxiously awaiting!

BMW69
26-06-2013, 02:06 AM
The bus braked hard and she fell onto my chest. She gave me an embarrassed smile as I grabbed her hand tightly helped her up. I offered her my hand to hold on to but she rejected it, preferring to reach for the grab hold behind me.

She thanked me again for sending her home while I walked to the bus stop opposite to wait for my bus home. She didn’t know yet that I lived in the other direction, quite near to school.

We went out again about once or twice a week. We would also meet up almost every day breaks, where we would sit together in the canteen enjoying our food. We gradually learnt what food and drink each other liked and slowly, we begun to reserve a seat for each other when our breaks are at the same time.

Going out with Joanne was very different from with Rachel. Joanne was much more conservative and I did not feel as sexually charged as when I was with Rachel. The inner monster in me was held on a tight leash and my member was very well behaved all the time. There seemed to be no urge to get physically close to Joanne at all. It was strange but perhaps it was true love.

I wanted to protect Joanne from sex, I wanted to keep her innocent. I love how she would always ask me when another person mentioned an innuendo that she didn’t understand. I love how she would always blush when she said “breast”. I love how she would always try to avoid topics on sex. I love how she was always so childlike.

Studying with her in Starbucks was really just studying. She kept her legs tightly closed and I never really had the urge to look for an opportunity to see what she was wearing underneath. Even when there were times where she showed me accidentally, I made it a point to always remind her to cover up. There was just something so different with Joanne.

Coming from an all-girls school, she was an angel living in her own protected world. I felt like her brother, protecting her from the harsh reality. She had no lack of guys in the school wooing her but she felt that they were all too ‘horny’, quoting her. They were always looking to get into her hot pants.

Here is a picture (http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17699/176992336a4153a71b2e25e20f379c3b404a4809.jpg) I took of her during orientation. It shows off her adorable childlike face, bringing out the innocence in her. Her black bra, slightly showing, is a sign of how she could sometimes forget that she was no longer in an all-girls school.

BMW69
26-06-2013, 04:23 AM
haha not HC boy la boss.. the girl is in my school..
anyway, whether your story is fiction or non fiction, it's a good read nonetheless..
but of course, if it was non fiction..then its pretty easy to narrow the number of SSEF winners la.. haha

I'm so apologetic that I just saw this. Story may or may not be real but I definitely know Rachel. The year may not be accurate :p

alt302
26-06-2013, 12:18 PM
Have read some of your works. Am happy to camp here for more! :)

BMW69
26-06-2013, 04:14 PM
A few days later, on my way to driving lessons after school, I received a SMS from Joanne’s batch mate. She was another girl whom I knew since her secondary school days. She came from the same secondary school as Joanne but they were worlds apart. In my opinion, she was not as beautiful as the ever adorable Joanne and our relationship was cordial at best.

She was called Alice, like Alice in wonderland. Alice was a typical rich xmm. She was very pampered and very used to getting what she wanted. Her mum is a top specialist doctor with a clinic in Singapore’s most expensive hospital. Her dad is a businessman, doing import and export around SEA. Even though her house was just a stone’s throw from school, she was ferried in by either of her parents in one of their luxury cars every morning.

I knew Alice as a junior when we were in the organising committee of a convention that our secondary schools organised together. We did not really keep contact after the event but she would always send me a greeting whenever there was a special occasion (eg birthday, Christmas, New Year etc).

I was hence quite surprised that she messaged me out of the blue.

Alice: Hey BMW69!
Me: Huh hi. What is it?
Alice: Nothing… Just that I was bored mah. Then I heard that Rachel dumped you.

I thought ‘WTH so tactless’ but continued talking to her anyway.

Me: Erm… So?
Alice: Nothing… I’m bored mah. Wondering if you want to go out or something since you’re single now.
Me: You’re free I’m not free.
Alice: …

I got to my driving instructor’s car park and was waiting for him as I thumbed out a reply. This should be fun.

Me: Ok, see you at 6. SMS me the location.

I could hardly concentrate on my driving lessons that day as I came up with ideas that would change her life forever (or so I hope).

Renzoku
26-06-2013, 07:44 PM
More bro more

BMW69
27-06-2013, 12:20 AM
My driving lessons ended at 5:30 and I quickly hailed a cab from the housing estate. Alice wanted to meet at J Cube for dinner and I was only too happy to oblige. I had changed out of my school uniform for my driving lessons and was wearing a black Paul Smith Shirt with Paul Smith Jeans. I took the lift up to the top floor and walked towards Manhattan Fish Market where Alice was already waiting for me.

Alice was dressed in a flowery frock which did nothing to enhance her figure and was seated outside the restaurant with two glasses of Iced Lemon Tea in front of her.

Alice: I took the liberty of ordering for you as well.
Me: That’s nice of you :) thank you.

In my mind all I could think of was ‘do you even know what I like?’.

I forced a polite smile and we made small talk until our Spicy Baked Fish came. As much as I wanted to be unhappy with her order, I had to admit that the fish tasted quite alright. I watched her as she tucked into her fish in a rather feminine manner and I asked why she suddenly asked me out.

Alice: I saw you walking out of the school just now and remembered about you. My boyfriend cheated on me and I don’t know what to do. I remembered that Rachel also dumped you so I thought that you would understand if I talked to you…

I thought to myself ‘mmhmm I didn’t even know that you had a boyfriend. Serves you right I guess’.

Me: Oh my… Sounds terrible. Tell me about it? Maybe you’ll feel better.

Throughout dinner, Alice told me about how she lost her virginity to her ex-boyfriend from another boy’s school further down the road from ours and how he was supposed to come to our school and…

By then my patience thinned and I watched as she finished her dinner. I settled the bill in cash and I watched as she stood up to leave. She was so much like many other girls I knew, always expecting the guy to pay. But it was a small price for whatever that would come next. I was snapped out of my thoughts as Alice started to speak again.

Alice: Let’s go. Send me home first then you go back.

alt302
27-06-2013, 12:44 PM
Man, if she's like so many girls, we are so screwed.. :(

BMW69
27-06-2013, 08:34 PM
Man, if she's like so many girls, we are so screwed.. :(

Many girls I know are like her man. Materialistic, pampered, spoilt rotten and self centered.

alt302
28-06-2013, 01:39 AM
Time for me to either make lots of moolah, or go foreign. :D

BMW69
28-06-2013, 03:42 AM
I was really quite tempted to snap at her and say no by then but I nodded and told her to lead the way. It was crucial that I followed the plan through. A part of me really wanted to teach her a lesson for being so spoilt and dominating but I felt a little sad for her as her boyfriend had just cheated on her.

She walked towards the taxi stand and waited for a cab as she complained incessantly about Singapore’s weather being so hot and humid. From the ground, I could see that it rained while we were having dinner and it had barely stopped. I was very much tempted to tell Alice that it could have been worse if it was raining but I kept my mouth shut.

We continued to talk in the taxi while Alice tried to get to know me better. One of the more memorable questions she asked was my parent’s occupation. I decided to bull shit her when she asked.

Alice: So what do your parents work as?
Me: Oh my dad does property related stuff. My mum does finance things.
Alice: Your dad sell houses?
Me: Kind of haha.

Alice lived in a small terraced house just about 3 bus stops away from our school. She alighted the cab when the front gate swung open and I was left alone in the E220 taxi. I told the driver my address and spent the rest of the ride thinking about how I should treat Alice in future.

It was then that my phone buzzed.

J: Hey, it’s late already. Haven’t been hearing from you this afternoon. You okay? :)
Me: OH yeah I had something on this afternoon and forgot to reply. I’m so sorry! I’m ok. Thanks for asking.
J: Haha must be quite important so much so that you forgot to reply :p

I gave some excuse and we continued talking. I didn’t want to let anybody know that I was learning how to drive. Some people could get quite annoying if they know you drive…

I was so engrossed in my conversation with Joanne that I did not even notice when I reached home. The driver gave a loud cough before I looked up and paid him.

‘What would happen to Alice?’ and ‘What should I do with Joanne?’ These thoughts kept running through my mind as I walked into my large bathroom and stripped for my bath. I spent the next 15 minutes thinking about it before I dried myself with a hotel sized towel.

I found it hard to concentrate on my homework as my mind kept running off to what I would do with Alice. Let the games begin.

EvanesceWind
28-06-2013, 11:04 AM
looking forward to your story! its getting more intriguing as it goes by, keep it up :D

BMW69
29-06-2013, 03:00 AM
I ‘bumped’ into Alice as I got to school the next morning. I saw her Audi A5 go up the driveway as I walked up the hill. I caught a fleeting glimpse of her waving inside the brilliant red Sportback. I was left to walk up the hill with a group of other students while I watch the car disappear around a corner.

Alice was waiting for me near my pavilion and I saw her wave as I approached. I took a good look at her while walking. Her skirt was about 3” above her knees. No doubt at all that it was shortened way beyond school regulations.

She wore neon pink Nike shoes and had more ear piercings than I thought was possible. Slung on one shoulder was unmistakably a black coloured Coach Classic backpack. So to sum it up, rich attention seeking whore who thinks she is the queen of the world.

Me: Hey! Saw you wave in the car just now haha.
Alice: Yeah! Had breakfast?
Me: Yup I ate at home. Anyway, I really gotta go read the papers now. Catch up with you soon kay?

I faked a smile at her while she walked away thumbing profusely at her white iPhone. It had a cover on but I was willing to bet that it was a 4S. I doubt Alice would be one to be caught using outdated accessories.

I took extra care to ensure that I replied every single one of Joanne’s messages as I read the Chinese newspapers. I wouldn’t want to give her another opportunity to ask why I didn’t reply. Amid this, there was the occasional SMS by Alice as well, desperately trying to make small talk with me.

I needed to find the perfect balance to hook Alice. I can’t be too easy or too hard for her to target. Just enough to keep her interested but not enough to let her have me. I would play her as if I was fishing. With just enough force, I will reel her in slowly and then eat her.

I had to rush off again immediately after my lessons ended as my driving lessons intensified. I aimed to get as much time on the road as possible within the shortest amount of time so that instead of my PDL, I would have a proper road legal driving licence.

J: Hey, want to go for lunch? I end at 2:30.
Me: Sorry I can’t. Will be busy from after school to 6 these few weeks.
J: Oh that’s alright. Some other time?
Me: We could have dinner together… See you in school at 6:30?
J: Alrighty! I’ll wait for you! :)

otur
29-06-2013, 08:04 AM
Keep it coming.

BMW69
29-06-2013, 02:39 PM
On the taxi ride to my instructor’s house, I kept thinking how I could split whatever scarce time I have after school and driving lessons between Alice and Joanne. I was positive that Joanne was the one I liked but Alice desperately needs to be taught a lesson. Alice is exactly the type of girl that I can’t stand most.

I immediately cabbed back to school after my driving lessons that day. I gave Joanne a call making sure that she was still up for dinner and told her to wait for me at the porch. I alighted about 20m away from Joanne and walked towards her. She was still dressed in her full school uniform and greeted me with that signature sweet smile of hers.

She suggested that we head to Newton Food Centre for dinner and led the way to the bus stop despite my raised eyebrows. I never liked eating at open spaces due to the immense heat and was already sweating slightly on the walk down to the bus stop. As such, my exposure to hawker centres was very limited and I wondered what I could expect there.

Newton Food Centre was a short bus ride away from our school and we arrived there just in time to jostle with the evening crowd. The heat was immense and I could see beads of sweat furiously forming on Joanne’s forehead. Nevertheless, she led the way and forged bravely ahead to find seats for us.

I pointed to an unoccupied table just ahead of us which Joanne seemed to be ignoring and gestured to her.

Me: Hey! That table’s empty!
J: No, somebody chopped it with a packet of tissue already.

My eyes opened in utter bewilderment, amazed that somebody could chope a table with just a packet of tissue paper. I mistook it for litter that the cleaners missed. We finally found a table near a stall selling seafood and put down our bags. Joanne assured me that our belongings were secure and told me to go get food, despite my insistence on sitting down to look after our bags.

I was left alone to fend for myself as Joanne joined a queue to buy her sliced fish noodles. I was probably as foreign here as a foreigner, walking from stall to stall wondering what I should have for dinner. I eventually found a stall with a relatively short queue and ordered a plate of steamed chicken rice.

I resorted to calling Joanne to ask what our table number was, inducing stares from fellow patrons waiting behind me.

fisherman123
30-06-2013, 11:38 AM
Nice story! Any pictures of Alice to share? Is the Rachel story arc over?

BMW69
30-06-2013, 10:35 PM
I finally found my way back to our seats to find Joanne already there talking to a middle aged lady. The lady left just as I approached and I sat down opposite Joanne.

J: Eh you’ve really never been to a hawker centre before?
Me: Uhh… Something like that. How did you know?
J: You didn’t even take note of the table number before going to order haha and you didn’t know that tissue paper means chope.
Me: Uhh haha.

At that moment, the middle aged lady arrived with two glasses of what I recognised was sugar cane drink. I immediately pulled out my wallet to pay her but was beaten to it by Joanne.

J: Surely you know what is this right? Very nice de.
Me: Haha yeah of course! Sugar cane! My cha… Uh My dad used to get it for me when I was younger. There was a hawker centre near my primary school :)
J: Good good. Hope you like it.
Me: Your dinner is my treat ah. You didn’t let me pay for the sugar cane drink hahaha.
J: Huh where got like that? The drink was your welcome drink haha. Welcome to a hawker centre.
Me: Eh you very lame leh.

We were interrupted again by our food arriving. Mine came first so I already had a $10 note out and I swiftly used my change to pay for Joanne’s food. She gave me that smile before uttering a “thank you”. I just smiled back and tucked into my chicken rice.

I sent her home again after dinner and on the crowded bus she suddenly spoke.

J: Why are you so sweet, sending me home?
Me: Hahaha all thanks to your sugar cane drink.
J: GOSH!
Me: Haha it’s late already. It isn’t safe for someone as beautiful as you to go home alone.
J: Awww. What can I say? Thank you.

She was more willing to let me take her to her void deck today. Perhaps it was the conversation we had in the bus or maybe because it wasn’t my first time sending her back. I watched the lift go up and stopped on the 8th floor before I snuck up the stairs.

The block of flats was quite old and the original design was that the lift did not stop on every floor. To reach this end of the flat, residents would have to take the lift up to the 10th floor and walk the whole length of the corridor before taking a flight of stairs down two floors again. This made it more difficult for stalkers like me I guess.

BMW69
02-07-2013, 12:14 AM
Anyway, because of the lift upgrading programme (and I thank the PAP for that), it was much easier for me to locate Joanne’s house. Her red converse was neatly placed outside the steps and I spotted a pair of light blue ankle socks inside. It was exactly the same pair that I saw her wearing just now.

I made sure to stay below the window line as I looked at all the other pairs of shoes outside her house. There was another pair of Adidas shoes on the shoe rack with a pair of white socks inside. Upon closer inspection, I saw the school label of Joanne’s sister’s school.

I was tempted to take both pairs but decided against taking Joanne’s. There was just this part of me that couldn’t think of Joanne in the sexual way. She was so different from Rachel whom I lusted over and from Alice whom I wanted to punish.

I continued to make contact with Joanne and Alice during the weekend so much so that I had to charge my phone about twice a day (bearing in mind that it was before iOS 6 came out and optimised the battery life drastically).

5 March 2012

I arranged to study with Alice in the Holland Village Starbucks after my driving lessons at 6. She was still unaware that I learn driving. She had two cups of Mocha Frappuccino on the wooden table when I walked upstairs at 6:30. I hated coffee but said nothing as I tentatively took a sip of the bitter drink.

Alice was doing her math assignment when I opened my file, purposely stuffed to the brim. A ‘careless’ swipe of my hand sent a flurry of paper (whatever that was overflowing) flying onto the floor. That caught Alice’s attention and she looked at my file while I hurriedly picked up the paper on the floor.

I got back to our table to see Alice holding up the consent form for a school event, just as I planned.

A: Oh my God… Your dad is xxxxxxx xx?! I thought he was a property agent.

I gave her the -.- face while pretending to snatch the consent form back.

A: Hold on… Then isn’t your mum…
Me: yyyyyyyy yyyy… Yes.

The bait has been laid. The fish bit it.

BMW69
02-07-2013, 01:02 AM
Nice story! Any pictures of Alice to share? Is the Rachel story arc over?

Pictures of Alice coming up in future chapters. As for Rachel, you'll have to read on to find out xD

sc2luver
02-07-2013, 01:11 AM
setting camp here :D

EvanesceWind
02-07-2013, 10:41 AM
The bait has been laid. The fish bit it.

I like this line~ haha camping for more

BMW69
02-07-2013, 05:32 PM
She was less demanding after we finished studying at 8+ and asked me politely if I would like to accompany her to Crystal Jade for dinner. I glared at her before agreeing. I hate girls who’s attitude does a 180 degree turn the moment they realise who I am.

Her behaviour was once again improved after dinner when she told me that since it was already so late, she could take a cab home herself. I was more than happy to oblige and I could almost swear that she gave me a dirty look as I walked towards the escalator to MRT. Smiling to myself, I took out my phone to reply to Joanne’s SMS.

Looks like I have a date with her on Wednesday.

7 March 2013

While I was desperate to get my driving licence, I decided to postpone my lesson till Saturday so that I was free this afternoon. It had been a while since I spent an entire afternoon with Joanne together and I craved time with her.

I met her in her classroom and we did some homework together for a while. We shared a desk facing each other while her desk mate prodded her and probed her on our relationship. We were not a couple yet but her desk mate seemed very insistent that we were. Oh bugger.

I pretended to mess around with my phone and gave Joanne a kick under the table. When she looked up to give me the -.- look, I had my secret camera app armed and ready. Here is a screenshot from the video (http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17915/17915276be392dd5c7c50c7651793eee7e6c6249.jpg) that I was taking.

We continued fooling around while doing homework until it was 6. Then we decided to walk to a mall near our school for a quick dinner before I sent her home. During the 10 minute walk to the mall, my hands brushed against hers time and time again. We walked close but I could see some hesitation in Joanne’s face.

After sending Joanne home, I received a SMS from Alice.

A: Heard you’re quite a good photographer. Want to go Sentosa for a shoot?
Me: I don’t mind… What kind and when?
A: Oh you know… The beach kind ;) I’m free next Tuesday.
Me: Oh ok.

iloveu1987
02-07-2013, 08:02 PM
Click on Rachel bro. Hyperlinked blue :)

erm one pic only . somemore lei. =)

BMW69
02-07-2013, 11:09 PM
erm one pic only . somemore lei. =)

Huh? Bro! There are so many pics of Rachel scattered all around my story lol. All the blue links are pics bro.

fisherman123
03-07-2013, 02:18 AM
Huh? Bro! There are so many pics of Rachel scattered all around my story lol. All the blue links are pics bro.

haha not enough leh. more please! xD

eeemen
03-07-2013, 12:01 PM
Photoshoot at sentosa!! Wow, looking forward to bikini shots?? Looking forward to your next posts bro TS, cheers, ........................

BMW69
03-07-2013, 11:23 PM
Photoshoot at sentosa!! Wow, looking forward to bikini shots?? Looking forward to your next posts bro TS, cheers, ........................

Haha thanks bro for your support. I'm currently in the middle of my exam period. Saw this on my phone and immediately turned on my laptop to post an update.

BMW69
03-07-2013, 11:24 PM
The March holidays approached quickly and I wanted to ask Joanne out as well. I thought of bringing her to watch a film in the cinema but there was hardly anything interesting. Still, she might be interested in The Lorax. I never expected her reply when it came.

Me: Are you free during the holidays? Maybe we can watch a movie or something?
J: Erm not really! I’m going overseas from Wed to Sun!
Me: Oh where are you going? Then what about Mon or Tue?
J: Oh I’m going out with my cousin on Mon and some class outing on Tue!
Me: Oh that’s ok then.
J: I’m going to Sentosa with my class. Maybe you can join us?

I was stunned when I read that last SMS. I was going to be shooting with Alice in Sentosa on Tuesday! Time for contingency plans.

Me to Alice: I can’t make it on Tuesday suddenly! Uh Wednesday?
A: Erm… Sure! :)

Me to Joanne: Yeah ok Tuesday sounds good. Where shall we meet?

I thank my lucky stars that I asked Joanne out. I shudder to think what would happen if Joanne caught me with Alice in Sentosa. While we were not officially together, I feel something for Joanne. I definitely don’t want anything to affect my chances of being with her.

13 March 2012

I met up with Joanne in Buona Vista MRT station and we took the Circle Line down to Harborfront together. There were some giggles and finger pointing when we arrived at the meeting point outside the monorail station on Vivo City, level 3. Some of Joanne’s classmates asked nosily if we were together and she blushed, vehemently denying. I just smiled.

We took the monorail to the Siloso Beach Station together and walked to the beach. Some of her classmates set up a picnic mat in one of the pavilions while another took out a volleyball and started throwing it around.

We were split into two teams (boys vs girls) and played beach volleyball for about an hour. The girls team (having an edge because they had 4 more players) won by 2 points and they suggested that we go into the water for a dip.

Some of the girls took off their tee shirts, revealing the bikinis and sports bras that they wore underneath. Joanne stayed in her tee shirt and I managed to take a picture (http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17699/17699229f42aabaab62712c87eb400a45a62b317.jpg) with my phone before she went in.

scoo
04-07-2013, 02:44 PM
nice stories. :)

BMW69
05-07-2013, 01:12 AM
We splashed water at each other for another half an hour or so before somebody decided that we rented bicycles. We went to bathe and I was one of the first one out due to the lack of hot water. I hate cold water baths. I sat on one of the benches outside the toilet beside one of her classmates and started talking to him.

He probed me again on my relationship with Joanne and seemed rather happy when I said we were just good friends. I heard from him that there were a few other guys that were wooing her but she rejected all of them. I tried to ask why but he had no answer.

Joanne and I rode at the back of the pack and started chatting with each other. I deliberately rode close to her so that our conversation would not be overheard. I pondered upon asking her about those guys she rejected but decided against it. I’m sure she has her reasons. Perhaps she wants to focus on her studies.

We went to Marche for dinner with her classmates after riding. It was 5 when we got there and we managed to beat the queue that was usually present. I managed to get a seat beside Joanne since I was her guest and I found out that it was her first time at Marche. I took her around and introduced her to the different types of food available and recommended her some of my favourite food items. I ended up with a sirloin steak while she had a black forest ham crepe.

I offered to send her home since it was already past 8 when we finished our meal. She insisted that we part ways at Buona Vista since it was inconvenient for me. I had no choice but to oblige as I continued on my journey while she went to the green line with some of her friends. I continued to SMS her to make sure that she arrived at home slowly.

I contemplated picking Alice up the next day but decided against it. I had no need for my dad’s chauffeur to be privy about my friendship with Alice that would be over soon. I messaged her to confirm that we were still meeting at 9 tomorrow morning and went to pack the camera kit I would use.

I arrived at the monorail station at 8:45 sharp and did not see Alice anywhere in sight. I dropped her a quick message asking her where she but she appeared before I got a reply.

Just like yesterday, I took the monorail (this time with Alice instead) to the Siloso Beach Station. I suggested that we went to Palawan Beach to shoot first as I thought there would be less people there compared to the more ‘happening’ Siloso beach.

We got off the tram and Alice took off her top without any hesitation.

A: This will do. Shall we start? ;)

joqh
05-07-2013, 10:29 AM
This is a good read! NJ girl some more. Can't wait for more updates about the shoot!

BMW69
07-07-2013, 12:51 PM
This is a good read! NJ girl some more. Can't wait for more updates about the shoot!

Hahaha lol! I never said anything about nj

zerotohero
08-07-2013, 12:35 AM
Spamming F5 at the page, but no new updates seem to be coming in... Keep it coming!

BMW69
08-07-2013, 11:29 AM
Sorry guys. Been really busy and bogged down by personal matters. I'll update by tonight. Thanks bros for your support.

BMW69
08-07-2013, 10:18 PM
I mounted my 50/1.4 without further ado and started snapping away on the 1Ds 3 as Alice got into different poses on her own accord. Even at ISO 100, I was still getting shutter speeds of about 1/2000. I contemplated switching to a 24-105 but decided against it due to the distortion from that lens. I swapped to a 100/2 and put on a ND8, moving on to some face shots.

I was sweating under the hot sun by the time I shot about 80 photos and decided to get a drink for Alice and I. Sentosa’s vending machines are seriously overpriced but I had no choice. So lan lan still bought 2 cans of Coke. I returned to see Alice taking some self-shots (http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17935/17935919d49f083acd3859d7d2d35a9620e44a53.jpg) which she later uploaded to Facebook.

We went on to shoot in a Siloso beach after finishing our drink and I swapped out to my 35/1.4 for wide angle shots of her. She started to go low down near the sand and I watched as her B cup boobs were squashed together when they were pushed against the ground.

She got up again before propping herself up against a tree. I could clearly see a cameltoe in her purple bikini bottoms.

Me: Eh you shaved? Why got cameltoe ah?
A: Wah lao! Perv!
Me: Perv what perv la. Never answer my question!
A: Later you see lor!
Me: Huh doing nude shoot ah?
A: Shoot your head la. No cameras allowed later!

My bro hardened immediately upon hearing this. No cameras but I was finally going to see Alice in the nude. It was not totally unexpected though, seeing that Alice was attracted to money. Since she initiated it, I was going to give her the punishment she deserves.

I quickly packed up and dragged her to the hotel at the end of the beach. We entered the large and open lobby of the hotel and I walked to the Golden Circle counter. The lady manning it was probably Pilipino, not past 30. Her long hair was tied up into a bun and the rest of it trailed down her back.

She greeted me with a warm smile as I reached into my pocket for my Alfred Dunhill wallet. I slid my GC Diamond Card towards her on the marble top and requested for a Sea View Suite. A manager immediately appeared and demanded two card keys and brought us up to our 7th floor room.

BMW69
08-07-2013, 10:18 PM
Alice settled on the striped sofa in the small ‘living area’ while I slid open the balcony doors allowing fresh air to enter the room. I handed the manager my cards and waited for her to go back to the lobby to complete the check in process.

Alice started prowling around the room, probably thinking of where we can do it. I just smiled to myself, ass I knew exactly how I was going to punish that girl.

The manager came back with my cards and I signed on the receipts and the check in slip. The moment he was out of the door, I pushed Alice onto the rough carpeted floor and started to strip while pinning her onto the ground.

Pushing off my underwear along with my berms, I slid a finger where her bikini bottom was and stroked her gently. Soft moans escaped from her and I pulled the string holding her purple bottoms together.

She gasped as I pushed her V cut bottoms off revealing her smooth hairless pussy.

Me: So you really did shave!
A: Yeah. What will you do to it?
Me: You just wait ;)

I jabbed my middle finger finger hard into her moist hole, causing her to scream in pain. My nails were protruding a little from my fingers and she yelped in pain as I dug around her vaginal walls. Satisfied that she wasn’t lying about her ex-boyfriend taking her virginity, I hastily took out a box of Pleasuremax and ripped out the outer packaging.

Alice took the condom from me and carefully rolled it on, careful to not make any mistakes. I rammed my entire 6 inch into her without any warning, resulting in her screaming so loudly I was afraid the neighbours could hear.

She was not very lubricated and the ribbed condoms added to the pain that she was feeling. I looked town to see some blood forming on the condom as I thrust her hard and fast. We were still in the missionary position as I pushed down against her arms, causing them to rub against the rough carpet on the floor.

I could see nothing but pain in her eyes as she begged me to stop. I laughed mercilessly knowing how much pain she must have been in.

I grabbed her ample boobs together with both my hands, holding my breath as I unloaded into the condom.

BMW69
10-07-2013, 12:07 AM
When I pulled the condom out after I grew a little softer, I noticed the beads of sweat on Alice’s face. She groaned as she got up from the floor and I threw away the bloodied condom, satisfied that she was punished enough – for the day.

She was almost in tears as she walked painfully into the toilet and looked into the mirror. Her skin was torn with some blood starting to flow on her back. With the amount of pain that she was going through, I wondered if she would do this with me again. If she left, there was no way I would bother to chase her back for further punishments.

I walked into the shower behind her and turned on the water. As warm water began to pelt her from the large showerhead above, she winced in pain. She avoided the ‘premium’ bottles of soap that were on the glass ledge, instead focusing on cleaning her multiple wounds on her body.

I helped myself to the soap and sometimes touched against her wounds with my soapy hands ‘accidentally’. Inside, I smiled in delight as she winced in pain.

I finished my shower while she was still cleaning up slowly inside the shower area. I continued to watch her as I dried myself with the large hotel towel and went into the living area to turn on the flat screen TV.

I wanted to use the outdoor Jacuzzi to torment her more with the cold water on her wounds but decided against it when I saw her walking out of the toilet with a towel, wincing as she dabbed herself gently.

I held her close to me, my shirt soaking up some of the water, and I took the towel gently from her. I turned her around and helped her dry up, watching as she held back her tears. Pampered as she might be, she was a soft girl who couldn’t take pain.

I ordered room service for lunch and abandoned my plan to leave her here while I went back myself. We ate mostly in silence as she endured the pain of her tee shirt pressing against her wounds.

I sent her home by cab when we were done with lunch, earning me a weak smile from her. Her clothes covered all the bruises but her pained facial expression says it all. I got a SMS from her as I rode on the taxi back to my home.

A: Hope you enjoyed yourself today :) Can I see the pics some time?

I did not know what to reply her as a stared at my phone. She was still keeping it all inside despite the pain she went through today. Physical pain isn’t enough.

BMW69
10-07-2013, 12:10 AM
19 March 2012

Alice was waiting for me at the pavilion when I arrived in school. I passed her the SD card silently. She looked at me fearfully before retreating and walking back to her classroom. Skirt still as short as ever, still dresses like a spoilt brat carrying a new LV bag. Looks like she needs another lesson.

29 March 2012

It had been more than 2 weeks since our shoot and I continued to meet up with Joanne often. Alice and I only communicated via SMS, save for when she returned my SD card.

I was relaxing at home after a long day at school when I suddenly received a SMS from Alice.

A: Hey sexy, what are you doing now?
Me: Uhh lazing around?
A: Thinking of me?

WTF. This girl is really…

Me: Um not exactly also la haha why?
A: I bet I could make you want me…
Me: And how do you intend to go about doing that?
A: Ahh I have my ways.
Me: We shall see.

That was when she sent me a MMS.

A: See this* (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=17935918), big boy. ;)
Me: Ok that caught my attention lol.
A: Hey, my parents are overseas. I’m so bored at home.
Me: Uh huh… :P
A: You want to come over after school tomorrow?
Me: Err… Maybe? Hehe
A: I’ll get my maid to cook lunch for you and don’t be so rough today ok?
Me: Sure. See you.

Wah biang. Want to woo a guy still ask your maid to cook lunch? Cook for me personally la! She shall be further punished for her idiocy. But not bad haha. Now I have something to remember her with :D

*Only bros with power 2 and above with >500 points need PM me for the password. The higher the power, the lower the points needed. i.e. power 12 but only 100 points can PM me too.

BMW69
10-07-2013, 12:17 AM
Bros with the password, please do not share it around. :) For your personal consumption only please. Thank you :)

hitler
10-07-2013, 12:23 AM
Bros with the password, please do not share it around. :) For your personal consumption only please. Thank you :)

Ahh miss the boat! Still available? :(

darrensnake
10-07-2013, 12:23 AM
so sad. why now the pics need pw

BMW69
10-07-2013, 12:31 AM
Ahh miss the boat! Still available? :(

Of course, of course haha.

hitler
10-07-2013, 12:36 AM
Awesome!

Hope you can bonk one of them in the uniform still :D

BMW69
10-07-2013, 12:53 AM
Awesome!

Hope you can bonk one of them in the uniform still :D

Read on, read on haha

hitler
10-07-2013, 01:01 AM
Read on, read on haha

Can't wait for it :)

BMW69
10-07-2013, 08:36 PM
Bros it has come to my attention that the picture has been removed. To whichever jealous prick who probably doesn't qualify and thus reported it, screw you. It's not my best day today so really I hope you get hit by a car and you rot in hell. Oh and fuck your mum too

BMW69
10-07-2013, 10:54 PM
I have re-uploaded the photo. So for whoever that qualifies, please PM me for the link.

BMW69
10-07-2013, 10:56 PM
so sad. why now the pics need pw

Because it's a private pic. I will still upload fully clothed pic without password :)

BMW69
10-07-2013, 11:07 PM
30 March 2012

I took something from my kitchen before heading to school. Some part of me was sad that it would be our last time having sex (probably) but I knew that I had to get rid of Alice if I wanted to chase Joanne seriously. I want to teacher Alice a lesson and I want to have my fun. The lesson would come soon.

I met Alice under the clock tower after my lessons ended for the day. We then took a cab to her house (I had to pay obviously. No going Dutch here) and I recognised 2 of her parent’s cars parked outside her house (the driveway only takes about 1.5 cars lol) as the metal gates opened soundlessly for me.

Alice took my hand and climbed out of the taxi. I wanted to see if she was wearing shorts underneath but her skirt was not hiked high up enough. I guess I would discover the truth soon if she doesn’t change out of her school uniform.

I was led into her dining room where a 6 people dining table took up most of the space. There were two bowls of what looked suspiciously like canned chowder on the oak wood table top. Before I could ask what it was, Alice hurried me into a seat and jumped into the seat opposite me and hurried me to taste the soup.

I was right, it was canned chowder. But it doesn’t really matter because I took out my phone from under the table and opened my secret video recording app again. I pretended to enjoy my soup and make small talk with Alice as Alice was secretly being videoed from under the table.

I slipped my phone back into my pocket as I saw her maid walk out from the kitchen to place two plates of steak and mashed potatoes onto the table and continued to record after she walked away. I got some good footage when Alice went to get two glasses of Iced Lemon Tea for me and crossed her legs again after sitting down.

After lunch, she brought me up to her room on the second floor which measured about 400 sqft or so. The walls were painted sky blue in contrast to her lacquered dark wood floor. A queen sized bed dominated her floor space while a fire-engine red sofa took up almost all of the remaining space. She led me into a small walk in wardrobe where there were at least a hundred articles of clothing inside. I noticed that most of them were skirts and dresses which I believe are too short to be worn out.

The last part of the tour led me to her ensuite bathroom which was shared with the study next door. The bathroom was perhaps half the size of her room and she strode to turn on the water to fill the bath.

Dino1
10-07-2013, 11:47 PM
Take it easy Ts.

Too bad not qualify but do keep story rolling.

maddog_mlvn
10-07-2013, 11:47 PM
Bro my guess that photo belong to Alice ? Will sure like to taste that piece of fresh meat. Will be waiting patiently for ur next update, hope to read more juicy stuffs. Thks. Up u.

zerotohero
11-07-2013, 12:01 AM
Whoa! Great job TS :P Too bad I don't qualify either! Keep it rolling

BMW69
11-07-2013, 12:51 AM
Bro my guess that photo belong to Alice ? Will sure like to taste that piece of fresh meat. Will be waiting patiently for ur next update, hope to read more juicy stuffs. Thks. Up u.

Haha yes the photo belongs to Alice :) thinking if I should give out her contact lol! Toying with the idea.

houses100
11-07-2013, 01:28 AM
Great story..waiting for more...

henabi
11-07-2013, 09:07 AM
Haha yes the photo belongs to Alice :) thinking if I should give out her contact lol! Toying with the idea.

dude... its a real life story?!?!?! 0.o

and all along I thought it was a CSB...

Renzoku
11-07-2013, 10:58 AM
Waiting for more

ah rat
11-07-2013, 11:12 AM

Can share pixs :p :D

zeusfist
11-07-2013, 05:07 PM
Because it's a private pic. I will still upload fully clothed pic without password :)

damm, missed it by a few points. :( still supporting! waiting for more awesome updates.

romeolin
11-07-2013, 09:35 PM
i dont qualify :( but keep up the good work ts! hopefully we get more no pw pics too!

BMW69
11-07-2013, 09:38 PM
Nice clean shaven of Alice's bro. :)

I never had that fresh pink clean one.

Haha yeah my one and only pink one so very happy that I have a pic to remember it by.

dude... its a real life story?!?!?! 0.o

and all along I thought it was a CSB...

Too real bro. Wonder if I'm revealing too much. Lol ok la some parts edited here and there, names changed obviously. What's CSB

Can share pixs :p :D

pm you.

damm, missed it by a few points. :( still supporting! waiting for more awesome updates.

Thanks for your support. ERM quite a few points unfortunately haha

Renzoku
11-07-2013, 10:27 PM
More bro, such nice stories.

BMW69
11-07-2013, 11:10 PM
She locked the connecting door on the other side and I took her hand, leading her to lock her room door as well. As soon as the lock was in place, I carried her gently onto her red sofa and placed her down.

I moved towards her for a French kiss while slowly touching her all over. I moved my hands down to cup her B cup boobs for a moment before moving further down south purposely ignoring her snatch.

She pushed my head towards her boobs forcing me to kiss and smell them through her school uniform worn for the whole day at school. I gladly obliged, moving downwards and taking in the smell of her uniform.

The smell wasn’t unpleasant but I’ve definitely smelled a better odour before. It might be her genes or something but her smell doesn’t seem to turn me on as much as Rachel did. For those of you who are sensitive to a person’s smell, I think you would understand what I mean.

My hands were still auto roaming, ignoring her pussy completely and she was trying desperately to push my hands there. I shook my head gently, telling her to wait as I got up and carried her onto her bed.

I took from my bag a pair of fluffy pink handcuffs and cuffed her hands to the metal headboard. (The headboard was not one sheet of metal but more of an ornate design, something like this: http://www.filesluxury.com/luxury-bed-metal-bed-with-charming-headboard-%E2%80%93-phoenix-by-stylish/metal-bed-frames/). She gave me a worried look as I fastened the cuffs, not too tightly that I hurt her, and I gave her a reassuring smile.

I started my foreplay again, kissing her all over except her privates, causing her to moan, wanting more. She started to ask me to touch her privates, to unbutton her brown school skirt and to at least brush against her boobs.

I ignored all she was asking and continued to carefully kiss her all over. I move down to her legs as she parted them willingly, giving me a view of her pink g-string. Damn this girl is horny, wearing a thong to school. I could also see her juices glistening and wetting her thong all over as I continued to kiss her, down to her feet.

She begged me, softly at first, to move up to her pussy or even just brush it once. I laughed at her and continued my torture. I could see and feel her squirming uncontrollably as I nudged her soles with my nose, tickling her a little.

henabi
12-07-2013, 12:39 AM
Csb = cool story bro....
But keep it coming... your sexpenditures are more colorful den mine...

BMW69
12-07-2013, 12:55 AM
Csb = cool story bro....
But keep it coming... your sexpenditures are more colorful den mine...

Ah I see. Sorry First time coming across that term.

Haha I wouldn't say that. Every experience is different. Can't compare which is more colorful. After all, we career to different crowds.

foreskinzzz
12-07-2013, 12:58 AM
awesome story bro! pity i dont have luck like yours to meet girls like you, i studied jus opposite yours :)

WithoutEuu
12-07-2013, 08:53 AM
as it goes on, it gets more exciting! ;)

eeemen
12-07-2013, 11:12 AM
Bro TS, thanks for the wonderful pixs! Just lovely :D. Thanks for sharing and a wonderful story too! Cheers, ........................

BMW69
12-07-2013, 10:16 PM
awesome story bro! pity i dont have luck like yours to meet girls like you, i studied jus opposite yours :)

Really? Oo the gray uniform one?

as it goes on, it gets more exciting! ;)
Bro TS, thanks for the wonderful pixs! Just lovely :D. Thanks for sharing and a wonderful story too! Cheers, ........................

Thanks bros for your support. Updates coming in a bit

axxo
12-07-2013, 10:18 PM
in before police track the OP and some posters IP addresses to catch you all to jail.

BMW69
12-07-2013, 10:19 PM
in before police track the OP and some posters IP addresses to catch you all to jail.

Ok hope they catch you first

axxo
12-07-2013, 10:20 PM
Ok hope they catch you first

dude, i never took pics of underaged gals less they accuse me of being pedo.

BMW69
12-07-2013, 10:31 PM
dude, i never took pics of underaged gals less they accuse me of being pedo.

... You have never taken pictures of your classmates when you were in secondary school?! :O no life!

axxo
12-07-2013, 10:33 PM
... You have never taken pictures of your classmates when you were in secondary school?! :O no life!

your english teacher certainly didnt teach you this thing called context.

BMW69
13-07-2013, 12:11 AM
your english teacher certainly didnt teach you this thing called context.

Ahh I thought it's you who didn't learn that. Excellent! So now you know I'm not a paedophile.

BMW69
13-07-2013, 12:13 AM
Finally she could not take it anymore and cried out loud begging me to touch her nipples.

Me: Beg me like a slut.
A: I’m a fucking slut. Please touch my boobs. Please.
Me: Tell me how much you want it.
A: I want you to touch my boobs more than anything. Just take off my bra and let them free.
Me: more than anything? Fine. I’ll just take of your bra today.
A: Nooo no! Please no! I want you to touch me everywhere, to give me your large cock and fuck me in any way you want to.
Me: That sounds better.
A: Please I beg you please. I FUCKING BEG YOU PLEASE!

I finally unbuttoned her blouse painfully slowly and I saw tears fall from her eyes as I continued to stroke her legs, close to her pussy. I could see her start to sweat in the air conditioned room as I finally unbuttoned her last button.

I unclasped her polka dot bra from the front as she thanked me incessantly. A part of me wanted to spare her the torture so that she can shut up before she annoys the life out of me. I circled her nipples with my tongue, taking in her sweat while missing her nipples on purpose.

Her begging started again as I went on my 5th round around her nipples without touching them. I would make her beg until she cried again.

A: Why… Why are you doing this to me?
Me: Speak properly. You know what to do.
A: Please. Please fuck me. I’m a slut who needs your dick. Please, please just fuck me.

I moved my tongue a little closer such that it touched her nipples slightly as I circled her B cup tits.

A: OH FUCK! Just fuck me now please. I can’t take it anymore.

I looked up to see tears streaming down from her face and I touched her thongs with my right hand. It was completely soaked with her juices. I can hardly imagine the torture she went through as I played with her body, making her beg for more.

I took out a Fetherlite from my bag and capped myself quickly before teasing her a little more. I rubbed my member against her g-string before gently pulling them down her legs. I could see her straining to sit up as I continued to rub my member at the entrance of her wet hole.

eeemen
13-07-2013, 04:19 PM
Woah! A sadistic steak in bro TS, nice, done it nicely! More plz, cheers, ........................

foreskinzzz
13-07-2013, 10:18 PM
Really? Oo the gray uniform one?

yep. havent caught anything worth noticing before. lucky guy u are TS

BMW69
16-07-2013, 12:14 AM
Woah! A sadistic steak in bro TS, nice, done it nicely! More plz, cheers, ........................

Thank you bro for your kind complement.

yep. havent caught anything worth noticing before. lucky guy u are TS

Hmm the brown one seems more interesting to me too. But I've heard of some stories especially when you guys are in hostel :p

BMW69
16-07-2013, 12:15 AM
Sorry for the lack of updates these few days. Have been caught up with personal matters.

I plunged my full length in without warning and it was a much smoother entry this time. She was so wet from the foreplay that there was no need for lubricants or the need to go slowly. I unfastened the fluffy handcuffs, freeing her hand and allowing her to explore my body parts slowly.

She eventually rested her right hand on my butt and her left hand on my pacs as I pumped her slowly but hard. It did not take long before she reached orgasm and squirmed. I felt some liquid gushing my member as I guess she squirted and man, was it a weird sensation.

I was strangely aroused by her cumming while I was inside and felt the urge to cum myself as well. I slowed my thrusting as well but the urge refused to go away as she clenched her vaginal muscles and threatened to squeeze every drop of cum out of me.

I decided what the heck and stuffed my face into her ample bosoms and rammed her like a Duracell rabbit. I shot all my rounds inside her as she continued to milk me dry with my whole face still on her boobs. That feeling is simply phenomenal.

I got off and threw the used condom into a plastic bag I prepared in my bag while Alice struggled to get up from her bed. Both of us were panting with exhaustion as she sat on her bed still partially in her school uniform facing me.

She slowly stumbled into the bathroom as I told her that I would help her choose her clothes. I walked into her wardrobe with a satchel of McDonalds pepper and poured it onto a comfortable looking pair of grey panties.

I picked a red spaghetti top for her and a pair of denim shorts and took it into the bathroom with the pair of spiked panties.

Me: Guess you’re going to have to go braless!
A: I would splash water at you if you weren’t holding my clothes. Oh you naughty boy.
Me: Your clothes, your loss.

I placed her clothes on the marble topped vanity before stripping and jumping into the bathtub with her. The water was at the perfect temperature when I went in, just as I like it.

She poured a handful of bath salts onto her hand and rubbed my back gently with it, exfoliating my skin after a long day at school. I lay there, face towards the water as she rinsed off the salts and massaged me gently but firmly.

I need to snap out of it. I know she only likes my money.

BMW69
16-07-2013, 12:16 AM
We washed up in the shower and I watched as she dried up and wore the pair of Grey panties. She wanted to cuddle together on her queen sized bed but I had to get out of there before the pepper acted up.

She sent me to her main gate where a cab was waiting for me.

Me: Bye Alice.

31 March 2012

Alice: What disease do you have omg? Some disgusting yellow shit is coming out of my vag and it’s hurting like hell.

I laughed to myself upon reading that SMS. The wonders that a small packet of pepper from McDonalds can do when used in the right places.

Me: WHAT?! OMG I’m disease free ok! What did you infect me with? Thank goodness I used a condom!
A: I don’t care! It must have been you OMG shit what is it?
Me: See a doctor and tell me la! Don’t anyhow accuse people. Now you might have infected me!
A: Fuck you OMG.
Me: You deserved it slut! I hate people who only go after people’s wealth.
A: .|.

I chuckled and placed my phone on my bedside table. How fun.

1 April 2012

Me: Do you mind accompanying me to HK for a day?
Joanne: HUH?! How?! When?! Why?! Who?!
Me: Hahaha chillax girl :) Not going to sell you there or anything lol. Just need to bring your passport and I’ll settle the rest.
J: What?! When and why!
Me: Hahaha chillax la. I already booked the air ticket so don’t put me in a spot ok. How does next Friday sound?
J: NO! Don’t we have school? How?
Me: We can use 2 parent’s letters a semester right? Use it la. I’ll pick you up from your house in the morning and I’ll make sure you get home by the night.
J: Sounds so crazy!
Me: Just bring your passport and forge a parent’s letter for school :)

kittymae
16-07-2013, 12:22 AM
Finally caught up on all e reading..
Ah-di....u discovering ur evil streak??

gotnotime
16-07-2013, 01:20 AM

A wild kitty appears! :D

BMW69
16-07-2013, 03:39 AM

Meow jie! Hahaha. Ai yah no la. Punishing a naughty girl mah... Lol how would it be a punishment if I was nice to her? Hahaha

Yeah! Been long hahaha must come and support more often hor jie xD

kittymae
16-07-2013, 11:11 PM

Whaaaaatt...!! Where? I'm a nice domesticated kitty. Can't be referring to me...

Ahem...since u got time check in here...how about an update? :D

Meow jie! Hahaha. Ai yah no la. Punishing a naughty girl mah... Lol how would it be a punishment if I was nice to her? Hahaha

Yeah! Been long hahaha must come and support more often hor jie xD

Punishing.....? Planning to,start ur own 50shade story soon?

BMW69
17-07-2013, 07:25 PM
Whaaaaatt...!! Where? I'm a nice domesticated kitty. Can't be referring to me...

Punishing.....? Planning to,start ur own 50shade story soon?

Hahaha you don't know what's happening in the story? :p hahaha thought you read it!

gotnotime
17-07-2013, 10:19 PM

Haha gotnotime to update for now laa... Uni life's getting to me. Besides, my laptop just crashed, how about getting me a new one then I consider updating? :P

Alex20
18-07-2013, 05:42 PM
Hi BMW Good Day to you.
May I ask is there anymore updates to this story? Really the most intresting story I have come across. Camping for more :p:D

BMW69
18-07-2013, 11:12 PM
Haha gotnotime to update for now laa... Uni life's getting to me. Besides, my laptop just crashed, how about getting me a new one then I consider updating? :P

HAHAHA trying to get a sugar mummy?

BMW69
18-07-2013, 11:14 PM
6 April 2012

I arrived under Joanne’s block and waited for her in the plush leather interior of the car. I saw her walking out of the lift lobby and looking around as she wondered where I was. She took out her iPhone to message me and I told Alfred to wake the V12 up.

Joanne looked in my direction as all 630hp comes to live. I rolled down the back windows and Alfred opened the left passenger door for her to enter. Soft ice blue light illuminated the door panels as she stepped in and I passed her a simple white box sealed with a baby pink ribbon after she slid into the car.

Joanne stared at me questioningly as the car pulled out of the car park towards the airport under the cover of the darkness. Alfred opened the panoramic sunroof, allowing us to gaze at what little stars there were as we headed towards the airport.

Me: Hey, meet Alfred, my dad’s chauffeur. I got you a change of clothes since I knew you would still be in your uniform. Change into it in the Airport ba.
J: How do you know my size? O.o and I brought a change.
Me: Haha it’s alright la. Surely you’ll wear this since it’s a gift? I got you a pair of heels too.
J: OMG I can’t walk in heels! Can’t I just wear this?
Me: It’s just an inch high. Don’t worry haha. And yes, you may wear your sneakers if you don’t like the heels.

Joanne questioned me about the upcoming trip as we sat in the car together, with soft classical music playing from the Bang and Oulfsen speakers. We arrived at Changi Airport in seemingly no time at all as the Obsidian Black Metallic car stopped outside The Private Lounge.

I got Alfred to drop us at counter 2 instead where there was a small welcome reception as we checked in. Joanne stared with her eyes wide open as I took the pair of red boarding passes. She was still clutching the two boxes tightly as we went through the automated immigration and into the restricted area.

I waited with a glass of Dom at the First Class lounge as she changed into the Dolce dress walked out of the toilet still in her sneakers. She gasped when she opened the black shoe box to reveal a pair of Aldo heels.

J: I’ll return them to you after this!
Me: You don’t like them? I thought you like Aldo!
J: It’s just… They’re so expensive!

She looked flabbergasted as she insisted that she couldn’t keep such an ‘expensive’ present. Silly girl.

kittymae
18-07-2013, 11:43 PM
HAHAHA trying to get a sugar mummy?

I'm conducting interviews for someone (male or female) to give u a good spanking...:D

BMW69
19-07-2013, 12:17 AM
I'm conducting interviews for someone (male or female) to give u a good spanking...:D

WAHAHAHA I know who would be a good candidate! How about yourself ah jie? Would you like to do it?

kittymae
19-07-2013, 12:26 AM
WAHAHAHA I know who would be a good candidate! How about yourself ah jie? Would you like to do it?

No thanks. I'm a nice domesticated kitty.

BMW69
19-07-2013, 02:49 AM
No thanks. I'm a nice domesticated kitty.

Who likes to hire people to spank me hahaha

BMW69
19-07-2013, 11:13 PM
We took a buggy to B7 as the boarding time neared. The gate was crowded and I saw _____________ who welcomed Joanne and I with a huge smile and escorted us to our seats in the plane.

We were immediately served our welcome drinks by the chief steward who also brought us the customary warm towels for our eyes. Joanne looked around the cabin wide eyed, excited at the thought of flying in First. It was wet as we finally took off towards HKG in the grand old dame.

The trip to Hong Kong was rather uneventful as I wanted to leave the real excitement until the return trip back to Singapore. As other passengers flooded into the cabin for a tour, we remained seated, allowing Joanne to enjoy her First class experience.

We were the first to disembark when we reached Hong Kong and had transit stickers stuck onto our passports as we walked towards the transit entrance. We barely had time for any shopping in the transit area and I bought some Toblerones for Joanne in the DFS before heading back to gate 25 for our flight.

Again, _____________ escorted us onto the plane first, just before the announcement for First class passengers was made. I chose to have a glass of Kurg and Joanne had Orange juice while waiting for the rest of the passengers to board.

Seated in SQ748, I had the urge to look around the cabin for the last time before the last of the 747s would be gone. While we were served our lunch, my mind drifted to the first time I was in this cabin.

After the meal, I took Joanne’s hand and brought her to the fabled upper deck where I recounted to her all those times where I begged my parents to fly in J instead of F, just so that I could climb onto that exact upper deck. I was usually in 18A with my parents right in front of me and all the memories came flooding back as I felt a single tear roll down my cheek.

While indeed, the newer A380s have Suites in place of first and has many more J seats than the 747, there was something about this plane which I was attracted to. It was quite like how there was just something special about Joanne that I absolutely loved.

I stayed back to tour the cockpit and spoke to the pilots of the flight where they too agreed that they would miss the old bird when it’s gone. I grabbed Joanne’s hand tightly as we finally walked off the 747 for the last time and she gave me an odd look.

While I had to leave the plane, I never want to leave Joanne.

There was only silence when I sent her home that night after the flight. She had changed back to her uniform and was trying to stuff the two boxes into her bag. I waved her goodbye as she disappeared into the lift lobby, away from sight.

BMW69
23-07-2013, 09:06 PM
Been way way way too busy to update but of course, nobody cares. So here goes.

10 April 2012

Me: Want to go for dinner after CCA?
J: I can’t today. Sorry.
Me: Hmm then can I send you home?
J: Erm yeah I guess so…

We took the bus from school to a MRT station and then to an interchange during peak hour after her CCA ended. I no longer had to rush back to school after my driving lessons since I was just waiting to take my driving test the next day.

We were walking from the MRT station to the bus interchange for her to switch to her feeder bus when she saw a disabled man sitting on the ground, begging for money. I watched as Joanne stopped and took out her wallet and put all her remaining coins into the small plate he was using to collect donations. There were not many coins in her wallet and I could see that it was completely devoid of dollar notes.

Her action deeply touched my heart as she was willing to give every cent she had left to the disabled man, even though she didn’t have much to begin with. I hastily took out my wallet as well and dropped a $50 bill before walking off with Joanne quickly.

Me: So is that why you can’t have dinner with me?
J: Yeah I forgot to collect my pocket money today so I’m quite broke now. Sorry.
Me: Nah, I wouldn’t have minded treating you. And wow your action was very commendable.
J: How can I let you? I haven’t even thanked you properly for the clothes that day yet. And the flight and so many other things! It should be my treat!
Me: Alright then. Why don’t we go for lunch on Thursday?

12 April 2012

The rain poured down from the skies in large buckets. Thunder roared and lightning flashed as my lectures ended and I ran towards the porch to look for Joanne. We are supposed to go for lunch and a movie together and I found her sitting on the steps waiting.

Joanne suggested that we studied together in school instead as we did when it rained very heavily. I was quite ready to agree except that I have something up my sleeves today. I dropped my phone, wallet and bag beside Joanne and told her,

Me: Wait here for me.
J: Where are you going?

zeroduero
23-07-2013, 09:40 PM
bro keep up the great writing =D

BMW69
23-07-2013, 10:39 PM
I took off into the rain running down the slopes leading to the construction site outside school. I felt every exposed bit of my uniform being soaked by the rain as I ran across the overhead bridge and beyond. I thanked my 9 minute 2.4 timing that I was able to reach my uncle’s house in record time.

I sprinted into the large porch when the gate opened and one of his housekeepers was waiting for me with towels and fresh clothes. My aunt commented on the heavy rain as I walked to his 8 car garage to pick up my brand new car.

I just got my licence yesterday and drove to my uncle’s house this morning since I doubt I could park in school. I never intended to let Joanne know that I could drive yet but I guess I could trust her with the news.

I slipped into the warm Charcoal interior of my car, breathing in the smell of brand new leather seats and touched the engine start button. I hesitated a little before pushing it in fully, causing the engine to purr to life.

The leather and aluminium gear selector rose from the centre console and I turned it into R, looking into my reverse camera as I reversed gingerly out of the garage. I could hear nothing but the pelting of rain on my roof as I put the car into D and drove out of the opening iron gates.

Joanne was still sitting on the steps waiting for me as I drove into the school porch. I stayed in the car, waiting for her to look up and see me inside such that nobody would see me driving. Her expression turned into shock when she saw me in the driver’s seat and she picked up both our bags and ran towards my car.

J: Is this your car? I didn’t know that you can drive! :O
Me: I just got my license yesterday haha. First day driving. Didn’t mean to drive you in case I got into an accident but the rain…
J: OH! Haha I trust you don’t worry xD I’m sure that nothing will happen :)
Me: Haha you have too much faith in me. Lol you just wait.

I drove her to Shaw Centre for lunch and immediately regretted when I entered the car park. The parking spaces were all very small and most of the lots were filled even on a weekend afternoon. I craned my neck trying to find a parking lot and it was Joanne who found the lot first.

I did my best to park into the small lot with my amateur parking skills. While Joanne was able to get out of the passenger side door, I was wedged between my car and the A6 next to me. Joanne guided me as I made another attempt at parking the car and reassured me repeatedly that there was nothing to be embarrassed about.

eeemen
24-07-2013, 12:01 AM
I care bro! Pls update, here religiously checking for updates :D. Cheers, ........................

hazelnut
24-07-2013, 12:56 AM
bro!!! awesome story!!! admittedly i thought that the first part was kinda flat, but the second part about Joanne and Alice is extremely interesting. cheers!!!

more chapters please!!! can't wait. haha

Bananaramamama
24-07-2013, 12:12 PM
My first time on here and I'm already happy I came to this thread first! Best story ever!!!

zeroduero
27-07-2013, 12:42 AM
can't wait to read the next installment. bro hope your work lightens up soon so you can keep updating.

BMW69
27-07-2013, 01:33 AM
bro keep up the great writing =D

I care bro! Pls update, here religiously checking for updates :D. Cheers, ........................

bro!!! awesome story!!! admittedly i thought that the first part was kinda flat, but the second part about Joanne and Alice is extremely interesting. cheers!!!

more chapters please!!! can't wait. haha

My first time on here and I'm already happy I came to this thread first! Best story ever!!!

can't wait to read the next installment. bro hope your work lightens up soon so you can keep updating.

Thank you all for your support, especially zeroduero for reviving my thread. Been extremely busy these few days with projects and stuff but I'll update as much as possible whenever I can.

Just that it was a little discouraging when I came in to post the previous time when nobody noticed that I went missing. Haha so thank you, everyone who commented after that.

BMW69
27-07-2013, 01:33 AM
We walked together to Tonkichi where we had a simple Japanese lunch before going on to watch the movie that everyone has been talking about. Yes, it’s a little late but we’re finally going to watch The Hunger Games.

I bought her some popcorn, sweet, just as she likes it and some iced lemon tea to go with it while she waits by the side with the tickets. She flashed me a smile that was worth a million dollars and relieved me of the drink as we walked towards Hall 3 for the showing.

Joanne sat close to me as we watched the movie, sometimes brushing her arms against mine as we reached for the popcorn. Many a times, our fingers would touch and we’d look at each other for a moment before stumbling out of our stupor and went back to watching the movie.

I grabbed her hand after the movie ended and she didn’t resist, just glancing at me probably wondering what I was doing. I gave her a reassuring smile and led her back to my car. I still had about an hour with her before I had to send her home for dinner.

I started the V6 engine and connected my phone to the car before pulling out of the lot and driving her towards Botanic Gardens.

I had more success reversing into the parking lot this time and I took her hand again as we walked into the gardens. As we walked, Joanne noticed that there were pink rose petals on the ground and I urged her to follow them to see where they ended.

We walked for a short distance before reaching the pavilion on Symphony Lake where one of my friends from outside school was playing Vivaldi on his Greiner. I picked up a bouquet of pink roses from the bench while Joanne’s attention was focused on the music.

I tapped her back and swiftly went down on one knee as she turned around and looked down at me. I held the bouquet at her as I looked into her eyes and asked if she would be mine. My friend started on a slow rendition of Canon, giving an illusion that Joanne was taking a long time as she stood there shell shocked.

J: We are so different. I’m so typical while you’re… So much better. Why did you choose me over all the other girls who are of a more equal status as you?
Me: You know I have many rich and beautiful friends around me but none of them are as beautiful as you. You have taught me to be humble, touched my heart and moved my soul.
J: You’re just saying all that. Look at _________ and __________. They’re both so beautiful and they both have hearts of gold. Who am I compared to them?
Me: My first time going to a hawker centre wasn’t with them. They never donated their last cents to charity, none of them are as sweet and caring as you and I doubt they would have ditched school to go to HK with me.

BMW69
27-07-2013, 01:34 AM
Joanne helped me up and took the flowers from my hand. She seemed shy when I reached forward to give her a hug. My friend had stopped playing his violin and walked forward from behind Joanne, passing me the necklace I bought.

I broke off the hug and clasped the Tiffany and Co necklace onto Joanne’s neck, brushing off the sweat from her forehead after that. While the April rain was supposed to cool the weather, it continued to be extremely hot and humid.

I took her hand and led her back to the car, both of us smiling sweetly at each other as we walked in the garden.

16 April 2012

I walked to the canteen to meet Joanne during lunch as we arranged and I found her talking to Marcus when I went around a corner. He seemed to be holding her hand while she tried to shake him off. Marcus had his back facing me as I approached and tapped him on the shoulder.

Me: What are you doing?
Marcus: It’s none of your business. Fuck off!
J: I’m going to scream molest if you don’t let go. Go away!
Marcus: Fine!

He turned to me and said,

Marcus: You better watch out. No way she’ll choose a pauper over me.
Me: Oh but she already did.

I smirked at Marcus who looked as if he was going to hit me. I was smaller built than him but I was ready to fight him if the need arose. I have no idea why he was always going after my girlfriends. First Rachel and now Joanne.

I took Joanne’s hand, leading her into the canteen, announcing our relationship to the school in a way. Heads turned and fingers pointed when we queued at the stores buying food. A few of the guys from Joanne’s level nudged each other while a few others stood staring. The other guys better watch out.

keewee
27-07-2013, 03:09 AM
good write up keep up the good work

hoobastalib
27-07-2013, 08:01 PM
waiting for the raunchy parts. haha! keep going bro

BMW69
28-07-2013, 02:00 AM
good write up keep up the good work

Thank you bro. 10,000 points?! Did I see wrongly?!

waiting for the raunchy parts. haha! keep going bro

Haha sorry bro. This was meant to be more of a romantic story so the raunchy parts are quite rare. But rest assured, this is a sex forum after all so I will not disappoint.