PDA

View Full Version : cheating fun

muscleboi
30-04-2013, 03:54 PM
whenever i saw a chio girl on the streets or club, my primeval instincts will awake but after i saw the wedding band on their finger, my conscience strikes me. i thought to myself..if i were her husband, i wouldnt want other guys to f and f my wife aka flirt and fuck. so i held back.

that happens so many times, i began to wonder if married ladies turn me on more than single ones. :o but my conscience up till now still prevents me from f and f them.

i know in sbf there're all kinds of chiongsters so question to bros here; if you click with a married woman, will you f and f her? or will you put yourself into her husband's shoes and siam her? why? i'm thinking of not caring anymore..cos it takes two hands to clap anyway cos she can always siam me if she dont want.. :D its food for thought..purely for discussion purposes only.

will88
30-04-2013, 04:08 PM
Never ever be a third party and break relationship of others.

Midnight2U
30-04-2013, 04:18 PM
karma will come back to bite you on the ass.

muscleboi
30-04-2013, 05:36 PM
one may argue by saying "if the relationship is strong, nothing can move her faithfulness isnt it?" its two willing hands coming together to make the sound. noting that no underhand methods are applied.

SiliconVibrator
30-04-2013, 06:31 PM
in my opinion. if the gal is willing party, i dun see y shd we hold back. nt as if we drug n rape them. it takes two hands to clap. if u dun 'up' them, someone else will.

lickNpoke
30-04-2013, 08:30 PM
Divorcees n widows only... Separated, husband overseas, hubby no love her, hubby abused her... All bluffs n excuses... Wait her hubby come abuse or love me... I don't want sia!

King Fish
30-04-2013, 08:32 PM
TS, u will find a gd answer from the old bird here.

VanHouten
30-04-2013, 08:36 PM
that happens so many times, i began to wonder if married ladies turn me on more than single ones. :o but my conscience up till now still prevents me from f and f them.

i know in sbf there're all kinds of chiongsters so question to bros here; if you click with a married woman, will you f and f her?
Affair with married women? - Read this post [right click here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8820409&postcount=26)] Think twice.

Latte
30-04-2013, 09:11 PM
Just up her lor... U dun up, others will.

For those who might says "karma might hit you". For your info, I was married twice. First marriage ended up in annulment coz someone "up" my ex-wife. During that time, I very guai never do anything wrong to anyone. So to me, no need to do wrong thing lah, if karma wants to hit you, it sure will come.

muscleboi
30-04-2013, 10:40 PM
just curious..whenever we visit FL/WL/HC, do bros here ask about their status? two mentioned to me they have bf after the deed is done. kaoz..i feel bad for their bf...in those situation, i'm sure karma is applicable as well, and what comes around goes around too isnt it? regardless its their profession or not. does that mean we can only patronise single WLs?

owl888
01-05-2013, 01:16 AM
U can do whatever but dunn get caught :D

muscleboi
01-05-2013, 08:51 AM
Just up her lor... U dun up, others will.

For those who might says "karma might hit you". For your info, I was married twice. First marriage ended up in annulment coz someone "up" my ex-wife. During that time, I very guai never do anything wrong to anyone. So to me, no need to do wrong thing lah, if karma wants to hit you, it sure will come.

sorry to hear that, bro. hope your second marriage is strong.

DemonicSS
02-05-2013, 03:41 AM
Hi TS,

I am one who advocates freedom of choice. So if she's willing to screw with you, it's free game. I also agree that if anyone is happy in their relationship, they would never even think of cheating in the first place. when a person cheats, its because something is lacking in them, so they look to others instead. besides, you appear unattached, so the sin of cheating lies not with you but with her. So why not? The only thing you need know yourself what you want with her- you just want an FB or a possible relationship with her? So make clear with her your intentions. (Though she could turn from FB to your future wife, like mine lol).

Just to make things clear, I was terribly cheated before. The bitter pill was hard to swallow. To date, I will sympathize with anyone who as cheated by their partners, especially when they gave everything for their relationship to work. I know how it feels. My advice is - find someone else, you weren't compatible. With your past, you would now know who and what to look out for and your next relationship would be far better and you happier.

symboliz
02-05-2013, 05:35 PM
sorry to hear that, bro. hope your second marriage is strong.

prey hard for u

bergkamp
02-05-2013, 11:22 PM
Not sure if anyone can understand this but I think some of u have misunderstood the concept of karma.

If u do good expecting good in return or for bad things not to happen to u then are u really good?

If u do bad because for some reason it was absolutely necessary should you fear bad things to happen to u? Or if because u fear then u don't do and ultimately more people suffer then how?

Concept of karma I feel is not for us mere mortals to say. We only use it so often to justify our own actions be they good or bad.

I'm not here to say some of u are wrong. I'm here to say if u can free yourself of this karma concept, ie do good without expecting anything in return, do bad without fearing consequence then u will be a very happy person.

Separately, no hard and fast rule to up attached/married women. I would stop at attacking the bf/husband just to get under the woman's skirt.

DemonicSS
03-05-2013, 02:54 AM
Hi bergkamp,

Your explaination is a good one. When we do things, we shouldn't expect a reward. Agree with you on that.

muscleboi
04-05-2013, 10:49 AM
what if the married woman gives you the cfm look? if i dont get to know her as "friends", its like not giving her face. :D and moreover, when we visit WL, we dont ask the status but yet we fear karma when we go together with married woman, isnt that double standard? :o

JamieRT
13-05-2013, 10:51 PM
Bro, sounds like you're very tired of holding back. I understand where you're coming from, that feeling is so strong that sometimes you just want to heck it all and jump into it. You shouldn't be mulling over whether or not karma is going to bite you in the ass, imo life is full of ups and downs, it's unavoidable that we will experience pain in our lifetime, and we just phrase it as "karma" just so that we can identify it, and put it in a little package.

If you want to do it, just go. Personally I feel that our instincts are very strong, and the "fight or flight" response will see us through. Although it may be morally wrong, if you do decide go ahead with it, just know that you're making a conscious decision, and whatever happens, take responsibility. Don't want to be too preachy about this topic, but just leave her off better/the same as when you found her. I know it sounds a bit weird since it's technically "cheating", but what i'm getting at is to not make things complicated for her. Have it feel like "just something stupid i did in my life" sort of experience, something to laugh at when either of you look back on life.

Just my two-cents worth, thanks for reading :)