PDA

View Full Version : An Hectic Teenager Sex Story

wondering94
24-04-2013, 07:08 PM
This is my story that i would like to share with your people out there..

My nickname in here shall be 'Jas'. During secondary 4, i was studying at a neighborhood school. Me and my girlfriends usually talk about unknown topic like our boyfriend and about our body feature. In the past, some of my girlfriends are no longer a virgin and talk to me all about their sexperience. I played myself for the first time at home after hearing the story, controlling all the horny pleasure i felt when i heard the story.

One day i visited online chat room, and talked to random strangers. I tease them on the internet and even had cybersex with them. One day a chinese nationality was having fun chat with me, in return i entertain him happily. Lets call him 'Qing'

*MSN Conversation*
Qing: Hi how's school?
Jas: Oh, today was studying after school for my o-level with my girlfriends
Qing: Oh lol, did they talk to you about their sex story again?
Jas: Yup, they making me feel it again T_T
Qing: lol, want me to help you rub it?
Jas: Nah its ok, i can do it myself
Qing: Come on, hand pleasure is more nicer feeling
Jas: Hahaha, no thanks i prefer to do it myself
Qing: You last time keep making me horny, i really want to do with you sia. But you keep on avoiding it.
Jas: No la, just give me some time
Qing: You always say same thing de.
Jas: No la, won't won't
Qing: I tell you, i actually record down all your msn message, webcam and picture.. You dont listen to me, i upload on the internet than you know
Jas: Dont like that la. I know you won't one
Qing: Try me
Jas: Ok ok la, what you want?
Qing: Meet me at Ang Mo Kio tomorrow after you school
Jas: I finish at 5pm lei
Qing: Dont lie to me, i know secondary dont end so late, i want you to meet me at 3pm at AMK mrt. If not i really cannot control my hand
Jas: Ok ok
Qing: I will message you tomorrow, better dont be funny
Jas: Ok i promise you

*more to follow*

wondering94
25-04-2013, 07:24 PM
I reached AMK mrt at 3:10pm, and was looking around to spot for Qing. When i was looking around, suddenly a guy push up my skirt. I turned behind shocked as he put his hand on my lips, and laughed.

Qing: Why you so scared?
Jas: You suddenly push my skirt, of course i would feel weird
Qing: haha, so how? now u see me in real, is it nice?
Jas: Ok ok lah
Qing: Ok follow me now *grabbed my hand*

I blindly followed him to a nearby HDB carpark, i admit i felt like trying it that i didn't make much trouble for him. He pushed me onto the wall and start grinding his dick at my front. It feel hard as i turn my face away.

Qing: Why u so shy? you dont want try it meh?
Jas: Nope
Qing: Don't pretend, i can sense you love it alot

He put his hand under my skirt and start rubbing the outside of my panties. My leg start to shake abit as he keep rubbing it, while laughing at me. He begin throwing kisses all over my neck. He than push my panties one side and slowly i start to feeling his finger skin on the mouth of my vagina.

Qing: So wet uh?
Jas: Yours also what
Qing: Haha, still pretend to be so hard to get.
Jas: I never ok
Qing: haha, i am going to eat you up soon

He starting to put 1 finger in and i start to moan softly. Slowly his index finger went in and i felt the warmth of it within my vagina. His other hand hold onto my shoulder area, while he tried to finger me fast. While he finger me i was enjoying the emotion feeling arouse all over my body, feeling like i can't control myself. He start finger faster, and i cummed onto his hand. He took out the finger and place it at my nose and mouth, asking me to smell myself. I was than breathless and i didn't say a word.

Qing: Love it right? now your turn to pleasure me
Jas: Huh? i thought you say that you would help me only?
Qing: I changed my mind

He started unzipping his jeans, and took out his dick which was about 6 inch. He push me down and face his dick right at my face. I look away, pretending to not want to try it.

Qing: Don't waste time, later other people see lei.
Jas: Than zip it back lar
Qing: You want to be funny with me uh? better suck it now before i get angry

I kiss the tip of the dick, not sure of how to suck a dick as its my first time. His hand grabbed my ponytail and his another hand squeeze my mouth, and he forced my mouth into his dick. I felt pre-cum around my tongue and it taste really bitter and i could not control it, i begin spitting them out and was crying. He than force it down my mouth again and told me "You better suck it well, if not you will take forever". I control my taste of feeling, and begin moving my mouth front and backwards, while his hand keep moving it.

Qing: Mhmmm fuck it feels good
Jas: eehhhmmm
Qing: ah baby your mouth is so warm

wondering94
25-04-2013, 07:26 PM
As i was sucking, pre-cum start flowing down the side of my mouth and down to my throat also. I looked up and saw him enjoying himself as he saw me looking, he started pushing my head more deep and i can feel the cock at the tip of my throat. I suddenly gagged and tears begin flowing down my eyes. He push back into my mouth and start stroking it hard into my mouth, suddenly he made very loud moaning sound. And i sense warm stuff flowing inside my mouth and i wanted to remove my mouth but his hand hold on me. I control and i can feel all the cum inside my mouth, feeling myself being used by some other national person. He removed his dick, and i start throwing up white stuffs on the floor.

Qing: Nice right? first time tasting cum that good uh?
Jas: No it taste very bad
Qing: Wah i save for you this load of cum lei
Jas: I hate you
Qing: Aiya u like it right? next time we can try something else la. I bet your pussy want to try it de
Jas: Just shut up

Qing passed me a tissue and ask me to clean my mouth and tears. We later walk off from the carpark and he brought me to a place to eat, demanding me to accompany him. During our dinner, we starting being close like boyfriend and girlfriend. Almost a feeling of throwing myself to him. When we left, he said he will contact me in the future, and i just nodded to him

*To be continue*

FuckPussy
26-04-2013, 09:05 AM
setting up tent **

Noobwee
26-04-2013, 07:01 PM
Camping here sis! Up your points when I can!

saltasalta
26-04-2013, 07:14 PM
support TS

BMW69
27-04-2013, 12:07 AM
Excellent start. Do keep the updates coming :)

drak
27-04-2013, 12:30 AM
pitching my tent and lighting my cigg

eeemen
27-04-2013, 01:20 AM
Good start, camping here to support too. Keep it cumming! Cheers, ............

alan0338
27-04-2013, 09:42 AM
camp here... :D

bigmannow
27-04-2013, 10:35 AM
camping here wif tent

wondering94
27-04-2013, 11:18 AM
After that moment, Qing and I talked on msn mentioning about our body parts happily. I didn’t know how I can hit off with him after he treated me like this, it should be because of my body answering the call. After a week have passed, all the while we were talking and playing ourselves in msn, till one day when I was at school.

My school started early in the morning at 7:30am, suddenly a receive a message from qing, he message me his dick photo and I accidently open it in the class. When I saw it I quickly close it out of surprise, but I noticed that one of my guy classmate named “Rawi” was looking towards my side and I am not sure if he saw it. I pretend as if nothing happen and let the class continue.

When the class end, I walked out from the school gate, and was shocked to see Qing at the opposite road below a HDB. I pretend I didn’t saw him but he called my phone, so I answered it.

Qing: Where you going? You never see me meh?
Jas: you at where?
Qing: Opposite your school, come over here la. Let’s have some fun
Jas: Errrr okok
Qing: *hanged up*

I crossed the road and as usual I still show my shy side to him. He hold my hand lightly this time, and walk with me to somewhere else, I followed him with my head down. We took the lift and went to the highest floor of a HDB. At the staircase, he begin licking my neck again giving me a sense of static all over my body, my hand just went shag like it can’t move. His hang begin playing with my breast, and my school uniform begin to become messy with him grabbing and rubbing around hardly. With his torso being very close to my vagina, I could feel his dick was very hard again. I looked around and notice a condom in his shirt pocket, I knew he is going to take my virgin here but I didn’t bother to stopped him instead I played along.

After he played enough with my breast, he used his finger to touch my vagina and laughed at me again for being such a wet girl. He then backwards and took out his condom and tear it and put on his dick. I wondered how a condom can felt like. He then says to me

Qing: Ready to lose your virgin? You wet girl
Jas: What you going to fuck me now?
Qing: Don’t pretend you don’t know la, I already put my condom than for what? Let you blow job meh?
Jas: But I want stay intact
Qing: You like to pretend innocent ah? Don’t play games when I high already lei

wondering94
27-04-2013, 11:18 AM
Jas: I am not playing
Qing: fuck you!

He pushed his dick up to my vagina, and I felt an intense pain over it. His hand holds my mouth, and my leg just shivered while he inserts bits by bits inside my vagina. Tears again flow down my eyes, as he slowly squeeze through it, his face looks down as his grind his teeth and force his way in. At last he went all in, the pain start to slow down but I feel liquid following out my vagina. I knew it was my blood, so in my mind I was blank asking myself “Why did I do it?”… He push my skirt higher and upwards, and begin trusting in my vagina slowly..

Qing: Fuck, you are damn tight
Jas: mhhmm its pain
Qing: omfg, I can have sex with you the whole day
Jas: it feel kind of good
Qing: Ya of course baby, my dick is the best for you
Qing: omggg fuck damn it.

He trust me in a faster speed this time, using his hand to play all over my body and his mouth giving my French kisses and licking all over my neck. My head face upwards moan for him, and my hips keep moving up and down as he trust me with each stroke. When I look down when he was licking my neck, I notice someone was looking below. I tried to take a sharper glare, but Qing suddenly push my head upwards and wants to lick the top of my neck area. He begin trusting harder as I hear his moan went higher tone, he suddenly went backwards with his dick and went full trust in as I feel his moan was super loud this time. He suddenly stop, and I knew he had cum inside the condom and was done with me already, he removed his dick and took out the condom.

Qing: *gave me the condom* this is your souvenir haha
Jas: ewww, dirty lei you
Qing: Dirty what? You suck it before lei
Jas: lol, stop disturbing me lei
Qing: haha you really naughty lei

Jas: Okok, so where shall we go now?

As we two walk to a nearby coffee shop, we talked about studies and life this time. About how stress he is in work and he say stuffs like he actually care about me, as I helped him relieve his stress. But while we were talking I wondered “who is the guy who actually looked at us, while we were doing?” That question was stuck on my head even when I went back home. Qing brought me to the train station, and we greet each other goodbye like nothing just happen.

*to be continue*

Camel
27-04-2013, 11:47 AM
Camping for more :D

Sintohermit
28-04-2013, 12:24 AM
Camping for more!

hitler
28-04-2013, 01:21 AM
Pitch tent. Will up you once I recover sis! Hope you can share with us your uniform colour so we can fantasize :D

wondering94
28-04-2013, 10:35 AM
As to hitler request my uniform color are light blue for the top and dark blue for the bottom. I got long silk hair, which I tie into a pony tail for school. I don’t wear spectacles, and like most typical student, I carry a small black backpack.

Here is a censored picture:
*Removed*

*continue of story*

As days pass, I cleared my doubt on “who’s the person who looked at us”. I thought it was just me seeing things due to the intense when losing my virgin. Qing tried to call me out, after a week of having sex. But as the truth, I told him I need to study for my O-level and he believed me and told me to meet him when I am free. Most of the week I spend time going out with my girlfriends under hdb, fastfood or library to revise on our studies. Till one day, we saw our guys classmate in one group walking towards us and making fun of us for being such a bookworm and stuffs. But weirdly, Rawi was actually staring at my bottom seriously, I found it weird so I just suddenly talk out loud with them and he became awake. At around 6pm, me and my girlfriend decided to go home and while I was walking back home I met the group of guys.

Guys: Wah your study till so late? So serious bo? Want go JC isit
Jas: We just study so we can choose what we want in future mah. Where your guys go?
Guys: We go out play soccer and eat together at the nearby coffee shop.
Jas: You all don’t want to study meh? Later fail than jialat.
Guys: We know what to do lar. You go home bah, later your mummy scold you
Jas: Your quite childish lei, like to play mother.
Guys: whatever lar, bye bye
Jas: bye

As we separate by the traffic light, rawi suddenly told the guys that he is going somewhere else instead and told the group of guys to go without him. He suddenly went the same direction as me and asked me if he could follow me, because the place he wants to go is near my house. Of course as a classmate, I allowed him. Rawi and me walked back home quietly when he suddenly ask questions

Rawi: So how’s life?
Jas: Errmmm ok lar, you lei
Rawi: Nothing la, just bored everyday study damn sian
Jas: Study hard can go good school mah
Rawi: Aiya, have fun live better mah. Recently my girlfriend breakup with me, feeling quite sad now sia
Jas: Oh really uh? Sorry ah
Rawi: nvm its ok bah, I tried asking her for those dirty thing but I failed
Jas: Why you telling me all this? Anyway you should not ask this kind of thing
Rawi: Guys urge mah, what you want me to do? Just play myself meh?
Jas: Err I don’t like talking about sex topic, sorry
Rawi: Really meh? I thought girls like it
Jas: Nope I don’t
Rawi: Really uh? “Took out his phone and show me a photo”
Jas: Wtf? When did you take this?
Rawi: lol, that time I actually going there to smoke, than I hear your sound so loud and take a look
Jas: Wah delete lei
Rawi: You do with some chinese nationally, older than you by so much. Than scared this photo release out meh?
Jas: Of course la, this would ruin my future
Rawi: Simple loh, suck for me since my girlfriend doesn’t want to do for me
Jas: Don’t want, you don’t threating me hor
Rawi: What you going to do about it? I never try Chinese girl before, besides its once only mah. Just let me feel how it taste like lar
Jas: Yours guys damn bastard sia, once horny ask things nicely.
Rawi: Guys urge mah, once la please please helps me
Jas: Ok ok

wondering94
28-04-2013, 10:35 AM
I brought him to a nearby community center handicap toilet. We were feeling weird in the toilet, both of us didn’t do anything till I started by bending down. His mouth is making big gulp , while I quickly remove off his pants and underwear. He seems more nervous than happy, I started to lick the tip of his dick and he was clinching his fist tightly. Slowly I push my mouth into his dick, and it’s kind of weird but his dick seems bigger than the Chinese nationally guy. I could not push my mouth all the way in, and I hate deep throat so I just suck on the top side while using my hand to stroke the back. He started moaning softly, looking blank at the top, it really seem like his first time.

So I decided to give him a happy one for his first. I grab his hand, and he looked down, I gave him a innocent eye stare at him and he smile and said “Very nice feeling sia”. I use his hand to hold on my pony tail and he suddenly knows what to do. He begins controlling my head slowly, like his first time trying. I continue sucking the front part for him, while using my hand to stroke the back. After a moment more, his dick start to throbbing and I saw his face looking at me directly with the moaning face as if his going to cum out soon. He asked me:

Rawi: mhhmm damn… I think I going to cum a lot already
Jas: mmhhmm *blur face*
Rawi: mhmmm should I remove it now?
Jas: *shaked hair indicating no*
Rawi: Ahhh fuck I am going to cum all my babys in your mouth

He begin ignoring all surrounding and moan out loud and control my head roughly, forcing his dick directly or nearly to my throat as he shots cum by cum into it. I felt the stickiness inside my tongue and throat as it is near to the end, I just swallowed it down and took my water bottle to send the remaining down to clear my throat. He didn’t attend to me, but instead went to the basin and wash his dick and zip back himself. I myself went to clean up my hair and mouth before suddenly we became strangers again.

We walked out of the toilet quietly, and greeted each other good bye and see you in school tomorrow. It suddenly felt so weird, we just had sex in a toilet and he pretend as if nothing has happen. From that day, I felt all guys are the same, all they want is just to release it out and be gone. I went home and continue my studies, before I went to bed but while sleeping I dreamt about his dick and end up sleeping late.

*to be continue*

Noobwee
28-04-2013, 11:44 AM
Pitching tent sis!

Uglyold
28-04-2013, 12:06 PM
Damn, even foreigners also compete with us for local cbs. Sigh

xCodDunk
28-04-2013, 12:09 PM
Camping, update quickly !! thanks :)

studdyme
28-04-2013, 01:39 PM
camping for more!

wondering94
28-04-2013, 08:09 PM
The following day comes, and like usually I woke up early for school. When I was going to school I keep thinking about how I should react in class with Rawi, should I be the same or different? While walking to school, there was this uncle who banged onto me, I could feel his hand trying to flip my skirt or some sort. I turned around and scolded him in a soft tone, I felt really bad because his someone older than me and he might not do it on purpose. I felt that I had changed a lot since the past few months, is it because I am growing older? Or is it because of what is happening to me… From that day, I tried finding solution to stop meeting the Chinese nationally guy. Plans like telling him I got a boyfriend or plans like giving him one last satisfaction…

Once I reached to school and line up for assembly in the morning, I looked around and didn’t saw Rawi at all. It felt really weird, because it’s like we had sex yesterday and his not here. So during recess break, I sneak up my phone and gave him a call in the school girls toilet. He spoke like a very shy guy on the phone.

Jas: Hello rawi
Rawi: Ya jas?
Jas: Why you never come school, our form teacher is worried
Rawi: Oh I am sick lar, got abit fever
Jas: Really? Not because of yesterday right?
Rawi: No la, of course not. But can say I also abit shy to see you in school also lar
Jas: Oh, no need lar. We two don’t talk about it and treat it like normal can liao lar
Rawi: Oh thanks.. sorry for using the photo to threaten you yesterday. I really didn’t meant to do that
Jas: Nah it’s ok, let’s forget about it. But you removed it already right?
Rawi: Yah of course, last few time I used this photo to masturbate to it some more. Haha
Jas: Wah you admire me so much uh?
Rawi: Yah loh, your body so hot of course I would admire lar. Wish you can be my girlfriend sia
Jas: Lol, I also not attached. You can try to woo me if you want haha
Rawi: lol, I would.. Your voice making me so horny now sia
Jas: stop thinking of wild thing and rest la. You still need study hard for o-level lei
Rawi: haha yah, but I don’t intend to study in JC. I go poly happy already, I prefer to play sports.
Jas: Ah ok, I think I shall not disturb you bah.
Rawi: Nono you not disturbing me
Jas: really? But I in girl toilet lei, so weird to talk to u here
Rawi: Help me do something lei
Jas: What you want me to do?
Rawi: Help me moan so I can masturbate haha
Jas: Wah your guys ah, only want to think about this kind of dirty things
Rawi: For a while lar, I looking at your facebook picture now.
Jas: Haha damn sick sia. Ok lar help you bah
Rawi: Haha I shall start

For 5 – 10 minute, I make soft moan in the girl’s toilet to make Rawi hard. To make myself give better sound, I also started to play myself by just lifting my skirt up and rubbing my vagina lips. We starting giving out moans over the phone telling each other how we would have sex and about how hard we would push in. I cummed first before he was done and it start dripping on the toilet bowl, I continue helping him by making moan sounds in a quick speed as if I am there feeling his dick. Soon or later he cummed and make a loud sound over the phone, I quickly lower the volume because it was really loud. We later greet each other goodbye, as I quickly clean up the toilet bowl with tissue and went back to lesson. During this whole day, I could not focus in class because I was tired from just now playing myself. I was half awake, and got scolded by teacher for that day.

When I went home, I chatted with Rawi on MSN. He and me was very close now, and I shared my problems with him about the china nationally guy who make me had sex with him. Even though I was tempted during that time to willingly had sex with him, I lied to Rawi telling him that he is the guy who forced me into it. This is also to make me look like the innocent one. He came up with a plan with me, he told me to become his girlfriend and he would call some of his friends to scare the guy into deleting all the evidence he had. So after my prelims, I set a date with the china guy again and the meeting place is at a community center and time is after school.

*To Be Continue*

wondering94
28-04-2013, 08:34 PM
*This part is abit blend, its more about my life issue rather than sex*

During the time duration to the prelims, I lessen my sexual activity due to study focus. Once in the while I would entertain the china guy because he asked to, and I would also spend more friendly chat with Rawi as he treated me as his girlfriend now. I spooked about my desire to enter a JC, because I was not sure of what I want to do in life. I shared my future choice with my new boyfriend and family, Rawi agreed with me while my family tried asking for the sky. In the past, they ask me to get into a good polytechnic is good enough. Now when I say that I want to go JC, they ask me to aim for good school like Raffles, National and even Victoria? I got stressed over it; I felt that all my family wants is to show off to my uncle and aunty which is stupid. Just because my cousin get into National Junior College does not mean he is going to go to a good university. My family told me before, that they will never send me to an oversea university due to the amount needed.

After my prelims, I met the china guy again. This time with my boyfriend and his outside friends, we met at the community center and talked somewhere private. Firstly he came to me when I was standing there alone, than my boyfriend and his friend came out and we walked to a corner quietly. This is the discussion:

Rawi: Why you doing this to Jas?
Qing: Do what?
Rawi: Don’t try to pretend hor, I know everything already. You better remove it if not i call the police, my friend here NS serving the police force.
Qing: I never do anything, you try to catch me la
Rawi Friend: You want your work permit to be gone isit? Now we can settle this quietly, you want make it big? Go to court and make trouble? You think about it worth or not?
Rawi: Yah, beside you already have your fun why u still keeps asking her for sex?
Qing: I ask what sex? You got prove meh?
Rawi Friend: You think all evidence can go missing ah? If serious case, police will track your internet chat, don’t play punk with Singaporean ok. Fuck our local girls, still want do somemore uh
Jas: *quietly* stop saying he had sex with me lei
Rawi: *quietly* ok
Rawi: So how? Qing you want the hard way or easy way?
Rawi friend: You choose now, remember no matter what you choose, you still be the losing end
Qing: Ok lar, I removed ok. Let the matter rest
Rawi friend: Yah that’s good, now no issue as long you don’t go back your words
Qing: I won’t, I also want to work give my family money. You want than you take that slut lar
Rawi: Fuck you hor, who you call slut?
Qing: Jas lar, fuck with you also right?
Rawi *pushed him* you think funny is it? You want make issue now uh?
Qing: Sorry la, so easy angry.. Don’t worry actually I removed all already, I don’t want contact you already, no more tight..
Rawi: Fuck you watch your mouth ok
Rawi friend: Bro stop it, let him be
Qing: Hmph *Walked away*
Rawi: Sorry for him treating you like that Jas
Jas: Nvm its ok, as long the thing settle I happy already. Thanks lei guys
Rawi & Rawi friend: No problem la

After that, I treated both my boyfriend and his friend even though they say don’t need. We went out and eat a nice meal before heading home. While heading home, I keep telling rawi how much I want to thanks him. And I intend to study hard with him so we can get the things we want in future. But so far, he has no desire to study hard yet and is still the playful but kind hearted guy. When we head home, we talked about how Qing face look like when he is scared. That day I was so happy that I clear this trouble. And starting from than, I can have a care free time to study hard for my O-level so I can make it to JC.

After O-level is cleared, I felt I did pretty well for it and was waiting for my result to come out. We had a long holiday, so I used this period to go out with my boyfriend, girlfriends and even started working part-time to cover up my expenses. Until one day…

*To be continue*

torak
28-04-2013, 09:15 PM
camping here~

ANowhereMan
28-04-2013, 10:25 PM
Oh, the golden days of chatrooms and secondary school. What comfort to read.

BMW69
28-04-2013, 11:17 PM
Until one day? Continue please :)

wondering94
29-04-2013, 07:42 PM
Since my school holiday was a long duration process, I worked in a restaurant which is to serve food to customers. My boyfriend does not like serving people, hence he work as a part-time box packer, we only met after work sometimes. At my work place I met different kind of people, good and bad one. And sometime during work I would get glance from customer. I remember one day after work me and my boyfriend met at a nearby mrt station from my working place, which in this case bugis mrt station. I stand outside Citibank area, waiting for my boyfriend as he was late. Not to be racist, but most of my malay guys friend are always late.

When Rawi finally arrived, I showed an upset face because he became more lately as days pass. It feels like he does not care anymore, sometime I felt that he just want to use me to show off to his friend that he got a girlfriend and stuff. He came towards me, noticing my angry looking face and tickled me in the public which indeed make me laugh and forgive him easily. Damn, I felt we girls usually get pleased so easily just by a joke or laughter but we could also get angry easily. We went for dinner and today he became so horny suddenly, he touched my jeans and rubs my vagina area. I slapped his hand, and ask him “what are you doing, this is the public”. He whispered to me, “horny already, let’s have some fun”. We ate in a faster pace, and walk towards national library we headed to the lowest floor with toilet as there isn’t many people there at night.

At first I looked around to notice anyone, but he grabbed my hand and brought me into a cubic. He starting taking off his shirt and licked my neck. My hand start to play his dick over his jeans, and I think he is hurting his dick due to the tight jeans and harden of his dick. He went like “ouch”, so I removed the jeans for him and I rub his dick over the underwear. He started giving me french kisses which I continue playing with his dick with my hand, his hand also started rubbing my vagina. As he could not take it anymore he removes my jeans and panties, than he quickly removes his underwear and his big dick appeared standing straight.

Rawi: This is so hot jas
Jas: Yah, this is making me so high now. I want you in me
Rawi: Should I use condom?
Jas: Yah of course?
Rawi: Ok ok *tear open the condom*
Rawi: OMG I accidentally broke it
Jas: What?
Rawi: Aiya, we just do without. I will remove it when I cum
Jas: Ah ok ok

He inserting his dick first time raw into my vagina, I was so high that I allow him to do anything. And since he helped me and had been a good boyfriend to me, I allowed him also because of this reason. He starts thrusting in at a very fast motion, as if this is his first time having sex. He pushes in and out really quickly and I can sense he was having a lot fun and didn’t really pay attention to me. His hand grabbed my breast and pushed my leg wider so he can thrust his dick deeper, I felt his whole thing almost in me as I moan at a normal tone. As he thrust in, he also played with my breast with his hand as he moan out loud.

Rawi: Ah ommmg this is so fucking good. A nice fuck after work
Jas: ya baby, I love you a lot
Rawi: mhmmm omg, I imagine I am fucking with my working friend at HR
Jas: What? You not thinking of me?
Rawi: Nah, just joking lar. Mmhmm baby this is so fucking hot
Jas: Yah baby, I feeling the heat of your dick in me
Rawi: mmhmmm

He give a big and fast hard thrust right into my vagina and quickly took it out and shoot it all over my body. My leg was shivering while I felt cum on my body, I took my hand and wipe it off. He smiled at me and say “swallow it lar”, I replied “later got stomach ache” than used my tissue to clean it off. We wore back our clothes and head out of the toilet. We than head back home and rest early for work the following day, we didn’t talk later at night because we were tired from the sex just now and also from work.

For the past few time, we had sex once every two week. I will only write out those interesting one, but most of the time we had sex at our house when there is no one at home. Our last sex we had was at my boyfriend warehouse, we had sex in the back staircase which was the most surprising one during that time.

*To Be Continue*

wondering94
29-04-2013, 08:09 PM
One of the day, I was release from work early due to lack of customer. My boss asked me to go off early and have some fun; he was a pretty nice guy like a father to me. I head over to my boyfriend working place and wanted to give him a surprise, when I reached there I saw him talking passionately to a female worker. She looks like an office lady, pretty mature compared to me. I questioned him out of my jealousness, and he keep telling me she was just a friend. I felt I gotten too unreasonable, hence I later think that it’s my fault. As I was waiting below for him, during the middle of his work he looked for me and asked me to accompany him.

We headed to a staircase behind the warehouse and talk from work into dirty stuffs. He started tickling me and his hand slowly head over to my vagina. He start rubbing it again while smiling at me, I gave him a weird look and said

Jas: you want fuck me here is it?
Rawi: Lol how you know?
Jas: If not you play with my vagina for what? Want get me horny mah
Rawi: No la, just teasing you. Haha, I wonder how u look like when you wear office attire
Jas: I don’t want wear for you lei
Rawi: Ha ha really uh ? *tickled me*
Jas: Stop tickling me

Rawi begin to throw kisses to me and I kissed him back. He started to remove his jeans and I stopped him and asked “what you really want to have sex here?”. He closes my mouth and say let me do the job, and he helped me to remove my jeans too. He grabbed my hand and put it against the wall, I was at all 4’s. He slowly inserted inside and he seems to make a whistle, not sure what is that for but I just look straight as he thrust into me deeply. I let out a soft moan, but it seems to echo around so I tried to control my excitement. His hand started to grab my breast as he rub all over it, with his body humping me from the back and my hand holding tightly and close towards the wall as I bit onto my lips. His hand begins holding my waist and he thrust into me quickly, but it seems quite weird but I sense someone was looking at us. As I tried to turn my face back he thrust into me harder and said he was going to cum, I turn back and moan louder for him as he pushed in deeper.

When he is about to cum, he removed his dick and positions my face over his dick and cum all over my mouth area. At that moment, my eyes caught a person looking at the top of the staircase. I quickly stand up, wear my panties and jeans and run up the staircase. I shouted “stop there”, the stranger tried to run away but I manage to shout loud that he stopped for me. As I reach near him, I also took out the tissue to clean off my face filled with Rawi cum. The stranger turned and I notice it was Rawi part-time working friend named “Desmond”. I asked him:

Jas: What the hell were you doing?
Desmond: Nothing, I just passing by
Jas: Don’t like, you were looking at us right
Desmond: Nope, what your doing
Jas: *I saw his hand with tissue* Were you masturbate while watching us having sex?
Desmond: No I didn’t. Its Rawi idea…
Rawi managed to catch up with him being all cleaned up.
Rawi: Desmond what you doing?
Desmond: Oi rawi, you come up with this idea one lei
Rawi: What idea?
Desmond: Stop pretending hor.. *he took out his phone and show me a message, Rawi tried to grab the phone but I took it from desmond*
Rawi: Wtf? *nervous*

On the phone, my boyfriend wanted to show off to Desmond that he can have sex with me anywhere and anytime, and they even bet MONEY ON IT! Rawi even allow him to masturbate while watching us had sex.
*I kicked on Desmond Dick, throw his phone and ran out of the staircase area*
*Rawi chased after me*

Rawi: Jas, don’t be angry I didn’t do this on purpose de
Jas: Than what? You think this is funny?
Rawi: No, I just…
Jas: Don’t just, I want to break up with you
Rawi: Don’t like that jas, please lar
Jas: Fuck off Rawi, I trusted you and you do this to me. You should know what happen to me last time!
Rawi: I know I know, I am sorry
Jas: Just fuck off from my life
*I walked away, and rawi keep trying to grab me back*
*he finally gave up when I took a taxi, was crying in the taxi. It was really a sad moment for me*

Taxi Driver: Mei mei why are you crying?
Jas: Nothing la uncle, nothing I just want to go home.
Taxi Driver: You need me to call police or not? You seem very sad
Jas: No la uncle, really I just want to go home
Taxi Driver: Ok.
*When I head home, the uncle volunteering to send me to my life and ask me to take care of myself. I was really happy to meet such a kind guy*

When I went home, I deleted my entire love photo with Rawi and even removed him from my Hotmail. He keeps messaging me and also looked for me at my work place. We solved this issue after 2 week, resulting in a break up and we didn’t keep contact with each other in the future. After my O-level result was out, I applied for junior college and manage to get into one that I loved but not my parent’s standard. But yet again in my JC life, I had different sex experience maybe this kind of urge can’t be hold, even no matter how I hate it, the word “sex” keeps coming back.

Here’s a censored picture of my JC life (on the right):
*Removed*

*To Be Continue*

luckyme
29-04-2013, 08:25 PM
I like the way u share your story - thanks for sharing!

BMW69
29-04-2013, 11:42 PM
Please do continue.

eMoGuy
30-04-2013, 12:21 AM
Wow , Sis you serious?!
From that school?
DYSS a~?

lonelykids
01-05-2013, 12:05 AM
interesting...yet challenging..
good luck girl~

justforfun369
01-05-2013, 03:06 AM
I am not sure are you happy or sad for your past experience because your story have sadness and enjoyment at the same time.

I wish you all the best.

LoZH
01-05-2013, 04:03 AM
DYSS and SRJC. Thought it was NY at first but the NY colour darker.

LoZH
01-05-2013, 04:04 AM
You should censor the background also. U never know how many of your friends are here....

vinkway
01-05-2013, 12:21 PM
Guys, i know you all are interested to know my gal (wonder94) in real life but it is starting to annoy her and me over the past few weeks.

Could you guys really give her a break and stop stalking her.. She is trying her best not to recall her past but alot of you guys are just digging out details about her past.. seriously?? can you guys stop stalking her or buzzing her.. She is in SBF as i encourage her to say out her past and move on with me.. I don't wan her to feel the guilt and keep blaming herself for her actions.. Both of us wants to move on.. She doesnt want anything from you guys.. no sex.. no company.. not ons.. So guys.. do me a favour.. or rather do her a favour... stop disturbing her.. stop asking about her background info anymore..

Thank you... Appreciate it..

alanthedevil
01-05-2013, 03:17 PM
Guys, i know you all are interested to know my gal (wonder94) in real life but it is starting to annoy her and me over the past few weeks.

Could you guys really give her a break and stop stalking her.. She is trying her best not to recall her past but alot of you guys are just digging out details about her past.. seriously?? can you guys stop stalking her or buzzing her.. She is in SBF as i encourage her to say out her past and move on with me.. I don't wan her to feel the guilt and keep blaming herself for her actions.. Both of us wants to move on.. She doesnt want anything from you guys.. no sex.. no company.. not ons.. So guys.. do me a favour.. or rather do her a favour... stop disturbing her.. stop asking about her background info anymore..

Lol. What irony. She is the one who is asking for attention by starting this thread. If she really want a piece of mind, I advice she stop visiting sbf.

xvestigex
01-05-2013, 08:22 PM

A Hero popped out of nowhere and claimed TS is his gf, interesting indeed !

vinkway
01-05-2013, 08:38 PM
Lol. What irony. She is the one who is asking for attention by starting this thread. If she really want a piece of mind, I advice she stop visiting sbf.

Dude. She wants to share her past that's all. Attention is still approperiate but not harrassment. She wants to get over it. So I'm juz companying her to get over it.

vinkway
01-05-2013, 08:41 PM
WHoaaa.. looks like TS has got a bf already. Hehe

Thanks dude. :)

passiontea
01-05-2013, 10:29 PM

hey dude, we didn't start this bloody trend ok? She started telling us about her past. We didn't like PM her and say, come on, show us your fucking slutty sex life. So don't be a pussy and start blaming us for asking and digging her background. If she really wanted to fcking move on, she should not even start this bloody trend no? Don't be douche yo. If she want to stop, ask admin to close this trend and end of story. Don't come here and seek sympathy and understanding from us. If she is stress, she should have say it on her trend and not you coming to stir shit yea. btw, how would we know if TS is truly a girl and not a guy behind a com doing the work. We never know. we only know the story is FUCKING interesting for us to continue enjoy the story yea.

Btw, this is discussion for sex, a sex forum. you don't need me to come babysit and tell you about it yea.

wondering94
01-05-2013, 10:55 PM
I am sorry for all the commotional I had created and hence it was originally my fault which I agree to that. Hope your all could please stop quarreling, don’t want to see a lot negative remark flying around because of this story. I had decided to close this down and just keep it to myself, which could would solve this problem.

If possible, admin could you close this thread? And thanks a lot for it… Once again sorry to all forum people here, I didn’t mean to create this havoc situation. Thanks to those who pay special concern to me.

alanthedevil
01-05-2013, 11:09 PM
Dude. She wants to share her past that's all. Attention is still approperiate but not harrassment. She wants to get over it. So I'm juz companying her to get over it.

She is slapping her own face. The way she writes her story, what do u expect most bro to do? Sayang her? This isn't a forum for kindergarten children.

Beasty
02-05-2013, 12:05 AM
She is slapping her own face. The way she writes her story, what do u expect most bro to do? Sayang her? This isn't a forum for kindergarten children.

Im sure TS knows how to think for herself. She doesn't need a grandfather figure like you to lecture her. People tell you a story, just sit down and listen!

vinkway
02-05-2013, 12:43 AM
hey dude, we didn't start this bloody trend ok? She started telling us about her past. We didn't like PM her and say, come on, show us your fucking slutty sex life. So don't be a pussy and start blaming us for asking and digging her background. If she really wanted to fcking move on, she should not even start this bloody trend no? Don't be douche yo. If she want to stop, ask admin to close this trend and end of story. Don't come here and seek sympathy and understanding from us. If she is stress, she should have say it on her trend and not you coming to stir shit yea. btw, how would we know if TS is truly a girl and not a guy behind a com doing the work. We never know. we only know the story is FUCKING interesting for us to continue enjoy the story yea.

Btw, this is discussion for sex, a sex forum. you don't need me to come babysit and tell you about it yea.

I aren't no blaming any one or anything dude. I'm juz asking not to bother her that much. Anyway nvm. She decided what she wan. So be it ba. No hard feelings for all

studdyme
02-05-2013, 09:44 AM
camping for more!

ANowhereMan
02-05-2013, 10:52 AM
Good luck to TS and bf. All the best! (:

Unfortunately, the story has stop, but no worries, when you feel like it, please feel free to continue.

Cheers.

goodguyb
02-05-2013, 02:50 PM
wow come on guys cant we just sit back relax and enjoy a good story. kids these days :rolleyes:

mikasaki112
02-05-2013, 10:47 PM
Csi gotcha.