PDA

View Full Version : No idea what virus issit

wilson84
08-05-2005, 10:33 PM
Hi bro out there, i have a friend of mine who also choing outside finding gals.. recently his lower part area like nearer to the leg got like red dots which feel itchy.. any idea what virus it is?

sammyboyfor
09-05-2005, 05:18 AM
any idea what virus it is?

It may not be caused by a virus at all. It's a lot more likely to be a bacterial or fungal infection.

Tell him to pop by the National Skin Centre for a professional diagnosis.

Cheri_Popper
09-05-2005, 09:20 AM
It could just be a skin allergy.

wilson84
09-05-2005, 11:12 PM
unlikely to be syphillis , cos the first stage where penis will have ulcers like dun have le.. he currently now feel that it will feel itchy if he go disture it.. otherwise its ok.. most interesteing part is that is the leg nearer to the lower part are cover with darker red and red itchy dots at the radius of it. now getting better but can see the dark red patches

BloodlusT
10-05-2005, 05:58 PM
unlikely to be syphillis , cos the first stage where penis will have ulcers like dun have le.. he currently now feel that it will feel itchy if he go disture it.. otherwise its ok.. most interesteing part is that is the leg nearer to the lower part are cover with darker red and red itchy dots at the radius of it. now getting better but can see the dark red patches
better go for a detailed checkup...

newyorker88
10-05-2005, 06:07 PM
Could be some kind of fungus. Or allergy. Like brothers here say, go for a checkup.

GOod luck to him ;)

naruto99
13-05-2005, 11:07 PM
Hi bro out there, i have a friend of mine who also choing outside finding gals.. recently his lower part area like nearer to the leg got like red dots which feel itchy.. any idea what virus it is?

I also experiencin similar problem...
It comes and goes off
feelin irritated abt it~

bro, do update me if u hav any idea what is it and how to reslove the problem

thanks