PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping Naked!

mrhobbit
02-05-2013, 10:30 AM
Hi all bros, i like to start this thread to share or let bros/ sisters share their experience on sleeping naked.

To bros, does your gf sleep braless? Sleep naked?

To sisters, do u sleep braless or naked?

Personally, i think ladies have a sexy appeal when they sleep naked> do u agree? also i heard many stories be it friends or fwb or fb or ex, sleeping braless so that their bf or husband can 'attack' them anytime. Sisters care to share why u choose to sleep naked or braless. Nevertheless, i also know gals that bao like bak chang (chinese rice dumplings) to sleep. Also i interviewed some, they say sleep naked no sense of security.

Whats your view lets hear them!

k3lvin123
02-05-2013, 10:32 AM
1st camper here to read!

Most of my gals sleep braless. But got a friend, no matter where she go, chalet or hotel or tent camping she confirm will sleep braless say she very uneasy to sleep wif bra on.

KhunnTey
02-05-2013, 10:35 AM
I think most ladies might sleep braless. Very uncomfortable de right with bra on?
But all up to personal preferences ...
My ex loved sleeping braless + pantyless :D...
had a shiok time with her overseas, while on vacation together. Sigh...
history liao... :(

will88
02-05-2013, 11:58 AM
My gf never sleep with her bra and panty on, she normally sleep with a tshirt and shorts. But I am very sure it's not to make it easier for me to "attack" her but for her comfort. It's just the case for me only wearing boxer to sleep and not underwear.

SYTBigBoobLover
02-05-2013, 12:39 PM
I think most ladies will sleep braless with a loose T-shirt too... And some may sleep with panties while others may sleep with boxer... ;):D

LimLin
02-05-2013, 12:40 PM
I also sleep naked. When my girlfren sleep over and feeling horny, she woul madturbate for me. Shiok man. Imagine middle of the night, from sleeping to excited

unsung80
02-05-2013, 04:10 PM
Some of my girl friends I know prefer braless, obviously is more comfortable right. 1 even prefer not to wear bra at all if possible. Always got chance to peek into her opening, she doesn't seem to mind me looking at her cute little raisins.

lam1673
02-05-2013, 08:06 PM
Before we had children and maid at home, my wife usually sleep with no underwear, just a big T shirt that was kneel length . It made herself easily accessible to me. I love that.

Especially when she bended her leg to support the laptop while she rested on the bed to watch her favorite drama series, her pussy was fully accessible to me under her t-shirt, I could play her pussy until damn wet and then had sex.

Every night when we sleep, I would inevitably hold on to her breasts even though we may not have sex.

Unfortunately, she rarely did that now.

TwinX
02-05-2013, 08:07 PM
All my gfs sleep braless. A few like to sleep naked. Some with panty only because scare pussy juice stain the bed but some really completely naked.

Currently gf like to sleep naked in my house. But in her house which she shares with her sis, she only sleep braless and pantyless. Her sis also do the same. Saw her sis zaogeng nipples and pussy many times already..... her sis's bf also saw my gf zaogeng many times. They are used to it.

Just last week... her sis wore a spag top to sleep and 1 side slip down. Saw her nipple when I wore up. Stare at it for 20 mins and diy myself. :p

Few months back, fetch gf from clubing and she was sleeping in my room while i was playing majong with friends in living room. Earlier I had pull down her tube dress to expose her nipples when she slept. She was not wearing bra but my room door was closed. She didn't notice her nipples were exposed and walk out. My friends were stun. :eek: she faster pull up her tube only after i told her. :p

Rann
02-05-2013, 09:02 PM
my wifey sleeps with a spag top n loose shorts only...no wonder her tenants she rents the room out is always home! hehee..... im sure they see until eyes pop out n diy in their room.

SYTBigBoobLover
02-05-2013, 10:07 PM
my wifey sleeps with a spag top n loose shorts only...no wonder her tenants she rents the room out is always home! hehee..... im sure they see until eyes pop out n diy in their room.

Anymore extra room available in your house? :D:p

Rann
02-05-2013, 10:26 PM
Anymore extra room available in your house? :D:p

Im thinking of asking sbf bros if wana rent anot after lease ends;)

SYTBigBoobLover
02-05-2013, 11:26 PM

Which area? What price? :D:p

Botakhead
03-05-2013, 12:08 AM

Like that can share better with SBF members. Please post advert room for rent plus good view to diy. :D

Camel
03-05-2013, 01:41 AM
Like that can share better with SBF members.
Please post advert room for rent plus good view to diy. :D

You really priceless bro :D

bibu400
03-05-2013, 02:00 AM
1st camper here to read!

Most of my gals sleep braless. But got a friend, no matter where she go, chalet or hotel or tent camping she confirm will sleep braless say she very uneasy to sleep wif bra on.

They feel more comfortable

Skyboy1988
03-05-2013, 04:25 AM
Girls sleeps without bra and panty are mainly for comfort instead of sex appeal.. My girl doesn't wear bra and panty at home and we only sleep naked if we had sex before sleep.. She will then suck on me while i'm sleeping if she woke up first.. :D

Rann
03-05-2013, 09:18 AM
Which area? What price? :D:p

West area. Standard rm rental bro. 600-700

SYTBigBoobLover
03-05-2013, 09:27 AM
West area. Standard rm rental bro. 600-700

If not very far west, I think it's value for money if got EXTRA 'sight seeing'... LOL... :D:p

Rann
03-05-2013, 09:30 AM
If not very far west, I think it's value for money if got EXTRA 'sight seeing'... LOL... :D:p

Her mentality is can see let them see.no touch! Unless she lets u!

SYTBigBoobLover
03-05-2013, 10:29 AM

Can see good enough. I'm sure all bros here agree... :D

Rann
03-05-2013, 10:35 AM
Can see good enough. I'm sure all bros here agree... :D

Think i posted her pics sometime ago. Thread under " wifey pics"... Do haf a look n comment..

SYTBigBoobLover
03-05-2013, 11:36 AM
Think i posted her pics sometime ago. Thread under " wifey pics"... Do haf a look n comment..

NOT BAD! But too many photos with bra liao... :( Thought you say she braless at home? :p

Rann
03-05-2013, 12:03 PM
NOT BAD! But too many photos with bra liao... :( Thought you say she braless at home? :p

Must slowly set the tempo mah! Lol.. Or else if see all u willl just siàn fast. Lol

SYTBigBoobLover
03-05-2013, 12:07 PM
Must slowly set the tempo mah! Lol.. Or else if see all u willl just siàn fast. Lol

LOL... Must take more natural shot... :D:p

Rann
03-05-2013, 12:13 PM
LOL... Must take more natural shot... :D:p

N i think rental must go up liao.. Lol

SYTBigBoobLover
03-05-2013, 12:16 PM
N i think rental must go up liao.. Lol

Like that also can? :eek::D:p

Rann
03-05-2013, 12:17 PM
Like that also can? :eek::D:p

Got neh neh see.. N if still go by mkt rate then not worth it! Lol.

Rann
03-05-2013, 12:19 PM
Sorry TS.. Hijack ur thread. Lets get back to the topic. Anything talk in new thread.

gajugu
03-05-2013, 12:41 PM
I do it everyday :)

tikogoh
03-05-2013, 10:18 PM
I've been sleeping naked since teenage years but wife sleep without bra. Sleep clothes still t-shirt and pyjama bottoms with grandma panties :(

kafkaesque
04-05-2013, 02:43 AM
i personally don't sleep naked....but my gf sleeps braless..and most of the exposing her panties by kicking the blanket away late in the night :eek::eek::eek:

nicefreak
04-05-2013, 10:03 AM
I always sleep naked with my gf when we were overseas. FULLY naked. I remember the one time we were at korea, winter outside, that we got room service. I walked to the door and open, still naked. The lady who saw my body acts oblivious and asked me if i need the toilet to be washed and clean up.

She also saw my gf naked on the bed, still dozing...

What an experience.

lovetorn
04-05-2013, 07:57 PM
I sleep braless. Basically I go braless when I am at home because I don't fancy the thought of cupping my tits all day long.

As much as I want to sleep naked, it's impossible because my parents still check on me as and when they like in the middle of the night. But I sleep naked with my bf whenever we are overseas.

genevaguy
04-05-2013, 08:04 PM
You all are kidding right...doesn't everyone except old people sleep naked? Yikes....I know all my filipina GFs know they sleep naked with me, even if they haven't slept naked in the past...I don't even have to tell them, they just jump in bed in their "birthday suit".

Better to rub together and get horny during the night.

As for parents "checking in" on you...suggest locking the door!!!

GG

LovePotion
04-05-2013, 10:35 PM
wow.. how i wish i could do that hahaha

joncheong
04-05-2013, 11:49 PM
my gf sleep naked if she stay over at my home... i like it cos i can smell and kiss her silky creamy skin anytime...nice...

TwinX
05-05-2013, 08:13 AM

Your wife pretty bro?:D

Looking for a room for my fb. I can make her go braless and pantyless at home.:p If she is comfortable, she may walk around in spag top and panty only or a sleeping gown with nothing inside. Any issue if she moan too loud?:p Like that have discount?

sane
05-05-2013, 09:19 AM
I sleep braless. Basically I go braless when I am at home because I don't fancy the thought of cupping my tits all day long.

As much as I want to sleep naked, it's impossible because my parents still check on me as and when they like in the middle of the night. But I sleep naked with my bf whenever we are overseas.

Its a norm to sleep braless but not naked coz its too cold at night :D

nicefreak
05-05-2013, 09:31 AM

Nice one sis... its a good liberal feeling to sleep naked with your love.
Also very convenient if want to have a quickie with ur bf

olivertwist
05-05-2013, 10:29 AM
My exs ang current all sleep braless. Really for comfort.

tikogoh
05-05-2013, 10:01 PM
I always sleep naked with my gf when we were overseas. FULLY naked. I remember the one time we were at korea, winter outside, that we got room service. I walked to the door and open, still naked. The lady who saw my body acts oblivious and asked me if i need the toilet to be washed and clean up.

She also saw my gf naked on the bed, still dozing...

What an experience.

Room service would have seen them all! Nothing is new to them, especially those in the industry for long time

Camryaltis
20-07-2014, 12:43 AM
When overseas or stay cation without the kids, we will sleep naked. Easy access :D. So many a times i will wake up with my junior being groped by her or she will give me a bj to wake me up. :) Other times, she is braless with just a spag top/T-shirt with shorts. I m usually in my running top with FBTs when asleep as she finds my legs damn sexy. (I m a runner)

ol'coyote
20-07-2014, 12:57 AM
when overseas...
me always sleep naked wif me partner...