PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Skype!

nerdy_fucker
03-05-2013, 03:39 AM
Hello bros! I'm not one to post often (ok close to never :p) but i really would like to share this incident on Skype that I have just encountered. Want this post to both be a candid read as well as a note of caution to all brothers out there who use Skype.

So I was just on Skype earlier this evening, minding my own business chatting a little bit when a contact request came in. Took a glance at the name kristin za, thought nothing of it and just clicked accept. That's when the fun began...

This kristin person started talking to me. It went straight from "hey" to "u look asian. but cute." (LOL), so that's the first sign something fishy's going on. I mean come on, no matter how bloody hot somebody looks in their profile pic, you don't simply escalate from "hey" to "u look cute" in one line. But i digress, so after that line i just asked more about who she was, just to confirm it is not someone i know. Turns out she's a chick from Italy, and added me by mistake while searching for her friend, or so she claims. Another sign something's going on.

Cut the crap short, after roughly just five minutes of nonsense blabber, this showed up on my screen "mi farai vedere il tuo cazzo e le tue sborrate". Of course I don't speak Italian so the instinctive thing to do was consult my dear friend google translate. I literally LOL-ed when I saw the translation "you show me your cock and your cum"! For those who have used online translators before, you would know that translations will almost always not turn out perfect in English. So for it to have such a spot on translation, it could only mean that the other party used google translate to change the phrase from English to Italian to begin with. Taking this lead, I replied "si andrà a letto presto e iniziare a sognare" which means "you will go to bed early and start dreaming". At this point, I was 90% sure this was a scam.

I thought that was the end of the story, BUT this idiot went on to flirt and talk dirty. Since I was bored and couldn't really sleep, I decided to play along just to see how far this "hot babe" will go. For the next FOUR HOURS (yes.. I was that bored haha) hot babe kristin kept trying to persuade me to turn on my webcam and show her "some love". Even to the extent of showing me a preview of what I was missing out on. She gave me several video calls (I didn't turn my cam on of course) showing "herself" masturbating and playing with her boobs. The video always gets cut off once she returns to the keyboard.

Didn't take much effort at all for me to confirm that this was definitely a scam or a prank. All there was to do was type "girl with glasses masturbating" and this video showed up http://mrstiff.com/movie/sexy-girl-with-glasses-masturbat_2265800. To be fair, the girl in the video really was kinda hot :p. It's obvious then that this "kristin" used snippets of the original webcam video to trick others into showing her their cocks.

In the end, I just said "dude, how long are you gonna keep this up? i'm getting tired." and she just stopped replying. Right after i even noticed that she blocked/deleted me cause under her name says "pending contact request". Hahaha come to think of it, don't know who got scammed in the end.

Anyways sorry for the lengthy post but that's about what happened. Hopefully bros find this interesting too! If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, you know what to do! :D Take care and TGIF!!

will88
03-05-2013, 08:51 AM
This is a good caution to fellow bros and sis in this forum. Thanks. But looking at the amount of thread ppl posting looking for free fuck. I am quite sure there will be ppl stepping into this kind of trap.

Criminalz
03-05-2013, 09:45 AM
What a troll... nice..

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Forum Runner

nerdy_fucker
04-05-2013, 03:44 PM
This is a good caution to fellow bros and sis in this forum. Thanks. But looking at the amount of thread ppl posting looking for free fuck. I am quite sure there will be ppl stepping into this kind of trap.

Agreed. Although it's difficult to resist what the small head wants, we should still put up a good fight. Scammers are getting more and more cunning these days.

alec
04-05-2013, 08:09 PM
Its fun to play them up once awhile when we r bored....

Rasta Marley
05-05-2013, 01:39 AM
Good share TS; upholding the spirit of this forum, which is all about sharing :cool:

romeolin
05-05-2013, 10:45 PM
but what will happen if you on your webcam? they record your naked video and blackmail you ah?