PDA

View Full Version : how to intro bros in sbf to wifey

Rann
02-05-2013, 07:31 PM
just wondering how do i get her to be chatting in sbf.... :)any ideas?

chnhubby71
02-05-2013, 09:59 PM
delete post

curiouslala
02-05-2013, 10:03 PM
please think twice before sharing sbf to your wifey..
she might end up not trusting you anymore..

:D

Rann
02-05-2013, 10:28 PM
please think twice before sharing sbf to your wifey..
she might end up not trusting you anymore..

:D

She knows im in sbf;) she introed me aff;)

unsung80
02-05-2013, 10:58 PM
She might end up getting bonk by many dicks here. U want? :D

Brainstorm
02-05-2013, 11:02 PM
She knows im in sbf;) she introed me aff;)

Don't let her know your nick or she might know about http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=266582&highlight= . She is ok with you going to HC?

bibu400
03-05-2013, 02:03 AM
By showing her this website

DemonicSS
03-05-2013, 02:43 AM
If she introduced you to Aff, then I dun really see an issue with her socializing here. But as you asked, perhaps chatting on the IM here might be a start. Alternatively, you could meet some of the guys that you think are compatible and chat with them. If you feel it's suited, you can bring them to meet her.
Last suggestion I can think of is to create a thread and write about herself here. Guys will then start by msging her and she would then have a list of guys to mark crosses and ticks.

Have fun. :D

Rann
03-05-2013, 08:55 AM
If she introduced you to Aff, then I dun really see an issue with her socializing here. But as you asked, perhaps chatting on the IM here might be a start. Alternatively, you could meet some of the guys that you think are compatible and chat with them. If you feel it's suited, you can bring them to meet her.
Last suggestion I can think of is to create a thread and write about herself here. Guys will then start by msging her and she would then have a list of guys to mark crosses and ticks.

Have fun. :D

Thx for the advise yea!;) just need to somehow make it look like as if she stumble upon this site herself ..lol.. As for aff, when she was very into it was long time ago n she knows very well that sometimes ppl there treats women like as if whores. So she now very selective on chatting such sites. N most impt is depends on her mood n the person she chats or meet.

will88
03-05-2013, 09:03 AM
Don't mind I ask, why will you want a woman you love to start chatting at a website with so many horny ppl around looking for free sex?

Rann
03-05-2013, 09:07 AM
Don't mind I ask, why will you want a woman you love to start chatting at a website with so many horny ppl around looking for free sex?

Well bro, our marriage is made up of a very strong n stable foundation. We prefer to share n do things tgther. I dont eat out. N i dun mind her going out on dates. Lets just say that its one of our ways in spicing up things?;)

will88
03-05-2013, 12:19 PM
Cool. As long as you won't feel uncomfortable, do what is good for both party

DemonicSS
03-05-2013, 02:35 PM
Ohhh!...

I had thought you both were talking about this site. lol

Well, it would help if you both are sharing a PC or mobile or something. Then you can always save SBF under your favourites. This would allow her a chance to stumble upon it. That's one way I guess. Maybe save a page of one of those erotic stories posted here that you think she would like.

3rd possible way would be to give her number to 1 or more guys whom you think is compatible. Guys who can chat with her on watsapp or something to give it a 'mysterious' notion? lol ( this 3rd option might be abit hard due to trust issues)

Anyway, have fun :D

chnhubby71
03-05-2013, 03:44 PM
delete post

ningcaichen
03-05-2013, 04:14 PM
She might end up getting bonk by many dicks here. U want? :Dagreed....may idolised annabelle chong after coming here...:D :p

DemonicSS
03-05-2013, 04:54 PM
agreed....may idolised annabelle chong after coming here...:D :p

I think the TS enjoys having guys flirting, and possibly fucking his missus too. As I do enjoy that myself, so I kinda understand where he is coming from.

Some guys are territorial, where they enjoy fucking his wife, or gf, or any other females but not the other way around, and some, enjoy their missus having the limelight. No wrong no right. Just preferences.

Rann
04-05-2013, 10:36 AM
I think the TS enjoys having guys flirting, and possibly fucking his missus too. As I do enjoy that myself, so I kinda understand where he is coming from.

Some guys are territorial, where they enjoy fucking his wife, or gf, or any other females but not the other way around, and some, enjoy their missus having the limelight. No wrong no right. Just preferences.

Well said..;)

2wideshut
04-05-2013, 06:36 PM
Set up a meet session.

eg after work drinks a semi popular place ...

I have an idea ... Buzz me?

TS - liberated lover!