PDA

View Full Version : Collection of FRs

pat83
28-04-2013, 07:00 PM
Visited a lot of HCs the past few years but too lazy to write FRs leh. Ok lah now finally mustered enough energy and time to write FRs of some more memorable joints.

Start with this one located somewhere between City Hall and Bugis, it's the only massage place on the entire street. Located on the second floor. Visited this place like 5 or 6 times. The girls there are ok... mostly PRC MILFS with occasionally a hot PRC girl. One time I got the PRC girl, but her attitude sucks leh, like just going through the motion. And the rooms are partitioned, with curtains instead of actual doors, and it's a shared bathroom, so the facilities are not very good also. Since the whole place not very appealing, I also don't waste your time with it lah. Let's just say, if you are in City Hall / Bugis and you will die if you don't shoot your load, can give this place a try, but I really won't recommend it as a vey shiok HC lah. Damage usually is about $50 for an hour, and HJ I think also that price, use breasts is I think $80, not sure whether the price change already or not.

I like going to those at Circular Road because it's convenient, although the problem is the locations obviously not very discreet lah. Anyway, I tried maybe about 5 massage places there. Uh, cannot name them obviously, but mostly they are the same standard, and girls usually PRCs and quite pretty. Got one is a malay lady, massage very good and she quite busty and chatty and humorous. I like that place because the other PRC MILF there also very friendly and sincere, but her massage sucks, and she got no body. Only good thing is she really tries to make you happy (maybe because she knows she don't have a lot to offer? AHAH!) There's one nearer to OCBC Building, it was the ONLY HC where I visited and the girl's hot enough to convince me to go all the way. After the massage, the PRC student asked what I wanted, and small head overtake big head, I let her talk me into the full job. She's chio man, and quite a good figure, a bit like gf material, but the FJ was $200. I thought that was super ridiculously ex, but this kind of quality I never see before, so i just gave her and went all the way lah. The lady boss there is a super busty PRC MILF, never try her before.

I also tried one on Craig Road, not bad, decent and average price ($50 for massage and I think $80 for body), but shared shower, which I don't like. But the girls there are prettyyyyyy! Maybe I might return for the other girls, see how.

Recently for the first time I went to Fortune Centre to try one. Was VERY surprised because I was walking past it thinking it's a normal salon but the girl ask if I want massage. I saw her face and her boobs, I immediately said yes. Went in, tried for half an hour only because I got other appointments, and then opted for body massage, so she used her boobs to rub me. No shower though, and no toilet. Sian. Not worth lar.

But my favourite joint so far has gotta be on Circular Road. The girls there not bad, got different nationalities, but I always go back for the PRC one(s). Massage is maybe a 4/10, but body massage is $80, and unlike other places I have tried, she strips completely nude to give you body massage. One of them lets you fondle her breasts nia, but her breasts are very nice. Not HUGE, but very nice size, and round and nice nipples. Think already, now my didi also marikita. The other one lets you touch her pussy also.

I wanna find more leh, so if you have nice HCs to recommend, let me know ok! Sharing is caring!

P.S. Not giving ratings because everyone's experience sure different. Numbers mean nothing, you must go try yourself to know.

pirate1
28-04-2013, 08:14 PM
Like......:d:d:d

lovezam
28-04-2013, 08:20 PM
Nice fr.........

lapis
29-04-2013, 11:11 AM
I wonder if i have the loc of the one at Fortune Ctr cos i work around that area.

Thank you in advance.

Sexpress
29-04-2013, 12:54 PM
huh Craig road is alive ?? or is your story from like 5-7 years ago ???
will explore... have colourful memories.

xgal69
03-05-2013, 04:38 PM
I don't remember see one in craig rd

guanxichen100
03-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Bro, what is the HC name of the one nearer to OCBC Building in circular road?

Sexpress
03-05-2013, 05:50 PM
wasn't there a place called 'orange' sthing ? years back.

swap
05-05-2013, 12:19 AM
think i went to the 2nd floor place between city hall and bugis before. partitioned by curtains. opposite a hotel?

got a PRC there. damn bad attitude though she went through the motions to get the job done. showing black face the whole time though i pay standard rates

agree that there are better places in the area. recall that previously there were threads here about that place