PDA

View Full Version : GL150 New Gems

Libero
30-04-2013, 09:14 AM
Perhaps we should consolidate the GL newbies into one thread. I saw one earlier but cannot find it anymore. Anyway, here is my FR for Yezi (2041), not that new, but part of the new batch.

I like my babes slim, tall with nice boobs and she caught my eye going up with one of the bros the last time. Once in the room, I locked her into an embrace and she speaks fluent french. She slowly unbuttoned my shirt and went straight on the attack on my nips. I unzipped her tight dress and asked her to tease me in her lingerie and heels. She went on her fours on the bed, pulled her gstring to one side, fingered her pussy and moaned. I positioned on the edge of the bed and she gave me a good slurpy BBBJ.

She signalled to go to take a bathe afterwards and it was a nice soapy followed by another BBBJ. After the steamy bath, she gave me a good catbath and started sucking away again. I have to say she is a good cocksucker. She asked me how I want to play so I told her to start with a horse ride. The surprise here with this newbie was that she gave me a slutty look, capped me and did a reverse cowgirl on me. She has some good riding skills and it was a nice tight ride. I pushed her down doggie and start pumping, loved her moaning. She told me she wanted more and I spooned her, pumped her sideways and finished by asking her to ride me fast again till I came. Overall, I think she is not that conventionally pretty but service is definitely an 8 rating for the new batch ;)

MP5F
03-05-2013, 07:54 PM
Perhaps we should consolidate the GL newbies into one thread. I saw one earlier but cannot find it anymore. Anyway, here is my FR for Yezi (2041), not that new, but part of the new batch.

nice FR for YeZi 2041, she's a friendly gal with an excellent attitude. :)